Adidas is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and one of the most valuable shoe brands in the world with a value of $16.5 billion.
Many people love the brand and are willing to pay significantly more for its products than non-branded items, especially shoes & sneakers.
For anyone interested in reselling them to make money, working with a reliable wholesaler is crucial. And, in this post, we’ve curated a list of the 8 best ones to help you quickly pick the best partner.
Wholesale Suppliers Of Authentic Adidas Shoes & Sneakers
Here’re the 8 best wholesale authentic Adidas shoes & sneakers distributors.
Launched in 2009, BrandsDistribution is a leading luxury fashion wholesaler in Italy EU.
It carries original Adidas Stan Smith sneakers, Adidas Superstar shoes, Supercourts, and Nite Joggers along with footwear from other top premium brands like Nike, Bikkembergs, Ellesse, etc.
BrandsDistribution is among Italian companies with high growth potential identified by the London Stock Exchange Group.
- Ship within 5-10 days to 170+ countries and territories via DHL, FedEx, Poste Italiane, and Boxberry.
- Discounts on high purchase volumes.
- Dedicated sales assistance.
- Exclusive distribution solutions to help you become the only distributor in your country for a specific brand.
- Support blind dropshipping (integration with Shopify, Wix, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Ecwid, Amazon, and eBay).
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, wire transfers, PayPal, and Klarna.
- The minimum order for customers within the EU/US is €500 and for customers outside those regions is €1,000.
Griffati is the next great website based in Italy to purchase genuine men’s & women’s Adidas shoes in bulk. Besides, it also wholesales name-brand apparel, luxury handbags, designer watches, and high-end fashion accessories from Michael Kors, Gucci, Chanel, etc.
All items are carefully selected and quality-checked with the aim of creating a long-term and solid relationship with over 10 major distributors and more than 150K registered retailers worldwide.
- Ship to Italy within 2-3 working days, EU within 3-6 days, and other countries within 10 days.
- Up to 50%-80% discounts off the retail price.
- Product descriptions in 24 languages.
- Multilingual customer service, product consulting, and technical assistance.
- Prestashop, Woocommerce, Magento, and Shopify dropshipping apps.
- Accept credit cards, bank transfers, MyBank, PayPal, and Klarna.
- The minimum order amount is €500.
BigBuy is one of the best wholesale suppliers of authentic Adidas running shoes for adults & children. It’s headquartered in Spain with nearly 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry.
BigBuy has warehouses all over the EU, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, the company can give you access to a variety of products at a very competitive price (up to 70% off compared to retail).
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship globally within 5-11 days with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Dropshipping solution with the capability to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Wix, eBay, Amazon, Magento, and 200+ marketplaces and real-time synchronization for the catalog, stock, orders, and tracking.
- Prebuilt dropshipping store service filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- A registration fee of €45 to start buying wholesale.
- Fairly high shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
Bagriculture is based in New York, having served over 20K+ clients with 30K+ successful deliveries.
The vendor wholesales pre-owned Adidas sneakers that are still in excellent condition.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Free USA delivery.
- Bulk discounts for volume orders.
- Payment methods consist of Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Discover.
- Not providing a wide range of Adidas shoes.
- Long shipping times to countries outside the US.
Wholesale55 is a bulk Adidas shoes & sneakers vendor in Miami, Florida, United States.
It has been selling on eBay for over 14 years and received over 99% positive feedback from 10K+ customers.
- Prompt global shipping.
- Pay with credit cards and Paypal.
- Products are packed in a bundle of mixed brands.
- Costly international shipping charges.
Merkandi is an international wholesale trading platform to find liquidation stock Adidas shoes & sneakers, overstocks, excess stocks, bankrupt stocks, and customer returns from various third-party brokers.
Currently, it has over 75K users from over 150+ countries worldwide.
- Payment options include Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and wire transfers.
- High minimum order requirement.
- Usually high shipping fees to countries outside the EU.
7. Big Brand Wholesale
Big Brand Wholesale is a cheap bulk Adidas sneakers supplier located in Michigan, USA.
Founded in 2005, the company now has a warehouse of 7,500 sqft stocking a variety of types of designer women’s garments, men’s apparel, baby & kids’ clothes, etc.
- Ship within 4-10 days in the US.
- Free domestic delivery.
- Accept Pay Pal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and more.
- Requiring a minimum order quantity.
- Not all shoes are in good condition.
- High international shipping costs.
8. RDG Wholesale
RGD Wholesale has been selling & distributing branded merchandise for over 15 years, including Adidas footwear.
The company has offices in both the USA and Canada.
- Timely international delivery.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex.
- High shipping fees to non-US/Canadian regions.
How To Start Selling Adidas Shoes & Sneakers Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t have a lot of cash beforehand to buy items in bulk, you can still start an online store selling authentic Adidas shoes & sneakers by leveraging a business model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases something from your shop, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our comprehensive guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best Adidas shoe dropshipping suppliers.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.