Plus-size clothing is clothing specifically made for people above the average clothing size. According to PLUS Model magazine, plus size is identified as sizes 18 and above (or greater than or equal to 1X or XL).
AlliedMarketResearch reports that the global plus-size apparel market is estimated to increase from $480,991.8M in 2019 to $696,712.1M in 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.9%. Hence, plus-size garments are potential print-on-demand products to jump into.
To help you get started quickly, this post will show you the 8 best services offering them at great rates with prompt shipping worldwide.
Best Print-On-Demand Companies For Curvy & Plus-Size Clothes
Here’re the 8 best curvy & plus-size fashion clothing print-on-demand companies.
The first one worth mentioning is ThePrintBar. It was established in 2011 in Australia by a team of designers, artists, and print specialists with the aim to inspire creativity and help small businesses share their ideas.
On here, you can find men’s and women’s plus-size print-on-demand tees and hoodies in sizes from 2XL to 11XL.
- Available plus-size clothing sizes: 2XL – 11XL.
- Blind deliver internationally within 7-40 business days.
- Has a free prebuilt storefront solution to help you start selling right away.
- Can help you deal with customer service on your behalf.
- Payment methods include Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Support integration with Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, eBay, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, and Wix (via Printify).
- Doesn’t provide personalized branding services.
- Some items might need 7-14 days to finish production.
- Plus-Size Clothing: From $24.65/shirt and $55/hoodie.
- Shipping Costs: From $10 to Australia and $15 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can start dropshipping from ThePrintBar for free.
SPOD is a high-quality print-on-demand supplier for women’s curvy & plus-size t-shirts. It’s operated by Spreadshirt, which is a renowned German eCommerce group that has been in the custom printing industry for over 20 years.
SPOD now owns 5 advanced production facilities across the USA and Europe with over 750 employees, allowing the company to inspect, routine-test, process, and dispatch up to 50K orders daily.
- Available plus-size clothing sizes: 18-20, 22-24, and 26-28.
- Worldwide delivery within 25 days via USPS and FedEx.
- Produce 95% of orders under 48 hours.
- Support in multiple languages.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- SPOD’s dropshipping app can integrate directly with Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and OrderDesk.
- Doesn’t have custom labeling and packaging solutions.
- Plus-Size Clothing: From $14.93/t-shirt.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.35 for Standard shipping, $7.67 for Premium shipping, and $20.95 for Express shipping.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free dropshipping.
Printify connects you with a large print network in over 100 locations that is capable of fulfilling more than 10K products daily.
It was born in 2015 and currently features unisex plus-size short-sleeve tees, long-sleeve tees, cotton tees, classic t-shirt, organic t-shirt, polos, hoodies, sweatshirts, athletic joggers, and plus-size swimwear.
- Available plus-size clothing sizes: 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, and 5XL.
- Fast dropshipping globally within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant protection policy.
- Free t-shirt design library.
- Process orders with Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, Esty, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, PrestaShop, eBay, and more.
- Production can take up to 7 business days.
- No personalized labeling and packaging solutions.
- Plus-Size Clothing: From $9.03/t-shirt, $19.25/hoodie, $16.42/sweatshirt, $22.39/jogger, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free to use. You can also upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
CustomCat is a curvy & plus-size clothing print-on-demand supplier in the US. Having massive production facilities in Detroit Michigan, along with over 20 years of experience in the industry, it’s able to cater to millions of customers and produce up to 40K+ items even during a pandemic.
Regarding categories, CustomCat offers 350+ custom products, ranging from apparel (plus-size ladies’ curvy t-shirts, oversized jerseys, hooded cardigans, pullover hoodies, sportswear), homeware (mugs, canvas, blankets, towels, ornaments), to fashion accessories.
- Available plus-size clothing sizes: 1X, 2X, 3X, and 4X.
- Global delivery within 1-4 weeks via OSM and UPS.
- Process orders within 1.5 days on average.
- Discounts for high-volume sellers.
- Accept PayPal, credit/debit cards, and Payoneer.
- Connect to Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and other platforms via API.
- No custom packaging or labeling services.
- Shipping delays might happen to non-US/EU regions.
- Plus-Size Clothing: From $15.21/t-shirt, $17.87/hoodie, $18.84/jacket, $20.29/pant, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $3.99 for the first item and $0.75 for each additional one.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free. There’s also a $30/month subscription plan that allows you to receive additional benefits and discounts on various products.
Gooten is another plus-size apparel dropshipping company headquartered in the USA, having processed and delivered 4M+ print-on-demand products with less than a 2% error rate and 95% ship-on-time rate.
Apart from partnering with domestic printing vendors, Gooten also collaborates with a few international dropshipping suppliers to expedite delivery and lower the shipping costs for foreign customers.
- Available plus-size clothing sizes: 1X, 2X, 3X, and 4X.
- Global shipping within 4-30 days via UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS.
- VIP benefits for merchants doing high volume.
- Payment methods include Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrations with Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- The production time is 3-9 business days.
- Doesn’t provide custom inserts or packaging.
- Plus-Size Clothing: From $12.90/t-shirt, $22/hoodie, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $3.99.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
Since its inception in England in 2002, Contrado has been dedicated to building an advanced private-label/white-label apparel print-on-demand platform to empower artists as entrepreneurs.
Each of the company’s orders is handmade inside its own facility, following ethical print-on-demand practices and progressive sustainability.
Regarding the product selection, Contrado provides you with custom normal & plus-size t-shirts, jackets, leggings, pants, dresses, underwear, nightwear, activewear, and POD footwear. It also allows you to personalize high-ticket bags, purses, jewelry, furniture, wall arts, office supplies, and more.
- Available plus-size clothing sizes: 2XL to 7XL.
- Prompt international shipping within 3-5 business days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT.
- Fast print and dispatch orders within 1-3 days.
- Support personalized labels, printed-tags, and other dropshipping branding options.
- 20%-40% off on wholesale dropshipping orders.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Relatively expensive products.
- Plus-Size Clothing: From $33/t-shirt, $68/sweatshirt, $55/dress, $56/legging, $60/pajama, $46/swimsuit, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $9.75.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Yoycol is the cheapest print-on-demand vendor for all-over-print plus-size garments. It was founded in 2016 in China and certified as Gold Plus Supplier by SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection, and certification organization.
Yoycol has developed an advanced printing system with efficient working lines, enabling it to manufacture up to 15K items daily.
- Available plus-size clothing sizes: 2XL to 6XL.
- Deliver globally via YunExpress, DHL, 4PX, and YDH within 3-30 days.
- 2%-5% monthly discounts for merchants who reach certain sales thresholds.
- Free custom neck labels.
- Free design library.
- 3D design tools and advanded mockup generator.
- Payment methods include Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, and Discover.
- Compatible with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Lead times can be up to 7 days.
- No custom labeling and packaging services.
- Plus-Size Clothing: From $2.5/top, $4.8/skirt, $5/legging, $6/short, $5.8/swimsuit, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $4.37 to Asian countries, from $6.2 to the EU, and from $6.56 to the US.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: This Chinese print-on-demand company is available for free.
Finally, we have Subliminator. It also specializes in AOP print-on-demand clothes, including t-shirts, baseball jerseys, leggings, cloaks, swim trunks, and sports bras which are available in regular & plus sizes from 2XL to 5XL.
Subliminator is a non-Chinese supplier but collaborates with a factory in China to offer you the lowest possible costs compared to many of its European and American competitors.
- Available plus-size clothing sizes: 2XL to 5XL.
- Global delivery within 16 days.
- 100+ free premium designs.
- Support custom labels.
- Accept all major credit cards and Paypal.
- Can integrate with Shopify.
- It might take up to 7 days for Subliminator to cut & sew products.
- Plus-Size Clothing: From $20/shirt, $30/sweatshirt, $30/hoodie, $27/legging, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are included in the product prices.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
It’s important to note that having a reliable printing supplier is just the beginning. Other factors, such as store optimization, email marketing, advertising, and customer service, are also the key contributors to the success of your entire business.
To learn more about those topics, check out our complete dropshipping checklist.