As reported by GrandViewResearch, the global luxury & designer apparel market size was valued at $72.13 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $84.05 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 3.5%. The stats indicate the lucrativeness of the industry.
For anyone interested in sourcing and selling luxury & brand designer fashion clothes, we’ve created a list of the 12 best wholesale vendors offering them at great prices. Most of the wholesalers require low MOQ so you don’t have to worry about overstock.
Best Wholesale Suppliers For Name-Brand & Designer Fashion Clothes
Here’re the 12 best luxury & brand designer fashion clothing wholesalers.
Established in 2017, BrandsGateway is a leading high-end & designer clothing wholesale platform in Sweden EU that connects you to over 100 original name brands internationally. They are Nike, Adidas, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Michael Kors, Cavalli Class, Pompei Donatella, Trussardi, Orient, Aviator, Esprit, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Daniel Wellington, Juicy Couture, Marc Jacobs, Pierre Cardin, Skage, etc.
In total, BrandsGateWay’s catalog has over 12,000 authentic luxury fashion products to cater to thousands of clients, including brick-and-mortar stores, small retailers, pop-up shops, and online boutiques.
- Ship within 3-10 days to Europe and 15 days to North America and Asia via UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- 9 global warehouse partners.
- Delivery fees start only at €15 for economy shipping and €35 for express shipping.
- All products come with their original tags. Some of the items will have dustbags, boxes, and authenticity cards included. Watches come with warranties.
- Returns of any defective or wrongly shipped items within 7 days after the delivery date.
- Dedicated account managers to help you select the wholesale products and brands that are right for your business.
- Weekly updated with new collections.
- Discounts up to 85%.
- Support blind dropshipping services.
- Accept bank transfers and Paypal.
- The MOQ for wholesale orders is €1000/$1200.
Griffati is one of the best Italian dropshipping wholesalers of luxury & designer outlet fashion apparel. It offers authentic men’s & women’s t-shirts, sweatshirts, gilets, jackets, shorts, trousers, jeans, leggings, skirts, dresses, blazers, cardigans, jumpsuits, underwear, beachwear, activewear, vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories that are carefully selected and quality-checked with the aim to create a long-term and solid relationship with customers.
Regarding brands, Griffati features 300+ Italian & international premium brands like Alexander Mcqueen, Calvin Klein, Diesel, Givenchy, Guess, 525, Levi’s, Fila, Boy London, etc. This helps the company serve over 10 major distributors and more than 150,000 registered retailers worldwide.
- Ship to Italy within 2-3 working days, EU within 3-6 days, and other countries within 10 days.
- 20,000+ products.
- Up to 50%-80% discounts off the retail price.
- Product descriptions in 24 languages.
- Multilingual customer service, product consulting, and technical assistance.
- Regularly updating new items.
- Dropshipping services for luxury products.
- Accept credit cards, bank transfers, MyBank, PayPal, and Klarna.
- The minimum order amount is €500.
BrandsDistribution is another top B2B wholesale distributor in Italy EU. It has 10+ years of experience in the industry, providing a wide selection of designer clothing, branded footwear, luxury jewelry & watches, and other high-end fashion accessories of over 120 premium brands.
BrandsDistribution is among Italian companies with high growth potential identified by the London Stock Exchange Group.
- Ship within 5-10 days to 170+ countries and territories via DHL, FedEx, Poste Italiane, and Boxberry.
- 500,000 SKUs in stock.
- Discounts and competitive prices on high purchase volumes.
- Dedicated sales assistance.
- Exclusive distribution solutions to help you become the only distributor in your country for a specific brand.
- Support dropshipping.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, wire transfers, PayPal, and Klarna.
- The minimum order for customers within the EU/US is €500 and for customers outside those regions is €1,000.
Based in the historic Garment District of New York, Luxury Market has built long-standing relationships with many designer & branded clothing wholesale suppliers.
It partners closely with the Authentication Council to investigate and review each vendor in detail to ensure the genuineness of the merchandise.
- Quick shipping internationally.
- 200 brands, including Dior, Fendi, Burberry, Prada, Tom Ford, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Valentino, YSL, Versace, Givenchy, etc.
- Accept credit cards and Paypal.
- Customers must be verified businesses.
LePrix is a US wholesaler that presents you with a huge collection of pre-owned luxury & brand designer garments, handbags, clutches, wallets, belts, sunglasses, jewelry, and shoes (e.g., Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Celine, Cartier, Rolex, and Goyard).
Its team of specialists inspects every order and collaborates with world-renowned authenticators like Entrupy and Real Authentication to ensure authenticity.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide delivery within 2-3 weeks via UPS and USPS.
- Free shipping for all US purchases.
- A flat delivery rate of $35 to Canada and $65 to other countries.
- 30K+ new arrivals weekly.
- Risk-free services (if an item doesn’t sell within 60 days, Leprix will take it back).
- Dedicated account managers that help with price negotiation, customs, payment management, etc.
- Accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover), bank transfers, and PayPal.
- Up to 10-15 business days to process orders.
Styliafoe was founded in 1994 in Italy. It carries an extensive wholesale catalog of the latest trends in genuine designer tops, bottoms, scarves, hats, luxury shoes & sneakers, authentic high-end bags, and original brand-name fashion accessories for men, women, and children at competitive prices.
Some of the major brands on Styliafoe are Armani, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Moschino, Versace Jeans, Balmain Paris, Furla, Glimmed, Harmont & Blaine, and Armani Exchange.
- Fast worldwide delivery via UPS.
- 300K+ SKUs from 150+ brands to cater to 45K+ customers.
- New references and new brands every week.
- Up to 50% off.
- Multilingual consultants.
- Dropshipping program.
- Payment methods are credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX), bank transfers, and Paypal.
- The minimum amount is €200 for the first purchase and €300 for the second order.
- Only accept established businesses, not individuals.
7. LA Showroom
LA Showroom is one of the best wholesale fashion marketplaces to source original boutique garments from independent brands. Conveniently located in the heart of the Los Angeles Fashion District, it effectively bridges together retail buyers and premium US fashion designers, top manufacturers, and large-scale vendors.
On the LA Showroom website, each brand has a personalized homepage (storefront) that shows their business information, accepted payment methods, shipping/return/cancellation policies, and minimum order amounts.
- 600 different stores and thousands of items.
- Earn $100 coupons for every $10,000 you spend.
- Buyers can download and use the same photos of the products on their websites.
- Pay with credit cards and Paypal.
- Some brands require high MOQ.
- Not all brands ship internationally.
- Business documentation will be required to gain full access to the site and its contents.
Fashion Go provides over 2 million exclusive wholesale men’s & women’s designer clothing pieces from both luxury & everyday independent fashion brands, including MABLE, Reflex, SJ Style, Z&Co, Mixologie, Like Dream, EL Kanna, Charming Shoes, Shoe La La, Dani & Em, etc.
It was founded in 2002 in the US, striving to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower the industry to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Over 1,400 sellers and over 740,000 buyers.
- Earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them.
- Consolidated shipping service.
- Style Match+ software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- Has dropshipping solutions.
- Accept common credit/debit cards.
- Some brands have high MOQs.
- Not all brands ship globally.
- Require seller’s permits to access full website features.
Established in the UK, TradeGala is also a leading online wholesale marketplace to find high-end & fashion boutique designer apparel. It aims to facilitate the buying process between wholesalers and retail customers around the world, from real-time accounting, inventory, purchasing, warehouse management, logistics, POS, reporting, to CRM.
To assist store owners as well as wholesalers to take their business to the next level and separate them from the average ones, TradeGala offers professional eCommerce model photograph service to showcase great designs in high-quality images, B2B marketing packages to get you featured in the top industry press, and influencer marketing solutions to help you reach a targeted audience of thousands of potential customers.
- Fast international shipping from UK warehouses.
- Free shipping for all orders in the UK and orders over $300 in the US/EU.
- Accept credit cards and Paypal.
- Some products require high MOQ.
- Customers need business licenses, permits, and purchase invoices to access full features.
Matterhorn Wholesale is a wholesaler for independent brand designer women’s fashion tunics, coats, shapewear, trousers, evening dresses, sleep gowns, luxury lingerie, maternity apparel, and plus-size garments. It’s headquartered in Poland and was introduced to the market in 2004.
Matterhorn Wholesale currently possesses a curation of 25K trendy made-in-EU products of Numoco, Marko, FIGL, Axami, IVON, and more.
- No MOQ.
- Fast delivery to the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and European countries within 2-10 days.
- Free shipping to many Europe countries on orders over €499.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Secure payments by credit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal.
- Not shipping to a number of countries in the world.
- Up to 5 days to process orders.
Kids Distribution is an EU-licensed wholesale supplier having over 20 years of experience in distributing luxury and designer baby & kids’ clothing.
It features more than 100 Italian & international prestigious brand names, such as Bear, Ferrari, Henry Cotton’s, John Richmond, Class Cavalli, Blumarine, Brest, Cesare Paciotti Girl, Gaudi, Diesel, Harmont & Blaine, Vicolo, etc.
- Fast shipping via DHL to all countries of Europe and to a large part of the extra-European territory.
- A massive catalog of over 100 brands and 200,000 references with daily updates and inventory renewals.
- Up to 80% off retail prices.
- Free shipping on orders over €1,000 in Italy.
- Free returns within 15 days of delivery.
- Multilingual consultancy service in Italian, English, French, Spanish, and Russian.
- Dropshipping programs.
- Accept Paypal, major credit cards, bank transfers, and COD (Cash On Delivery).
- The minimum order value is €200.
- Not deliver products globally.
Starting as a retail webshop selling Korean clothes for children in 2011, Kkami has quickly built strong relationships with top wholesale vendors and has also expanded its product line to the women’s apparel industry.
All the brands on the website are strictly selected to offer high-quality designer garments at a competitive price.
- Worldwide shipping within 2-21 days via UPS, EMS, and registered airmail.
- Over 200 different Korean brands to cater to 37k+ professional retailers in more than 70 countries and regions.
- You can use the images for your webshop, social media, and marketing purposes.
- One-stop OEM/ODM service, from design ideas, fabric selection, sampling, manufacturing, to personalized branding.
- Support bank transfers, credit cards, and PayPal.
- The minimum order requirement is €500.
- Up to 7 business days to process orders.
- Only sell to retailers (resellers), not to individuals.
- Not all product information is translated into English.
How To Start Selling Luxury & Brand Designer Apparel Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t have a lot of cash beforehand to buy inventory, you can still start an online boutique selling luxury & brand designer fashion clothes by leveraging a business model called dropshipping.
It works like this: When a customer purchases something from your website, you send the order information to a dropshipping supplier who then helps you take care of all the complicated back-end processes, from fulfilling, packaging, to shipping the product directly to the customer.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business.