Streetwear (or urban clothing) is a style of casual dressing that centers around comfortable and casual pieces. It grew from New York hip-hop fashion and Californian surf culture to encompass elements of sportswear, punk, skateboarding, and Japanese street fashion.
According to PWC, the global streetwear revenue is worth about $185B, making it by some estimates about 10% of the entire global apparel and footwear market.
To help you jump into this massive industry and start selling profitably, this post will show you the 15 best wholesale vendors offering street fashion at competitive prices with timely shipping. Most of them require low to no MOQ so you don’t have to worry about overstocking.
Best Wholesale Suppliers For Streetwear & Urban Fashion Apparel
Here’re the 15 best streetwear & urban fashion clothing wholesale suppliers.
KakaClo is the best & cheapest Chinese wholesale supplier for men’s/women’s streetwear and urban garments with no minimum order quantity.
It was launched in 2012 and now closely cooperates with 8.6K+ apparel fabric manufacturers and small & medium-sized clothing processing plants to provide the latest trends at super competitive prices.
In addition, KakaClo has its own R&D team and factory to offer customers advanced services like logo & design printing, private labeling, and custom packaging.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions across the globe within 10-30 days.
- Warehouses in America, Europe, and China.
- Free quality inspection.
- Search items by images.
- Instagram fashion trend discovery.
- Free dropshipping solutions with the capabilities to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Shoplazza, and ShopLine.
- Payments via major credit cards and Paypal.
- Product quality is not so great.
- The customization services require an MOQ.
- Some orders might take up to a few months to arrive.
Sernes is a premium streetwear & punk clothing wholesaler with an expert team of designers headquartered in Los Angeles USA.
All of its products are manufactured in the EU, including denim jackets, cardigans, hoodies, sweatshirts, joggers, jeans, and smart pants.
Sernes is represented in over 100 stores internationally, serving the greatest young athletes in NBA, soccer youngsters, and real Rockstars.
- No minimum.
- Fast international shipping via DHL and UPS (to the US/EU within 3-7 business days).
- Support blind dropshipping services (at discounted prices).
- The integration team will help you synchronize product pictures and inventory to your sales system.
- Accept Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Fairly expensive products.
- There’re many countries outside the US and EU that Sernes does not ship to.
Launched in 2002 in the heart of the Los Angeles Fashion District, FashionGo has quickly expanded to become the leading global online fashion marketplace for 740K+ buyers.
It carries street & casual boutique clothing styles presented by 1.4K+ trustworthy independent brands & wholesale vendors, such as ZENADA, HYFVN, IN LOOM, Trend Notes, 2NE1 Apparel, Mittoshop, LE LIS, Listicle, Cherish, 5Besties, etc.
FashionGo strives to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower the industry to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Consolidated shipping service that allows you to package multiple orders from different vendors in one shipment to save 16%-27% on delivery costs.
- Reward programs (earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them. 1 point = $1).
- Style Match+ software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- Support Shopify dropshipping.
- Pay with common credit/debit cards.
- Some brands have high MOQs.
- Not all vendors deliver globally.
- Consolated shipping is only available within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Require seller’s permits to access full website features.
J5Fashion is one of the best urban wear & street apparel wholesale distributors in the UK.
It was established in 1993 in the market stalls of Amsterdam and relocated to Manchester in 2007. Now, the company is catering to the biggest retailers like Prettylittlething, Boohoo, Nasty Gal, and Asos.
J5Fashion actively travels the world’s fashion hubs to meet customer demands and in the process build strong relationships with international suppliers in Italy, France, Amsterdam, and parts of Asia.
- Ship worldwide (2-3 business days to the UK, 2-9 days to the EU, 7-12 days to the USA, and 10-15 days to Australia).
- Support adding custom labeling & logos on clothes.
- Accept major credit/debit cards, bank transfers, PayPal, Klarna, and Laybuy.
- MOQ is a pack of 6 pieces.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 35% of the cost of the returned items.
S&S Activewear is the top wholesale supplier for quality blank streetwear sourced from renowned brands, including Gildan, Champion, Next Level, Fruit Of The Loom, etc.
Founded in 1988, it currently operates 6 distribution centers totaling 3.5M square feet strategically located across the USA which helps it ship goods as fast as one day to 41 states.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Prompt processing and shipping throughout the US.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $200.
- Marketing services (printing catalogs & flyers, creating custom websites, image library, etc.).
- Support dropshipping.
- Pay with eCheck, debit/prepaid cards, and credit cards.
- Only deliver within the US.
- All returned or refused shipments are subject to a 20% or $25 restocking charge, in addition to both outbound and return freight costs.
8&9 is an urban & hip-hop fashion clothing wholesaler based in Miami, Florida, United States. Its product range contains tees, outwear, button-ups, pants, jeans, sneakers, bags, and hats that combine classic styles with anti-establishment attitudes.
8&9 is a reliable wholesale partner of more than 250 streetwear boutiques & shops around the world.
- No MOQ.
- Shipping worldwide (2-5 days to the USA).
- Accept credit cards, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Facebook Pay, Venmo, PayPal, and Klarna.
- Long shipping times to countries outside the US.
Bella+Canvas is the best sustainable fashion wholesale supplier founded in the US in 1988. It features premium-quality unisex street fleeces, basic t-shirts, muscle tank tops, long sleeves, joggers, and sweatpants.
Bella+Canvas owns massive manufacturing facilities in Los Angeles that produce almost no landfill and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into garments.
In addition, Bella+Canvas’s factory and supply chain partners are carefully evaluated based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility.
- No MOQ for domestic orders.
- Fast shipping throughout the US.
- Custom & private-label clothing programs.
- Accept credit cards, Paypal, and bank transfers.
- Requires MOQs for international orders.
- The minimum number of items for custom orders starts at 25,000 units per style/color.
- Customers have to pay a 20% restocking fee in addition to freight when returning.
Stanley/Stella is a leading EU blank casual apparel & streetwear wholesale company that was launched in 2012 and is also dedicated to initiating changes in the perception of the textile industry. That is to offer authentic and responsible products that respect people, the environment, and customers.
Regarding product collection, it provides a wide range of men’s/women’s/children’s shirts, polos, sweatshirts, jackets, pants, and dresses in many styles, colors, and sizes. All are crafted with the most detailed attention and meet strict criteria.
- No MOQ.
- Ship internationally (within 4-10 days to over 30 countries).
- Free shipping if orders exceed a minimum amount (UK: > £350, EU > €800, Switzerland: > €1000, Russia: > €1600).
- Accept credit cards and bank transfers.
- Customers have to pay a 20% restocking fee in addition to freight when returning.
Apliiq is a print-on-demand wholesale provider located in Los Angeles, California. It offers a broad variety of customizable street garments & urban clothes with fabrics carefully sourced from local vendors and crafted by seasoned cutters and sewers.
This US fashion manufacturer supports 4 main decoration techniques, including digital printing, screen printing, embroidery, and applique. It also offers more specific services like hand-sewn all-over-print pocket tees, liner hoodies, and kangaroo hoodie pockets.
Apliiq allows you to save between 25% and 55% when you buy in bulk, starting from 10 units. Your discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship to over 150 countries and regions within 15 days.
- Private-label solutions, including branded tags, neck prints, embroidered patches, and woven labels.
- Print-on-demand dropshipping services with Shopify and WooCommerce integration.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- The production time for custom orders is up to 10 business days.
Fondmart is a cheap clothing wholesaler based in Hangzhou Zhejiang with over 10 years of B2B experience.
By collaborating with thousands of Chinese fashion manufacturers & brands (Simplee, BerryGo, Meniccio, Timespool, LOQI, Nazada, Zaya, Glamaker, and more), it’s able to offer over 200K wholesale products in various categories, such as streetwear, activewear, swimwear, sleepwear, retro clothes, tops, bottoms, dresses, jumpsuits, sweaters, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 10-30 working days to 195+ countries and regions via 40+ popular carriers.
- No watermarked and high-quality product pictures.
- Support combined shipping from different vendors.
- US warehouse shipping and FBA services.
- White-label branding solutions (remove the manufacturers’ tags, sew on custom woven labels, and attach custom hangtags to clothes). Items can also be shipped in personalized packages with thank-you cards.
- Sample production, OEM/ODM, and logo printing services.
- A free automated dropshipping app that can connect to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Payments via Paypal, credit card, and deposits via Payoneer, Alipay, and bank transfers.
- Many orders might experience long processing times and shipping delays (at least 3-5 business days to process standard orders and 7-15 days to handle white-label ones).
Headquartered in London, England, UK, Pangaia is both a wholesale platform as well as a direct-to-consumer materials science company of scientists, technologists, and designers.
It aims to bring breakthrough textile innovations and patents into the world through everyday lifestyle & fashion products.
Pangaia’s wholesale hip-hop & street clothes are all made from natural materials like hemp, organic cotton, recycled cotton, seaweed fiber, and recycled cashmere.
- No MOQ (wholesale discounts on orders over 50 units for items in stock and 300 units for new production).
- Worldwide shipping within 3-9 business days via DHL and Fed Ex.
- Free standard delivery to the US/UK. Other countries enjoy the same benefit if orders exceed a certain amount.
- All returns are free of charge.
- Accept Klarna, Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Shop Pay.
- For big orders, if stock is available in the UK/EU warehouse, deliveries can be expected within 2 weeks. For new production, the shipping time is up to 12 weeks.
- Does not combine the shipping of multiple orders.
12. Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel is an eco-friendly streetwear & urban fashion clothing wholesale vendor launched in the early 90s in the Garment District of Manhattan, New York, USA. It has evolved with the times and expanded into the blank industry, creating and selling classic, timeless pieces.
Royal Apparel’s merchandise is picked by top musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, restaurants, retail chains, and more.
- No minimums.
- Quick international delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Having personalized & relabeling services.
- Accepting blind dropshipping orders.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- 20% restocking fee in addition to freight charges for all returned merchandise.
- The minimum starts from 1200-2400 units per style/color/design for screen-printing/embroidery/private-label orders.
13. Tasha Apparel
Tasha Apparel is another reliable women’s casual & street clothing boutique wholesaler in Los Angeles. Specifically, it presents you with on-trend crop tops, hooded tops, coats, bodysuits, ripped jeans, camouflage cargo pants, leggings, Bermuda overalls, and jumpsuits.
Having more than 15 years of experience in the industry, Tasha Apparel understands the supply chain and can bring the prices down by 50%-80% compared to retail.
- Prompt international shipping within 14 days.
- Free shipping on orders over $300 and $9.95 flat rate ground shipping for all orders under $300 (US only).
- Dropshipping service is available.
- Support Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and wire transfers.
- No MOQ, but most products come in a pack of 6 pieces.
- High shipping costs to countries outside the US.
XMenGo is a urban fashion apparel & streetwear wholesale vendor belonging to SINTEX International Trading Limited (Hong Kong). It has a background of 30+ years in the garment production industry and exports millions of items annually.
Besides building its own factories, XMenGo also cooperates with hundreds of other Chinese clothing wholesale distributors & manufacturers. All of which are experienced in OEM and ODM.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Worldwide shipping within 15-30 business days via FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.
- 5%-8% off on item costs for orders from $100. 30%-50% off on shipping fees for orders from $500.
- Support custom brand labels, hang tags/swing tags, thank-you cards, and logo stickers.
- Dropshipping solutions with no membership fees.
- Accept credit cards, bank transfers, Western Union, and Paypal.
- Processing and handling can take up to 9 business days.
- Mediocre product quality.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale platform to discover an extensive selection of streetwear & urban fashion clothes.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ cheap wholesalers & manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can start dropshipping products with no MOQ from Alibaba with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- Many products require a high MOQ.
How To Start Selling Streetwear & Urban Clothes Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online boutique selling street fashion by leveraging a fulfillment model called dropshipping.
It works like this: When someone purchases clothes from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best streetwear dropshipping suppliers.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.