VerifiedMarketResearch reports that the global candle industry is projected to expand from $7.15B in 2020 to $13.38B in 2028, at a CAGR of 8.2%.
The growth of the market is being driven not only by the increase in home renovation and home decoration activities but also by the rise in the number of spas, massage centers, hotels, restaurants, and religious institutions.
To help you start selling profitably in this lucrative print-on-demand niche, this post will show you the 6 best companies offering custom candles at great rates with prompt shipping.
Best Print-on-Demand Companies Of Custom Candles
Here’re the 6 best custom candle print-on-demand companies.
Candle Builders has more than 17 years of experience in the eCommerce industry, now offering high-quality, non-toxic, 100% soy, hand-poured, and made-in-USA print-on-demand candles.
The platform allows you to choose the candle size, scent, and customize your label design. It also makes it very easy for you to publish and start selling your custom candles on dropshipping stores built on Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Fast dropshipping within 2-4 business days via USPS and DHL.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Support integration with major eCommerce platforms.
- Only deliver to the USA and Canada.
- Doesn’t offer custom packaging.
- Candles: From $13.96.
- Shipping Costs: From $7 for the first candle and $5 for each next one.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Candlefy is another US-based candle print-on-demand manufacturer, featuring 12 varieties and 6 scents (named Lavender Fields, Mossy Forest, Beach Walk, Grapefruit Bliss, Gardenia Blossom, and Coconut Dreams).
Similar to Candle Builders, Candlefy makes products from natural and 100% non-toxic ingredients like coconut wax and apricot oil.
- Fast blind dropshipping all over the US.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Discover, etc.
- Can connect directly with Shopify.
- Only ship to the USA.
- No dropshipping branding service.
- Candles: From $10.99.
- Shipping Costs: A flat-rate of $5.99 (plus $0.99 for every additional one).
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: This USA Shopify dropshipping supplier is available for free.
The next one is PrintedMint. It specializes in one-off printing and branded dropshipping solutions that can be tailored to small, midsize, and enterprise-level brands and retail stores.
PrintedMint currently allows you to personalize classic hand-poured candles along with over 100 other custom products in clothing, home & living, pet, and tech categories.
- Ship worldwide via USPS, DHL and FedEx.
- Support custom shipment labels, crinkle paper, ribbons, twines, cello bags, and packing slips.
- 5%-16% discounts on monthly volume over $5K.
- Support common credit/debit cards.
- Integrate directly with Shopify and Etsy.
- Might need up to 4-7 days to fulfill orders.
- Candles: From $9.5.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.90.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
Besides premium brandable candles (jar candles and glass candles), it also features expensive dropshipping products in various other niches, including regular & plus-size fashion, custom jewelry, purses, shoes & sneakers, furnishings, homewear, etc.
Each of Contrado’s orders is handmade on demand inside its own facility, following ethical and sustainable printing practices.
- Prompt shipping international within 3-5 business days (via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT).
- Fast printing on demand within 1-3 days.
- Support private-label dropshipping with custom labels, printed tags, and other branding options.
- 20%-40% off on wholesale orders.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Fairly costly products.
- Candles: From $38.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $9.75.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
Launched in 2015, Printify is a cheap print-on-demand startup for custom candles that is backed by leading angel investors from Silicon Valley.
It connects you with hundreds of print providers in over 100 locations, effectively enabling it to support over 2M merchants by fulfilling tens of thousands of orders on a daily basis.
- Ship globally within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant protection policy.
- Tailored solutions for established influencers and creators.
- Process orders with Paypal and credit cards.
- Compatible with eBay, Shopify, Esty, WooCommerce, Wix, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, and more.
- Some items might take up to 7 business days to complete production.
- Doesn’t support custom labeling and packaging.
- Candles: From $13.96.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $6.49.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free dropshipping or upgrading to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Merchize is a print-on-demand service that has passed Amazon audits and complied with the technology & security requirements of the marketplace. Hence, it’s easy for you to start selling on Amazon with this platform.
Until now, Merchize has a 43,000-sqft Vietnamese manufacturing facility capable of assembling a wide variety of custom items, including not only candles and candle holders but also night lights, ornaments, flags, toys & games, stickers & decals, wall art, doormats, and many other fashion accessories.
- Global shipping within 4-20 days.
- Provide a pre-made storefront solution that enables you to open a high-converting and SEO-friendly online shop to start selling over 150 custom products right away.
- Payment methods include Paypal and Payoneer.
- Can integrate with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Google Shopping.
- Might need up to 10 days to print orders.
- No personalized branding solutions.
- Candles: From $6.49.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.4 for the first product and $2.25 for each additional one.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: $6.99/month – $229/month.
Hopefully, with our curated supplier list, you can start making money dropshipping print-on-demand candles in a profitable way.
It’s crucial to note that other aspects, such as conversion rate optimization, email marketing, advertising, and customer service, are just as important contributors to the success of your candle store.
To learn more about those topics, check out our complete guide to building a successful dropshipping business.