As shown by Statista, the global clothing market revenue is expected to grow from $1.5 trillion in 2020 to reach $2.25 trillion by 2025.
If you want to jump into this lucrative industry and start a profitable boutique, it’s vital to source the most trending products with great selling potential.
A place to look for them is a wholesale fashion marketplace where many brands come together to provide an extensive range of apparel. And, to save you time from scouring the internet, we will show you the 24 best ones of them.
Best Wholesale Marketplaces To Buy Fashion Clothes In Bulk
Here’re the 24 best wholesale fashion clothing marketplaces.
Launched in 2002 in the heart of the Los Angeles Fashion District, FashionGo has quickly expanded to become the leading online wholesale fashion marketplace in the US for 740K+ buyers.
It features men’s & women’s boutique clothes presented by 1.4K+ trustworthy independent brands & manufacturers, such as Trend Notes, HYFVE, Yelete, BiBi, GeeGee, Shopin LA, Fashion Space, IN LOOM, 12 PM By Mon Ami, Cherish, Love Tree, 5Besties, Gilli, Lemon Tree, Love In, etc.
FashionGo strives to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower the industry to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Consolidated shipping service that allows you to package multiple orders from different vendors in one shipment to save 16%-27% on delivery costs.
- Reward programs (earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them. 1 point = $1).
- Regular live streams from various brands.
- Style Match+ software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- Support Shopify dropshipping.
- Pay with common credit/debit cards.
- Some brands have high MOQs.
- Not all vendors deliver globally.
- Consolidated shipping is only available within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Require a seller’s permit to access full website functionalities and make orders.
J5Fashion is the best UK wholesale fashion apparel marketplace that doesn’t require customers to have a reseller license to buy from.
It was established in 1993 in the market stalls of Amsterdam and relocated to Manchester in 2007. In 2017, the company was shortlisted for “Fashion Supplier of The Year” by the esteemed Drapers Awards.
Nowadays, J5Fashion is catering to the biggest online retailers like PrettyLittleThing, Boohoo, Nasty Gal, and Asos.
- Ship worldwide (2-3 business days to the UK, 2-9 days to the EU, 7-12 days to the USA, and 10-15 days to Australia).
- Support adding custom labeling & logos on clothes.
- Accept major credit/debit cards, bank transfers, PayPal, Klarna, and Laybuy.
- MOQ is a pack of 6 pieces.
- High delivery fees to locations outside the UK/EU (From £49.99).
Established in 2019, Mirta is the best wholesale marketplace of excellent-quality made-in-Italy designer fashion clothes from small local brands, including Giorgio & Mario, Gaiofatto, CDC Studio, Chances, Gazel, Lamiari, Miawhite Milano, Corium Hub, Lamiari, and more.
Each vendor is carefully selected to ensure that they carry ethical-produced items on demand and follow sustainable practices.
- Lots of products have no minimum.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- Free delivery for orders over €2,000.
- Free returns up to 90 days after delivery.
- Each item is customizable.
- Support credit cards, Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, bank transfers, and 60-day payment terms.
- Long crafting times on a number of items.
- High shipping costs (from €20 to €45 to Italy, €50 to €110 to the EU, and €60 to €800 to the US).
4. LA Showroom
LA Showroom is an online bulk clothing marketplace that connects retail buyers to 600+ different independent fashion brands, top USA apparel manufacturers, and large-scale wholesale vendors.
Each supplier on the website has a personalized homepage (storefront) that shows their business information, accepted payment methods, shipping/return/cancellation policies, and minimum order quantities.
- Earn $100 coupons for every $10,000 you spend within 1 year.
- Buyers can download and use the same photos of the products on their websites.
- Search for similar items by images.
- Pay with credit cards and Paypal.
- Some brands require a high minimum.
- Not all brands ship internationally.
- Business documents are required to gain full access to the site and purchase items.
The next reliable fashion apparel wholesale marketplace to look into is OrangeShine. It exposes buyers to an abundance of clothing styles with personalized recommendations, trend reports, and line sheet creation.
Regarding brands, the most popular ones on OrangeShine are Shiying Fashion, Moutain Valley Trading, Shewin, Hana, Maejoy Fashion, Lebelle Nova, Nobrand, Blue B, 7th Ray, POL, etc.
- Price matching services.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Some brands have a high MOQ.
- Do not support consolidated shipping.
- Not all vendors offer worldwide delivery.
- Need a seller’s license to view the whole catalog and make orders.
TradeGala is another top online fashion clothing marketplace in the UK. It aims to facilitate the buying process between wholesale suppliers and retail customers around the world, from real-time accounting, inventory, purchasing, warehouse management, logistics, POS, reporting, to CRM.
Additionally, TradeGala offers professional eCommerce model photograph services to help you showcase great designs in high-quality images, B2B marketing packages to get you featured in the top industry press, and influencer marketing solutions to help you reach a targeted audience of thousands of potential customers.
- Prompt international delivery.
- Free shipping for all orders in the UK and orders over $300 in the US/EU.
- Accept credit cards and Paypal.
- A number of products require high MOQ.
- Customers need business licenses, permits, and purchase invoices to register an account.
7. Fashion Domino
Fashion Domino is a wholesale garment marketplace based in Los Angeles. It maintains 2,000+ vendors with regularly updated newest collections, quality merchandise, and timely support.
Speaking of product categories, Fashion Domino presents tees, blouses, tanks, outerwear, dresses, skirts, denim bottoms, shorts, panties, leggings, cover-ups, and plus-size clothes.
- 50+ brands have free shipping options.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB.
- Some vendors require a high minimum order quantity.
- Not all vendors provide global shipping.
- Requiring a business license and 2 recent sales receipts to become a buyer.
StylePick is also a fast-growing boutique clothing marketplace headquartered in Los Angeles, California, United States.
It aims to provide experiential wholesale environments and a mix of the latest women’s apparel from leading vendors, such as J.nna, Day & Night, Hers & Mine, Davi & Dani, Spotlite, and many more.
- Timely delivery.
- Support common credit/debit cards.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- Not all brands can ship internationally.
- Only accepting buyers with a valid business license.
FondMart is a cheap wholesale fashion clothing marketplace based in Hangzhou Zhejiang with over 10 years of B2B experience.
Thanks to its integration with more than 5K Chinese apparel vendors like Glamaker, Amour, Berrygo, ESUNG, Nazada, Cathy, and DIDADI, you can scroll through and purchase a sea of women’s tops, bottoms, sets, swimsuits, bras, shapewear, activewear, streetwear, and vintage garments with daily new arrivals and free original model photos without worrying about copyright infringement.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 10-30 working days to 195+ countries and regions via 40+ popular carriers.
- Support combined shipping from different vendors.
- No watermarked and high-quality product pictures.
- US warehouse shipping and FBA services.
- White-label branding solutions (remove the manufacturers’ tags, sew on custom woven labels, and attach custom hangtags to clothes). Items can also be shipped in personalized packages with thank-you cards.
- Sample production, OEM/ODM, and logo printing services.
- Free Shopify & WooCommerce automated dropshipping plugins.
- Payments via Paypal, credit cards, and deposits via Payoneer, Alipay, and bank transfers.
- Many orders might experience long processing times and shipping delays (at least 3-5 business days to process standard orders and 7-15 days to handle white-label ones).
- Mediocre product quality.
Founded in 2017, BrandsGateway is one of the best wholesale fashion marketplaces to purchase luxury clothes, designer watches, and high-end accessories with no minimum order quantity. It has warehouses in Sweden, Germany, Italy, the UK, and the USA.
BrandsGateway connects you to over 100 original name brands, such as Nike, Adidas, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Michael Kors, Cavalli Class, Pompei Donatella, Trussardi, Orient, Aviator, Esprit, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Daniel Wellington, Juicy Couture, Marc Jacobs, Pierre Cardin, Skage, etc.
In total, its catalog has over 15K+ authentic products to cater to thousands of clients, including brick-and-mortar stores, small retailers, pop-up shops, and online boutiques.
- Ship within 3-10 days to Europe and 15 days to North America and Asia via UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Discounts up to 85%.
- Delivery fees start only at €15 for economy shipping and €35 for express shipping.
- All products come with their original tags. Some of the items will have dustbags, boxes, and authenticity cards included. Watches come with warranties.
- Dedicated account managers to help you select the wholesale products and brands that are right for your business.
- Luxury product dropshipping services with the ability to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, & Shift4Shop, one-click order fulfillment, high-quality product photos, and marketing guides.
- Accept bank transfers and Paypal.
- The MOQ for wholesale orders is €1000.
Euroingro is an online B2B wholesale fashion marketplace located in Italy EU selling over 8,000,000 items per year.
Besides adult & youth clothing, it also provides on-trend shoes, handbags, wallets, wearable accessories, and beauty goods.
- Quick international delivery.
- Free returns.
- Private-label services.
- Payment methods include PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, AMEX, bank transfers, and COD (Cash On Delivery).
- Fairly expensive shipping costs to countries outside Italy.
12. Paris Fashion Shops
Paris Fashion Shops offers an international showcase with more than 100,000 points of sale in 18 countries to create the opportunity for brands to promote their selection and increase their visibility.
As of now, this French fashion clothing marketplace features 850+ wholesalers with over 100,000 products in stock and over 1,000 new items per week to serve 120K+ registered members.
- High-performance logistics services.
- Beautiful & unique product photos from professional models.
- Secure payments via VISA, Mastercard, and bank transfers.
- Some products require a high MOQ.
- You might need a VAT number and business documents to view the full catalog and make orders.
13. Matterhorn Wholesale
Matterhorn is the leading no-minimum wholesale clothing marketplace based in Poland that was introduced to the market in 2004.
It currently possesses a collection of 25K+ made-in-EU fashion products from 120+ independent brands, including Numoco, Moe, Nife, Marko, Donna, Dursi, Click Fashion, Inello, FIGL, Gabriella, Beauty Night, Anais, Makadamia, Stylove, Makeover, Axami, YourNewStyle, Babella, Italy Moda, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Fast shipping to the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU within 2-10 days.
- Reasonable delivery costs (from €5.90 to the EU, €10.90 to the UK, €13.90 to the US, etc.).
- Free shipping to many European regions on orders over €499.
- Providing blind dropshipping solutions.
- Payments via credit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal.
- Might need at least 5 days to process orders.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there’re more than 85K+ brands selling on this marketplace with thousands of trendy men’s & women’s & children’s garment wholesale suppliers.
- Fulfilling orders fast to 17 countries (the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland).
- Free returns within 60 days on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- Not shipping worldwide.
Abound was launched in 2019 and now features 6.4K+ brands and 800K+ products, including a vast selection of fashion clothes.
It’s a hand-picked wholesale marketplace aiming to empower indie brands to sell what they love and local retailers to find one-of-a-kind products for their stores.
- Free shipping on all orders over $500.
- Free returns within 60 days on your first order from any brand.
- Support major credit/debit cards and net 60 payment terms.
- Some brands require a high minimum.
- Only deliver to the US.
Handshake is a bulk wholesale clothing marketplace built and operated by Shopify – the best Canadian multinational eCommerce company known for its powerful online store builder and retail point-of-sale systems.
It curates an enormous hand-picked lookbook of cool products from distinctive US brands to enable customers to spend less time searching and more time selling items your customers will love.
- Fast US shipping.
- Payment via credit cards.
- Only support US-based businesses and doesn’t ship outside the US.
- Retailers don’t allow to resell products on third-party marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay, Etsy, or others.
- You need a reseller ID to purchase goods.
Bulletin contains thousands of brands vetted for quality, beautiful packaging, and reliability.
This wholesale fashion marketplace makes it easy for shoppers to search for exciting products by category, price point, lead time, and more. It also has an editorial team that creates seasonal collections to help retailers tap into what’s trending and selling.
- Deliver internationally within 1-2 weeks.
- Support major credit cards and net-60 payment terms.
- Not all brands support worldwide shipping.
- A reseller ID is required.
Creoate is a UK-based online wholesale marketplace having 6.5K+ brands, 200+ categories, and 300K+ products.
Among them, you can find countless fashionable clothing pieces, including tees, blazers, knitwear, trousers, dresses, pajamas, kimonos, kaftans, yoga wear, and underwear.
- Fast shipping to the UK, USA, and EU.
- Free delivery on orders over £200 to the UK, over €300 to Europe, and over $300 to the USA.
- 60-day return policy.
- Accept credit cards and 60-day payment terms.
- Do not allow individuals to buy products.
- Not shipping to countries in Asia, Oceania, etc.
The Tundra marketplace houses 10K+ wholesale suppliers that have catered to 30+ verified retailers without requiring a resale certificate.
Among them, you can discover countless independent male & female apparel brands, offering items like t-shirts, sweatshirts & hoodies, suits & blazers, pants, skirts, shorts, jeans, leggings, dresses, jumpsuits & rompers, coats & jackets, swimwear, tights, hosiery, lingerie, and sleepwear.
- Deliver to 106 countries.
- Most products have free shipping options.
- Pay online with credit cards and wire transfers.
- Some vendors have a high minimum order quantity.
- Prohibit reselling merchandise on 3rd party marketplaces like Amazon and eBay.
- Not delivering to a number of regions.
Kids Distribution is an EU-licensed fashion marketplace having over 20 years of experience in distributing premium designer wholesale kidswear.
It carries more than 100 Italian & international prestigious brand names, such as Bear, Ferrari, Henry Cotton’s, John Richmond, Class Cavalli, Blumarine, Brest, Cesare Paciotti Girl, Gaudi, Diesel, Harmont & Blaine, Vicolo, etc.
- Fast shipping via DHL to all countries of Europe and to a large part of the extra-European territory.
- Up to 80% off retail prices.
- Free shipping on orders over €1,000 in Italy.
- Free returns within 15 days of delivery.
- Multilingual consultancy service in Italian, English, French, Spanish, and Russian.
- Children’s clothing dropshipping programs.
- Accept Paypal, major credit cards, bank transfers, and COD (Cash On Delivery).
- The minimum order value is €200.
- Not delivering products globally.
- Requiring a VAT number to register an account.
Starting as a retail webshop selling Korean clothes for babies & children in 2011, Kkami has quickly built strong relationships with top wholesale vendors and has also expanded its product line to the women’s apparel industry.
This marketplace has over 200 different brands catering to 37k+ professional retailers in more than 70 countries and regions.
- International shipping within 2-21 days via UPS, EMS, and registered airmail.
- One-stop OEM/ODM service, from design ideas, fabric selection, sampling, manufacturing, to personalized branding.
- Support bank transfers, credit cards, and PayPal.
- The minimum order requirement is €500.
- Up to 7 business days to process orders.
- Only sell to retailers, not to individuals.
- Not all product information is translated into English.
Liuhua Mall consists of 2K+ OEM/ODM factories that manufacture and export low-cost garments in bulk to Europe, Africa, South America, North America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
After 20 years of operation, this wholesale clothing marketplace has reached a business area of 25K square meters in Guangzhou and become one of the country’s major fashion distribution centers.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Negotiable costs of goods and shipping fees.
- You can pay via Paypal and T/T.
- High minimum on many products.
- Mixed product quality between vendors.
- Production lead times are up to 30 days.
DHgate is a big online cross-border & cheap wholesale apparel marketplace headquartered in China, with branch offices in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
DHgate focuses on the small B2B sector, providing small and medium-sized enterprises with full services, from store operation, traffic marketing, warehousing & logistics, payment & finance, customer service, risk control, customs inspection & remittance, to business training to empower them to connect with the global market.
- No minimum.
- Global delivery within 15-40 working days via China Post, EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, Singapore Post, HK Post, etc.
- Lots of products have free shipping options.
- You can start dropshipping from DHgate with no membership fees.
- Payment options are PayPal, credit/debit cards, bank wire transfers, and Western Union.
- Not all suppliers on DHgate are trustworthy and reliable.
- Numerous bad-quality items.
- Shipping delays usually happen.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale marketplace to start buying the most extensive selection of bulk women’s & men’s fashion clothes as well as kids’ wear.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can start dropshipping from Alibaba with no minimum with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
How To Start An Online Clothing Store Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money up front to buy clothes in bulk from a wholesale marketplace, you can still start an online boutique by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping”.
It works like this: When someone purchases something from your shop, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business and the best apparel dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand partners to sell custom clothes online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.