Looking for cheap wholesalers to buy products so you can resell them for maximum profits?
In this post, we’ll show you a list of the 11 cheapest wholesalers with a wide variety of products and free worldwide shipping. Most of them also have no minimum order quantity (MOQ) so you do not have to worry about overstocking.
Best Cheapest Wholesale Suppliers
Here’re the 11 cheapest wholesalers (with free worldwide shipping).
Launched in 1999, Alibaba is the best, largest, and cheapest wholesaler in the world. By collaborating with over 150K manufacturers, it’s able to cater to over 10M buyers per month in 40+ industries and 5.9K+ product categories.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner. It’s estimated that there’re 300K+ inquiries sent each day.
In addition to bulk purchasing, you can also dropship goods with no MOQ from Alibaba with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center.
- Ship to 190 countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Has private-label/white-label products.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Can integrate directly with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Some items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- Some wholesale products require high MOQ.
DHgate is the next famous global wholesaler & dropshipper in China to buy very low-cost products. The platform gives you access to over 22M product listings provided by more than 2.2M Chinese agents, wholesalers, and retailers.
Another remarkable statistic about DHgate is that it serves over 16M visitors/month, mostly from the US, UK, Canada, France, and other high-income countries.
- No MOQ.
- Global delivery within 3-15 working days via China Post, EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, Singapore Post, HK Post, etc.
- Local warehouses in US, PL, ES, UK, DE, RU, AU, HK, CA, NL, FR, MX, BE, CH, IT, SG, etc.
- Most products have free shipping options.
- Frequent discounts and coupons.
- It’s free to dropship from DHgate.
- Payment methods include PayPal, credit card, bank wire transfers, and Western Union.
- Can connect directly with eBay and Shopify.
- Not all sellers on DHgate are trustworthy and reliable.
- Not all products have good quality.
- Shipping delays usually happen.
GeekBuying is one of the best dropshipping wholesalers offering free worldwide shipping for high-ticket consumer electronics and cool gadgets.
It’s founded in 2012 and now has local warehouses all over China, Hong Kong, Spain, Germany, Italy, Poland, and America.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver to most countries within 2-50 days via Air Mail, DHL, EMS, UPS, Australia Direct Line, US Priority Line, etc.
- Dispatch orders within 48 hours.
- Shipping is free for most products.
- You can dropship for free from GeekBuying.
- Accept major credit/debit cards, Paypal, and wire transfers.
- Some orders might experience long shipping times.
SaleYee is an affordable wholesale distributor & international dropshipping supplier with free delivery under Tengming Limited.
Since 2012, it has built an efficient supply chain with warehouses around the world, from the US, UK, Germany, France, to the Czech Republic. This ensures that all of your orders can be dispatched and shipped fast anywhere you as well as your customers live.
As of now, This cheap Chinese wholesaler gives you access to 30K high-quality products in furniture, sports & fitness, pet supplies, lamps & lighting, health & beauty, musical instruments, automotive accessories, toys & hobbies, tools & equipment, arts & crafts, and consumer electronics provided by 500+ reliable factories.
- No MOQ.
- Fast dropshipping within 3-10 days via FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Yodel, Hermes, Royal Mail, and other logistics partners.
- Free shipping from local warehouses.
- Up to 5% discounts for VIP members.
- Professional sales consultant and after-sales service.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Diners Club International, Payoneer, and bank transfers.
- Can integrate with eBay & Amazon, Wish, and Shopify.
- Cannot deliver products to some remote countries and regions.
Chinavasion is a cheap Asian wholesaler founded in 2004. All products on this site are claimed to have gone through comprehensive quality control, supplier review, arrival inspection, and after-sales feedback monitoring.
Speaking of categories, the main ones are consumer electronics, cellphones & accessories, computers & tablets, motor & car electronics, home garden supplies & tools, and personal health protection.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver globally within 3-35 days.
- Free shipping on orders under 2kg.
- You can dropship products from Chinavasion with no extra fees.
- Support Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Delays might happen during order processing and shipping.
A similar site to DHgate and Chinavasion to buy cheap wholesale goods is TinyDeals. It’s a Hongkong-based company currently having 80K+ products for sale and 1.8M+ active suppliers.
TinyDeals has powered numerous eBay sellers with its massive collection of inexpensive electronic products and free airmail shipping on all orders.
- No MOQ.
- Free global delivery.
- Accept Paypal and Western Union.
- Many products are low-quality.
- Long shipping times (usually 30 days).
Zaful is one of the cheapest Chinese clothing wholesalers that has an in-house market research team to discover the latest fashion trends. Then, it partners with top domestic manufacturers to quickly produce a wide variety of popular, high-quality, and low-cost garments with free worldwide shipping.
Regarding categories, Zaful gives you access to a diverse collection of wholesale apparel, ranging from men’s & women’s t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, sweatshirts, jackets, coats, pants, jeans, shorts, swimwear, dresses, curve & plus-size clothes, Korean-styled clothing, to handmade accessories.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver to 260 countries and regions within 3-25 business days.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $40. Free express delivery on orders over $99.
- Process orders within 24 hours.
- Discounts for bulk purchasing (the MOQ is 50 pieces).
- Support free fashion clothing dropshipping.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Western Union, American Express, Klarna, and Afterpay.
- Long shipping times usually happen.
8. Lovely Wholesale
Another cheap wholesaler for garments offering free international shipping options is LovelyWholesale.
With big Chinese clothing manufacturing centers in Guangzhou and Shanghai, the company is capable of making thousands of different types of fashionable clothes, shoes, jewels, lingerie, accessories and serving millions of customers anywhere in North America, Oceania, Europe, Southeast Asia, and Africa.
- No MOQ.
- Global delivery within 20 days.
- Free shipping on orders over $49 within the US and on orders over $79 to other countries.
- 8% discounts for orders over $500.
- You can dropship from Lovely Wholesale for free.
- Accept Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and Klarna.
- Orders might take up to 5 days to be dispatched.
Takashi is a cheap wholesaler of originally designed and 100% Japanese-made products, including beauty care, health care, home appliances, food, and drinks.
Since it’s based right in the heart of Tokyo, it’s able to purchase a wide range of items directly from Japanese producers and major suppliers with the best prices and make them available for individual and wholesale purchases worldwide.
- No MOQ.
- Free international delivery on purchases over $149.
- 3-5 product samples with every order.
- Pay with Paypal, credit cards, and direct bank transfers.
- Doesn’t offer free shipping to a few countries.
Established in Guangzhou China in 2011, Teemtry is one of the cheapest jewelry wholesalers and made-to-order manufacturing companies dedicated to catering to both small & big brands, dropshipping stores, retailers, and distributors.
It has a professional design & research team with over 10 years of combined experience, along with 3 factories with 200 workers.
Currently, there’re over 6K jewelry pieces made from stainless steel, leather, cubic zirconia, and crystal on Teemtry, including rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hair accessories, cufflinks, money clips, Korean-styled jewelry, etc.
- Worldwide shipping within 3-30 business days via DHL, UPS, FedEx, Aramex, EMS, and ePacket.
- Free shipping on orders over $1K.
- 2%-16% off based on the total order value.
- Private-label jewelry manufacturing service.
- Accept jewelry dropshipping (a $7.00 fee for the first item, and $6.00 for each additional item after that).
- Order via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, T/T, Western Union, and MoneyGram.
- Minimum order requirement for wholesale is $99.
- Long processing times and shipping delays might occur.
Finally, we have DropshipCN. It’s one of the cheapest Chinese print-on-demand dropshippers & wholesalers specializing in manufacturing custom all-over printing products and delivering them for free globally.
DropshipCN’s catalog consists of tees, dresses, skirts, activewear, sleepwear, kids’ wear, print-on-demand jewelry & watches, phone cases, print-on-demand calendars, custom stickers, and other creative items.
Having been around for 10 years, DropshipCN now owns 3 factories with over 150 employees to ensure timely services for all merchants.
- No MOQ.
- Free international shipping within 2-10 days via FedEx, Standard Airmail, and Flat Rate Airmail.
- Support custom packaging with brand names and logos.
- Discounts for orders with a minimum of 30 items.
- Pay with Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and other major credit cards.
- Can integrate with Shopify.
- It might take at least 3-5 days to print orders.
- Shipping delays might happen.
How To Sell Products Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t have a lot of cash to buy inventory, you can still start an online store with the help of dropshipping.
It works like this: When a customer purchases something from your website, you send the order to a dropshipping supplier who then helps you fulfill, pack, and blind ship it directly to the customer.
It essentially helps you eliminate all of the complicated back-end processes and lets you focus more on the “front” part of the business (advertising, customer servicing, etc.).
To learn more about making money dropshipping, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.