If you’re finding a reliable manufacturer in Los Angeles, California to bulk buy quality custom/private-label clothes, you’ve come to the right place.
This post will show you a list of the 37 best ones with great prices and reasonable minimum order quantities. We carefully select them based on their reputation in the industry as well as their range of products.
Best Clothing Manufacturers In Los Angeles, California, USA
Here’re the 37 best fashion clothing manufacturers in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Established in 1988, Bella+Canvas is the best sustainable wholesale clothing manufacturer headquartered at 9830 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA 90212.
It offers premium blank tees, tanks, crops, hoodies, pants, dresses, and activewear that can be completely personalized to your needs or made ready for sewing on your branded labels.
The customization options range from patterns, color, stitching, to fabric. The development process includes custom lab dips, tech packs, and development sample approval.
Bella+Canvas owns massive production facilities that use 7x less water than the average garment producer and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into garments.
In addition, Bella+Canvas’s supply chain partners are carefully evaluated based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility as well as fair working conditions.
- No minimum for in-stock blank clothes.
- 50% off on up to 7 blank product samples per calendar year (only available to customers with a valid resale certificate).
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers.
- The minimum number of items for custom orders starts at 25,000 units per style/color.
- The development process takes 1-3 weeks and the production times start at 2 weeks.
- Do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You have to contact the company to arrange shipments outside the USA.
Founded in 2005 and nowadays located at 1321 Palmetto Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013, The Evans Group is a reliable full-service fashion development and production house for over 3K emerging designers and high-end clothing brands, including Moncler, Banana Republic, Chantel Lauren, Kiln, Cosima, Over + Over, etc.
Its manufacturing services include sourcing, grading, marking, cutting, hand sewing, trimming & packing, installation projects, and dedicated sewing modulars.
When working with The Evens Group, you will be paired with a dedicated team that walks you from start to finish, including a project manager, a design & sourcing expert, a master patternmaker, and a seasoned seamstress.
- In-house studio-level production with no minimum required (suitable for high-end brands that require special handling or quality, brands seeking rush orders, or brands seeking runs for publicity or up-front inventory for start-up sales).
- International shipping.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Factory-level production has a minimum of 50 pieces per style.
- 4-8-week turnaround times (rush deliveries within 1-4 weeks with additional charges).
3. Bomme Studio
Bomme Studio is a manufacturer at 1638 E 23rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90011, offering full-service development, sourcing, and production for custom performance wear, swimwear, kids’ clothing, etc.
The company owns and operates manufacturing sites in California and Mexico, with an additional sourcing office in South Korea to ensure you get competitive costs at the highest quality available.
- Digital marketing agency services, including Shopify website building, product photography/video content, SEO, paid advertising, email marketing, brand coaching, etc.
- Payment can be made through Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express, and PayPal.
- For custom production orders, the MOQ is 150 units per style.
- The MOQ for private-label blanks programs is 50 units per style.
- Sample development takes 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Production takes 10-12 weeks from the time your sample is approved.
Lefty Production Co is the next leading US apparel manufacturer based in the heart of Los Angeles, California. Specifically, it’s situated at 318 W 9th St #1010, LA, CA 90015.
The company provides custom/private-label men’s & women’s & children’s everyday wear, bikinis, athletic clothing, lingerie, and bridal garments.
Lefty Production Co has collaborated with some famous fashion brands like Matthew Williamson, Rosetta Getty, Christian Siriano, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus.
When working with Lefty, you’re provided with one-stop OEM/ODM service, from sketching, designing, fabric & trim sourcing, pattern making, branding, virtual 3D sampling, marking & grading, cutting, size testing, to production, laser cutting, and packing.
- Deliver to the USA, UK, Canada, Denmark, Switzerland, and France.
- Consulting and website development services.
- Pay with credit/debit cards.
- A MOQ of 50 pieces.
- Not delivering globally.
5. ARGYLE Haus
ARGYLE Haus is a Los Angeles-based design house and US manufacturing company of custom activewear, intimate wear, outerwear, beach wear, uniforms, and kids’ attires.
Since its launch in 2010, it has been offering one-stop services to 100+ established designers, growth-stage companies, and national brands.
Speaking of the location, you can visit ARGYLE Haus at 429 Jessie St, San Fernando, CA 91340.
- Services include technical fashion design, research & concept development, fabric & material selection, pattern development, sampling & prototyping, cutting & sewing, private labeling, quality control & evaluation, marketing & promotion, etc.
- Support major credit card payment methods.
- High MOQ (starting from 300 pieces).
6. Indie Source
Indie Source is a full-package manufacturer of knits & woven clothing based at 1933 S Broadway 1168, Los Angeles, California, 90007, United States that has been featured on Forbes, VH1, WWD, and BET.
Indie Source helps you source fabric, make patterns, and build samples to achieve your target manufacturing costs. In addition, the company assists brands in marketing and selling their products at scale.
- Worldwide delivery.
- Support creating a high-converting Shopify store, producing high-quality photography, and other growth marketing services.
- Payments via major credit/debit cards.
- A MOQ of 300 units per style/color.
- Production takes up to 6-8 weeks or a couple of months.
Scott x Scott is a family-owned and operated apparel company at 3453 Union Pacific Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90023, designing and manufacturing for clients such as Urban Outfitters, Levi’s, and Revolve Clothing.
It has launched multiple brands under its umbrella, starting with the menswear line BSCOTT in 2008; followed by the women’s line Sarah Scott; and a bespoke accessory line One of One.
Scott x Scott’s mission is to provide a full package production service from designing and development, to production and branding, at a competitive price with virtually no minimums.
- No MOQ.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- Long production times.
Los Angeles Apparel is an LA-based wholesale fashion manufacturer of t-shirts, turtlenecks, tank tops, crop tops, sweaters, jackets, bodysuits, skirts, dresses, jumpsuits & unitards, sports bras, leggings, denim pants, sweatpants, running shorts, workwear, and more.
The company was established in 2016 by Dov Charney – the founder of American Apparel.
Nowadays, Los Angeles Apparel consists of about 1.8K+ employees that run a 100,000-sqft factory at 1020 E 59th St, Los Angeles, California 90001 with a capacity of 140K+ units per week.
- No MOQ for in-stock blanks.
- Free shipping on catalog orders $75+ to the US, $100+ to Canada, and $120+ to other countries.
- Forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay.
- Limited personalized manufacturing solutions.
Hyphen Apparel has been manufacturing and supplying clothes to licensing companies like Disney, NFL licensing, and Marvel as well as corporate retailers such as Old Navy, Gap, Hot Topic, Torrid, Buckle, and Forever21.
The company has warehouses and offices in two locations in Los Angeles (10613 Rush St, South El Monte, CA 91733) and Guatemala, offering start-to-finish services from sample making, monitor compliance, administration, production, to delivery.
- Ship globally.
- No minimums for stocked blanks.
- Free domestic delivery on in-stock orders $150+.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- A minimum quantity of 3,000 pieces per color per style for custom orders.
Founded in 2001, Nikibiki is a leader in women/junior’s seamless wear manufacturing, including crop tops, bralettes, camis, tanks, short sleeves, long sleeves, biker shorts, yoga capris, vintage leggings, bodysuits, dresses, and jumpsuits in sizes from standard to plus.
All of its items are crafted in Los Angeles, using super soft & lightweight fabric built on top of a refined production process and a meticulous quality check stage to ensure the highest standard of quality.
The customization services provided by Nikibiki are custom clothing labels, colors, styles, and price tags.
To visit this manufacturer, head to 2141 E 52nd St, Vernon, CA 90058.
- International delivery.
- Free shipping for online domestic in-stock orders over $500.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- A minimum of $100 per order and 5 pieces per color for ready-made products.
- A minimum of 50 pieces per style per color for custom/private-label orders.
- The average lead time is about 4-6 weeks.
11. Expert Brand
Expert Brand is one of the best manufacturers of eco-friendly made-in-LA sportswear & workout clothes, including short-sleeve/long-sleeve shirts, tanks, polos, sports bras, hoodies & sweatshirts, track & training jackets, shorts, pants, and leggings for both adults and children.
It started in 1993 creating technical performance fabric for famous brands. Since then, the company has combined expert engineering and an eco-conscious approach to craft elevated basics that meet the rigorous demands of professional athletes and the armed forces.
Expert Brand’s location is currently at 4309 Exchange Ave, Vernon, CA 90058.
- No minimum for in-stock items.
- Free shipping in the continental USA for catalog orders over $500.
- Accept all major credit cards (Discover, American Express, Visa, and Mastercard), PayPal, and Google Pay.
- A minimum of 144 units for custom neck or logo prints on stocked blanks, 1500-3000 units for custom colors, and 3000-5000 units for custom styles.
- If you’re an overseas customer, you will need to arrange your own shipping carrier.
StartYourLine has been manufacturing textile products for over 20 years. It’s situated at 1926 Doreen Ave, South El Monte, CA 91733.
Besides services like project consulting, design & development, sourcing, screen printing, fabric printing, digital printing, and sublimation printing, this LA-based clothing producer also offers additional finishing packages which can include folding, packing, pressing, labeling, hang tags, and boxing.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- Minimums start at 300 units per style.
13. Affix Apparel
Affix Apparel is an apparel manufacturer at 7190 Sunset Blvd #74D, Los Angeles, CA 90046, with over 10 years of experience serving both small and large fashion brands.
It provides various services, including material sourcing, grading, pattern designing, sampling sizing, cut & sew manufacturing, all-over sublimation printing, screen printing, embroidery, and private labeling like custom woven labels, satin labels, hangtags, and heat transfer labels.
- Global delivery.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank checks, money orders, and cash.
- A MOQ of 50+ pieces.
- Lead times are between 2-6 weeks.
14. LA Speedy
The next fashion clothing manufacturer to check out is LA Speedy. It’s at 4156 S Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90037.
LA Speedy’s product line includes men’s & women’s t-shirts, sweatpants, gym shorts, crewnecks, and hoodies. They are available for services such as pattern-making, sampling, grading, fabric sourcing, marking, cutting, sewing, trimming, steam pressing, product photography, and clothing printing/embroidery/sublimation.
Having over 20 years of production experience along with a vertically integrated manufacturing factory, LA Speedy is able to provide the newest styles quickly and ensure the quality of products.
- No minimums for stocked items.
- Payment via major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, and Shop Pay.
- The MOQ for custom orders is 100-5,000 pieces. Any orders below 100 pieces per color & style are subject to a $50 cutting fee.
- The production phase requires at least 10-15 business days.
- Not shipping globally.
15. Quality Blank
Quality Blank carries men’s street-style athleisure wear that is produced from custom-made 100% luxury quality cotton fabrics developed sustainably and free from harmful substances and chemicals.
This manufacturer is headquartered at 1301 S Main St Ste 205, Los Angeles, California, 90015.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Full-service production (DTG, screen printing, embroidery, sublimation, private labeling, and custom designs).
- Accept common credit cards and bank wire transfers.
- The MOQ for wholesale stocked orders is 30 units.
- An MOQ of 60-100 units for custom cut & sew orders.
- Production times are 2-3 weeks.
16. Made Blanks
Made Blanks specializes in producing vintage-style clothing, including t-shirts, full-zip hooded sweats, letterman jackets, and bottoms.
Founded in 2014, it’s a wholesale manufacturer at 4900 District Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90058, with a mission to consistently innovate the quality and fit of staple pieces.
- No order minimums for catalog products.
- Pay online with major credit/debit cards.
- Limited custom production services.
- Only shipping inside the US and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico).
17. ARI JOGIEL
ARI JOGIEL is a full-package supplier in downtown Los Angeles (318 W 9th St, California 90015), offering consulting, graphic design, development, manufacturing, and finishing & packaging services.
Currently, it’s working with over 150 brands across the United States, specializing in contemporary, high-end, swimwear, sportswear, and streetwear.
- Additional services like embellishments, marketing assets, product packaging design, etc.
- Pay via major credit/debit cards.
- Minimums start at 150 pieces per style (up to 2 colors and 4 sizes).
- Production takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks.
Avendors is a fashion clothing manufacturer at 155 W. Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015 that has clients such as Pangaia, Fear Of God, Vuori, Vince, etc.
As for services, Avendors provides pattern making, sample making, fabric knitting, fabric dying, grading, marking, cutting, production sewing, and trimming & packing.
- Global delivery.
- Pay via major credit/debit cards.
- 95-piece minimum.
- The production turnaround time is around 4-6 weeks.
The Elite Fashion Group is a private-label/custom fashion apparel manufacturer situated at 687 S Clarence St, Los Angeles, CA 90023.
It has 5 facilities in the city that focus on a specific category for each of your production needs. Its capacity is 500,000 – 1,000,000 per month.
- Full-package development and production solutions.
- You can pay by major credit/debit cards.
- The minimum order quantity is 250 pieces per style for production.
- Lead times are up to 4-6 weeks.
20. Euphoric Colors
Located at 350 W Compton Blvd, Gardena, Los Angeles, CA 90248, Euphoric Colors manufactures custom/private-label swimwear, lingerie, activewear, uniforms, dresses, urban apparel, and textile accessories like tote bags, cushions, pillows, bedsheets, and so on.
The services include consulting, sourcing, pattering making, sampling, cutting & sewing, fabric knitting, dyeing & printing, re-branding, etc.
- Support common credit/debit card payment methods.
- MOQ starts from 300 units per style/color.
- Lead times are 4-8 weeks.
21. Seam Apparel
Seam Apparel is a clothing wholesale producer at 3705 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019, USA.
It has 10 years of garment production experience and is dedicated to serving both small startups and big brands.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Fabric/material sourcing, sampling, pattern making, sizing, grading, marking, etc.
- Accept all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- The minimum is 50 pieces.
- Long lead times.
Mola is a Los Angeles-based apparel manufacturing company specializing in contemporary knit tops and bottoms, including basics-tees, tanks, crop tops, hoodies, pullovers, sweatshirts, joggers, sweats, sweat shorts, long sleeves, and raglans.
It offers full-package and semi-package production for all of your company’s needs. Some of its clients are Kondi, Bacabuche, Vetta, Parachute, MATE the Label, etc.
Regarding the location, Mola is at 3226 E 44th St, Vernon, CA 90058.
- Free domestic shipping for in-stock blanks on orders over $99.
- Payment methods are Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Shop Pay, Google Pay, etc.
- Minimums are 300 pieces per style/100 pieces per color.
- Do not currently manufacture wovens, denim, dress shirts, outerwear, swimwear or heavily constructed garments.
- The lead time is typically 5-8 weeks.
23. 9B Apparel
9B Apparel is an LA-based clothing manufacturing firm that can be visited at 2628 E. 54th Street, Huntington Park, CA 90255.
It operates 2 factories with a team of pattern makers, grading & marking specialties, sample cutters, and sewers who have over 20 years of experience working with denim & workwear. Examples are chinos, twill/canvas bottoms/jackets, lined jackets, aprons, denim, and selvage denim.
- Payment options are checks, credit cards, money orders, cashier’s checks, and PayPal.
- 250 pcs/style minimum.
Renaissance Creative Studios is a high-quality manufacturer located at 840 Santee St, Los Angeles, CA 90014.
With expert tailors, sample makers, and production managers under one roof, the company is able to provide clients with transparent access to the end-to-end design development of their line.
- No minimum requirements.
- Free shipping within the United States and Canada for all purchases over $1000.
- Payment via major credit/debit cards.
- Long lead times.
25. Luxury Knit
Luxury Knit was established in 1981 as a fabric converter and has evolved into a reliable private-label clothing producer. It’s currently located at 1850 East 15th St Los Angeles, CA 90021.
Speaking of services, Luxury Knit offers development consultation, full-package manufacturing, pattern development, project management, sample development, specialty fabrics, graphic design, web development, SEO, and brand marketing.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, etc.
- Requiring an MOQ.
Silkhands possesses over 20 years of experience in fashion development and production.
You can visit this manufacturer at 3516 Whittier Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90023.
- Services range from creating patterns, samples, cutting, grading & marker, to production orders.
- Support common credit/debit cards.
- The standard production lead time is 4-8 weeks.
27. Make It LA
Make It LA is a vertically integrated and full-scale clothing production house founded in 2010.
Its location is at 1220 Maple Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
- Full-service manufacturing solutions (tech packs, pattern making, fabric & trim sourcing, marking & grading, fabric cutting & sewing, samples and duplicates, screen printing, embroidery, dye-sublimation, private label, finishing, quality control, steam and press, tagging, bar codes, folding, bagging, and packing).
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Requiring a minimum.
LA Fashion Source is at 3415 S Sepulveda Blvd #1100, Los Angeles, CA 90034.
This clothing manufacturer has over 12 years of experience in the industry.
- Offering services in both the developmental and production phases (design, fabric sourcing, pattern & sample making, grading, garment making, and packaging).
- Payment via common card options.
- Having an MOQ.
29. Sew In LA
Sew In LA is a manufacturer of custom apparel at 719 S Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90014.
It works with a spectrum of clients from start-ups, emerging designers/brands, to well-established brands.
- One-stop services.
- Payment by major cards.
- Having a minimum.
- Between 4 – 8 weeks for production.
Patterns World Inc has been specializing in pattern making and sewing sample services in the garment district of Los Angeles for over 30 years.
It has collaborated with famous celebrities such as Cindy Crawford, Kim Kardashian, Kelly Osbourne, and many other A-List celebrities.
To visit this manufacturer, head to 860 S Los Angeles St #921b, Los Angeles, CA 90014.
- Full-package apparel development services.
- Credit/debit card payment accepted.
- The minimum is 50 units.
31. Massing Group
Massing Group is a full-service and fully vertical factory with a focus on contemporary and higher-level designed fashion clothes.
It works heavily with both emerging designers and major brands to develop fabrics, washes, and innovative approaches to their garments.
Massing Group is at 2333 E 49th St Los Angeles, CA 90058.
- Development, pre-production, production, and business strategy services.
- Accept major credit/debit card payments.
- The minimum is 300 units.
Arzee International’s headquarter is based at 12804 S Spring St, Los Angeles, California, 90061, United States.
This clothing manufacturer also has factories in Las Vegas and Mexico City.
- Design & development, fabric & materials sourcing, sampling, and production.
- The minimum order requirement is 500 pieces.
Sewby is the next full-package and private-label garment manufacturer based in the heart of the fashion district of Downtown Los Angeles.
It’s dedicated to providing a domestic production platform for brands seeking quality construction, fast turnaround, flexible minimums, and quicker development overall.
You can visit Sewby at 2431 S Santa Fe Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, 90058.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, etc.
- 100-piece minimum.
ESTILO is a wholesale fashion apparel manufacturer placed at 860 S Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90014.
It’s committed to producing high-quality items ethically by offering fair wages, safe working environments, and sustainable practices.
- Full-service design house.
- Payment options include major credit/debit cards.
- Requiring a minimum order quantity.
Seollem started in 2004 and, since then, has served countless brands, ranging from new and emerging to large companies and eCommerce retailers.
This clothing manufacturing company is currently resided at 2856 E. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA, 90023.
- Services are digitizing, size run, cutting, sewing dye, pattern adjustment, etc.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, etc.
- 500-unit minimum.
Socal Garment Works is a full-package LA-based manufacturer with apparel development/production done in-house established in 2013.
Its location is at 4700 S Boyle Ave C, Vernon, CA 90058.
- Technical design, pattern making, fitting, sample development, fabric sourcing, and more.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, etc.
- The MOQ is 100 units.
37. Sovereign Sky
Sovereign Sky is a licensed & insured clothing manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in domestic & international sample development & production.
It’s currently situated at 2746 Stingle Ave. Unit A, Rosemead, Los Angeles, CA 91770.
- Consulting, production, and private-label services.
- Accept credit/debit cards.
- The minimum is 100 pieces per color per style.
- The production time is typically 5-8 business weeks.
How To Start An Online Custom Clothing Store In Los Angeles Without Buying In Bulk From Manufacturers
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online custom apparel store in Los Angeles by leveraging a fulfillment model called “print-on-demand.”
It’s a process in which a product is only printed with your own design and shipped to your customer after an order has been placed. This allows for greater flexibility and reduced costs, as there is no need to maintain inventory or pay for large runs in advance.
To start, check out the best print-on-demand partners to create and sell custom clothing online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.