Blank apparel is well-liked because of its simplicity of use and customizability. A lot of clothing brands are built on top of decent blanks that are re-labeled or printed with custom logos, and then resell to retailers, or sell directly to customers.
For anyone interested in building a business out of these products, we’ve curated a list of the 23 best wholesalers to help you quickly purchase a broad range of quality blank garments at competitive prices. The majority of them require no minimum order quantity so you don’t have to worry about overstocking.
Best Wholesale Suppliers To Buy Blank Clothes In Bulk
Here’re the 23 best wholesale blank apparel distributors.
Founded in 1988, Bella+Canvas is the best wholesale eco-friendly & ethical clothing manufacturing company in the US that provides premium-quality blank apparel to commercial screen printers or resellers with no minimum order quantity.
It owns massive facilities in Los Angeles that use 7x less water than the average clothing producer, create almost no landfill, and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into garments.
In addition, Bella+Canvas’s factory & supply chain partners are carefully evaluated based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility as well as fair working conditions.
- No MOQ.
- Fast shipping throughout the United States.
- 50% off on up to 7 samples per calendar year (only available for customers with a valid resale certificate).
- Custom & private-label clothing programs.
- Accept credit cards, Paypal, and bank transfers.
- Do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You have to contact the company to assess and arrange shipments outside the USA.
AllDayShirts is the cheapest overall wholesale website to purchase a broad collection of blank men’s/women’s/children’s clothes for printing and resale, including tees, dress shirts, polos, hoodies, sweatshirts, jackets, shorts, pants, etc.
It stocks merchandise in large quantities from Gildan, Next Level, Fruit Of The Loom, District Threads, Tie-Dye, Ashworth, Chestnut Hill, Dickies, Puma, Van Heusen, Under Armour, and more.
AllDayShirts owns 3M square feet of inventory spaces and a network of 10 distribution centers across the United States.
- No minimums.
- Ship all over the USA within 5 days.
- A flat rate of $9.99 on orders under $49. Free shipping on orders over that amount.
- Free returns within 75 days of receipt.
- Payment via Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- Do not ship internationally.
- Some orders might need up to 5 days to be processed before dispatching.
Headquartered in Pennsylvania, United States, Alphabroder is the fastest official wholesale distributor of top bulk plain apparel manufacturers, including Harriton, Core365, Team 365, Devon & Jones, North End, UltraClub, Alternative, Berne, Champion, Code Five, TriDri, Nautica, Threadfast, Econscious, etc.
In 2017, the company merged with Prime Line to create a one-stop shop for promotional products. Together, they become the union of 10 merchandise suppliers (Alpha Shirt, Ash City, Bodek & Rhodes, Broder Bros, NES Clothing, Imprints Wholesale, etc.).
Alphabroder – Prime Line has an international employee community of more than 2500 people operating 10 distribution & production facilities.
- No minimum amount is required.
- Next-day delivery to the majority of the USA. Within 6 days to Canada.
- Free freight on orders over $150 (only valid within the Contiguous States).
- Up to 50% off on samples (limit to 50 pieces per year).
- Digital content portal of videos, social media posts, graphics, and flyers that you can use as promotional materials for your business.
- Free custom website solution.
- Decoration services (screen printing, embroidery, and heat seal).
- Support dropshipping to your customers.
- Accept COD cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, bank checks, ACH, wire transfers, and credit cards.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US & Canada.
Founded in 2004, JiffyShirts is one of the best wholesale blank clothing vendors with no reseller license required based in the US state of Delaware.
It lets customers bulk-purchase short-sleeve t-shirts, tank tops, performance polos, pullovers, crewnecks, vests, sweatpants, leggings, and gym shorts from leading brands like Adidas, Comfort Colors, Port & Company, Boxercraft, Bayside, Columbia, CornerStone, and LAT.
JiffyShirts receives an outstanding rating of 4.9/5 on SiteJabber and TrustPilot based on 40K+ reviews.
- Buy as few as 1 unit.
- USA delivery within 3-5 days.
- Free shipping on carts from $59 with an account. From $4.95 on orders under that amount.
- Automatic 4%-24% discount on bulk orders from $80-$3,800.
- 100-day free return policy.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Klarna.
- Only ship within the contiguous US.
ShirtSpace is the next reliable no-minimum US wholesaler with an extensive selection of blank imprintable clothing.
It features lots of well-known brands, such as Bella+Canvas, Sport-Tek, American Apparel, Bright Shield, Dyenomite, Gemline, Paragon, StarTee, Volunteer Knitwear, Weatherproof, OccuNomix, Kishigo, etc.
Since its inception 15 years ago, ShirtSpace has earned the trust of tens of thousands of shoppers and achieved an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating on TrustPilot for quality products, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79. From $5.99 on carts under that amount.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
S&S Activewear is a leading wholesale supplier of quality plain sports apparel, outerwear, loungewear, coveralls, swimwear, underwear, workwear, and headwear.
Regarding brands, the company carries Alstyle, Jerzees, Alleson Athletic, Bulwark, Colortone, Dri Duck, Hilton, In Your Face, IZOD, Kastlfel, MV Sport, Rawlings, SoftShirts, Tommy Hilfiger, and more.
Launched in 1988, S&S Activewear currently operates 8 distribution centers totaling 4M square feet strategically located across the USA which helps it ship goods as fast as one day to 41 states.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Prompt processing and shipping throughout the US.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $200.
- Marketing tools (digital catalogs, custom websites, advertising assets, etc.).
- Blind shipping services.
- Pay with eCheck, debit/prepaid cards, and credit cards.
- You will need your business information and a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
- Only deliver within the US.
SanMar enables you to buy wholesale adult & youth blank imprintable clothes from Allmade, Red House, Port Authority, District, OGIO, New Era, Eddie Bauer, The North Face, Nike, Carhartt, Mercer+Mettle, TravisMathew, WonderWink, and Red Kap.
It’s a family-owned business launched in 1971 in Washington USA. Nowadays, it runs 8 national distribution centers totaling 5.6M square feet.
- No minimums.
- Ship throughout the US within 1-2 days.
- Free freight on orders over $200 within the contiguous United States.
- Returnable samples (full refund within 30 days. You only pay for shipping).
- Free custom website builder.
- Decoration and private labeling services.
- Online customizable tools that allow both you and your customers to upload and preview logos & texts on a variety of products.
- A powerful design studio that helps you easily create, customize, organize, and share marketing materials in an intuitive drag-and-drop interface with live and up-to-date product information.
- A media library with thousands of product images, brand logos, videos, and more.
- Blind dropshipping services.
- Pay with major credit cards, wire transfers, and company checks.
- You have to submit a state sales tax license to open an account and make orders.
- High international delivery costs.
Wordans is a bulk blank fashion apparel supplier belonging to Needen.com Inc – an industry leader in wholesale textiles and accessories.
It was established in 2015 and has been rapidly growing to now maintain 23 country-specific websites with offices based in Montreal Canada, Barcelona Spain, Paris France, and Florida USA.
- No minimums.
- Deliver to 20+ countries (the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe) within 20 days.
- Shipping is free on orders starting from $59.
- Volume discounts up to 70% off.
- Support major credit cards, wire transfers, Sezzle, Amazon Pay, and Viabill.
- The price sorting functionality is inaccurate.
- Fairly high shipping costs to many countries in Asia, Oceania, etc.
Created in 2012, Stanley/Stella is the best blank clothing wholesale manufacturing company in the EU that is also dedicated to initiating changes in the perception of the textile industry. That is to offer authentic and responsible products that respect people and the environment.
It exclusively uses 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton from India, recycled polyester from China, and other sustainable materials such as Modal. Furthermore, it encourages dealers to implement printing techniques that use non-harmful inks and eco-friendly production methods.
Stanley/Stella currently has 134+ employees that operate 10+ factories to provide merchandise to a network of official retailers, including textile branding specialists, events agencies, experts in promotional objects, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Prompt international delivery (within 4-10 days to the UK/EU).
- Free shipping if orders exceed a minimum amount (UK > £350, EU > €800, Switzerland > €1000, and Russia > €1600).
- Accept major credit cards and bank transfers.
- You must contact the company to register an account before making orders (strict application processes).
10. Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel is a leading eco-conscious wholesale vendor launched in New York USA in the early 90s.
It has evolved with the times and expanded into the bulk blank industry, creating and selling timeless organic t-shirts, sleeveless tops, hooded sweatshirts, and fleece bottoms suitable for custom clothing screen printing, apparel print-on-demand decoration, or resale.
Royal Apparel’s products are picked by top musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, restaurants, retail chains, and more.
- No minimums.
- Quick international delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Approved wholesale accounts can order 7 samples per calendar year at a 15% discount.
- Providing personalized & relabeling services.
- Blind dropshipping services.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- Requiring a state resale certificate/business license to purchase items.
11. US Blanks
US Blanks’ plain imprintable clothes are all crafted in Los Angeles, from concept, development, and fabric production to in-house cutting & sewing.
Being a socially responsible wholesale manufacturer, it features many products made from sustainable options like 100% recycled fabric, organic cotton, hemp blended with organic cotton, and Modal blends.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver domestically within 2-7 days.
- Free shipping on orders over 40$.
- Pay with Mastercard, Visa, and American Express.
- A reseller number is required.
- Only shipping within the US.
Independent Trading Co bulk produces blank jersey garments, pigment-dye clothes, tie-dye apparel, and camo attires in over 60 styles with a vast range of colors.
Established in 1987, this US clothing manufacturer now holds an extensive inventory in California and Pennsylvania. In addition to domestic distributors, it also has partner dealers in Canada, Australia, Chile, Germany, Japan, The UK, Brazil, and Mexico.
- No minimum order amount.
- Ship internationally within 15 days.
- Free shipping on orders over $75 within the continental 48 states.
- Full refund for returned goods within 30 days of purchase.
- Sales catalogs, flyers, and email blasts that you can use for your marketing campaigns.
- Custom manufacturing services.
- Accept credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- You need to wait within 2-3 business days for your account to be reviewed and activated before being able to order products.
- Not delivering to PO boxes.
- Up to 5 days to process orders.
13. Delta Apparel
Delta Apparel features well-stocked blank apparel from its own family of brands as well as wholesale partners, including Delta, Platinum, Soffe, Burnside, Callaway, Dri Duck, Original Penguin, Perry Ellis, and Sierra Pacific.
The company possesses 7 distribution centers in Arizona, New Jersey, Tennessee, Florida, Ohio, Texas, and Puerto Rico.
- No minimum order charge.
- Prompt USA delivery.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $250.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and net terms.
- Only ship within the USA.
14. J America Blanks
J America Blanks was started in 1997 selling decorated sportswear to the resort/tourist and collegiate markets.
Since then, J America Blanks has gradually expanded to provide customers with a wide spectrum of quality contemporary blank clothing in diverse colors, sizes, and styles at great wholesale prices.
- You can purchase as few as 1 piece.
- Ship across the USA within 5 days.
- Personalized manufacturing services (custom colors, special garment make-ups, unique fabrications, private labeling, etc.).
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and 30-day net terms.
- Expensive international dispatching fees.
Augusta Sportswear designs, produces, and wholesales high-performance made-in-USA blank apparel.
Founded in 1997, it’s now the home of a family of brands (Augusta, Holloway, High Five, Russell Athletic, CCM, and Pacific Headwear) offering a complete source of activewear and uniforms for teams, coaches, athletes, fans, and printing needs.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 1-5 days to the US.
- A flat rate shipping fee of $15. Orders over $200 qualify for free delivery.
- 50% discounts for samples.
- Customization services.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, and payment terms.
- Requiring a resale certificate to buy products.
- Only accept USA & Canadian customers.
Beimar is a wholesale supplier specializing in manufacturing knit and woven types of men’s & women’s blank clothes headquartered in Ontario, California.
Since 1989, it has worked with many of the top domestic and international brands like HUF, Primitive, RVCA, and Thrasher, as well as retailers such as Zumiez to build their private label programs to maximize their profits.
- No minimum.
- Complimentary ground shipping within the 48 contiguous United States for online orders $400+.
- Accept major credit cards.
- Requiring a resale certificate or business license to make orders.
- Doesn’t ship globally.
Los Angeles Apparel is a bulk blank fashion clothing distributor to various screen printers and boutiques established in 2016 by Dov Charney – the founder of American Apparel.
The company consists of about 1.8K+ employees that run a 100,000-sqft factory with a capacity of 140K+ units per week.
- No MOQ.
- Ship to 60+ countries within 2-3 weeks.
- Free shipping on orders $75+ to the US, $100+ to Canada, and $120+ to other countries.
- Forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay.
- You have to wait for your account approval before being able to purchase wholesale products.
Lane Seven Apparel’s signature clothing products are blank hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and shorts with a 3-end knit, which makes the surface area easier to screen print on.
It’s a wholesaler based in Irwindale, California, with over 30 years of manufacturing experience.
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship to the US within 1 week.
- Custom manufacturing services, from sourcing fabrications, printing & embroidery, and trimming, to labeling & packaging.
- Accept payments through all major credit cards, wire transfers, and business checks.
- Up to 4-5 business days to process orders.
- You will need to submit a copy of your seller’s permit license and a resale certificate form to open a wholesale account.
- Not delivering worldwide.
19. Shaka Wear
Also located in Los Angeles USA, Shaka Wear specializes in wholesaling blank street-styled & urban apparel.
Its reputation is built upon the Max Heavyweight shirt. With heavier fabric and longer-lasting color, the product caught on quickly, and soon, was picked up by various rappers and skateboarders.
- No MOQ.
- Prompt global delivery.
- Free standard shipping on all US orders over $50.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Expensive international delivery costs.
20. AS Colour
AS Colour’s supply chain is composed of 16 factories with 40% of its production capacity in China and 60% in Bangladesh.
This wholesaler supplies blank basic clothes in over 100 colors and a wide variety of fabrics, including organic combed cotton, carded cotton, cotton/poly blend, cotton/poly fleece, cotton french terry, cotton oxford, polyester rip-stop, cotton canvas, and cotton drill.
- No minimum.
- Ship internationally within 5-7 working days.
- Free dispatching on orders over $500-$1,000 or a 10% discount on expedited delivery options.
- A multitude of assets available for trade customers, from price lists, marketing images, and model photography to technical specifications and measurement guides.
- Accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
- Doesn’t deliver to many countries in Europe, Asia, etc.
ApparelnBags provides 15K+ promotional wholesale products, ranging from blank clothes, hats, backpacks, and tote bags to customizable pens, mugs, and gift sets.
It’s a full-service marketing agency located in Tampa Florida, offering streamlined services to help companies reach potential customers no matter where they operate, from offline to online.
- No minimum order quantity for domestic orders.
- Ship to 100+ countries (to the US within 2-7 days and to other regions within 10-15 days).
- Free standard shipping on US orders over $149. From $9.97 on orders under that amount.
- Customization services, such as embroidery, screen printing, heat transfer, applique, and sublimation.
- Digital marketing solutions, including web development, logo & graphic design, search engine optimization, social media management, etc.
- Secure payments via credit cards and PayPal.
- The minimum amount for orders outside the US is $249.
Clothing Authority is a plain apparel wholesaler with a distribution network of over 10 warehouses around the US.
It carries men’s pocket t-shirts, ladies’ classic polos, denim shirts, tall sweatshirts, puffer jackets, touring vests, hi-vis jackets, joggers, and cardigans sourced from 50+ famous brands.
- No MOQ.
- Ship throughout the US within 7 working days.
- No-cost delivery on orders over $59. Orders under $59.00 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99.
- 5%-10% off for purchases from $100-$500.
- Free returns with no restocking fees.
- Accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
- Do not dispatch to PO boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rica, or anywhere internationally.
Alibaba is the largest online B2B wholesale platform to purchase the most expansive selection of low-cost women’s/men’s/kids’ blank clothes in bulk directly from Chinese garment manufacturers.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ factories to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Lots of items have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can dropship items from Alibaba with no minimum with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
To sum everything up, the best blank apparel wholesale manufacturing companies are Bella+Canvas, Stanley/Stella, J America Blanks, Delta Apparel, Royal Apparel, Augusta Sportswear, Beimar, Los Angeles Apparel, Lane Seven Apparel, Independent Trading Company, Shaka Wear, US Blanks, and AS Colour.
If you’re looking for a reliable bulk distributor of diverse plain clothing brands located in the US, the cheapest option is AllDayShirts and the fastest partners are Alphabroader, SanMar, and S&S Activewear.
JiffyShirts, ShirtSpace, and Clothing Authority provide some unique labels that are worth checking out.
Regarding international wholesale partners, consider going with Wordans, ApparelnBags, and Alibaba.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.