Looking for the best places to order cheap custom business cards to promote your name to potential clients?
In this post, we’ll show you a list of the 10 cheapest online business card printing services with economical & free shipping options. All of them have a low minimum order quantity (MOQ) so you don’t have to worry about overstocking.
Best Printing Websites To Buy Cheap Custom Business Cards
Here’re the 10 best cheapest online custom business card printing services & companies.
|Company Names||1,000 Standard Business Cards (US Shipping Fees Included)|
1. UZ Marketing – Cheapest For Short Run (Free Shipping)
UZ Marketing is the cheapest printing service with free shipping options to buy traditional business cards for short-run projects (100-2,500 pieces).
It offers many sizes to choose from, including 2″x3.5″ US standard, 1.5″x3.5″ nano, 1.75″x3.5″ slim, 2.5″x2.5″ social, and 3.5″x4″ foldover.
UZ Marketing is a small Houston-based marketing agency & printer that provides all-in-one solutions to help businesses grow and sustain.
- Double-Sided Business Card Printing Costs: $30/1000 standard, $87.36/5000 standard, etc.
- Shipping Fees: Free.
- Total Prices: From $30/1000 standard, $87.36/5000 standard, etc.
- Ship across the USA within 14 days.
- Uncomplicated online design lab with many templates, background pictures, shapes, clipart, and many text fonts.
- Logo, graphic, and web design services.
- Social media marketing & search engine optimization solutions.
- Support blind shipping (an additional fee of $1 for each order).
- Pay via major credit cards.
- The minimum order quantity is 100 units.
- Long processing times.
- Only shipping within the US.
If you buy no more than 2500 pieces, the cheapest partner is UZ Marketing.
2. Hotcards – Cheapest For Long Run
Hotcards is the best cheapest long-run printing provider on the internet for standard 14 pt. cover glossy cardstock 2″x3.5″ rectangle business cards.
Hotcards was created in 1998 in Ohio USA and today prints over 10M items each week and over 5B square inches of paper every year.
- Double-Sided Business Card Printing Costs: $24.75/1000 standard, $70.50/5000 standard, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $12.34-$14.27.
- Total Prices: From $37.09/1000 standard, $84.77/5000 standard, etc.
- US shipping within 12 days.
- Design services.
- Easy-to-use online design tools with many free templates.
- Accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- The MOQ is 100 units.
- Limited paper & size options.
- Not shipping globally.
For longer-run projects, use Hotcards.
3. 4over4 – 200 Free Business Cards
Although 4over4 is not the most cost-effective printing service in any category, we put it in the 3rd spot because the company allows you to get 200 standard business cards for totally free by registering an account on its website and reviewing & promoting it across social media platforms.
Also, 4over4 provides a variety of other non-traditional business card types & finishes, such as die-cut shapes, 3D lenticular, ultra-thick (from 26 pt., 32 pt., up to 72 pt.), cotton, kraft, plastic, linen, diamond glitter, spot UV, edge gilded, edge painted, metallic foil, soft touch, silk lamination, velvet lamination, and foldover.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in New York, 4over4 has shipped over 5 billion products around the world and is rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on 1K+ reviews.
- Double-Sided Business Card Printing Costs: $73.80/1000 standard, $110.70/1000 foldover, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $17.23.
- Total Prices: From $91.03/1000 standard, $127.93/1000 foldover, etc.
- Ship all over the USA within 10 days.
- 100% refund or reprint on any print orders concluded to be defective.
- Free print file reviews.
- Free sample packs.
- User-friendly online design studio with thousands of fully-customizable templates, shapes, icons, clipart, trims, and free stock images.
- Blind dropshipping service.
- Pay with all major credit cards, cash, money orders, certified bank checks, and Paypal.
- MOQ starts from 100 units.
- Contact for shipping outside the USA.
If you’re willing to spend about 30-60 minutes to complete all the requirements to get 200 free business cards, check out 4over4.
4. Staples Printing – Cheapest Among The Fastest
Staples carries cheap printed business cards that can be picked up the same day for free in over 1K stores across the USA.
It’s one of the largest privately owned retail cooperations founded in 1986 and by 1996 had reached the Fortune 500.
- Double-Sided Business Card Printing Costs: $39.99/1000 standard, $114.99/1000 ultra-thick, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $4.99. Free UPS ground shipping on orders over $49.99.
- Total Prices: From $44.98/1000 standard, $114.99/1000 ultra-thick, etc.
- Ship all over America within 5-10 business days.
- Simple-to-use design tools with many templates, icons, and stock images.
- Design & logo creation services.
- All-in-one digital marketing solutions that help you set up a website, create email newsletter campaigns, manage your social media accounts & blog content, etc.
- Secure payments via credit/debit cards.
- MOQ starts from 250 units.
- 1 size option and limited paper choices.
- Staples Printing is only available in the US and Canada.
If you want to get inexpensive business cards fast, choose Staples.
5. PrintPlace – Cheapest For Plastic Business Cards
PrintPlace is the cheapest printing service for US-made business cards made from white/frosted/clear plastic.
It was born in 2006 in Texas and later acquired by Digital Room LLC – a company owning a portfolio of more than a dozen eCommerce websites to help SMB businesses to reach their customers and build their brands, including UPrinting, Packola, LogoSportswear, Signs.com, eSigns, NextDayFlyers, PrintRunner, and 48HourPrint.
- Double-Sided Business Card Printing Costs: $33/1000 standard, $143.50/1000 plastic, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $14.45-$15.95.
- Total Prices: From $47.45/1000 standard, $159.45/1000 plastic, etc.
- The minimum is only 25 units.
- Ship across the USA within 10 days.
- Reprint within 10 days of receipt of your order.
- Free sample packs.
- Online designer with drag & drop tools, diverse text fonts, etc.
- Blind delivery solutions.
- Payment via Paypal and major credit cards.
- Up to 5 days in the production phase.
- Contact for shipping arrangements outside the United States.
In case you’re interested in purchasing cheap plastic business cards, we suggest PrintPlace.
6. GotPrint – Cheapest For Premium Papers & Special Shapes
GotPrint is the lowest-cost printing partner for basic custom-shaped business cards (square, slim, circle, oval, leaf, wink, and half-circle) and business cards made from more premium paper stocks (100 lb. recycled matte cover, 13 pt. premium linen, 16 pt. premium matte, 18 pt. premium kraft, 18 pt. ultra-premium smooth white, 18 pt. ultra-premium pearl, 24 pt. Trifecta green, 35 pt. Trifecta pearl, 38 pt. Trifecta black, etc.)
It started out in 2001 as a small family-run business in Toluca Lake California. Today, GotPrint’s headquarters are located in Burbank where they encompass about 110,000 square feet and host over 150 employees.
- Double-Sided Business Card Printing Costs: $38.50/1000 standard, $84/1000 ultra-premium pearl, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $9.60-$12.55.
- Total Prices: From $48.10/1000 standard, $96.55/1000 ultra-premium pearl, etc.
- Ship internationally within 7-14 days.
- Money-back guarantee to first-time retail customers or first-time issues for orders with a subtotal of up to $100.
- Free sample kits.
- Intuitive online design maker with countless templates, shapes, text fonts, and elements.
- Logo design, direct mailing, and custom packaging services.
- Special benefits for companies with 50+ employees that frequently print promotional materials.
- No-membership-fee broker & reseller programs with access to wholesale pricing, exclusive offers, and extra features.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and checks.
- The minimum starts from 100 pieces.
- High delivery costs to countries outside the USA.
Go with GotPrint to get the most affordable unusual-shaped & premium-paper business cards.
7. UPrinting – Cheapest For Completely Custom Shapes
UPrinting is the most economical online commercial printer for completely custom die-cut business cards of any size within 4″x4″.
Having been around since 2000, UPrinting has established itself as a major player in the industry with offices and facilities located in Los Angeles, capable of manufacturing thousands of orders online daily.
- Double-Sided Business Card Printing Costs: $38.62/1000 standard, $109.07/1000 custom-shaped, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $14.43.
- Total Prices: From $53.05/1000 standard, $123.50/1000 custom-shaped, etc.
- The minimum is only 25 pieces.
- Ship within the United States within 1 week.
- Simple-to-use online designer with various text fonts, crop & rotation tools, etc.
- Blind shipping solutions.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- US delivery only.
For entirely custom-shaped business cards, we recommend using UPrinting.
8. VistaPrint – Cheapest International
VistaPrint is part of Cimpress – an international pioneer of mass customization and production founded in 1994 with manufacturing facilities throughout the US, EU, UK, India, Australia, the Philippines, China, and Japan.
Apart from cost-efficient business cards, the company also carries a broad scope of low-priced t-shirts, cheap canvas prints, affordable flyers, brochures, postcards, stickers, pens, mugs, notebooks, mousepads, pillows, etc.
VistaPrint aims to help organizations consistently and professionally promote their businesses whether they operate in-store, online, on-site, or on the go.
- Double-Sided Business Card Printing Costs: $63/1000 standard, $159/1000 bamboo, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $11.99-$16.99.
- Total Prices: From $74.99/1000 standard, $175.99/1000 bamboo, etc.
- Ship within 14 business days to the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, India, Ireland, Italy, Nederland, New Zealand, Norway, Austria, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, Finland, and Sweden.
- Reprint or refund in full if you’re not satisfied with your order within 30 days after the delivery date.
- Free business sample kits.
- Straightforward design lab with numerous stock images, shapes, and elegant pre-made templates.
- Design & logo maker services.
- Tailored solutions for corporates.
- Reseller programs that allow you to send unbranded products directly to your customers without holding inventory.
- Accept Paypal, major credit/debit cards, money orders, and checks.
- The minimum starts from 100 pieces.
- Lacking the freedom to choose sizes.
- VistaPrint has a local website for each country it operates in. Each site only supports delivering goods to their respective country.
VistaPrint has the most reasonable international delivery fees.
9. Silkcards – Cheapest For Painted-Edge Business Cards
Silkcards is the cheapest place to print custom thick 16pt-48pt business cards with colored edges. The process involves laminating the paper surfaces together to create sturdy products and applying inks to their side edges.
Besides traditional card stocks, other less common options presented by Silkcards are cotton, linen, metal, wood, and onyx suede.
Since its inception in 1999, Silkcards has leaned into the mission of creating interesting & excellent-quality products that spark interest and create conversation.
- Double-Sided Business Card Printing Costs: $87/1000 standard, $132/1000 colored-edge, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $15.
- Total Prices: From $102/1000 standard, $147/1000 colored-edge, etc.
- Ship to the US within 1-2 weeks.
- You can request free samples.
- Design services.
- Payment via common credit/debit cards.
- MOQ starts from 250 units.
- The production time is up to 6-12 working days.
- Not having an online design lab.
- Not supporting international shipping.
For affordable painted-edge business cards, check out Silkcards.
10. PrimoPrint – Cheapest Among The Highest Quality
PrimoPrint is the most reasonable website among the finest printing services to purchase high-quality aqueous coated 16 pt. semi-gloss business cards of sizes including 1.5″x3.5″ mini, 1.75″x3.5″ mini, 2.5″x2.5″ square, 2″x3.5″ standard, and 2.125″x3.375″ European.
Launched in 2006, the company now possesses production facilities in both the United States and Canada, having worked with big corporations like Amazon, Google, Smoothie King, Freefrom, and more.
Apart from aqueous coating which is the cheapest finishing option, PrimoPrint also provides silk lamination, matte, glossy UV coating, velvet lamination, raised UV, spot UV, inline foil, uncoated linen, and pearl metallic.
- Double-Sided Business Card Printing Costs: $42/1000 standard, $60/1000 matte, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $15.71.
- Total Prices: From $57.71/1000 standard, $75.71/1000 matte, etc.
- Worldwide shipping within 1-2 weeks.
- Free sample packets.
- Professional graphic design services.
- Reseller programs with blind dispatching.
- Payment options are Paypal, Apple Pay, and credit/debit cards.
- The minimum order quantity is 500 pieces.
- Not offering online design tools.
- Production turnaround times are up to 5-7 days.
- Expensive delivery costs to countries outside the USA and Canada.
Use PrimoPrint to get high-quality custom business cards at great prices.
These 10 printing companies are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, MOQ, product costs, item quality, production times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, the cheapest overall business card printers are UZ Marketing and Hotcards.
However, if you want to get 200 business cards for free by doing a little bit of work, 4over4 is your best partner.
In case you’re in a hurry, Staples Printing is the fastest service.
Next, GotPrint is the most affordable choice for more premium papers.
PrintPlace is the lowest-cost provider of plastic business cards while UPrinting is the most cost-effective option for completely custom-shaped cards.
Regarding international delivery, VistaPrint comes out on top.
Speaking of painted-edge business cards, consider Silkcards.
Finally, use PrimoPrint to get excellent-quality products at reasonable prices.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.