Rolex is the most popular Swiss watch brand with a global value of $8.5 billion.
Many people love the brand and are willing to pay significantly more for its timepieces than non-branded items.
For anyone interested in reselling Rolex watches to make money, working with a reliable wholesaler is crucial. And, in this post, we’ve curated a list of the 7 best ones to help you quickly pick the most suited partner.
Best Wholesale Suppliers Of Authentic Rolex Watches
Here’re the 7 best wholesale authentic Rolex watches suppliers.
1. Diamond Source NYC
Diamond Source NYC carries the widest range of 100% original unworn & used Rolex watch models, including Oyster Perpetual, Cosmograph Daytona, Submariner, Datejust GMT-Master, Yacht-Master, Day-Date, Sky-Dweller, Sea-Dweller, Explorer, Milgauss, Air-King, Cellini, Pearlmaster, etc.
It’s an independent dealer & wholesale distributor based in New York City. Started out as a family experiment with a limited inventory, Diamond Source NYC has now become a leading supplier with hundreds of 5-star reviews and an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau, providing watch repair, free appraisals, free cleaning, and competitive pricing.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping within 3-5 business days.
- Free domestic delivery and returns.
- Virtual shopping services.
- Payment methods are credit/debit cards and wire transfers.
- High international shipping times (from $69 to Canada and $149 to the UK and other countries).
2. David & Sons Timepieces
David & Sons Timepieces is a wholesale second-hand Rolex watches supplier belonging to David & Sons Fine Jewelers – one of the highest-rated jewelry businesses in San Diego, California, United States with over 40 years of experience in the industry and 1,400 excellent reviews across Yelp and Google combined.
All products offered by this company go through a rigorous examination process by expert authenticators and a one-year warranty from the date of the customer’s purchases.
- No minimums.
- Free shipping to all 50 US states within 3-5 business days.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, Meta Pay, and Diners Club.
- You have to contact the company to arrange international shipments.
Apart from authentic men’s & women’s Rolex watches, Bagriculture also maintains a large wholesale catalog of luxury clothing, designer handbags, trendy footwear, as well as high-end timepieces from renowned brands like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, Hermes, MCM, Michael Kors, Goyard, Balenciaga, Prada, Nike, and Adidas.
Bagriculture is based in New York, USA, having served over 20K+ clients with 30K+ successful deliveries.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Free USA delivery.
- Bulk discounts for volume orders.
- Payment methods consist of Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Discover.
- Long shipping times to countries outside the US.
4. Inventory Adjusters
Established in 1983, Inventory Adjusters is a leading wholesale vendor in Arizona that offers genuine pre-owned Rolex diamond automatic watches, gold chronograph timepieces, and stainless steel watches.
Besides purchasing online, you can also buy Inventory Adjusters’ products at tradeshows organized throughout the year in Las Vegas and Miami.
- Ship globally within 1-3 weeks via FedEx.
- Free shipping on all continental US orders.
- 2-year warranty on all watches.
- Payment methods include credit/debit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay.
- Require a minimum for wholesale orders.
- High international delivery costs.
5. The Brand Collector
The Brand Collector is an EU wholesale supplier that also carries real pre-owned Rolex watches.
It was created in 2018 in France and quickly becomes a top recommended seller on Vestiaire Collective, Rebelle, and Vide Dressing.
- No minimum.
- International shipping within 2-3 weeks.
- Accepted forms of payment are major credit cards, Stripe, and bank transfers.
- Up to 10-15 business days to inspect and process orders.
- You need to upload a business license to buy products.
6. Watch Warehouse
Watch Warehouse is the next great place to bulk purchase 100% original Rolex timepieces.
Each item provided by this wholesale vendor comes with original boxes, manufacturer’s manuals intact, serial & case numbers intact, and a 2-3 year warranty.
Watch Warehouse is based in Los Angeles, California, United States, with over two decades of experience in the industry. Over the year, the company has accrued 13K+ positive reviews on eBay along with an A+ rating on Amazon.
- No minimum.
- Ship worldwide within 3-7 business days.
- Free USA delivery.
- 30-day money-back guarantee & hassle-free returns on select items.
- No restocking fee for items below $4,000.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Paypal, and wire transfers.
- High international shipping costs.
Chrono24 is one of the best watch marketplaces that connects you to 25K+ private dealers & wholesale distributors of luxury timepieces from Rolex as well as other well-known brands.
To protect buyers, sellers on the marketplace must provide their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, Chrono24 requires all of them to follow strict dealer guidelines.
Founded in 2003, the website currently attracts more than 500,000 visitors every day. Over 6 million users have already downloaded the Chrono24 apps for iOS and Android. In 2020, watches worth about €2 billion were sold through the marketplace.
- Fast global delivery.
- Insured shipping and a 14-day money-back guarantee policy.
- Secure payment via the escrow service (credit cards or bank transfers).
- Expensive shipping fees to certain countries depending on the locations of the dealers.
- Not all sellers offer wholesale services.
How To Start Selling Rolex Watches Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t have a lot of cash beforehand to buy items in bulk, you can still start an online store selling authentic Rolex watches by leveraging a business model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases something from your shop, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our comprehensive guide to starting a successful dropshipping business and the best watches dropshipping suppliers.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.