Custom logo clothing has become a key part of any team, company, or outdoor activity.
However, with countless online apparel printing companies on the internet, you might find yourself wandering around trying to pick the best one that suits your needs.
Understanding that, we’ve carefully curated a list of the 15 best websites to order custom clothes along with their strengths and weaknesses. All of them have low or no minimum order quantity (MOQ) so you don’t have to worry about overstock.
Best Online Printing Services For Custom Logo Apparel
Here’re the 15 best online custom logo clothes printing companies.
4imprint is a long-term apparel printing website launched in 1987 and today employs more than 1,200 people to serve well over 100,000 businesses of all shapes and sizes, from Fortune 500 corporates, churches, major universities, hospitals, to small families.
It maintains thousands of personalizable t-shirts, polos, dress shirts, jackets & outerwear, sweatshirts, pants & shorts, workwear, industry uniforms, athletic clothing, and hats & caps in its catalog.
4imprint is part of 4imprint Group Plc – a publicly-traded company on the London Stock Exchange with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- Ship to the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland within 7-14 days ((note that shipping times don’t include production times).
- Quantity discounts.
- If you’re not satisfied with your order, 4imprint will pay to pick it up and rerun it or refund your money.
- You can request free samples on numerous items.
- Customers will receive regular Blue Box mailings that are filled with free samples, offers, and information on the latest products.
- Free art assistance (logo design, logo makeover, illustration, photo modification, and product photography).
- Advanced product search & filtering.
- Accept checks and all major credit cards.
- Most products require a minimum order quantity (from 6 pieces).
- Not having an online design lab.
- 5-12 business days to process orders.
- 4imprint has a local website for each country it operates in. To order items shipped to a country, you must go to that country’s website.
- You need to contact 4imprint to deliver products outside the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $347.04 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($7.23 each), $852 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($17.75 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $10-$20.
- Setup Charges: $40 for the first screen printing color/location and $15 for each additional color/location. $35 on fewer than 72 embroidered pieces and free on 72 or more.
For USA customers, 4imprint is one of the cheapest partners to print custom t-shirts and clothes.
Clothes2Order is the best online custom clothing printing service in the UK. Since its inception in 2000, it has grown from a team of 10 to a team of over 160 and produced more than 14M logos.
The company is rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on over 22K customer reviews and is trusted by big corporations, such as Google, Chelsea, eBay, BBC, Skype, etc.
Regarding product collection, Clothes2Order features tees, tunics, tabards, hoodies, vests, fleeces, hi-vis coats, knitwear, trousers, leggings, jogging bottoms, and aprons sourced from popular fashion brands like Gildan, Bella+Canvas, Nike, Fruit Of Loom, B&C, AWDis, Uneek, Russel, Regatta, Result, Nimbus, StormTech, 2786, etc.
- No minimum.
- International shipping within 11-14 days.
- Next-day delivery services for mainland UK.
- Up to 67% bulk discounts.
- Easy-to-use customization tools.
- Support blind dropshipping with an order fulfillment API.
- Accept credit cards.
- Standard dispatch times for all orders are 5 working days. At peak seasons, the dispatch times can be longer.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From £334.67 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts (£6.97 each), £811.5 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts (£16.9 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From £4.99 to the UK or free economy UK delivery when you spend over £75. From £25 to the EU for up to 5 items and £0.50 per additional piece. From £20 to the rest of the world for up to 5 items and £0.50 per item thereafter.
- Setup Charges: From £14.99 for new embroidered logos, £2.99 for new embroidered text, and free for printed text & logo.
Clothes2Order is one of the most affordable garment printing providers for UK shoppers.
Formed in 2000, CustomInk is a leading US printing company for personalized clothes that has been named to Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500” list of America’s fastest-growing private firms and recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Washingtonian Magazine.
It supports 4 primary decoration techniques, including screen printing, digital printing, embroidery, and laser engraving & embossing.
With innovative tools and a team of artists, CustomInk is dedicated to bringing your ideas and passions to life as easily, quickly, and perfectly as possible.
- A good selection of no-minimum products.
- Deliver to the US and Canada within 2 weeks.
- Rush delivery is guaranteed in 1 week and Super Rush will get your order to your door in 3 days.
- Support split shipping to multiple addresses.
- Price breaks (up to 80% off).
- If your delivery doesn’t match the design you made or arrives later than promised, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund.
- Free design reviews (alignment, layering issues, line thickness, spelling errors, uneven text warps, alphabetical order, and design sizing problems).
- Expert design services.
- Intuitive design lab with a huge library of fonts and over 68K pieces of art.
- Pay with credit/debit cards and checks.
- Delivery time for countries outside the US/Canada is 3-5 weeks.
- Expensive international shipping costs.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $456.48 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($9.51 each), $1156.32 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($24.09 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping within the continental US and Canada. $10 handling fee + about $5 shipping fee for each item to other locations.
- Setup Charges: Free.
CustomInk is an excellent partner that can assist you in every step of your ordering process.
VistaPrint is part of Cimpress – an international pioneer of mass customization and production founded in 1994 with manufacturing facilities throughout North & South America, Europe, India, Australia, the Philippines, China, and Japan.
The company carries an extensive range of marketing products, including printed logo clothing, socks, hats, bags, pens, mugs, water bottles, USB flash drives, power banks, notebooks, business cards, signs, banners, etc.
VistaPrint aims to help organizations consistently and professionally promote their businesses whether they operate in-store, online, on-site, or on the go.
- No MOQ on many items.
- Ship within 14 business days to the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, India, Ireland, Italy, Nederland, New Zealand, Norway, Austria, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, Finland, and Sweden.
- Up to 53% volume discounts.
- Reprint or refund in full if you’re not satisfied with your order within 30 days after the delivery date.
- Straightforward design lab with numerous pre-made templates.
- Design & logo maker services.
- Tailored solutions for corporates.
- Reseller programs that allow you to send unbranded products directly to your customers without holding inventory.
- Accept Paypal, major credit/debit cards, money orders, and checks.
- 1-2 weeks to handle orders.
- Doesn’t support sleeve printing.
- VistaPrint has a local website for each country it operates in. Each site usually only supports delivering goods to their respective country.
- Not shipping to everywhere in the world.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $504.32 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($10.51 each), $1001.14 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($20.86 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $7.99-$16.99.
- Setup Charges: $29.99 screen printing setup fee.
If you’re looking for a reliable international printing supplier with countless clothing products & corporate gifts, take a look at VistaPrint.
Next, we have Quality Logo Products. It enables you to print your own designs & pictures on various types of men’s & women’s & children’s apparel for family reunions, schools, classes, fundraisers, concerts, job fairs, sports teams, and outdoor events.
Quality Logo Products was established in 2003 in Illinois US and now has 2 offices with 100+ employees.
- Ship globally within 15-20 days via UPS or FedEx.
- Quantity discounts.
- Split shipping to 2 locations at no extra cost ($10 for each additional location).
- Free online company store solutions.
- Pay via credit cards, PayPal, Zelle Pay, money orders, certified school & government purchase orders, personal checks, and company checks.
- The minimum order requirement for most clothes is 24-48 units.
- High global shipping fees.
- No online mockup tool.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $378.72 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($7.89 each), $960 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($20 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $10-$30 to the US.
- Setup Charges: $25-$50 for logo setup.
If you would like to get a free eCommerce store to promote your branded clothes, consider using Quality Logo Products.
RushOrderTees is one of the fastest online printing companies for custom logo garments. Founded in 2002, it’s currently the official partner of the Philadelphia 76ers and has more than 500K satisfied customers nationwide, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to mom-and-pop shops.
With over 225 craftspeople operating state-of-the-art machines, it can print and deliver your orders to your doorstep as soon as the next day.
- Many products have no MOQ.
- Ship within 14 days to the continental US and Canada via UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- Rush delivery service is available.
- Volume discounts.
- Return & refund within 15 days of your order delivery date.
- Free design review & repair service.
- Simple-to-use design studio with many pre-made templates.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, checks, bank wire transfers, and money orders.
- You need to contact RushOrderTees to arrange worldwide delivery.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $509.76 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($10.62 each), $1039.68 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hoodies ($21.66 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Free standard shipping across the USA and from $25 to Canada.
- Setup Charges: Free.
If you’re a US customer in a hurry, go with RushOrderTees.
Entripy is the best Canada-based clothing printer. It invests more than $150K annually into Research & Development and has built a team of more than 150 full-time workers.
Along with a 55,000-sqft facility in Oakville Ontario, Entripy is able to decorate 10K+ products and 10M+ logos each year.
In regards to product selection, you can discover short-sleeve/long-sleeve/performance t-shirts, tanks, golf shirts, sweaters, bottoms, and safety wear from premium fashion brand names like North End, Puma, Marmot, Canada Sportswear, Independent Trading Co, Spyder, and Core365.
- Ship to Canada and the US within 3-7 days via UPS.
- Up to 35% wholesale discounts.
- Full refund on any stained, damaged, or incomplete garments.
- 24-hour rush order service.
- Straightforward customization studio with the capabilities of adding text, clipart, images, and names & numbers.
- E-shops for businesses, schools, and teams.
- Print-on-demand solutions for resellers.
- Accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- MOQ is 6-12 pieces.
- The standard production takes 5-10 business days.
- Not shipping outside of Canada & the USA.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $705.60 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($14.70 each), $1282.56 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($26.72 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $19.95-$29.95.
- Setup Charges: No.
If you’re based in Canada, choose Entripy.
Triple Crown is the top online embroidery & screen printing company located in Wisconsin USA with over 35 years of experience adding custom logos to adult & youth apparel.
Nowadays, it owns a 60,000-sqft production facility to cater to over 14,000 businesses nationwide.
Imprintable clothes Tripple Crown offers are available in various sizes/colors and made from diverse types of fabric, such as canvas, duck, denim, leather, wool, arctic quilt, cotton, polyester, flannel, fleece, jersey, nylon, poplin, sherpa, thermal, poly knit, and twill.
- No minimum order quantity for name embroidery.
- Deliver worldwide within 2-3 weeks.
- Quantity discounts.
- Any items can be returned or exchanged free of charge if they are found to be defective or soiled upon delivery.
- Get a free logo when ordering 12+ items (up to 2 hours working with a professional designer and 3 design revisions).
- Company web store setup solutions to help you promote your branded merchandise to customers or streamline your employee uniform program.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- MOQ for logo embroidery, heat transfer, and screen printing is 12 pieces.
- No online design tools (send your artwork via email).
- Long processing times during busy seasons.
- Expensive global shipping costs.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $469.42 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($9.78 each), $1175.52 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($24.49 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $15-$20. Free shipping & setup on first US orders over $299.
- Setup Charges: From $40 per placement/color for new screen printing logos. $45 per placement for new heat transfer logos. Free for repeat orders.
Triple Crown has its own clothing label (called CROWN) and products from many premium third-party brands like Carhatt, Under Armour, The North Face, Richardson, Adidas, StormTech, OGIO, Augusta Sportswear, and Portwest which you should check out.
Logo Sportswear offers the widest array of clothing decoration methods, including digital direct-to-garment printing (DTG), screen printing, embroidery, dye-sublimation, applique/tackle twill, and laser etching.
It was launched in 1995 in Connecticut USA and currently lets you browse through 5K+ pieces of goods.
- No minimums for digital printing, sublimation, and embroidery.
- Deliver globally within 20 days.
- You can ship to multiple addresses on one order.
- Discounts on bulk orders.
- Beginner-friendly online design lab with diverse word art & sports templates.
- Free-to-set-up eCommerce store that allows you to earn a 15% commission on sales of products.
- Fast & easy group ordering link creator.
- Process orders with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Paypal, and Amazon Pay.
- MOQ for screen printing is 48 pieces.
- High international delivery costs.
- Long processing times on some products.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $527.52 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($10.99 each), $1069.92 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($22.29 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $11.99 to domestic regions and free shipping on orders over $125. From $46.99-$176.99 to other countries.
- Setup Charges: Free.
For anyone wanting to get clothes sublimated or laser-etched, Logo Sportswear is a great option.
What makes HelloPrint stands out is its commitment to becoming a sustainable fashion clothing printing service. It uses 100% recyclable packaging materials and avoids the use of plastic fillers. In addition, it offers customers the option to offset the carbon footprint generated by their orders.
HelloPrint’s headquarters are located in Rotterdam Netherlands and Valencia Spain EU, but it also has offices in Paris France, Liverpool England, Lisbon Portugal, and Manilla Philippines. In total, the company possesses 200+ team members from 32 countries.
- No minimum.
- Ship to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom within 2-14 days.
- For misprinted merchandise, you can return your order and get a free reprint or get a full refund. Another option is to keep your product and get a refund or discount of 10%.
- Quantity price breaks.
- Online design lab.
- Print-on-demand integration with Shopify and common eCommerce platforms.
- White-label printing shop solutions.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, and bank transfers.
- Not having a vast selection of clothes.
- Only deliver to 13 countries (you have to go to each country’s website to order products shipped to that country).
- Clothing Printing Costs: From £365.99 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts (£7.62 each), £578.99 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts (£12.06 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Free on orders over £30.
- Setup Charges: Free.
Use HelloPrint as your sustainable EU printing provider.
Spreadshirt is a German eCommerce group that also implements green & ethical logo clothing printing approaches. It carefully selects eco-friendly textile suppliers, uses vegan inks, switches to renewable energy, practices standard working hours, and treats all employees fairly and according to the principle of equality.
After nearly 20 years of existence, Spreadshirt has expanded to cater to multiple global brands with factories & offices across the world and has hired over 1,000 workers from more than 43 countries.
- No order minimum.
- Global delivery within 30 days via USPS and FedEx.
- Up to 70% wholesale discounts.
- 30 days to return items.
- Straightforward creation lab with many free & paid ready-to-use designs from independent artists.
- Personal graphic design services ($19.99).
- Digital B2B automation platform (called Mula) to help you easily manage all your merchandising activities for your company, employees, and customers.
- Print-on-demand solutions for Shopify and major eCommerce platforms via SPOD.
- Secure payments with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX.
- Might need 5-10 business days to complete the production of bulk orders.
- Long shipping times to non-US/EU countries.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $474.72 for 48 Gildan Ultra Cotton t-shirts ($9.89 each), $1153.92 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($24.04 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $5.99-$11.99 to the USA. About $3/item to other countries.
- Setup Charges: Free.
Use Spreadshirt to access a massive range of beautiful ready-made templates from independent designers.
Broken Arrow Wear is the next best website for printed men’s & women’s wear. It does everything in-house, from taking your order, designing your artwork, production, to quality control.
Besides standard digital printing, embroidery, and screen printing, Broken Arrow Wear also has the ability to perform 3D puff embroidery, rhinestones, special effect printing, all-over printing, and added services like clothing relabeling, retagging, folding & bagging, and custom finishing.
- No MOQ for digital printing.
- Ship within 1-2 weeks to the USA.
- Bulk order discounts.
- Return policy within 15 days of delivery.
- Straightforward mockup studio.
- Custom art services.
- ECommerce fulfillment solutions.
- Payment options are credit cards, Google Wallet, and Paypal.
- 6-piece order minimum for screen printing and embroidery.
- 4-8 business days to process orders.
- Need to contact the company to arrange international shipping.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $424.8 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($8.85 each), $1092.48 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($22.76 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States.
- Setup Charges: Zero.
Broken Arrow Wear is a cost-effective US printing supplier with excellent add-on services worth checking out.
13. Real Thread
Real Thread is an environmentally-friendly water-based ink boutique clothing printing shop based in Florida USA. It sources organic cotton, hemp, and bamboo textiles from renowned ecological wholesalers, including Bella+Canvas, Allmade, RoyalApparel, Econscious, and Known Supply.
To help increase the perceived value of your fashion brand, Real Thread also provides add-ons that enable you to add personalized hang tags and hem tags to garments as well as fold and polybag them for better protection during storage or transit.
Additionally, it supports advanced decoration options like foil screen printing, metallic ink, sim process, tonal printing, glow-in-the-dark, and over-the-zipper printing.
- Ship within the USA within 2-7 days.
- Price breaks.
- Beginner-friendly design mockup tools.
- Landing page setup for your fundraising campaigns.
- ECommerce storage & fulfillment services.
- Accept credit cards and Paypal.
- The minimum is 20 units.
- The standard turnaround time is 10 days.
- Doesn’t support international delivery.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $479.04 for 48 Gildan Ultra Cotton tees ($9.98 each), $1,079.52 for 48 Independent Trading Co midweight pullover hoodies ($22.49 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Free standard shipping.
- Setup Charges: Free.
For shoppers finding an eco-friendly printing partner in the US, we recommend Real Thread.
Imprint is another American fast-growing printing company to create branded apparel and promotional items with your own logos.
Since 2006, it has sold over 1B pieces of goods thanks to its 150K sqft of production space and relationship with top manufacturers like BIC.
- No minimum.
- Ship to the US, the UK, Canada, France, Ireland, New Zealand, Austria, Bahamas, Mexico, Dominica, Puerto Rico, and Taiwan within 2 weeks via USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Quantity discounts (up to 83%).
- Return & refund policy within 60 days of receiving goods.
- Easy-to-use design studio with over 100k ready-to-use templates.
- Accept payments in the form of Visa, Mastercard, American Express, money orders, or checks.
- No shoulder printing.
- Expensive international delivery fees.
- Not delivering to everywhere in the world.
- Standard production time is 7 business days.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $431.09 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($8.98 each), $963.22 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($20.07 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Free ground shipping is available within the continental USA. From $50 to other countries.
- Setup Charges: Free.
You can use Imprint alongside other companies to expedite production.
Printful is the best printing dropshipping platform to design and sell custom fashion clothes online (casual wear, dresses, swimwear, underwear, robes, etc.) with no minimum.
It has a network of fulfillment centers across the US, EU, and partner facilities in Japan and Australia. This enables the company to deliver 80% of orders in the same region they’re purchased, helping it lower shipping costs while still maintaining good shipping times.
The biggest advantage when using Printful is its diverse branding solutions, including personalized packing slips, packaging inserts (flyers, coupons, business cards, stickers, postcards, and hand-written thank-you notes), inside/outside clothing labels, custom packaging, and white-label tracking pages.
- No MOQ.
- Ship worldwide within 20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- 4-week return & refund policy.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Warehousing & fulfillment solutions that help stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Additional services, including graphic design, photography, video, and store setup.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Wix, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Webflow, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and Wish.
- Pay via Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- 2-5 business days to process orders.
- Clothing Printing Costs: From $477.60 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($9.95 each), $1013.28 for 48 Gildan Heavy Blend hooded sweatshirts ($21.11 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Starting from $3.99/item to the US, $4.39/item to the EU, and $8.99/item to Asian countries. Free shipping on orders over $400.
- Setup Charges: From $3.95 for embroidery digitization & adjustment costs. Free for digital printing.
Printful is the most well-rounded platform to help you start a profitable clothing print-on-demand business.
How To Start Selling Custom Printed Clothing Online Without Buying Inventory
If you’re interested in selling custom apparel online without buying large stock upfront, you can leverage a fulfillment model called print-on-demand dropshipping.
It works like this: When someone purchases a product from your store, you send the order information to a third-party supplier who then helps you pack and ship the product directly to the customer. You essentially only need to care about the marketing part of your business.
To start, check out our best fashion clothing print-on-demand companies and complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business.
These 15 printing services are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, MOQ, product costs, item quality, production times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, for US customers, 4imprint is the most cost-effective logo clothing printing company while RushOrderTees is the fastest provider. CustomInk, Triple Crown Products, Broken Arrow Wear, Real Thread, and Imprint have their own unique selling points to look into.
To start a free dropshipping store, use Quality Logo Products or Logo Sportswear.
For Canadian shoppers, go with Entripy.
In regards to the UK & EU, Clothes2Order is the cheapest solution. HelloPrint and Spreadshirt are the top sustainable garment printing partners.
Next, VistaPrint is the best international apparel printing company.
Finally, if you want to sell personalized clothes online without holding inventory, the best service is Printful.