According to GrandViewResearch, the global construction toys market size was valued at $11.39 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $19.64 billion in 2025, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5%.
In terms of revenue, bricks and blocks accounted for the largest share of more than 55% and LEGO is the most sought-after toy brand in the world.
To help you start making money dropshipping profitably in this potential industry, this post will show you the 8 best dropshipping companies offering a wide range of Legos & building blocks at great rates.
Best Dropshippers For Building Blocks & Lego Toys
Here’re the 8 best building block & Lego dropshipping suppliers.
It has warehouses all over the EU, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, BigBuy can give you access to Lego Star Wars, Lego City, Lego Minecraft, Lego Creator, Lego Super Mario, Lego Duplo, Lego Disney, Lego Marvel, Lego Friends, Lego Technic, Lego Ninjago, Lego Harry Potter playsets, and various other products with no minimum at a very competitive price (up to 70% off compared to retail).
- Blind dropshipping globally within 5-11 days with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- Real-time synchronization for the catalog, stock, orders, and tracking.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Turnkey Shopify dropshipping store solution filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Wix, Magento, and 200+ marketplaces.
- Expensive subscription & activation fees.
- Fairly high shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
- Building Blocks & Legos: From €8.45/Lego Technic Aeroplane, €8.60/Lego Marvel Eternals’ Aerial Assault, €9.13/Lego Duplo Police Bike, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from €5 to Europe, €11 to the United States, and €15 to others.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: The one-time activation fee to integrate BigBuy with major eCommerce platforms is €129-€199. Plus, you have to pay an extra €69-€99/month.
If you’re looking for a fast dropshipper with a wide range of Legos, we recommend BigBuy.
Syncee is the top dropshipping marketplace to find quality Legos & bricks from local US/EU/AU vendors, including ThinkSmart Kft, BiggDrop, AZ Importer, and Building Creative Kids LLC.
It also offers an advanced DataFeed Manager tool to help you upload and update your own supplier’s items via CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON, or TXT files. And, with Syncee’s easy-to-use drag & drop function, you can quickly connect the product data to your online store’s product fields.
- Ship to the US/EU within 10-20 days.
- Intelligent product search and recommendation.
- Discounted prices for high-volume merchants.
- Automated order data sync.
- Dynamic price settings.
- Support importing goods from Alibaba.
- No transaction fees.
- Secure payments via Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, Squarespace, Ecwid, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Wix, Jumpseller, Shoprenter, EKM, KMO Shops, and Zyro.
- Not all suppliers deliver worldwide.
- Many sellers have long processing times.
- Many items have high shipping fees.
- Building Blocks & Legos: From $7.28/Lego Classic brick set, $7.66/Lego Friends Stephanie’s Heart Box, $15.1/Lego BrickHeadz Dragon Dance Guy, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free for up to 25 imported products. Starting from $29/month to import 500 items and access advanced features.
Syncee is an ideal choice to easily manage third-party dropshipping partners as well as your own suppliers all in one place.
AppScenic is another dropshipping marketplace that lets you resell blocks & Lego toys from curated suppliers in the USA, EU, UK, Canada, and Australia.
It implements a smart escrow system that guarantees returns and refunds to help you confidently grow your business.
- 2-10 days to ship to the US/EU.
- Automatically sync stocks, prices, and tracking numbers.
- Auto-orders with custom rules.
- Smart price formulas.
- Pay your orders via bank transfers, PayPal, Wise, Payoneer, credit cards, or Stripe.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix.
- Not all vendors ship globally.
- Some products have high delivery costs.
- 1%-6% transaction fees.
- Building Blocks & Legos: From $9.08/Lego R Space Stars 1000-Piece Puzzle, $8.5/Lego Gadgets by Editors of Klutz, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $4 to the UK, $6 to the EU, and $10 to the US, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free for up to 500 imported items (no push-to-store feature). From $19 to push/sync items with your store and access advanced features.
Use AppScenic to enhance your product offerings.
ApiDrop is a Lego dropshipping provider headquartered in the UK and used by 2K+ merchants around the world.
- Connecting to top suppliers like BigBuy, BTSWholesaler, and Banggood that ship orders within 1-2 weeks to the US and EU.
- Support importing products from AliExpress.
- Inventory & price auto-updates.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Compatible with Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
- Not all suppliers ship worldwide.
- Building Blocks & Legos: From $14.69/Lego Minecraft The Mushroom House, $17.26/Lego Creator Meca Spacial, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 to the EU, $10 to the US, and $15 to regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: $29/month to import up to 1K products. $49/month to import up to 5K items. $99/month to import 30K products and access exclusive suppliers.
Leverage Apidrop to improve your store’s product catalog.
Insplay is a dropshipping supplier based in Estonia EU, having more than 30 years of experience in developmental play, smart learning toys, and educational solutions.
Apart from LEGO and LEGO Education, it also partners with other famous block & construction toy brand names, such as Ravensburger, LittleBits, Room Copenhagen, and Strawbees.
Insplay has provided educational institutes with over 30K smart programmable robots and has also organized many educational events like RoboOlympics which had over 5000 youths in attendance.
- Delivery within 2-3 days to customers in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Finland.
- 4000 developmental toys, from educational robotics, electronics, puzzles, to fun board games.
- Shipping discounts for larger orders.
- Pay with credit cards and bank transfers.
- Not having an easy-to-use dropshipping app (integrate with your store through an API or load product data from XLS/CSV files).
- Only ship to the Baltics and Finland.
- Building Blocks & Legos: From €17.90/Lego Star War Finn, €179.90/Lego BOOST robotics set, €119.90/Lego Architecture White House, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From €2.50. Free shipping in Estonia from €49.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
For the Baltic and Finnish markets specifically, Insplay is your best dropshipping partner.
AliExpress is the most popular Chinese direct-to-manufacturer shopping site on the internet. It was launched in 2010 by the renowned Alibaba Group, currently catering to over 20M daily visitors and 180M annual active users around the world.
Besides building blocks & bricks, AliExpress also allows you to discover millions of cheap products in various other categories to start dropshipping, including women’s boutique apparel, men’s clothes, kids’ fashion, shoes, socks, bags, jewelry, watches, mugs, gift sets, wall art prints, stationery, gaming gear, fishing equipment, furniture, electronics, phone accessories, pet supplies, etc.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions within 30-40 days via AliExpress Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, ePacket, China Post Ordinary & Air Mail, and more.
- Frequent discount events.
- Process orders with Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Wire Transfer, AliExpress Pocket, etc.
- Must use a third-party dropshipping tool (recommendations are DSers, Ali Orders, Dropified, etc.) to import AliExpress products to your dropshipping store.
- Many sellers on the platform are unreliable and offer low-quality items.
- Shipping can take up to 45-60 days.
- Building Blocks & Legos: From about $21.28/HUIQIBAO City Fire Fighting playset, $18.82/HUIQIBAO Military Ship brick set, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $1-$2. A lot of items have free shipping options.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
If you’re just getting started with dropshipping, use AliExpress to find ideas for winning products and test out new strategies.
BuckyDrop is the most versatile platform that enables merchants to dropship kids’ Lego-like toys & building blocks from 1688, Tmall, Taobao, JD, Dangdang, Vipshop, and Amazon China.
It’s backed by the creators of SuperBuy – a professional cross-border company founded in 2012 that is committed to supporting overseas users to shop online for Chinese goods with ease.
BuckyDrop’s one-stop solutions consist of store setup, store operation, product search, brand building, marketing & promotion, business analysis, source management, order management, quality inspection, warehousing, international logistics, and pre-sale & after-sale support.
- Deliver to 200+ countries and regions within 7-30 working days via 50+ logistics providers and 100+ logistics lines.
- Various value-added services, such as photography & video, copywriting, translation, order splitting, thread trimming, label/tag removal & sewing, stain cleaning, insurance, customized packaging, and packaging reinforcement.
- Support OEM/ODM and POD.
- Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Giropay, MyBank, Ideal, POLi, Alipay, and WeChat.
- Link to Shopify & WooCommerce in one click or you can use BuckyDrop’s easy dropshipping platform to set up an online store in just 5 minutes with all products, pricing & logistics strategies, automatic order fulfillment system, and payment methods preset.
- Product prices and descriptions are displayed in the Chinese Yuan.
- Logistics delays might occur.
- Building Blocks & Legos: From $13.17/aircraft carrier playset, $14/space shuttle playset, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $13 to the US, $10 to the UK/EU, $10.5 to other countries, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Besides approximately $1 platform & packaging fee per order, you only pay for the costs of goods, shipping prices, and other value-added services.
BuckyDrop is an excellent solution to source and sell building blocks & Lego-like toys from major local Chinese eCommerce platforms.
CJDropshipping is one of the best dropshipping suppliers in China that works closely with manufacturers to provide an expansive selection of building bricks & blocks at a low cost.
Established in 2014, the company now possesses over 200 warehouses all over Asia, the USA, Germany, Britain, and France and an impressive team of more than 1K dedicated support agents.
- Ship globally within 30 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Free quality check services.
- Winning product recommendations.
- Bundle different products in one order. It means your customer receives all items at once, and you pay only for one delivery.
- Product photography and video creation services.
- Automatic invoicing and tracking number syncing.
- You can post sourcing requests for any products on AliExpress, Taobao, DHgate, and other marketplaces and CJ can help you source those items at even lower prices.
- Warehousing and fulfillment solutions to shorten shipping times.
- Print-on-demand & ODM services to help you create private-label products.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for some Asian countries.
- Mobile apps to efficiently manage your store right on your smartphone.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfers, credit cards, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Connect to Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Magento, Wix, PrestaShop, ShopLazza, ShipStation, eBay, TikTok, Etsy, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays happen from time to time.
- Some items are low-quality.
- High shipping fees for large items.
- Each product has a small service fee (about $0.5-$1).
- Building Blocks & Legos: From $13.67/building block robot, $12.36/building block tank, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $15 to the US, $13 to the EU/UK, $8 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start a dropshipping side hustle with CJDropshipping.
For anyone looking for a Chinese dropshipping agent that can assist you at every step of your business journey, consider CJDropshipping.
Is It Illegal To Dropship Branded LEGO Toys?
As long as you don’t trick customers into believing your store to be the official LEGO dealer, it’s possible to dropship branded LEGO toys. In fact, there are a lot of long-existing websites such as BrickLink, BrickScout, and ThePlasticBrick that buy and sell used LEGO sets without getting into legal trouble.
These dropshipping suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including shipping speed, shipping rates, product quality, payment methods, and automation & integration capabilities.
In summary, BigBuy is the best Lego & building block dropshipper because of its large product collection and quick shipping times to major consumer markets.
Syncee, AppScenic, and ApiDrop are other fast dropshipping partners you can check out.
For the Baltics and Finland specifically, go with Insplay.
Regarding cheap block & brick providers, AliExpress, BuckyDrop, and CJDropshipping are the top choices.