Embroidery is the art of sewing designs on fabric or clothing with needles and thread. As reported by GrandViewResearch, the embroidery segment emerged as the largest portion of the global decorated apparel industry in 2020, with a market share of 41.4%.
It is expected to retain its pole position in the future and is estimated to still claim a market share of 38.7% by 2028 despite the rising popularity of screen printing and digital printing technologies.
In order to help you easily choose the best website to order high-quality embroidered merchandise for your team, company events, or for resale, we’ve carefully curated a list of the 15 best ones along with their advantages and drawbacks. All of them have low or no MOQ so you don’t have to worry about overstock.
Best Online Providers For Custom Logo Embroidered Products
Here’re the 15 best online custom logo embroidery services & companies.
4imprint is a long-term embroidery printing provider launched in 1987 and today employs more than 1,200 people to serve well over 100,000 businesses of all shapes and sizes, from corporates, churches, major universities, hospitals, to small families.
It maintains thousands of embroiderable men’s & women’s t-shirts, polos, jackets, hoodies, cardigans, pants, hats & beanies, bags, patches, blankets, aprons, and kids’ wear in its catalog.
4imprint is part of 4imprint Group Plc – a publicly-traded company on the London Stock Exchange with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- Ship to the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland within 7-14 days (note that shipping times don’t include production times).
- Quantity discounts.
- If you’re not satisfied with your order, 4imprint will pay to pick it up and rerun it or refund your money.
- You can request free samples on numerous items.
- Customers will receive regular Blue Box mailings that are filled with free samples, offers, and information on the latest products.
- Free art assistance (logo design, logo makeover, illustration, photo modification, and product photography).
- Advanced product search & filtering.
- Accept checks and all major credit cards.
- The minimum order quantity is 3-6 pieces.
- Not having an online design mockup lab.
- 5-12 business days to process orders.
- 4imprint has a local website for each country it operates in. To order items shipped to a country, you must go to that country’s website.
- You need to contact 4imprint to deliver products outside the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $422.40 for 48 Gildan Heavy Cotton adult t-shirts ($8.80 each), $620.64 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($12.93 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $10-$20.
- Setup Charges: $35 on fewer than 24-72 embroidered pieces and free on 24-72 or more.
For USA customers, 4imprint is one of the cheapest printing & embroidery partners with one of the largest product catalogs.
Headquartered in Wilmington North Carolina USA, Queensbobo has been selling embroidered logo apparel and promotional products for over 30 years.
What’s most amazing about this company is that if you’re a new customer and not happy with your purchase, the company will replace the merchandise or issue a refund with no return necessary within 30 days of receiving your order.
- No minimum and various discounts for new buyers.
- Ship all over the USA within 5-7 days.
- Accept major credit/debit cards and checks.
- $65 minimum for any combination of embroidered items.
- No mockup tools.
- The shipping fees to countries outside the US will only be known once the orders are processed, weighed, and ready to ship.
- Up to 10-13 days of production times.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $770.88 for 48 Gildan Ultra Cotton adult t-shirts ($16.06 each), $1248.96 for 48 Port Authority Flexfit trucker hats ($26.02 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $11.30-$50. Free shipping for new customers within the contiguous US (excludes AK, HI, and PR).
- Setup Charges: Free setup for one standard-sized logo and $5 each for every additional embroidery location.
For first-time customers wanting to buy embroideried goods with minimal to no risks, Queensbobo is an ideal option.
Clothes2Order is the best online custom logo embroidery company in the UK. Since its inception in 2000, it has grown from a team of 10 to a team of over 160 and produced more than 14M logos.
Clothes2Order is rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on over 22K customer reviews and is trusted by big corporations, such as Google, Chelsea, eBay, BBC, Skype, etc.
Regarding product collection, it features embroidered casual wear, hi-vis workwear, schoolwear, sportswear, uniforms, headwear, scarves, towels, bathrobes, onesies, and soft toys sourced from popular fashion brands like AWDis, Anthem, Asquith & Fox, B&C Collection, Bella+Canvas, Build Your Brand, Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, Russell, SF, SOL’s, Stanley/Stella, Tee Jays, TriDri, Under Armour, and Uneek.
- No minimums.
- International shipping within 11-14 days.
- Next-day delivery services for mainland UK.
- Up to 67% bulk discounts.
- Easy-to-use customization tools.
- Support blind dropshipping with an order fulfillment API.
- Accept credit cards.
- Standard dispatch times for all orders are 5 working days. At peak seasons, the dispatch times can be longer.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From £348.27 for 48 Gildan Heavy Cotton adult t-shirts (£7.26 each), £536.98 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps (£11.19 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From £4.99 to the UK or free economy UK delivery when you spend over £75. From £25 to the EU for up to 5 items and £0.50 per additional piece. From £20 to the rest of the world for up to 5 items and £0.50 per item thereafter.
- Setup Charges: £14.99 for new embroidered logos and £2.99 for new embroidered text.
Clothes2Order is one of the most affordable embroidery providers for UK shoppers.
4. Triple Crown
Triple Crown is a top screen printing & embroidery supplier located in Wisconsin USA with over 35 years of experience adding custom logos to merchandise.
Nowadays, it owns a 60,000-sqft production facility to cater to over 14,000 businesses nationwide.
Embroidered products offered by Tripple Crown are tees, polo shirts, woven shirts, pullovers, sweatshirts, sweaters, fleeces, casual jackets, rugged jackets, pants, coveralls, safety vests, flame-resistant clothes, PPE medical scrubs, work gloves, hats, and face masks.
- No minimum for name embroidery.
- Deliver worldwide within 2-3 weeks.
- Quantity discounts.
- Any items can be returned or exchanged free of charge if they are found to be defective or soiled upon delivery.
- Get a free logo when ordering 12+ items (up to 2 hours working with a professional designer and 3 design revisions).
- Company web store setup solutions to help you promote your branded merchandise to customers or streamline your employee uniform program.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- MOQ for logo embroidery is 12 pieces.
- No online design tools.
- Long processing times during busy seasons.
- Expensive global shipping costs.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $525.6 for 48 Gildan Heavy Cotton adult t-shirts ($10.95 each), $670.56 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($13.97 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $15-$20. Free shipping & setup on first US orders over $299.
- Setup Charges: From $45 for new logos.
Triple Crown has its own clothing label (called CROWN) and garments from many premium third-party brands like Carhatt, Under Armour, The North Face, Richardson, Adidas, StormTech, OGIO, Augusta Sportswear, and Portwest which you should check out.
VistaPrint is part of Cimpress – an international pioneer of mass customization and production founded in 1994 with manufacturing facilities throughout North & South America, Europe, India, Australia, the Philippines, China, and Japan.
The company carries a wide scope of custom embroidered logo apparel, socks, visors, backpacks, totes, baby clothing, and various other promotional items like pens, mugs, water bottles, notebooks, business cards, signs, banners, etc.
VistaPrint aims to help organizations consistently and professionally promote their businesses whether they operate in-store, online, on-site, or on the go.
- No MOQ on many items.
- Ship within 14 business days to the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, India, Ireland, Italy, Nederland, New Zealand, Norway, Austria, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, Finland, and Sweden.
- Up to 53% volume discounts.
- Reprint or refund in full if you’re not satisfied with your order within 30 days after the delivery date.
- Straightforward design lab with numerous pre-made templates.
- Design & logo maker services.
- Tailored solutions for corporates.
- Reseller programs that allow you to send unbranded products directly to your customers without holding inventory.
- Accept Paypal, major credit/debit cards, money orders, and checks.
- 1-2 weeks to handle orders.
- VistaPrint has a local website for each country it operates in. Each site usually only supports delivering goods to their respective country.
- Not shipping to everywhere in the world.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $1004.83 for 48 Gildan Heavy Cotton adult t-shirts ($20.93 each), $797.79 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($16.62 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $7.99-$16.99.
- Setup Charges: Free.
If you’re finding a reliable international printing supplier with quality merchandise in a variety of categories, take a look at VistaPrint.
RushOrderTees is one of the fastest printing services in the USA that supports single & multi-color logo embroidery, tackle twill lettering, names & monograms, and puff embroidery with metallic, ombre, neon & fluorescent, or Pantone & color matching thread.
Founded in 2002, it’s currently the official partner of the Philadelphia 76ers and has more than 500K satisfied customers nationwide, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to mom-and-pop shops.
With over 225 craftspeople operating state-of-the-art machines, RushOrderTees can manufacture and deliver your orders to your doorstep as soon as the next day.
- Ship within 14 days to the continental US and Canada via UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- Rush delivery service is available.
- Volume discounts.
- Return & refund within 15 days of your order delivery date.
- Free design review & repair service.
- Simple-to-use design studio with many pre-made templates.
- Support folding, poly bagging, rolling, and adding size stickers to your custom apparel orders.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, checks, bank wire transfers, and money orders.
- Embroidery MOQ is 6 units.
- Not having a wide collection of embroidered goods compared to other platforms.
- You need to contact RushOrderTees to arrange worldwide delivery.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $1025.28 for 48 Gildan DryBlend jersey sport shirts ($21.36 each), $944.16 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($19.67 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Free standard shipping across the USA and from $25 to Canada.
- Setup Charges: Free.
If you’re in a hurry, go with RushOrderTees.
Formed in 2000, CustomInk is a leading US embroidery company that has been named to Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500” list of America’s fastest-growing private firms and recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Washingtonian Magazine.
With innovative tools and a team of artists, CustomInk is dedicated to bringing your ideas and passions to life as easily, quickly, and perfectly as possible.
- Deliver to the US and Canada within 2 weeks.
- Rush delivery is guaranteed in 1 week and Super Rush will get your order to your door in 3 days.
- Support split shipping to multiple addresses.
- Price breaks (up to 80% off).
- If your delivery doesn’t match the design you made or arrives later than promised, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund.
- Free design reviews (alignment, layering issues, line thickness, spelling errors, uneven text warps, alphabetical order, and design sizing problems).
- Expert design services.
- Intuitive design lab with a huge library of fonts and over 68K pieces of art.
- Pay with credit/debit cards and checks.
- The minimum order quantity for embroidery is 6 pieces.
- Delivery time for countries outside the US/Canada is 3-5 weeks.
- Expensive international shipping costs.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $1328.64 for 48 Gildan DryBlend double pique polos ($27.68 each), $941.28 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($19.61 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping within the continental US and Canada. $10 handling fee + about $5 shipping fee for each item to other locations.
- Setup Charges: Free.
CustomInk is an excellent partner that can assist you in every step of your ordering process.
8. Quality Logo Products
Next, we have Quality Logo Products. It enables you to embroider your own custom designs on items for family reunions, schools, classes, fundraisers, concerts, job fairs, sports teams, and outdoor events.
Quality Logo Products was established in 2003 in Illinois US and now has 2 offices with 100+ employees.
- Ship globally within 15-20 days via UPS or FedEx.
- Quantity discounts.
- Split shipping to 2 locations at no extra cost ($10 for each additional location).
- Free online company store solutions.
- Pay via credit cards, PayPal, Zelle Pay, money orders, certified school & government purchase orders, personal checks, and company checks.
- The minimum order requirement is 12-24 units.
- High global shipping fees.
- No online mockup tool.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $811.20 for 48 Gildan Ultra Blend jersey sport shirts ($16.90 each), $624 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($13 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $50-$60 to the US.
- Setup Charges: From $72 for logo setup.
If you would like to get a free eCommerce store to promote your branded items, consider using Quality Logo Products.
9. Logo Sportswear
Logo Sportswear offers one of the broadest arrays of decoration methods, including embroidery, applique/tackle twill, digital direct-to-garment printing (DTG), screen printing, dye-sublimation, and laser etching.
It was launched in 1995 in Connecticut USA and currently lets you browse through 5K+ items in multiple categories.
- No minimums.
- Deliver globally within 20 days.
- You can ship to multiple addresses on one order.
- Discounts on bulk orders.
- Beginner-friendly online design lab with diverse word art & sports templates.
- Free-to-set-up eCommerce store that allows you to earn a 15% commission on sales of products.
- Fast & easy group ordering link creator.
- Process orders with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Paypal, and Amazon Pay.
- High international delivery costs.
- Long processing times on some products.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $767.52 for 48 Gildan Ultra Cotton adult t-shirts ($15.99 each), $1103.52 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($22.99 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $11.99 to domestic regions and free shipping on orders over $125. From $46.99-$176.99 to other countries.
- Setup Charges: Free.
Logo Sportswear is another great option to help you create an online shop for free.
Entripy is the best Canada-based custom logo embroidery printing website. It invests more than $150K annually into Research & Development and has built a team of more than 150 full-time workers.
Along with a 55,000-sqft facility in Oakville Ontario, Entripy is able to decorate 10K+ products and 10M+ logos each year.
In regards to product selection, you can discover embroiderable tops, bottoms, team wear, corporate garments, hats, toques, and duffels from premium brand names like Yupoong, Flexfit, Team 365, Puma, Adidas, American Apparel, Lacoste, Econic, Anvil, Champion, Next Level Apparel, Jerzees, and Core 365.
- Ship to Canada and the US within 3-7 days via UPS.
- Up to 35% wholesale discounts.
- Full refund on any stained, damaged, or incomplete goods.
- 24-hour rush order service.
- Straightforward customization studio with the capabilities of adding text, clipart, images, and names & numbers.
- E-shops for businesses, schools, and teams.
- Print-on-demand solutions for resellers.
- Accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- MOQ is 6-12 pieces.
- The standard production takes 5-10 business days.
- Not shipping outside of Canada & the USA.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $571.68 CAD for 48 Gildan Heavy Cotton adult t-shirts ($11.91 CAD each), $998.88 CAD for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($20.81 CAD each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $19.95-$29.95 CAD.
- Setup Charges: No.
In case you’re based in Canada, choose Entripy.
GoCustomClothing is a part of the Kingfisher Leisurewear Ltd group formed in 1996. It strives to become an eco-friendly printing & embroidery company by working with suppliers that are proven to follow the highest standards of both sustainable and ethical manufacturing processes.
GoCustomClothing also ships most orders in recycled/recyclable boxes or 100% compostable bags. Additionally, it offsets its carbon emissions each year by planting trees.
The company is based in Ludlow Shropshire UK with a European export office in Madrid Spain.
- No minimum order.
- Worldwide shipping within 15 days.
- Discounts on volume orders (up to 48%).
- Add-on services, including relabelling, tax tabbing, garment sourcing, retail bagging, barcoding, and artwork design.
- For clients requiring garments for a large team, GoCustomClothing can come to your premises and measure your employees to ensure that you order the appropriately sized workwear.
- Options to pack each employee’s garments together and label them with the employee’s name.
- Web-to-print dropshipping fulfillment solutions.
- Secure payment with Visa and Mastercard.
- 7-10 working days to produce items.
- Not having an online mockup studio.
- You need to contact the company to request an international shipping quote.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From £389.28 for 48 Gildan Heavy Cotton adult t-shirts (£8.11 each), £649.44 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps (£13.53 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From £6.95. Free delivery to the UK mainland on orders over £100.
- Setup Charges: £5 for embroidered text and £15 for embroidered design/logo (first orders only).
GoCustomClothing can be an excellent UK partner to create team wear tailored to each member.
12. Thread Logic
Thread Logic was born in early 2002. Since then, the business has quickly expanded and now operates in thousands of square feet of space in Minnesota USA with over 40 machine heads and more than 24 employees.
By keeping a sole focus on custom logo embroidery and not offering other services like DTG or sublimation, Thread Logic is able to match the high standards of even the toughest clients.
- Not requiring a minimum order.
- Ship to the USA within 7-10 days via UPS.
- 5%-20% quantity discounts on orders over $1,000.
- Accept all major credit cards and Paypal.
- No mockup tools.
- The standard turnaround time is 10-12 business days.
- Only ship to addresses within the United States or to military APO addresses.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $621.60 for 48 Gildan Heavy Cotton adult t-shirts ($12.95 each), $957.60 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($19.95 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $30-$50.
- Setup Charges: $50 processing fee for any order less than $300 in merchandise.
Thread Logic is a high-quality embroidery service that’s worth checking out.
ThePrintBar is an embroidery website founded in 2011 in Australia by a team of designers, artists, and print specialists.
It has grown rapidly over the years and is now a team of 30 with production facilities in Brisbane and Melbourne.
- No embroidery minimum.
- Global shipping within 40 business days (2-7 days to Australia).
- Volume discounts from 20 units.
- Online design studio with capabilities to add text, images, or team names.
- Free online store builder that doesn’t require any coding knowledge to set up. In addition, ThePrintBar can help you deal with customer service on your behalf.
- Sell merch online with print-on-demand dropshipping services.
- Payment methods include Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Up to 21 days to dispatch orders.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $742.90 AUD for 48 Gildan Heavy Cotton adult t-shirts ($15.48 AUD each), $1124.64 AUD for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($23.43 AUD each), etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $10 AUD to Australia and $15 AUD to other countries.
- Setup Charges: Free.
For shoppers in Australia, go with ThePrintBar.
The/Studio is the best provider to create custom-shaped embroidered patches and keychains. It’s a global community with members in North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania that has worked with some of the world’s most famous fashion brands, museums, tech giants, and influencers (e.g., Netflix, Uber, Nike, Adidas, Pinterest, and Activision).
One beloved feature of The/Studio is that it will send you a physical sample for your approval with free tracked shipping, and you can make as many tweaks as it takes until you’re 100% satisfied.
- No minimum.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- Wholesale pricing starting from 10 pieces.
- Free design services.
- Support major credit/debit cards.
- The turnaround time is up to 2-6 weeks.
- Not having an online mockup lab.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $181.02 for 48 patches ($2.26 each), $1061.36 for 48 trucker hats ($22.1 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Free.
- Setup Charges: Free.
Use The/Studio to create high-quality embroidered patches and keychains.
Printful is the most well-rounded platform to design and dropship custom embroidered tees, tanks, outerwear, joggers, dresses, shorts, caps, bags, and home & kitchen supplies online to customers worldwide with no minimum.
It has a network of fulfillment centers across the US, EU, and partner facilities in Japan and Australia. This enables the company to deliver 80% of orders in the same region they’re purchased, helping it lower shipping costs while still maintaining good shipping times.
The biggest advantage when using Printful is its diverse branding solutions, including personalized packing slips, packaging inserts (flyers, coupons, business cards, stickers, postcards, and hand-written thank-you notes), inside/outside clothing labels, custom packaging, and white-label tracking pages.
- No MOQ.
- Ship worldwide within 20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- 4-week return & refund policy.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Warehousing & fulfillment solutions that help stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Additional services, including graphic design, photography, video, and store setup.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Wix, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Webflow, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and Wish.
- Pay via Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- 2-5 business days to process orders.
- Product Embroidery Costs: From $558.72 for 48 Gildan Heavy Cotton adult t-shirts ($11.64 each), $565.44 for 48 Flexfit trucker caps ($11.78 each), etc.
- Shipping Fees: Starting from $3.99/item to the US, $4.39/item to the EU, and $8.99/item to Asian countries. Free shipping on orders over $400.
- Setup Charges: From $3.95 for embroidery digitization & adjustment costs.
Printful is the best solution to help you start a profitable embroidery print-on-demand business.
How To Start Selling Embroidered Items Online Without Holding Inventory
In case you’re interested in selling custom embroidered products online without buying large stock upfront, you can leverage a fulfillment model called print-on-demand dropshipping.
It works like this: When someone purchases a product from your store, you send the order information to a third-party supplier who then helps you pack and ship the product directly to the customer. You essentially only need to care about the marketing part of your business.
To start, check out our best embroidery print-on-demand companies.
These 15 printing services are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, MOQ, product costs, item quality, production times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, for US customers, 4imprint is the most cost-effective logo emmbroidery printing company while RushOrderTees is the fastest provider. CustomInk, Queensbobo, Triple Crown, and Thread Logic have their own unique selling points to look into.
To begin a free dropshipping store, use Quality Logo Products or Logo Sportswear.
For Canadian shoppers, go with Entripy. And, for Australian customers, choose ThePrintBar.
In regards to the UK, Clothes2Order is the cheapest solution and GoCustomClothing offers the greatest add-on services.
Next, VistaPrint and The/Studio are best international embroidery companies that can ship products to various countries at affordable pirces.
Finally, if you want to sell embroidered merchandise online without holding inventory, the best option is Printful.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.