If you’re finding a wholesale clothing distributor in New York to buy quality blanks for your t-shirt printing business or resale, you come to the right place.
This post will show you a list of the 6 best suppliers with great prices and competitive shipping fees. We carefully select them based on their reputation in the industry as well as their range of products.
Best Wholesale Suppliers Of Bulk Blank T-shirts In New York
Here’re the 6 best wholesale blank t-shirt distributors in New York.
1. Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel is the best sustainable wholesale blank t-shirt supplier located at 91 Cabot Court Hauppauge, New York 11788.
It was founded in the early 90s and has evolved with the times to now offer a wide range of high-quality organic cotton tees, eco tri-blend sleeveless tops, and recycled jerseys suitable for logo embroidery, custom screen printing, or t-shirt print-on-demand dropshipping.
Royal Apparel’s products are picked by top musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, restaurants, retail chains, and more.
- No minimums.
- Quick international delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Approved wholesale accounts can order 7 samples per calendar year at a 15% discount.
- Providing personalized & relabeling services.
- Blind dropshipping services.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- Requiring a state resale certificate/business license to purchase items.
NYFifth is a leading no-minimum wholesale distributor of plain men’s & women’s t-shirts sourced from various renowned brands, such as US Blanks, Bella+Canvas, A4, Augusta Sportswear, Fruit Of The Loom, Badger, Dyenomite, Tultex, Champion, Trimark, Threadfast, Colortone, Zorrel, Paragon, Boxercraft, Core 365, Landway, Ultra Club, etc.
With over 18 warehouse locations from Old Bethpage, New York, to Atlanta, Georgia, NYFifth guarantees on-time delivery to any location within the United States.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Deliver globally (within 3-5 business days to the US).
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $200.
- Decoration services (embroidery, screen printing, etc.).
- Pay with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX.
- High international shipping fees.
3. Sun E Co Tees
Sun E Co Tees is a reliable blank t-shirt wholesaler founded in 1994 and currently situated at 146 W 29th St, New York, NY 10001.
Regarding brands, the majority of products are sourced from Gildan and Next Level.
- No MOQ.
- Ship throughout the USA within 1 week.
- Payment via Paypal.
- Lacking a variety of items.
- Only support US shipping.
4. Cotton Mine
Cotton Mine features blank short-sleeve and long-sleeve t-shirts as well as plain sweatshirts from Anvil, Next Level, Gemrock, and Gildan.
The company is positioned at 827 6th Ave, New York, NY 10001.
- Ship across the US within 1 week.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- The minimum order quantity is a pack of 12 pieces.
- Expensive global shipping costs.
Established in 1996, 12shirts is a bulk blank apparel distributor selling plain t-shirts to the public and wholesale located at 29 W 27th St, New York, NY 10001.
- Domestic shipping within 7 days.
- Support Paypal and major credit cards.
- MOQ is 12-72 units.
- Not dispatching outside the US.
6. Botani Vinyl
Botani Vinyl carries blank round-neck tees in a wide array of colors and sizes.
Regarding locations, you can visit this wholesale vendor at 263 W 36th Street, New York, NY, 10018, United States.
- No minimum.
- US delivery within 7 working days.
- Checkout with Paypal and common credit cards.
- Not having a broad collection of products.
- High international delivery costs.
To sum everything up, the best wholesale distributors in New York with a vast selection of quality blank t-shirts are Royal Apparel and NYFifth.
If you’re finding for a cheap supplier, consider Sun E Co Tees or Cotton Mine.
12Shirts and Botani Vinyl carry some unique products that are worth checking out.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.