Gucci is one of the most iconic luxury fashion brands in the world. Among its range of products, shoes account for 19% of the global revenue share.
If you’re interested in buying those products in bulk to resell and make money, you come to the right place.
In this post, we’ll show you the 4 best wholesale suppliers to help you quickly stock Gucci shoes at great prices.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Authentic Gucci Shoes & Sneakers
Here’re the 4 best wholesale authentic Gucci shoes & sneakers suppliers.
Bagriculture wholesales the widest range of pre-owned authentic Gucci shoes & sneakers for men, women, and kids.
It also maintains a large catalog of designer clothes, luxury handbags, high-end watches, as well as trendy footwear from renowned brands like Nike, Adidas, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes, MCM, Goyard, Balenciaga, and Prada.
Bagriculture is based in New York, USA, having served over 20K+ clients with 30K+ successful deliveries.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Free USA delivery.
- Bulk discounts for volume orders.
- Payment methods consist of Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Discover.
- Long shipping times to countries outside the US.
Luxury Cheaper is a wholesale vendor located in Seattle, Washington, offering genuine second-hand & unused Gucci leather flat shoes, canvas heels, high-top sneakers, and sandals.
Since 2017, the company has been a top-rated seller on Poshmark, Tradesy, Mercari, Vestiaire Collective, and eBay with over 95% positive feedback from thousands of shoppers.
- International delivery via USPS, UPS, and DHL within 7-15 days.
- All US orders over $500 enjoy free shipping.
- Returns for any reason.
- 15% to 30% discount for wholesale orders.
- Blind dropshipping services.
- Accept credit/debit cards, Paypal, bank deposits, and interest-free installments with Affirm.
- A minimum of 3 items for the first-time purchase and 4 items for the next orders (each product must be above $200) to access wholesale prices.
Dallas Designer Handbags is a wholesale supplier formed in 2015 in Frisco, Texas, United States.
It features pre-owned men’s classic Gucci lace-up shoes, ankle boots, ladies’ pumps, and metallic silk sneakers at discount bulk prices with a 100% authenticity guaranteed policy.
Dallas Designer Handbags has more than 4,000 positive feedback from thousands of satisfied customers on eBay.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Fast and free shipping within the United States via FedEx or UPS.
- Pay via common credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay.
- May not be able to ship items to Africa, Latin America, parts of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Finally, let’s take a look at LePrix. It’s an online wholesale marketplace launched in 2018 that enables you to source Gucci shoes and various other name-brand luxury products from over 600 designer consignment boutiques.
LePrix’s team of specialists inspects every order and collaborates with world-renowned authenticators like Entrupy and Real Authentication to ensure the authenticity of products.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide delivery within 2-3 weeks via UPS and USPS.
- Free shipping for all US purchases. A flat delivery rate of $49 to other countries.
- Risk-free services (if an item doesn’t sell within 60 days, LePrix will take it back).
- Live auctions.
- Dedicated account managers that help with price negotiation, customs, payment management, etc.
- Accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover), bank transfers, and PayPal.
- Up to 10-15 business days to process orders.
- Requiring a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
How To Start Selling Gucci Shoes & Sneakers Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t have a lot of cash beforehand to buy items in bulk, you can still start an online store selling authentic Gucci footwear by leveraging a business model called “dropshipping”.
It works like this: When someone purchases something from your shop, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business and the best luxury dropshipping suppliers.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.