According to GrandViewResearch, the global luxury footwear market size is expected to grow from $33.52 billion in 2022 to reach $57.78 billion in 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.3%.
If you want to jump into this lucrative industry, it’s vital to work with a reliable wholesale supplier.
In this post, we will show you the 14 best bulk distributors offering a wide variety of designer shoes & brand-name sneakers at competitive prices to help you quickly pick the most suited partner.
Best Wholesale Distributors Of Brand Designer Shoes & Sneakers
Here’re the 14 best name-brand sneakers & designer shoes suppliers.
BrandsGateway is one of the best EU wholesale distributors of a broad range of authentic luxury men’s casual leather shoes, formal laced shoes, loafers, sandals, women’s designer boots, wedges, platform sneakers, flat shoes, and pumps.
It features well-known brands like Philipp Plein, Golden Goose, Dolce & Gabbana, Sun68, Custo Barcelona, Dries Van Noten, Valentino, SIGNS, Pollini, Saint Laurent, etc.
BrandsGateway was founded in 2017 and now has warehouses in Sweden, Germany, Italy, the UK, and the USA to cater to thousands of clients, including brick-and-mortar stores, small retailers, pop-up shops, and online boutiques.
- Ship within 3-10 days to Europe and 15 days to North America and Asia via UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Discounts up to 85%.
- Delivery fees start only at €15 for economy shipping and €35 for express shipping.
- All products come with their original tags. Some of the items will have dustbags, boxes, and authenticity cards included.
- Dedicated account managers to help you select the wholesale products and brands that are right for your business.
- Luxury product dropshipping services with the ability to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, & Shift4Shop, one-click order fulfillment, high-quality product photos, and marketing guides.
- Premade dropshipping store solutions.
- Accept bank transfers and Paypal.
- The MOQ for wholesale orders is €1000.
Established in 2019, Mirta is the leading wholesale marketplace of excellent-quality made-in-Italy designer footwear from small local brands, such as A.Bocca, Alessandra Milano, Bun, Jules & Jenn, Kali Shoes, Platone, Prosperine, etc.
Each vendor is carefully selected to ensure that they carry ethically produced items and follow sustainable practices.
- Lots of products have no minimum order quantity.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- Free delivery for orders over €2,000.
- Free returns up to 90 days after delivery.
- Each item is customizable.
- Support credit cards, Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, bank transfers, and 60-day payment terms.
- Long crafting times on a number of items.
- Fairly high shipping costs (from €20 to €45 to Italy, €50 to €110 to the EU, and €60 to €800 to the US).
BrandsDistribution is a bulk name-brand fashion wholesale supplier with 10+ years of experience in the industry.
It carries high-end ankle boots, ballet flats, flip flops, moccasins, heels, lace-ups, slip-on shoes, and sneakers from Tommy Hilfiger, Love Moschino, Birkenstock, Bikkembergs, Dr. Martens, Ellesse, Crocs, Sparco, Shone, UGG, Blundstone, and more.
BrandsDistribution is among Italian companies with high growth potential identified by the London Stock Exchange Group.
- Ship within 5-10 days to 170+ countries and territories via DHL, FedEx, Poste Italiane, and Boxberry.
- Discounts on high purchase volumes.
- Dedicated sales assistance.
- Exclusive distribution solutions to help you become the only distributor in your country for a specific brand.
- Support blind dropshipping with the ability to integrate with Shopify, Wix, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Ecwid, Amazon, and eBay.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, wire transfers, Paypal, and Klarna.
- The minimum order for customers within the EU/US is €500 and for customers outside those regions is €1,000.
BigBuy is a reliable wholesaler headquartered in Spain with nearly 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry.
It has warehouses all over the EU, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, BigBuy can give you access to a variety of genuine designer sports sneakers & running shoes for adults & children from Adidas, Nike, Puma, Under Armour, Joma, New Balance, and Mizuno at a very competitive price (up to 70% off compared to retail).
- No minimum order quantity.
- Ship globally within 5-11 days with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Dropshipping solution with the capability to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Wix, eBay, Amazon, Magento, and 200+ marketplaces and real-time synchronization for the catalog, stock, orders, and tracking.
- Prebuilt dropshipping store service filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- A registration fee of €45 to start buying wholesale.
- Fairly high shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
Griffati is the next great website based in Italy to purchase original shoes & sneakers in bulk from Calvin Klein, UGG, Ralph Lauren, Clarks, Camperos, Diadora, Guess, Vans, Patrizia Pepe, Converse, Armani Exchange, and more.
All items are carefully selected and quality-checked with the aim of creating a long-term and solid relationship with over 10 major distributors and more than 150K registered retailers worldwide.
- Ship to Italy within 2-3 working days, EU within 3-6 days, and other countries within 10 days.
- Up to 50%-80% discounts off the retail price.
- Product descriptions in 24 languages.
- Multilingual customer service, product consulting, and technical assistance.
- PrestaShop, Woocommerce, Magento, and Shopify dropshipping apps.
- Accept credit cards, bank transfers, MyBank, Paypal, and Klarna.
- The minimum order amount is €500.
LePrix is a US wholesale marketplace that presents you with pre-owned luxury footwear of Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Hermes, Chanel, and Bottega Veneta.
LePrix’s team of specialists inspects every order and collaborates with world-renowned authenticators like Entrupy and Real Authentication to ensure the legitimacy of products.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide delivery within 2-3 weeks via UPS and USPS.
- Free shipping for all US purchases. A flat delivery rate of $49 to other countries.
- Risk-free services (if an item doesn’t sell within 60 days, LePrix will take it back).
- Dedicated account managers that help with price negotiation, customs, payment management, etc.
- Accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover), bank transfers, and Paypal.
- Up to 10-15 business days to process orders.
- Requiring a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
7. Stylia Foe
Stylia Foe is an online Italian wholesale expensive designer shoes & sneakers supplier founded in 1994 that has catered to 45K+ satisfied customers worldwide.
Some of the most famous brands on this website are Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, O’Neill, Liu Jo, U.S. Polo Assn, and Prada.
- Prompt global delivery via UPS.
- Multilingual consultants.
- Support dropshipping services.
- Payment methods are credit cards, bank transfers, and Paypal.
- The minimum amount is €200 for the first purchase and €300 for the second order.
- Only sell to established businesses, not individuals.
Located in Seattle, Washington, United States, Luxury Cheaper is a wholesale vendor providing authentic second-hand high-end women’s leather shoes, sandals, and boots from Christian Dior, Chanel, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, and Tory Burch.
Since 2017, it has been a top-rated seller on Poshmark, Tradesy, Mercari, Vestiaire Collective, and eBay with over 95% positive feedback from thousands of shoppers.
- International delivery via USPS, UPS, and DHL within 7-15 days.
- All US orders over $500 enjoy free shipping.
- Returns for any reason.
- 15% to 30% discount for wholesale orders.
- Dropshipping solutions.
- Accept credit/debit cards, Paypal, bank deposits, and interest-free installments with Affirm.
- A minimum of 3 items for the first-time purchase and 4 items for the next orders (each product must be above $200) to access wholesale prices.
Bagriculture is based in New York, having served over 20K+ clients with 30K+ successful deliveries.
The vendor enables you to bulk buy used designer shoes that are still in excellent condition.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Free USA delivery.
- Great discounts for volume orders.
- Payment methods consist of Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Discover.
- Long shipping times to countries outside the US.
Dallas Designer Handbags is a wholesale branded product supplier formed in 2015 in Frisco, Texas, United States.
It features pre-owned men’s luxury Gucci lace-up shoes, ankle boots, ladies’ pumps, and metallic silk sneakers at discount bulk prices with a 100% authenticity-guaranteed policy.
Dallas Designer Handbags has more than 4,000 positive feedback from thousands of satisfied customers on eBay.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Fast and free shipping within the United States via FedEx or UPS.
- Pay via common credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay.
- May not be able to ship items to Africa, Latin America, parts of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Wholesale55 is a bulk designer footwear distributor in Miami, Florida, United States.
It has been selling on eBay for over 14 years and received over 99% positive feedback from 10K+ customers.
- Prompt global shipping.
- Pay with credit cards and Paypal.
- Products are packed in a bundle of mixed brands.
- Costly international shipping charges.
Merkandi is an international wholesale trading platform to find liquidation stock brand-name shoes & sneakers, overstocks, excess stocks, bankrupt stocks, and customer returns from various third-party brokers.
Currently, it has over 75K users from over 150+ countries worldwide.
- Payment options include Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and wire transfers.
- High minimum order requirement.
- Usually high shipping fees to countries outside the EU.
Big Brand Wholesale is an affordable wholesale vendor located in Michigan, USA.
- Ship within 4-10 days in the US.
- Free domestic delivery.
- Accept Pay Pal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and more.
- Requiring a minimum order quantity.
- Not all shoes are in good condition.
- High international shipping costs.
Finally, we have FashionGo. It’s a top fashion wholesale marketplace that connects you to thousands of both luxury & everyday independent designer footwear brands in the USA.
Since its inception in 2002, FashionGo has been striving to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower the industry to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Over 1,400 sellers and over 740,000 buyers.
- Earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them.
- Consolidated shipping service.
- Style Match+ software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- Has dropshipping solutions.
- Accept common credit/debit cards.
- Many brands require a MOQ.
- Not all brands ship globally.
- You need to have a seller’s permit to access full website features.
How To Start Selling Name-Brand Sneakers & Designer Shoes Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t have a lot of cash beforehand to buy items in bulk, you can still start an online store selling luxury designer footwear by leveraging a business model called “dropshipping.”
It works like this: When someone purchases something from your shop, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our full guide to starting a successful dropshipping business and the best shoes dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand partners to sell custom sneakers online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.