According to Statista, the global revenue in the men’s apparel segment amounts to $559B in 2022. It’s expected to grow annually by 3.53% (CAGR 2022-2026), and the United States records the largest market share ($107.9B) in global comparison.
To help you jump into this massive industry and start selling profitably, this post will show you the 15 best wholesale suppliers to buy quality men’s garments. Most of them require low to no MOQ so you don’t have to worry about overstock.
Best Wholesale Suppliers For Men’s Fashion Clothes
Here’re the 15 best men’s fashion clothing wholesalers.
Sernes is a wholesale supplier with an expert team of designers headquartered in the US and warehouses in the EU. It features men’s fashion urban & hip hop clothing, including denim jackets, cardigans, hoodies, sweatshirts, joggers, jeans, and smart pants.
Sernes is represented in over 100 stores internationally, serving the greatest young athletes in NBA, soccer youngsters, and real Rockstars.
- No minimums.
- Fast international shipping via DHL and UPS (to the US/EU within 3-5 business days).
- Support blind dropshipping services (at discount prices).
- Accept Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Not shipping to many other countries outside the US and EU.
BigBuy is a Spanish dropshipping wholesaler with nearly 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry. It has 20,000-square-meter logistics warehouses all over Europe, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, BigBuy can give you access to hundreds of styles of men’s clothes with no minimum at cheap wholesale prices (up to 70% compared to retail). It also provides plenty of other items in categories like fitness wear, vintage apparel, children’s garments, shoes & sneakers, jewelry, watches, stationery, home supplies, electronics, books, and more.
- No minimum order amount.
- Fast global delivery with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- Volume discounts.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Automated dropshipping solutions (integrate directly with Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, Wix, Magento, and 200+ marketplaces).
- Accept Paypal, bank cards, and wire transfers.
- High shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
Royal Apparel is a men’s fashion clothing wholesale vendor launched in the early 90s in the Garment District of Manhattan. It has evolved with the times and become a leader in the USA-made blank & eco-friendly garment industry, creating and selling classic timeless pieces.
Royal Apparel’s products are picked by top musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, restaurants, retail chains, and more.
- No minimums.
- Fast international delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free shipping for orders over 350$ (US only).
- Support personalized and private-label services.
- Accept dropshipping orders.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- 20% restocking fees for all returned merchandise.
- High shipping costs for orders outside the US.
Bella+Canvas is a leading sustainable fashion wholesaler of men’s apparel founded in the US in 1988. It owns massive manufacturing facilities in Los Angeles that produce almost no landfill and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into garments.
In addition, Bella+Canvas’s factory and supply chain partners are carefully evaluated based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility.
- No MOQ for domestic customers.
- Can ship internationally.
- Support custom & private-label clothing solutions.
- Accept credit cards, Paypal, and bank transfers.
- Requires MOQ for orders outside of the USA.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to freight.
Stanley/Stella is an EU supplier that was launched in 2012 and is also dedicated to initiating changes in the perception of the textile industry. That is to offer authentic and responsible products that respect people, the environment, and customers.
Stanley/Stella carries a wide range of wholesale men’s boutique clothes, including t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, jackets, and hats in many styles, colors, and sizes (including plus-size). All are crafted with the greatest attention and meet strict criteria.
- No MOQ.
- Fast deliver within 4-10 days to over 30 Europen countries.
- Free shipping if orders exceed a minimum amount (UK: >£350, EU: >€800, Switzerland: >€1000, Russia > €1600).
- Payment methods include credit cards and bank transfers.
- Doesn’t ship globally.
- Customers have to pay a 20% restocking fee in addition to freight when returning products.
ShirtSpace is a US-based blank men’s wear bulk wholesale distributor located in the Pacific Northwest. Since its inception 15 years ago, it has been committed to only working with and sourcing apparel from renowned eco-conscious brand names who share similar values to ethical business practices and corporate social responsibility.
ShirtSpace achieves an amazing 4.8/5 average star rating from tens of thousands of shoppers for quality products, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 7 days within the lower 48 states.
- Process orders within 1-2 days.
- Free shipping on orders over $79.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
S&S Activewear provides an extensive collection of high-quality imprintable men’s clothes to wholesalers, retailers, online boutiques, and common customers.
The company sources goods from well-known brands, such as Adidas, American Apparel, Gildan, Comfort Color, Champion, Next Level, Fruit Of The Loom, etc.
S&S Activewear operates 6 distribution centers totaling 3.5M square feet strategically located across the USA which helps it ship goods as fast as one day to 41 states.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Prompt processing and shipping throughout the US.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $200.
- Marketing tools (printing catalogs, creating custom websites, image library, and custom flyers).
- Pay with eCheck, debit/prepaid cards, and credit cards.
- Only deliver within the US.
- All returned or refused shipments are subject to a 20% or $25 restocking charge, in addition to both outbound and return freight costs.
8. LA Showroom
LA Showroom is the best wholesale fashion marketplace to find the most up-to-date men’s boutique garments. Conveniently located in the heart of the Los Angeles Fashion District, it effectively bridges together retail buyers and premier US fashion designers, top manufacturers, and large-scale vendors.
On the LA Showroom website, each brand has a personalized homepage (storefront) that shows their business information, accepted payment methods, shipping/return/cancellation policies, and minimum order amounts.
- Earn $100 coupons for every $10,000 you spend.
- Discounts for large orders.
- Buyers can download and use the same photos of the products on their websites.
- Some brands require high MOQ.
Paris Fashion Shops offers an international showcase with more than 100,000 points of sale in 18 countries to create the opportunity for wholesalers to promote their men’s clothing selection and increase their visibility.
The marketplace currently has 120K+ registered members and delivers 25K+parcels each month.
- High-performance logistics services.
- 850+ brands with more than 100,000 products in stock and over 1,000 new items per week to choose from.
- Beautiful & unique product photos from professional models.
- Secure payments via VISA, Mastercard, and bank transfers.
- Some products require high MOQ.
J5Fashion was established in 1993 in the market stalls of Amsterdam and relocated to Manchester in 2007. Over time, it has spread its reach to become one of the top women’s and men’s fashion wholesalers in the UK, catering to the biggest retailers like Prettylittlething, Boohoo, Nasty Gal, and Asos.
J5Fashion actively travels the world’s fashion hubs to meet customer demands and in the process build strong relationships with international suppliers in Italy, France, Amsterdam, and parts of Asia.
- Ship worldwide (2-3 business days to the UK, 2-9 days to the EU, 7-12 days to the USA, and 10-15 days to Australia).
- Support custom labeling.
- Accept major credit/debit cards, bank transfers, PayPal, Klarna, and Laybuy.
- MOQ is a pack of 6 pieces.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 35% of the cost of the returned items.
Established in 2017 in the EU, BrandsGateWay has developed its B2B wholesale website to connect you to over 100 name brands. They consist of Nike, Adidas, Orient, Aviator, Esprit, Huge Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Daniel Wellington, Juicy Couture, Marc Jacobs, Pierre Cardin, Skage, etc.
Regarding the product catalog, BrandsGateWay possesses over 1.6K+ authentic high-end & luxury wholesale men’s fashion clothing pieces like tees, coats, sweaters, blazers, sweatsuits, cardigans, vests, jeans, sleepwear, swimwear, and underwear.
- Ship within 3-5 business days to Europe and 5-10 days to North America & Asia via UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Delivery fees start only at €15 for economy shipping and €35 for express shipping.
- Discounts up to 85%.
- Provide dropshipping services along with professional marketing guides, videos, and photos.
- Dedicated account managers.
- Pay via bank transfers, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- The MOQ for wholesale orders is €1000.
XMenGo is a cheap clothing wholesale distributor for men belonging to Sintex Apparel Limited (Hong Kong). It has a background of over 30 years in the garment production industry and exports millions of items annually.
Besides building its own factories, XMenGo also cooperates with hundreds of other Chinese fashion manufacturers that are experienced in OEM and ODM.
- No MOQ.
- Ship worldwide within 15-30 business days via FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.
- 3%-10% off for orders from $500.
- Free dropshipping services.
- Reward points for customers.
- Pay with credit cards, bank transfers, Western Union, and Paypal.
- Processing and handling can take up to 9 business days.
Whispering Smith was established in Manchester England UK in 1967 as a family-owned business. Since then, it has grown to become a team of more than 30 designers with a warehouse totaling 500,000 sq ft and showrooms in London, New York, Dusseldorf, and Madrid.
Whispering Smith offers an online catalog of over 2000 wholesale products, including the latest fashion styles not only for men but also for women and children.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship all over Europe within 5-7 working days (except Spain, Iceland, and Serbia).
- Free delivery for orders over £400 in the UK and for orders over €500-€1000 to other EU countries.
- 10% off your first order.
- Pay securely for your order using PayPal or via SagePay with Visa/Mastercard.
- Not delivering worldwide.
- Handling fees for returned items are up to 20%.
14. Wessi Menswear
Wessi Menswear is one of the biggest men’s boutique clothing wholesale websites from Turkey launched in 2008.
It offers prom suits, tuxedos, blazers, coats, knitwear, sportswear, shirts, trousers, boxer briefs, pajamas, shoes, and accessories which are sourced directly from the manufacturers at low prices and are updated frequently.
- Free worldwide shipping.
- Support dropshipping.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Western Union, Paypal, Giropay, QIWI Wallet, mail orders, and bank transfers.
- The minimum order amount is $1000.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese wholesale marketplace for men’s fashion clothes. It connects 150K+ factory-direct suppliers to 10M+ regular buyers from 190+ countries around the world.
You can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner. It’s estimated that there’re 300K+ inquiries sent each day.
In addition to bulk purchasing, you can also start dropshipping products with no MOQ from Alibaba with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center.
- Ship to 190 countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Huge volume discounts.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Extended after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Has private-label/white-label products.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Some items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- A number of products require high MOQ.
How To Start Selling Men’s Apparel Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t have a lot of cash beforehand to buy inventory, you can still start an online boutique selling men’s clothes by leveraging a fulfillment model called dropshipping.
It works like this: When a customer purchases something from your store, you direct the order information to a third-party supplier who then helps you take care of all the complicated back-end processes, from stocking, packaging, to shipping the product straight to the customer.
To learn more, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business.