As reported by AlliedMarketSearch, the activewear & fitness clothing industry is estimated to grow from $351M in 2017 to reach $546 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.5%. Consumers in high-income countries in North America love buying these products, accounting for 42.3% of the total industry revenue.
To help you jump into this huge market and start selling profitably, this post will show you the 12 best wholesale suppliers to buy low-cost but high-quality activewear. Most of them require low to no MOQ so you don’t have to worry about overstock.
Best Wholesale Vendors For Activewear & Fitness Clothing
Here’re the 12 best activewear & fitness clothing wholesalers.
Since 1988, S&S Activewear has committed to proving an extensive collection of high-quality imprintable activewear and sports apparel to online boutiques, retailers, wholesalers, and common customers.
It operates 6 distribution centers totaling 3.5M square feet strategically located across the USA which helps it ship goods as fast as one day to 41 states.
- No minimum order requirement (MOQ).
- Prompt processing and shipping throughout the US.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $200.
- Marketing tools (Printing catalogs, creating custom websites, image library, and custom flyers).
- Support free dropshipping.
- Pay with eCheck, debit/prepaid cards, and credit cards.
- Only deliver within the US.
With over 20 years of experience, Hucai Sportswear is a professional and reliable fashion wholesaler in China for activewear & athleisure. It’s capable of exporting 100,000 pieces of men’s and women’s fitness apparel, yoga pants, leggings, sports bras, gymnastics t-shirts, training clothes, and other kinds of athletic wear on a monthly basis.
Hucai Sportswear has strictly qualified work processes, helping it obtain the belief of many retailers all over Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and more.
- Express international delivery within 5 business days (Not including production times).
- Professional sales members with good skills and proficient at English.
- Offers full OEM/private-label services (including purchasing fabrics, developing samples, grading sizes, custom designs, etc).
- Can customize hangtag, UPC sticker, and packing bags as per your request.
- Pay with T/T, PayPal, L/C, Western Union, and Alibaba Trade Assurance.
- MOQ is 200, mixing 2 colors and 4 sizes.
Since its inception in 2015, Belle Wholesale has been aspiring to help women break free from the shackles of “Body Shame” to rediscover the beauty of their figures.
It has spread influence globally with its diverse collection of wholesale plus-size & curvy activewear, fitness clothes, leggings, rompers, jumpsuits, blouses, etc. In addition, the company updates 1K+ new styles per week.
- No MOQ.
- Global delivery within 8-30 days.
- Bonus points to deduct when ordering.
- 5%-8% off on orders over $1K.
- You can dropship activewear & gym wear from Belle Wholesale with winning item recommendations.
- Secure payments via PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard.
- Might need up to 7 business days to dispatch orders.
4. S&G Apparel
Its main clothing line consists of women’s printed leggings, yoga pants, basic, fleeces, shorts, skirts, pants, and more.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping with UPS and JPL Logistics.
- 1 free pack of leggings on orders over $300.
- 3%-10% discounts on orders over 100$.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- Shipping delays to non-US regions might occur.
Hingto is Australia’s leading activewear wholesale manufacturer & distributor that has been trusted by renowned fashion brands, such as Adidas, Vogue, and THE ICONIC.
It offers 2 main services: Complete Customization (which costs 180$ per design) and Wholesale Blanks (which you can purchase blank clothes at affordable prices).
Hingto can manufacture many kinds of wholesale fitness garments, including activewear, swimwear, sportswear (equestrian, golf wear, etc.), streetwear, leisurewear, and more if customers require.
- International delivery.
- Support major credit/debit cards.
- Require MOQ (200 pcs for complete customization).
- Lead times can be up to 45 days (including shipping).
- Pay 100% in advance.
Fondmart is one of the cheapest wholesalers for activewear and fitness clothing established in Hangzhou Zhejiang.
In just a few years, it has integrated more than 5K superior clothing manufacturers in China, providing 200K+ exclusive products and updating 500 new ones daily.
- No MOQ.
- Fast deliver within 4-20 working days to 195+ countries and regions with 40+ popular carriers.
- No watermarked and high-quality product pictures.
- Branding solutions (custom labels, tags, packing & shipping bags, thank you cards, etc.)
- Support combined shipping from different vendors.
- Support US warehouse shipping and FBA service.
- One-to-one customer service.
- Free automated blind dropshipping solution with a powerful app that can integrate with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Pay with Paypal, credit card and deposits via Payoneer, Alipay, and bank transfers.
- Express shipping methods are expensive.
- Long processing times and shipping delays might happen.
Stay Warm In Style is a women-owned fashion wholesale dropshipping supplier in the USA that sources activewear & fitness clothing from local US clothing manufacturers at low prices and passes the savings along to you.
The primary products offered on the website are TikTok leggings, leopard leggings, sportswear sets, workout sets, yoga gym shorts, jogger sets, biker sets, etc.
- US shipping takes 7-10 business days.
- Support dropshipping products at wholesale prices.
- Pay with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.
- Only deliver within the continental US.
Shestar belongs to SINTEX APPAREL LIMITED(HongKong) – a company with a background of over 30 years of experience in the professional garment wholesale production industry.
Besides having its own factories, it also cooperates with hundreds of other manufacturers and distributors. All of which are experienced in OEM and ODM.
Shestar mainly focuses on fashionable women’s clothing and trendy plus-size apparel, with a wide product range like maxi dresses, gym leggings, fitness pants, bodysuits, tracksuits, jumpsuits, handbags, and other fashion accessories.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 6-30 business days via FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.
- 3%-10% off on orders over $500.
- Support custom tags and brand logos.
- Provide fashion clothing dropshipping service at no extra costs.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, wire transfers, and Western Union.
- Processing and handling can take up to 9 business days.
For over 15 years, Tasha Apparel has been working with manufacturers and designers of fine and unique apparel from the most popular hotbeds of the fashion world, including Los Angeles, New York, and Miami.
It’s also one of the few wholesale clothing dropshipping vendors from the USA carrying the latest activewear & fitness apparel at 50%-80% below the regular price.
- No MOQ (But most products come in a pack of 6 units).
- Prompt international shipping within 14 days.
- Short processing times.
- Free shipping on orders over $300 and $9.95 flat rate ground shipping for all orders under $300 (US only).
- Dropshipping service is available for free.
- Support Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and wire transfers.
- Does not ship to some regions in the world.
- High shipping costs for international orders.
- Does not offer sample orders.
10. Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel launched in the early 90s in the Garment District of Manhattan. It has evolved with the times and expanded into the blank industry, creating and selling classic timeless pieces.
- No minimums.
- Fast international delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free shipping for order over 250$ (US only).
- Has personalized and private-label services.
- Accept dropshipping orders.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- 20% restocking fees for returns.
- High shipping costs for orders outside the US.
Alibaba is the most popular and cheapest B2B wholesale marketplace in China. By partnering with 150K manufacturers, it’s able to offer reliable services to as many as 100M monthly visitors.
Besides buying wholesale activewear & gym clothes, you can also find reliable dropshipping suppliers in this niche on Alibaba with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center. It’s a newly launched tool of the platform that allows anyone to start dropshipping from Alibaba with no MOQ.
- Ship to 190 countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All of the sellers and manufacturers on Alibaba have to go through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Many suppliers on Alibaba support private-label/white-label services.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Some products require high MOQ.
- Some items have relatively high shipping fees.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least to US/EU countries).
DHgate is another famous Asian wholesaler & dropshipping supplier with free worldwide shipping to buy low-cost activewear and fitness garments.
- No MOQ.
- Global delivery within 3-15 working days via China Post, EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, Singapore Post, HK Post, etc.
- Local warehouses in US, PL, ES, UK, DE, RU, AU, HK, CA, NL, FR, MX, BE, CH, IT, SG, etc.
- Most products have free shipping options.
- Frequent discounts and coupons.
- It’s free to dropship from DHgate.
- Payment methods include PayPal, credit cards, bank wire transfers, and Western Union.
- Not all sellers on DHgate are trustworthy and reliable.
- Not all products have good quality.
- Shipping delays usually happen.
How To Sell Activewear & Fitness Clothing Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t have a lot of cash beforehand to buy inventory, you can still start an online boutique selling activewear & fitness clothes by leveraging a business model called dropshipping.
It works like this: When a customer purchases something from your website, you send the order to a dropshipping supplier who then helps you take care of all the complicated back-end processes, from fulfilling, packaging, to shipping it directly to the customer.
To learn more about making money dropshipping, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business.