Custom logo t-shirts have become a key part of any team, cooperation, or outdoor activity.
However, with numerous printing websites on the internet, you might find yourself wandering around trying to pick the best one that suits your needs.
Understanding that, we’ve carefully curated a list of the 17 best online t-shirt printing companies along with their strengths and weaknesses. All of them have low or no minimum order quantity (MOQ) so you don’t have to worry about overstock.
Best Online Services To Print Custom Logo T-Shirts
Here’re the 17 best online custom logo t-shirt printing companies & services.
RushOrderTees is one of the fastest t-shirt printing websites in the USA. Founded in 2002, it’s currently the official partner of the Philadelphia 76ers and has more than 500K satisfied customers nationwide, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to mom-and-pop shops.
With over 225 craftspeople operating state-of-the-art machines, RushOrderTees can print and deliver your orders to your doorstep as soon as the next day.
- Many products have no MOQ.
- Ship within 14 days to the continental US and Canada via UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- Rush delivery service is available.
- Volume discounts.
- Return & refund within 15 days of your order delivery date.
- Free design review & repair service.
- Simple-to-use design studio with many pre-made templates.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, checks, bank wire transfers, and money orders.
- You need to contact RushOrderTees to arrange worldwide delivery.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $509.76 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($10.62 each).
- Shipping Fees: Free standard shipping across the USA and from $25 to Canada.
- Setup Charges: Free.
If you’re in a hurry, go with RushOrderTees.
4imprint is a long-term online logo t-shirt printing provider launched in 1987 and today employs more than 1,200 people to serve well over 100,000 businesses of all shapes and sizes, from corporates, churches, major universities, hospitals, to small families.
It maintains thousands of personalizable men’s & women’s short-sleeve t-shirts, long-sleeve t-shirts, performance t-shirts, baseball tees, pocket t-shirts, v-neck tees, ringer tees, soft & fitted t-shirts, and kids’ tees in its catalog.
4imprint is part of 4imprint Group Plc – a publicly-traded company on the London Stock Exchange with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- Ship to the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland within 7-14 days (note that shipping times don’t include production times).
- Quantity discounts.
- If you’re not satisfied with your order, 4imprint will pay to pick it up and rerun it or refund your money.
- You can request free samples on numerous items.
- Customers will receive regular Blue Box mailings that are filled with free samples, offers, and information on the latest products.
- Free art assistance (logo design, logo makeover, illustration, photo modification, and product photography).
- Advanced product search & filtering.
- Accept checks and all major credit cards.
- Most t-shirts require a minimum order quantity (from 6-18 pieces).
- Not having an online design lab.
- 5-12 business days to process orders.
- 4imprint has a local website for each country it operates in. To order items shipped to a country, you must go to that country’s website.
- You need to contact 4imprint to deliver products outside the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $347.04 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($7.23 each).
- Shipping Fees: From $10-$20.
- Setup Charges: $40 for the first screen printing color/location and $15 for each additional color/location. $35 on fewer than 72 embroidered pieces and free on 72 or more.
For USA customers, 4imprint is the cheapest t-shirt printing partner.
Clothes2Order is the best custom tee printing company in the UK. Since its inception in 2000, it has grown from a team of 10 to a team of over 160 and produced more than 14M logos.
Clothes2Order is rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on over 22K customer reviews and is trusted by big corporations, such as Google, Chelsea, eBay, BBC, Skype, etc.
Regarding product collection, it features t-shirts for work, sports, promotions, stag dos, and hen parties sourced from popular fashion brands like AWDis, Anthem, Asquith & Fox, B&C Collection, Bella+Canvas, Build Your Brand, Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, Russell, SF, SOL’s, Stanley/Stella, Tee Jays, TriDri, Under Armour, and Uneek.
- No minimum.
- International shipping within 11-14 days.
- Next-day delivery services for mainland UK.
- Up to 67% bulk discounts.
- Easy-to-use customization tools.
- Support blind dropshipping with an order fulfillment API.
- Accept credit cards.
- Standard dispatch times for all orders are 5 working days. At peak seasons, the dispatch times can be longer.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From £334.67 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts (£6.97 each).
- Shipping Fees: From £4.99 to the UK or free economy UK delivery when you spend over £75. From £25 to the EU for up to 5 items and £0.50 per additional piece. From £20 to the rest of the world for up to 5 items and £0.50 per item thereafter.
- Setup Charges: From £14.99 for new embroidered logos, £2.99 for new embroidered text, and free for printed text & logo.
Clothes2Order is one of the most affordable t-shirt printing providers for UK shoppers.
Formed in 2000, CustomInk is a leading US printing service for personalized t-shirts that has been named to Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500” list of America’s fastest-growing private firms and recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Washingtonian Magazine.
It supports 4 primary decoration techniques, including screen printing, digital printing, embroidery, and laser engraving & embossing.
With innovative tools and a team of artists, CustomInk is dedicated to bringing your ideas and passions to life as easily, quickly, and perfectly as possible.
- A good selection of no-minimum products.
- Deliver to the US and Canada within 2 weeks.
- Rush delivery is guaranteed in 1 week and Super Rush will get your order to your door in 3 days.
- Support split shipping to multiple addresses.
- Price breaks (up to 80% off).
- If your delivery doesn’t match the design you made or arrives later than promised, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund.
- Free design reviews (alignment, layering issues, line thickness, spelling errors, uneven text warps, alphabetical order, and design sizing problems).
- Expert design services.
- Intuitive design lab with a huge library of fonts and over 68K pieces of art.
- Pay with credit/debit cards and checks.
- Delivery time for countries outside the US/Canada is 3-5 weeks.
- Expensive international shipping costs.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $456.48 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($9.51 each).
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping within the continental US and Canada. $10 handling fee + about $5 shipping fee for each item to other locations.
- Setup Charges: Free.
CustomInk is an excellent partner that can assist you in every step of your ordering process.
VistaPrint is part of Cimpress – an international pioneer of mass customization and production founded in 1994 with manufacturing facilities throughout North & South America, Europe, India, Australia, the Philippines, China, and Japan.
The company carries an extensive range of marketing products, including printed logo t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, socks, hats, bags, pens, mugs, water bottles, notebooks, business cards, signs, banners, etc.
VistaPrint aims to help organizations consistently and professionally promote their businesses whether they operate in-store, online, on-site, or on the go.
- No MOQ on many items.
- Ship within 14 business days to the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, India, Ireland, Italy, Nederland, New Zealand, Norway, Austria, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, Finland, and Sweden.
- Up to 53% volume discounts.
- Reprint or refund in full if you’re not satisfied with your order within 30 days after the delivery date.
- Straightforward design lab with numerous pre-made templates.
- Design & logo maker services.
- Tailored solutions for corporates.
- Reseller programs that allow you to send unbranded products directly to your customers without holding inventory.
- Accept Paypal, major credit/debit cards, money orders, and checks.
- 1-2 weeks to handle orders.
- Doesn’t support sleeve printing.
- VistaPrint has a local website for each country it operates in. Each site usually only supports delivering goods to their respective country.
- Not shipping to everywhere in the world.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $504.32 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($10.51 each).
- Shipping Fees: From $7.99-$16.99.
- Setup Charges: $29.99 screen printing setup fee.
If you’re finding a reliable international printing supplier with high-quality merchandise, take a look at VistaPrint.
Next, we have Quality Logo Products. It enables you to print your own custom designs & pictures on various types of men’s & women’s & children’s tees for family reunions, schools, classes, fundraisers, concerts, job fairs, sports teams, and outdoor events.
Quality Logo Products was established in 2003 in Illinois US and now has 2 offices with 100+ employees.
- Ship globally within 15-20 days via UPS or FedEx.
- Quantity discounts.
- Split shipping to 2 locations at no extra cost ($10 for each additional location).
- Free online company store solutions.
- Pay via credit cards, PayPal, Zelle Pay, money orders, certified school & government purchase orders, personal checks, and company checks.
- The minimum order requirement for most t-shirts is 24-48 units.
- High global shipping fees.
- No online mockup tool.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $378.72 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($7.89 each).
- Shipping Fees: From $10-$30 to the US.
- Setup Charges: $25-$50 for logo setup.
If you would like to get a free eCommerce store to promote your branded t-shirts, consider using Quality Logo Products.
TeamShirts is an online t-shirt printing branch of Spreadgroup – a renowned German eCommerce group having over 20 years of industry experience.
As of now, TeamShirts operates in 12 countries and has 5 factories across the EU & the US. In the last year, it has manufactured 6M+ products.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver to the US, UK, and EU within 1-3 weeks.
- Up to 60% bulk discounts.
- Right of return within 30 days of receipt.
- Free samples.
- Beginner-friendly design mockup lab with a huge royalty-free image gallery.
- Free artwork service from 5 units.
- Tools to easily generate an order link to ask teammates about their sizes, names, and numbers as well as start a poll to let them vote for their favorite design.
- Secure payment methods contain Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX.
- Not shipping outside of the US, UK, and EU.
- Lacking a wide spectrum of t-shirt styles.
- 12 local websites and each one might only support delivery to a specific range of countries.
- Long processing times for embroidered products.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $468 for 48 Gildan Ultra Cotton t-shirts ($9.75 each).
- Shipping Fees: Free standard delivery.
- Setup Charges: Free.
TeamShirts is the best international printing company for personalized team t-shirts.
TShirt Studio has grown from a small British startup that began in 2002 to an online printing firm specializing in t-shirts serving international consumers.
Apart from the core products which are clothes, it also lets you customize gifts, such as mugs, cushions, towels, clocks, keyrings, etc.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship to most of the US, UK, and EU within 5-13 days via Royal Mail.
- Up to 25% volume discounting.
- 10-day return policy.
- Simple design lab.
- Accept Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, and Discovery payment cards.
- Not having a broad selection of t-shirt styles.
- Doesn’t support sleeve printing.
- Long processing times on orders over 20 units.
- Not shipping worldwide.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From £288 for 48 budget t-shirts (£6 each).
- Shipping Fees: From £2 to the UK, £4 to the EU, and £6-£20 to the US.
- Setup Charges: None.
TShirt Studio is another affordable no-minimum international t-shirt printer to look into.
Logo Sportswear offers the widest array of t-shirt decoration methods, including digital direct-to-garment printing (DTG), screen printing, embroidery, dye-sublimation, applique/tackle twill, and laser etching.
It was launched in 1995 in Connecticut USA and currently lets you browse through 5K+ items in multiple categories.
- No minimums for digital printing, sublimation, and embroidery.
- Deliver globally within 20 days.
- You can ship to multiple addresses on one order.
- Discounts on bulk orders.
- Beginner-friendly online design lab with diverse word art & sports templates.
- Free-to-set-up eCommerce store that allows you to earn a 15% commission on sales of products.
- Fast & easy group ordering link creator.
- Process orders with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Paypal, and Amazon Pay.
- MOQ for screen printing is 48 pieces.
- High international delivery costs.
- Long processing times on some products.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $527.52 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($10.99 each).
- Shipping Fees: From $11.99 to domestic regions and free shipping on orders over $125. From $46.99-$176.99 to other countries.
- Setup Charges: Free.
For anyone wanting to get t-shirts sublimated or laser-etched, Logo Sportswear is a great option.
What makes HelloPrint stands out is its commitment to becoming a sustainable t-shirt printing service. It uses 100% recyclable packaging materials and avoids the use of plastic fillers. In addition, it offers customers the option to offset the carbon footprint generated by their orders.
HelloPrint’s headquarters are located in Rotterdam Netherlands and Valencia Spain EU, but it also has offices in Paris France, Liverpool England, Lisbon Portugal, and Manilla Philippines. In total, the company possesses 200+ team members from 32 countries.
- No minimum.
- Ship to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom within 2-14 days.
- For misprinted merchandise, you can return your order and get a free reprint or get a full refund. Another option is to keep your product and get a refund or discount of 10%.
- Quantity price breaks.
- Online design lab.
- Print-on-demand integration with Shopify and common eCommerce platforms.
- White-label printing shop solutions.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, and bank transfers.
- Only deliver to 13 countries (you have to go to each country’s website to order products shipped to that country).
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From £365.99 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts (£7.62 each).
- Shipping Fees: Free on orders over £30.
- Setup Charges: Free.
Use HelloPrint as your sustainable EU printing provider.
Entripy is the best Canada-based online custom t-shirt printing website. It invests more than $150K annually into Research & Development and has built a team of more than 150 full-time workers.
Along with a 55,000-sqft facility in Oakville Ontario, Entripy is able to decorate 10K+ products and 10M+ logos each year.
In regards to product selection, you can discover short-sleeve/long-sleeve/performance t-shirts, tanks, polos, and golf shirts from premium brand names like Team 365, Puma, Adidas, American Apparel, Lacoste, Econic, Anvil, Champion, Next Level Apparel, Jerzees, and Core 365.
- Ship to Canada and the US within 3-7 days via UPS.
- Up to 35% wholesale discounts.
- Full refund on any stained, damaged, or incomplete garments.
- 24-hour rush order service.
- Straightforward customization studio with the capabilities of adding text, clipart, images, and names & numbers.
- E-shops for businesses, schools, and teams.
- Print-on-demand solutions for resellers.
- Accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- MOQ is 6-12 pieces.
- The standard production takes 5-10 business days.
- Not shipping outside of Canada & the USA.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $705.60 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($14.70 each).
- Shipping Fees: From $19.95-$29.95.
- Setup Charges: No.
If you’re based in Canada, choose Entripy.
GoCustomClothing is part of the Kingfisher Leisurewear Ltd group formed in 1996. It carries custom printed 100% cotton, contrast, crew-neck, lightweight, heavyweight, v-neck, organic, and workwear t-shirts.
GoCustomClothing is based in Ludlow Shropshire UK with a European export office in Madrid Spain.
- No minimum order.
- Worldwide shipping within 15 days.
- Discounts on volume orders (up to 48%).
- Extra services, including relabelling, tax tabbing, garment sourcing, retail bagging, barcoding, and artwork design.
- For clients requiring garments for a large team, GoCustomClothing can come to your premises and measure your employees to ensure that you order the appropriately sized workwear.
- Options to pack each employee’s garments together and label them with the employee’s name.
- Web-to-print dropshipping fulfillment solutions.
- Secure payment with Visa and Mastercard.
- 7-10 working days to produce items.
- Not having an online mockup studio.
- You need to contact the company to request an international shipping quote.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From £348.48 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts (£7.26 each).
- Shipping Fees: From £6.95. Free delivery on the UK mainland on orders over £100.
- Setup Charges: £3 for printed text, £5 for embroidered text, £5 for printed design/logo, and £15 for embroidered design/logo (first orders only).
GoCustomClothing can be an excellent UK partner to create team wear tailored to each member.
13. Real Thread
Real Thread is an environmentally-friendly water-based ink tee printing shop based in Florida USA. It sources organic cotton, hemp, and bamboo textiles from renowned ecological wholesalers, including Bella+Canvas, Allmade, RoyalApparel, Econscious, and Known Supply.
To help increase the perceived value of your fashion brand, Real Thread also provides add-ons that enable you to add personalized hang tags and hem tags to t-shirts as well as fold and polybag them for better protection during storage or transit.
Additionally, it supports advanced decoration options like foil screen printing, metallic ink, sim process, tonal printing, glow-in-the-dark, and over-the-zipper printing.
- Ship within the USA within 2-7 days.
- Price breaks.
- Landing page setup for your fundraising campaigns.
- ECommerce storage & fulfillment services.
- Accept credit cards and Paypal.
- The minimum is 20 units.
- No online mockup tools.
- The standard turnaround time is 10 days.
- Doesn’t support international delivery.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $479.04 for 48 Gildan Ultra Cotton tees ($9.98 each).
- Shipping Fees: Free standard shipping.
- Setup Charges: Free.
For shoppers finding an eco-friendly printing partner in the US, we recommend Real Thread.
14. Bags Of Love
Bags Of Love specializes in all-over sublimation printing basic photo t-shirts, slouchy t-shirts, scoop-neck t-shirts, ballon-sleeve blouses, cami tops, button-up shirts, basketball jerseys, and slim-fit roll-neck tops.
It belongs to Contrado Imaging Ltd – a corporation based in London England UK with a network of 40 websites in 9 languages across 14 territories dedicated to empowering artists to monetize their talents.
- No MOQ.
- Ship globally within 15 business days (via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT).
- 20%-40% off on bulk orders.
- You can return faulty products within 14 days of delivery.
- Intuitive design studio.
- Support personalized labels, tags, gift wraps, and other bespoke branding options.
- Shopify print-on-demand dropshipping app.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Expensive products.
- Not providing a wide range of t-shirts.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $1680 for 48 basic t-shirts ($35 each).
- Shipping Fees: From $9.75.
- Setup Charges: Free.
Bags Of Love is an ideal partner for high-quality all-over-print items.
15. Triple Crown
Triple Crown is one of the best online embroidery & screen printing companies located in Wisconsin USA with over 35 years of experience adding custom logos to t-shirts.
Nowadays, it owns a 60,000-sqft production facility to cater to over 14,000 businesses nationwide.
Imprintable tees offered by Tripple Crown are available in various sizes & colors, made from diverse types of fabric content (100% cotton, 100% polyester, 50 cotton/50 poly, cotton/lycra, cotton/spandex, pique, poly/spandex, etc.), and come with diverse features (antibacterial, fade-resistant, flame-resistant, reflective, snag-resistant, UV protection, wrinkle-resistant, etc.).
- No minimum order quantity for name embroidery.
- Deliver worldwide within 2-3 weeks.
- Quantity discounts.
- Any items can be returned or exchanged free of charge if they are found to be defective or soiled upon delivery.
- Get a free logo when ordering 12+ items (up to 2 hours working with a professional designer and 3 design revisions).
- Company web store setup solutions to help you promote your branded merchandise to customers or streamline your employee uniform program.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- MOQ for logo embroidery, heat transfer, and screen printing is 12 pieces.
- No online design tools.
- Long processing times during busy seasons.
- Expensive global shipping costs.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $469.42 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($9.78 each).
- Shipping Fees: From $15-$20. Free shipping & setup on first US orders over $299.
- Setup Charges: From $40 per placement/color for new screen printing logos. $45 per placement for new heat transfer logos. Free for repeat orders.
Triple Crown has its own t-shirt label (called CROWN) and products from many premium third-party brands like Carhatt, Under Armour, The North Face, Richardson, Adidas, StormTech, OGIO, Augusta Sportswear, and Portwest which you should check out.
Broken Arrow Wear is the next top service based in the USA to print adult & youth shirts. It does everything in-house, from taking your order, designing your artwork, production, to quality control.
Besides standard digital printing, embroidery, and screen printing, Broken Arrow Wear also has the ability to perform 3D puff embroidery, rhinestones, special effect printing, all-over printing, and added services like shirt relabeling, retagging, folding & bagging, and custom finishing.
- No MOQ for digital printing.
- Ship within 1-2 weeks to the USA.
- Bulk order discounts.
- Return policy within 15 days of delivery.
- Straightforward mockup studio.
- Custom art services.
- ECommerce fulfillment solutions.
- Payment options are credit cards, Google Wallet, and Paypal.
- 6-piece order minimum for screen printing and embroidery.
- 4-8 business days to process orders.
- Need to contact the company to arrange international shipping.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $424.8 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($8.85 each).
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States.
- Setup Charges: Zero.
Broken Arrow Wear is a cost-effective US printing supplier with excellent add-on services worth checking out.
Printful is the best printing dropshipping platform to design and sell custom t-shirts online with no minimum.
It has a network of fulfillment centers across the US, EU, and partner facilities in Japan and Australia. This enables the company to deliver 80% of orders in the same region they’re purchased, helping it lower shipping costs while still maintaining good shipping times.
The biggest advantage when using Printful is its diverse branding solutions, including personalized packing slips, packaging inserts (flyers, coupons, business cards, stickers, postcards, and hand-written thank-you notes), inside/outside clothing labels, custom packaging, and white-label tracking pages.
- No MOQ.
- Ship worldwide within 20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- 4-week return & refund policy.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Warehousing & fulfillment solutions that help stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Additional services, including graphic design, photography, video, and store setup.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Wix, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Webflow, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and Wish.
- Pay via Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- 2-5 business days to process orders.
- T-Shirt Printing Costs: From $477.60 for 48 Gildan Softstyle t-shirts ($9.95 each).
- Shipping Fees: Starting from $3.99/item to the US, $4.39/item to the EU, and $8.99/item to Asian countries. Free shipping on orders over $400.
- Setup Charges: From $3.95 for embroidery digitization & adjustment costs. Free for digital printing.
Printful is the most well-rounded solution to help you start a profitable t-shirt print-on-demand business.
How To Start Selling Custom T-Shirts Online With No Minimum Order Requirement
If you’re interested in selling custom t-shirts online without buying large stock upfront, you can leverage a fulfillment model called print-on-demand dropshipping.
It works like this: When someone purchases a product from your store, you send the order information to a third-party supplier who then helps you pack and ship the product directly to the customer. You essentially only need to care about the marketing part of your business.
To start, check out our best t-shirt print-on-demand dropshipping companies.
These 17 printing services are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, MOQ, product costs, item quality, production times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, for US customers, 4imprint is the most cost-effective logo t-shirt printing company while RushOrderTees is the fastest provider. CustomInk, Quality Logo Products, Logo Sportswear, Triple Crown, Broken Arrow Wear, and Real Thread have their own unique selling points to look into.
For Canadian shoppers, go with Entripy.
In regards to the UK & EU, Clothes2Order is the cheapest solution, GoCustomClothing provides the greatest add-on services, and HelloPrint is the top sustainable t-shirt printing partner.
Next, VistaPrint, TeamShirts, TShirt Studio, and Bags Of Love are the best international t-shirt printing companies.
Finally, if you want to sell personalized tees online without holding inventory, the best option is Printful.