According to AlliedMarketSearch, the global shoe market revenue was valued at $365.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to reach $530.3 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.5%.
If you are based in the US and want to jump into this lucrative industry, working with a fast and reliable domestic wholesale supplier is vital.
In this post, we will show you the 11 best bulk distributors in the United States offering a wide variety of shoes at competitive prices with low minimum order quantity.
Best Wholesale Suppliers Of Shoes In The United States
Here’re the 11 best wholesale shoe suppliers in the USA.
Hot Miami Shoes is one of the best wholesale suppliers located in Lauderhill, Florida, United States.
It carries a vast range of modern animal print shoes, bridal shoes, chunky heels, flats, high heels, iridescent shoes, jelly sandals, office shoes, prom shoes, tie ups, transparent shoes, and little girl’s footwear.
- Ship to the US within 2-5 business days.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, etc.
- The minimum order requirement is 15 pairs to be eligible to purchase wholesale and get a 20% discount.
- High international shipping costs.
Wholesale Fashion Shoes opened in 2009 in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, as a small store selling stylish shoes.
It quickly gained interest from people all over the globe, now offering pumps, peep toes, mid-low heels, ankle strap heels, low wedges, ballet flats, embellished flats, mid calf boots, over-the-knee boots, and princess boots.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within the US within 4-7 days and internationally within 10-20 business days.
- Buy 1 item and pay only a $1 shipping fee for each additional item up to 6 items total (only within the US).
- Payment methods include Afterpay, credit cards, and PayPal.
- Fairly high shipping costs for international orders.
For over 3 decades, Qupid has maintained a strong presence in a competitive shoe market by not only offering a variety of trendy styles at reasonable prices but great customer service as well.
This US wholesaler features products in many themes, including fun, sexy, urban-chic, western, animals, combats, florals, neons, and wedding.
- Ship internationally within 7-14 working days.
- Volume discounts.
- You can pay with credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), PayPal, or wire transfers.
- The MOQ is 1 case (12-18 pairs containing one style, one color, and assorted sizes).
- Does not allow customers use its images when selling shoes online.
Blossom Footwear was founded in 2003 in Los Angeles, USA.
It specializes in special occasion dress shoes for brides, mother of the brides, bridesmaids, wedding guests, and flower girls. The company also offers a wide assortment of casual child footwear, including fun, girly sneakers, ballet flats, and comfortable school-appropriate looks.
This wholesale supplier has been spotted on top fashion publications such as Seventeen Magazine, The Knot, and Footwear Plus, etc.
- Ship internationally.
- Free delivery within 25 miles of its warehouse.
- Pay via major credit cards and PayPal.
- The minimum is 12 pairs of shoes.
Top Guy Shoes is another reliable wholesale distributor for women’s and kids’ shoes located in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Outside of the ready-to-purchase collections, the company also offers custom manufacturing services that allow customers to create personalized footwear with their own brand or design ideas.
- Timely international delivery.
- Private-label/white-label services.
- Accept credit cards, cash or COD, checks, Zelle, wire payments.
- MOQ is 1 case containing 12 or 18 pairs of mixed sizes.
6. DDK Footwear
Located in City of Industry, California, USA, DDK Footwear is the maker of the popular labels like DBDK Fashion, Kayleen, and Cathy Din.
This wholesale shoe manufacturer entered in the market in 2004 and now is known for supplying latest trends and distinctive lines of elegant footwear.
- Prompt US delivery.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal, Google Pay, Shop Pay, and more.
- MOQ is a case of 12 pairs.
- Do not ship to regions outside the USA.
Liliana is a wholesale shoe vendor based in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Its catalog contains perspex heels, loafers, lace-up heels, fuzzy sandals, slip-on sneakers, party boots, and mommy & me shoes.
- Domestic shipping takes 5-7 business days.
- Payment options are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex.
- The minimum wholesale order is 1 case/style.
- To be eligible for wholesale purchase, you have to submit a seller’s permit or business license and have an active business that’s up and running.
8. NY Wholesale
NY Wholesale is a bulk men’s and women’s shoe distributor situated in New York.
It deals directly with manufacturers from China and first-hand importers to source products at a low cost. Then, the company stock them in USA warehouses to have quick domestic shipping times.
- Prompt worldwide delivery.
- Support major credit/debit cards, PayPal, Shop Pay, Meta Pay, etc.
- Most products come in a pack of 12-36 pieces.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the USA.
FashionGo is a leading wholesale fashion marketplace that connects you to hundreds of independent shoe brands in the USA, including Stella Shoes, Machi Footwear, Dream Seek, ClaudiaG Collection, etc.
Regarding the product catalog, the website provides women’s boots, booties, flats, heels & pumps, mules & slides, oxfords & loafers, platforms, sandals & flip flops, slippers, sneakers, men’s shoes, boy’s shoes, girl shoes, and baby shoes.
Since its inception in 2002, FashionGo has been striving to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower over 1,400 sellers and over 740,000 buyers to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Consolidated shipping service that can save you 16%-27% on delivery costs by packaging multiple orders from different vendors into one shipment.
- Earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them.
- Advanced software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- Offering blind dropshipping solutions.
- Payment through common credit/debit cards.
- Many brands require a MOQ.
- Not all brands ship globally.
- Consolidated shipping is only available within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- You need to have a seller’s permit to access full website features.
Faire was founded in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there are more than 85K+ brands on this marketplace with lots of wholesale trendy shoe vendors in the USA like Mars Sky, Donna Salyers Fabulous-Furs, CCOCCI, etc.
- Ship fast to 17 countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Free 60-day returns on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- No worldwide shipping.
11. LA Showroom
LA Showroom is another online wholesale fashion marketplace that connects retail buyers to various different independent US shoe brands, top footwear manufacturers, and large-scale bulk vendors.
Each supplier on the website has a personalized homepage (storefront) that shows their business information, accepted payment methods, shipping/return/cancellation policies, and minimum order quantities.
- Earn $100 coupons for every $10,000 you spend within 1 year.
- Buyers can download and use the same photos of the products on their websites.
- Search for similar items by images.
- Pay with credit cards and PayPal.
- Some brands require a high minimum.
- Not all brands ship internationally.
- Business documents are required to gain full access to the site and purchase items.
How To Sell Shoes Online In The USA Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online shoe shop in the USA by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases items from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best shoe dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand platforms to create and sell custom shoes online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.