Looking for the best places to order cheap custom booklets for product advertisements, training manuals, event notices, or brand exposure?
To save you time from scouring the internet, we’ve curated a list of the 7 most affordable online booklet printing services with economical & free shipping options.
They’re carefully chosen based on various criteria, including MOQ, product quality, production times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
Best Websites To Print Cheap Custom Booklets
Here’re the 7 best cheapest online custom booklet printing services & companies.
|Names||1 piece||100 pieces||250 pieces||1,000 pieces|
1. Mixam – Cheapest For Short Run
Mixam is the cheapest online printing company in the USA with no minimum for booklets of diverse sizes, including digest (5.5″x8.5″), US trade (6″x9″), US standard (6.69″x10.24″), letter (8.5″x11″), royal (6.14″x9.21″), executive (7″x10″), A4(8.3″x11.7″), A5(5.8″x8.3″), A6(4.1″x5.8″), etc.
You can choose from 3 primary paper types (satin, gloss, and uncoated), 2 inside paper weight options (80 lb. text and 100 lb. text), 3 cover paper weight options (80 lb. cover, 100 lb. cover, and 110 lb. cover), 3 binding choices (staple saddle stitching, perfect PUR, and wire-O), and 7 cover finishes (gloss lamination, matte lamination, soft touch lamination, UV matte, UV gloss, Spot UV, and matte lam + Spot UV).
The company’s main offset production site is in Wisconsin, with other locations based in California and Missouri. All digital printing is processed at its centers in Maryland and Utah.
Mixam is committed to becoming an eco-friendly printing provider by crafting items from sustainably-sourced papers, using vegetable-based inks, and recycling all waste products to further minimize ecological footprints.
- Booklet Printing Costs: $25/1 piece of 5.5″x8.5″ (8 full-cover pages of 80 lb. text), $79.50/100 pieces of 5.5″x8.5″, $180.50/250 pieces of 5.5″x8.5″, $487.85/1,000 pieces of 5.5″x8.5″, $620.40/1,000 pieces of 8.5″x11″, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $15.01. Free shipping is available on large orders.
- Total Prices: $40.08/1 5.5″x8.5″, $94.52/100 5.5″x8.5″, $195.51/250 5.5″x8.5″, $487.85/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $620.40/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Ship all over the USA within 7-17 working days via UPS and FedEx.
- 10-day refund policy.
- Free printed sample packs.
- 3D product previews.
- Free print file check.
- With every order, you’ll get a link to a stunning virtual version of your print job.
- Support credit/debit cards, Stripe, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, and 4 interest-free payments with Afterpay.
- Not having online design tools.
- You need to contact Mixam to organize international deliveries.
If you buy less than 250 booklets, the cheapest partner is Mixam.
2. GotPrint – Cheapest For 250-500 Pieces
GotPrint is the most affordable place to purchase custom booklets in quantities from 250 to 500 pieces.
It carries 4 main paper stocks which are 70 lb. opaque smooth white, 80 lb. gloss book, 80 lb. recycled matte text, and 100 lb. gloss book.
GotPrint started out in 2001 as a small family-run printing business in Toluca Lake California. Today, its headquarters are located in Burbank where they encompass about 110,000 square feet and host over 150 employees.
- Booklet Printing Costs: $169.89/250 5.5″x8.5″, $342.91/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $625.23/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $13.89-$83.13.
- Total Prices: $183.78/250 5.5″x8.5″, $396.64/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $708.36/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- Ship internationally within 7-14 days.
- Money-back guarantee to first-time retail customers or first-time issues for orders with a subtotal of up to $100.
- Free sample kits.
- Logo design, direct mailing, and custom packaging services.
- Special benefits for companies with 50+ employees that frequently print promotional materials.
- No-membership-fee broker & reseller programs with access to wholesale pricing, exclusive offers, and extra features.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and checks.
- The minimum order requirement is 250 units.
- Limited size & binding options.
- Not having an online booklet editor.
- Expensive delivery costs to countries outside the USA.
Go with GotPrint to buy 250-500 units of booklets at the best prices.
3. Printivity – Cheapest For 1,000 Booklets
Printivity is the cheapest printer to buy 1,000 to less than 2,500 units of booklets.
It possesses 3 production facilities in California and New Jersey that have helped the company serve over 40K customers with bindery, mailing, fulfillment, and creative capabilities.
- Booklet Printing Costs: $14.44/1 5.5″x8.5″, $141.55/100 5.5″x8.5″, $226.60/250 5.5″x8.5″, $275.43/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $2,755.89/10,000 5.5″x8.5″, $534.66/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $21.92-$138.56.
- Total Prices: $36.36/1 5.5″x8.5″, $163.47/100 5.5″x8.5″, $263.36/250 5.5″x8.5″, $297.35/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $2,894.45/10,000 5.5″x8.5″, $576.02/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 8 days.
- 24-hour rush production services.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee policy.
- Franchise solutions with branded portals, better prices, and consistent colors on all prints and promos.
- Blind shipping which removes Printivity’s branding from the boxes and inserts.
- Support American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- US shipping only.
- No online design tools.
For customers interested in buying around 1,000 pieces, use Printivity.
4. PrintDirtCheap – Cheapest For Long Run
PrintDirtCheap is the cheapest custom booklet printing service for long-run projects. It’s based in Bakersfield California, having over 12 years of experience in the industry.
- Booklet Printing Costs: $104.94/100 5.5″x8.5″, $187.79/250 5.5″x8.5″, $309.92/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $1,348.23/10,000 5.5″x8.5″, $573.27/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $12.54-$393.71.
- Total Prices: $117.48/100 5.5″x8.5″, $203.13/250 5.5″x8.5″, $351.54/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $1,741.94/10,000 5.5″x8.5″, $656.73/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- US shipping within 10-14 days.
- Free sample packs.
- Graphic design services.
- Reseller programs with blind shipping.
- Accept Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- The minimum is 25 pieces.
- Lacking a wide range of sizes & binding choices.
- No online design editor.
- Contact for shipping outside the USA.
In case you buy over 2,500 pieces, consider PrintDirtCheap.
5. PrintingCenterUSA – Cheapest With Online Design Tools
PrintingCenterUSA is a leading cheap custom booklet printing shop located in Great Falls, Montana, United States that stands out for offering a versatile and intuitive drag & drop online photo editor with the capabilities of adding text, uploading images & illustrations, switching layouts, changing borders, inserting backgrounds & clipart, adjusting sizes, applying filters, and more.
Its size options consist of portrait, landscape, and square and its binding solutions include saddle stitch, perfect bound, hard bound, spiral, and wire-O. There’re also other added services, such as proofing, hole drilling, and shrink wrapping.
PrintingCenterUSA has been in the industry since 1970, now having been rated Excellent on Trustpilot with over 3.9K reviews.
- Booklet Printing Costs: $132.12/100 5.5″x8.5″, $235.58/250 5.5″x8.5″, $402.30/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $737.26/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $27.89-$97.36.
- Total Prices: $160.01/100 5.5″x8.5″, $267.41/250 5.5″x8.5″, $455.16/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $834.62/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- Ships across the US within 1-2 weeks via UPS, FedEx, and freight.
- Free sample packs.
- Excellent online design tools.
- Free file reviews.
- Blind dropshipping services without any PrintingCenterUSA’s branding or information.
- Support major credit/debit cards.
- MOQ starts from 10 booklets.
- Up to 7 business days in production.
- Contact for international shipping.
To easily design and edit a booklet online, use PrintingCenterUSA.
6. Staples Printing – Cheapest For Fast Pickup & Delivery
Staples offers cost-effective printed booklets that can be shipped fast or picked up the same day for free in over 1K stores across the USA.
It’s one of the largest privately owned retail cooperations founded in 1986 and by 1996 had reached the Fortune 500.
- Booklets Printing Costs: $3.58/1 5.5″x8.5″, $331.70/100 5.5″x8.5″, $721.25/250 5.5″x8.5″, $1,630/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $2,630/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- Shipping Fees: From $4.99. Free UPS ground shipping on orders over $49.99.
- Total Prices: From $8.57/1 5.5″x8.5″, $331.70/100 5.5″x8.5″, $721.25/250 5.5″x8.5″, $1,630/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $2,630/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Ship all over America within 5-10 business days.
- Design & logo creation services.
- All-in-one digital marketing solutions that help you set up a website, create email newsletter campaigns, manage your social media accounts & blog content, etc.
- Secure payments via credit/debit cards.
- Not having an online editor.
- Only providing 3 sizes & 1 binding option.
- Staples Printing is only available in the US and Canada.
If you’re in a hurry, choose Staples.
7. Jukebox Print – Cheapest For High Quality (Free Shipping)
Jukebox Print is the cheapest website among the finest online printing companies to purchase high-quality custom booklets.
There is a variety of budget-friendly & premium paper stocks you can pick from, including 70 lb. smooth brown kraft, 80 lb. uncoated text, 80 lb. textured text, 80 lb. off-white text, 80 lb. silk text, Mohawk ultra white 80 lb. text, 100 lb. silk text, 100 lb. gloss text, 100 lb. uncoated text, 10 pt., and 15 pt. C1S.
Jukebox Print is headquartered in Canada and is trusted by big corporations like Google, Etsy, Lyft, Lululemon, Shopify, and Cannondale.
- Booklets Printing Costs: $59/1 5.5″x8.5″, $129/100 5.5″x8.5″, $235/250 5.5″x8.5″, $779/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $1,279/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- Shipping Fees: Orders over $49 to the US and Canada are eligible for free shipping.
- Total Prices: From $59/1 5.5″x8.5″, $129/100 5.5″x8.5″, $235/250 5.5″x8.5″, $779/1,000 5.5″x8.5″, $1,279/1,000 8.5″x11″, etc.
- No minimum.
- Deliver globally within 10 business days.
- $1-$10 sample pack (Canada & USA shipping fees included).
- Blind packaging solutions.
- Pay via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
- No online design lab.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US and Canada.
Use Jukebox Print to get quality booklets at reasonable prices.
In summary, Mixam is the cheapest booklet printing company for short-run projects while GotPrint, Printivity, and PrintDirtCheap are the more inexpensive providers for longer-run ones.
Next, if you want to effortlessly design your booklets online, go with PrintingCenterUSA.
In case you want to get budget-friendly items as soon as the next day, the most ideal partner is Staples Printing.
Finally, Jukebox Print offers excellent-quality booklets at reasonable prices.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.