As reported by AlliedMarketSearch, the global shoe market revenue was $365.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to reach $530.3 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.5%.
If you want to jump into this lucrative industry, working with a cheap and reliable wholesale supplier is vital.
In this post, we will show you the 14 best bulk distributors in China offering a wide variety of shoes at competitive prices.
Best Chinese Wholesale Distributors Of Shoes
Here’re the 14 wholesale shoe suppliers in China.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale marketplace to start buying the most extensive selection of adult & youth footwear, including massage shoes, dress shoes, canvas shoes, slippers, casual shoes, sandals, boots, pumps, heels, flats, chunky shoes, jelly shoes, and sneakers.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can start dropshipping from Alibaba with no minimum with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (at least 15 working days).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
SuperBuy acts as a Chinese dropshipping & sourcing agent to facilitate you in buying wholesale trendy shoes from Taobao, Tmall, JD, and 20 other online shopping platforms primarily from Mainland China.
It provides merchants with one-stop service, ranging from purchasing, sourcing, warehousing, order fulfillment, quality inspection, professional packaging, branding, parcel forwarding, to after-sales support.
When buying in bulk from SuperBuy, you can paste the link of a product or simply enter its name in the search bar. Then, SuperBuy will help you find the item and make the purchase on your behalf.
- No MOQ.
- International shipping within 3-30 days via UPS, DHL, EMS, NL Post, China Post, etc.
- Support business services like white labeling, product & packaging customization, quality inspection report, top-performing & discounted products recommendation, brochures & flyers print, and product photography & videography.
- Support shipping goods to Amazon FBA warehouses.
- Dropshipping services.
- Process orders with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, AliPay, WeChat Pay, Union Pay, bank transfers.
- Long processing times.
- High shipping fees on many items.
Nihao Wholesale is a cheap wholesaler in China that offers women’s casual shoes, heels, slippers, sandals, men’s sports shoes, and kids’ shoes with no minimum order quantity. Besides, it specializes in fashion jewelry, offering 10K+ pieces at a very low cost.
The company began in 2013 and has now built its own factory to serve businesses of all sizes, from small gift boutiques to large online stores.
Nihao Wholesale has earned an excellent rating on Trustpilot based on more than 5.5K+ reviews.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Ship worldwide within 20 days.
- 5%-15% off on bulk orders of $800-$8,000. 3%-15% off on accumulated order total (from your first order to the latest order) of $200-$200,000.
- Branded shipment packages if you order more than 240 pieces of each style.
- Blind dropshipping solutions.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Electron, Amex, Diners Club, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, OXXO (for Mexican), Moneygram, and bank transfers.
- Long processing times (up to 4 business days).
- Many items aren’t of great quality.
Zaful possesses an in-house market research team to discover the latest market trends.
Then, by working with 128 suppliers & manufacturers around the world, this Chinese bulk distributor can promptly produce a wide spectrum of up-to-date women’s shoes at affordable prices.
- Ship to 260 countries and regions around the world within 25 business days.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Western Union, American Express, Klarna, and Afterpay.
- The minimum wholesale order amount is 50 items.
SheStar is a no-license-required wholesale fashion shoe vendor belonging to SINTEX International Trading Limited (Hong Kong, China). It has a background of over 30 years of experience in the clothing production industry and exports millions of items annually.
Besides building its own factories, SheStar also cooperates with hundreds of other Chinese manufacturers. All of which are experienced in OEM and ODM.
- No minimums.
- Worldwide shipping within 15-30 business days via FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.
- 5%-8% off on item costs for orders from $100. 30%-50% off on shipping fees for orders from $500.
- Support custom brand labels, hang tags/swing tags, thank-you cards, and logo stickers.
- Dropshipping services without membership fees.
- Accept credit cards, bank transfers, Western Union, and PayPal.
- Processing and handling can take up to 9 business days.
- Some items are not of the best quality.
Located in Guangzhou, China, Yaaku gives you access to 5K+ shoe styles, such as spring shoes, summer shoes, winter shoes, cloth shoes, home shoes, sports shoes, and Korean shoes.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 15-30 days.
- Discounts on orders over $1,000.
- Pay with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Western Union, and bank transfers.
- It can take up to 7 days to process orders.
Located in Jinjiang city, which is the shoe capital of China, XinDeSheng is a wholesale manufacturer employing 1,000 workers and having 10 production lines totaling 50,000 square meters. This allows the company to produce 4,000,000 pairs annually.
XinDeSheng carries 500+ shoe styles, including chunky sneakers, running shoes, hiking shoes, basketball shoes, vulcanized shoes, leather shoes, etc.
- Worldwide delivery via UPS, DHL, and FedEx.
- OEM/ODM services (personalized materials, designs, logos, and packages).
- Pay with PayPal, Western Union, T/T, and Alibaba Trade Assurance.
- MOQ is 500 pairs.
- Long production times.
AliExpress is the most popular Chinese direct-to-manufacturer retail & wholesale marketplace on the internet that provides a wide range of shoes.
It was launched in 2010 by the Alibaba Group, currently catering to over 20M daily visitors and 180M annual active users around the world.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions within 30-40 days via AliExpress Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, ePacket, China Post Ordinary & Air Mail, and more.
- Many vendors offer dropshipping services.
- Process orders with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Wire Transfer, AliExpress Pocket, etc.
- Many suppliers on the platform are unreliable and offer low-quality items.
- Shipping can take up to 45-60 days.
Banggood is a massive direct-to-manufacturer wholesale shoe website in China similar to AliExpress.
Growing with a network of 37+ overseas warehouses and 100K+ partner suppliers, the company is now serving 66M+ registered users with a global reach in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East.
Since its inception in 2006, Banggood has emerged to become a top-50 brand in the home country. Banggood app was also one of the most downloaded shopping apps in Europe.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver to 200+ countries and territories within 30 days via Standard Shipping, Air Parcel Register, Railway Direct Mail, Expedited Shipping Service, and EMS Express Mail Service.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Pay securely via more than 40+ payment methods, including PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, UPI Payment, KONBINI, Multibanco, Klarna, AfterPay, etc.
- It can sometimes take up to 60 days for orders to reach their destinations.
DHgate is the next big online cross-border cheap wholesale shoe marketplace headquartered in China, with branch offices in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
DHgate focuses on the small B2B sector, providing small and medium-sized enterprises with full services, from store operation, traffic marketing, warehousing & logistics, payment & finance, customer service, risk control, customs inspection & remittance, to business training to empower them to connect with the global market.
- No minimum.
- Global delivery within 15-40 working days via China Post, EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, Singapore Post, HK Post, etc.
- Lots of products have free shipping options.
- You can start dropshipping from DHgate with no membership fees.
- Payment options are PayPal, credit/debit cards, bank wire transfers, and Western Union.
- Not all suppliers are trustworthy and reliable.
- Numerous bad-quality items.
- Shipping delays usually happen.
Founded in 2012, Yiwugo is a Chinese platform that is committed to helping small and mid-sized enterprises to develop successful businesses.
Most of the wholesale shoe suppliers on here come from Yiwu International Trade City and have their own factories.
- Global shipping via common Chinese logistics partners.
- Shipping costs and prices of products are negotiable.
- PayPal for small orders and T/T or L/C for big orders.
- The minimum order requirement is usually between $100-$300.
- You might need to arrange shipping yourself.
Made-In-China is a wholesale distributor of shoes and 40M+ other products in 27 industries.
To reduce risks for buyers, all premium Chinese sellers on the platform are verified by a trustworthy independent third party against various quality standards.
- Global shipping within 30 days via Chinese carriers, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and other logistics partners.
- Negotiable shipping fees and costs of products.
- Accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards.
- High MOQ on many items ($1,000-$5,000).
- Not all sellers are trustworthy.
13. Global Sources
Global Sources also connects you to factory direct wholesalers in China to offer various shoes at a low price.
Having been operating for more than 50 years, it’s now the primary sourcing destination of over 10M international customers.
- Worldwide shipping within 3-35 days via DHL, UPS, FedEx, and private shipping methods.
- Negotiable shipping fees and costs of products.
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, and Escrow payments.
- Many items require a high MOQ ($1K–$5K).
- Inconsistent shipping times.
- Not all manufacturers are reliable.
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a Chinese wholesale marketplace with a mission of creating opportunities for Hong Kong vendors to connect with the world’s small and midsize enterprises (SMEs).
Besides helping you source cheap shoes and sneakers, HKTDC also provides solutions to help you grow your company from scratch to success, from learning, funding, business matching, consulting, marketing, licensing, to financing.
- Global delivery (shipping methods are based on sellers).
- Hot product recommendations.
- Common payment methods are cash in advance, documentary credit, documentary collection, and open accounts.
- High MOQ.
How To Sell Shoes Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory, you can still start an online shoe shop by leveraging a fulfillment model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases items from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers in China who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best shoe dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand platforms to create and sell custom shoes online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.