Finding the best places to order cheap custom sweatshirts & hoodies for your sports team, company events, or for resale?
In this post, we’ll show you a list of the 11 cheapest hoodie & sweatshirt printing websites with economical & free shipping options. All of them have a low or no minimum order quantity (MOQ) so you don’t have to worry about overstocking.
Best Printing Companies To Buy Cheap Custom Hoodies & Sweatshirts Online
Here’re the 11 best cheapest online custom hoodie & sweatshirt printing companies.
|Names||100 Crewneck Sweatshirts||100 Pullover Hoodies||100 Full-Zip Hoodies|
|Quality Logo Products||$1118||$1800||$2363|
|Broken Arrow Wear||$1206||$2102||$2426|
1. 4Imprint – Cheapest For Zip-Up Hoodies
4imprint is the cheapest overall custom logo hoodie & sweatshirt printing service on the internet. It was launched in 1987 and today employs more than 1,200 people to serve well over 100,000 businesses of all shapes and sizes, from corporates, churches, major universities, hospitals, football teams, to small families.
4imprint is part of 4imprint Group Plc – a publicly-traded company on the London Stock Exchange with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $948/100 adult crewneck sweatshirts, $1284/100 pullover hoodies, $1570/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: From about $100.
- Setup Charges: $40 for the first color/location and $15 for each additional color/location.
- Total Prices: $1088/100 sweatshirts, $1424/100 pullover hoodies, $1710/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- Ship to the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland within 7-14 days (note that shipping times don’t include production times).
- Up to 50% quantity discounts.
- If you’re not satisfied with your order, 4imprint will pay to pick it up and rerun it or refund your money.
- You can request free samples on numerous items.
- Customers will receive regular Blue Box mailings that are filled with free samples, offers, and information on the latest products.
- Free art assistance (logo design, logo makeover, illustration, photo modification, and product photography).
- Advanced product search & filtering.
- Accept checks and all major credit cards.
- Most cheap hoodies & sweatshirts require a minimum order quantity of 6-12 pieces.
- Not having an online design lab.
- 5-12 business days to process orders.
- 4imprint has a local website for each country it operates in. To order items shipped to a country, you must go to that country’s website.
- You need to contact 4imprint to deliver products outside the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland.
4imprint carries the broadest range of low-cost hoodies & sweatshirts. It also offers the most affordable zip-up hoodies.
2. Clothes2Order – Cheapest For Pullover Hoodies
Clothes2Order is the next best place to buy cheap custom printed/embroidered hoodies & sweatshirts with no minimum order quantity. It was established in 2000 in the UK and has now grown from a team of 10 to a team of 160+ and produced 14M+ logos.
Clothes2Order is rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on over 22K customer reviews and is trusted by big corporations, such as Google, Chelsea, eBay, BBC, Skype, etc.
Regarding product collection, this UK printing company features men’s/women’s/children’s classic pullover hoodies, set-in sweatshirts, v-neck sweatshirts, polo sweatshirts, zipped hoodies, varsity zoodies, cropped hoodies, sleeveless hoodies, and organic hoodies sourced from popular brands like AWDis, Bella & Canvas, Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, Russell, Stanley/Stella, and Uneek.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $1188/100 sweatshirts, $1153.20/100 pullover hoodies, $2253.60/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: From $24 for up to 5 items and $0.6 per item thereafter.
- Setup Charges: $17.99 for new embroidered logos, $3.99 for new embroidered text, and free for printed text & logo.
- Total Prices: $1269.60/100 sweatshirts, $1234.80/100 pullover hoodies, $2335.20/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- No minimum.
- Ship to 40+ countries within 11-14 days.
- Up to 32% bulk discounts.
- Next-day delivery services for mainland UK.
- Straightforward online customization tools.
- Support blind dropshipping with an order fulfillment API.
- Accept credit cards.
- You can only choose your printed position from limited presets.
- Standard dispatch times for all orders are 5 working days. At peak seasons, the dispatch times can be longer.
- Not shipping globally.
If you’re looking for the most cost-effective printer for personalized pullover hoodies, we recommend Clothes2Order.
3. OoShirts – Cheapest For Crewneck Sweatshirts
OoShirts is the most inexpensive online clothing printing provider of customizable crewneck sweatshirts with no minimum order requirement. It was founded in 2007 with a modest investment of $2000. Since then, the company has rapidly grown and built production centers on both coasts of the US.
Nowadays, OoShirts can manufacture over 1.5M products per year, serving thousands of schools, sports teams, churches, families, and businesses.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $1040/100 sweatshirts, $1986.40/100 pullover hoodies, $2041/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: Free.
- Setup Charges: None.
- Total Prices: From $1040/100 sweatshirts, $1986.40/100 pullover hoodies, $2041/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 2 weeks to the contiguous 48 USA states.
- The bulk discount is up to 70%.
- Simple-to-use design lab with the capability of adding text, clipart, & images as well as changing positions.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Extra charges for upsizing.
- Some colors are more expensive than others.
- Only deliver within the US.
- Doesn’t support split shipping.
OoShirts is the lowest-cost place to order crewneck sweatshirts.
4. Triple Crown – Best Value For Money
Triple Crown is the top cheap yet high-quality screen printing & embroidery supplier located in Wisconsin USA with over 35 years of experience adding custom logos to merchandise, including promotional pullovers, quarter zips, and hi-vis zip-front hooded sweats, flame-resistant extended hoodies, etc.
It owns a 60,000-sqft production facility to cater to over 14,000 businesses nationwide.
Besides budget-friendly brands like Port & Company, Gildan, Team 365, Holloway, and Independent Trading Co, Triple Crown also presents you with premium ones, such as Carhartt, Under Armour, The North Face, Richardson, Adidas, Nike, StormTech, OGIO, and Portwest.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $1623/100 sweatshirts, $1980/100 pullover hoodies, $2111/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: From $100. Free shipping & logo setup on first US orders over $299.
- Setup Charges: From $40 per placement/color for new screen printing logos. $45 per placement for new heat transfer & embroidery logos. Free for name embroidery. Repeat orders are also from setup charges.
- Total Prices: From $1623/100 sweatshirts, $1980/100 pullover hoodies, $2111/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- No minimum for name embroidery.
- Deliver worldwide within 2-3 weeks.
- Quantity discounts.
- Any items can be returned or exchanged free of charge if they are found to be defective or soiled upon delivery.
- Get a free logo when ordering 12+ items (up to 2 hours working with a professional designer and 3 design revisions).
- Company web store setup solutions.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- MOQ for logo embroidery, heat transfer, and screen printing is 12 pieces.
- No online design tools.
- The ordering process is a little bit confusing.
- Long processing times during busy seasons.
- Pricey shipping costs from second orders.
If you want to print quality hoodies & sweatshirts on a budget, consider going with Triple Crown.
5. Imprint – Cheapest With Great Design Tools
Imprint is an American fast-growing bulk promotional product manufacturer founded in 2006. Since its inception, the company has sold over 1B items with its 150K sqft of production space.
What makes Imprint worth considering is its advanced online design studio with over 10k ready-to-use templates, clipart images, text fonts, drag-and-drop tools, flip & rotation features, etc.
As of now, Imprint supplies cheap custom-made & free-shipping athletic sweatshirts, wide-neck sweatshirts, and zippered hoodies from brands like Fruit Of The Loom, Hanes, Jerzees, Anvil, Alternative, Russel, and Champion.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $1283.20/100 sweatshirts, $1860.90/100 pullover hoodies, $2356.90/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: Free ground shipping within the continental USA.
- Setup Charges: Free.
- Total Prices: From $1283.20/100 sweatshirts, $1860.90/100 pullover hoodies, $2356.90/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- No minimum.
- Ship to the US, the UK, Canada, France, Ireland, New Zealand, Austria, Bahamas, Mexico, Dominica, Puerto Rico, and Taiwan within 15 days via USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Up to 65% quantity discounts.
- Return & refund policy within 60 days of receiving goods.
- Design assistant services.
- Accept payments in the form of Visa, Mastercard, American Express, money orders, or checks.
- Not offering sleeve printing.
- Not delivering globally.
- Standard production takes 7 business days.
Imprint has the best online design editor out of all the cheapest printers.
6. Quality Logo Products – Cheapest With Free Online Store Solutions
Quality Logo Products enables you to inexpensively print your own custom designs & logos on diverse types of men’s/women’s/children’s hoodies & sweatshirts in bulk for family reunions, schools, classes, fundraisers, concerts, job fairs, sports teams, and outdoor events.
It was established in 2003 in Illinois US and now has 2 offices with 100+ employees.
A special feature of Quality Logo Products is the free prebuilt online dropshipping web store service that helps you promote your branded merchandise to customers or streamline your employee uniform program.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $1002/100 sweatshirts, $1683/100 pullover hoodies, $2158/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: From $100-$200 to the US.
- Setup Charges: From $5-$16 for logo setup.
- Total Prices: From $1118/100 sweatshirts, $1800/100 pullover hoodies, $2363/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- Ship worldwide within 15-20 days via UPS or FedEx.
- Up to 35% quantity discounts.
- Split shipping to 2 locations at no extra cost ($10 for each additional location).
- Pay via credit cards, PayPal, Zelle Pay, money orders, certified school & government purchase orders, personal checks, and company checks.
- The minimum order requirement for most items is 12-24 units.
- High shipping fees.
- No online mockup tool.
If you would like to get a free eCommerce store to promote your merchandise, consider using Quality Logo Products.
7. Crestline – Additional Cheap Printer With Free Branded Shop Services
Crestline is a cheap online personalized sweatshirt embroidery & customized hoodie printing website of Geiger – one of the largest family-owned and managed promotional product distributors based in Maine US.
It continually sources and adds new, trendsetting, and exclusive items across industries, such as education, finance, healthcare, real estate, nonprofits, restaurants, hotels, pets, etc.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $1504/100 sweatshirts, $1744/100 pullover hoodies, $2231/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: From $100.
- Setup Charges: From $15-$69.
- Total Prices: From $1673/100 sweatshirts, $1902/100 pullover hoodies, $2346/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- International shipping within 1-2 weeks.
- Up to 35% bulk discounts.
- Up to $20 in samples at no charge.
- Customizable free online branded store setup.
- Free graphic design/art prep services.
- Payments with credit cards, checks, and purchase orders.
- MOQ is 12-48 units.
- 4-10 days to produce orders.
- Not having an online mockup lab.
One advantage of using Crestline over Quality Logo Products is the free graphic design services.
8. Broken Arrow Wear – Cheapest With Add-On Services
Broken Arrow Wear is one of the cheapest custom hoodie & sweatshirt printing companies with free shipping options headquartered in Iowa USA. It does everything in-house, from taking your order, designing your artwork, production, to quality control.
Besides standard digital printing, embroidery, and screen printing, Broken Arrow Wear also has the ability to perform 3D puff embroidery, rhinestones, special effect printing, all-over printing, and added services like garment relabeling, retagging, folding & bagging, and custom finishing.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $1206/100 sweatshirts, $2102/100 pullover hoodies, $2426/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: Free.
- Setup Charges: Zero.
- Total Prices: From $1206/100 sweatshirts, $2102/100 pullover hoodies, $2426/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- No MOQ for digital printing.
- Ship within 1-2 weeks to the USA.
- Up to 60% bulk order discounts.
- Return policy within 15 days of delivery.
- Straightforward mockup studio.
- Custom art services.
- ECommerce fulfillment solutions.
- Payment options are credit cards, Google Wallet, and Paypal.
- 6-piece order minimum for screen printing and embroidery.
- 4-8 business days to process orders.
- Not having product filtering & price sorting tools.
- Need to contact the company to arrange international shipping.
Broken Arrow has excellent add-on services to help increase the perceived value of your products.
9. RushOrderTees – Cheapest For Fast Delivery
RushOrderTees is the fastest printing service in the USA to order cheap custom team hoodies & sweatshirts online. Founded in 2002, it’s currently the official partner of the Philadelphia 76ers and has 500K+ satisfied customers nationwide, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to mom-and-pop shops.
With over 225 craftspeople operating state-of-the-art machines, RushOrderTees can print and dispatch your orders as soon as the next day.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $1203/100 sweatshirts, $2053/100 pullover hoodies, $2652/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: Free.
- Setup Charges: Free.
- Total Prices: From $1203/100 sweatshirts, $2053/100 pullover hoodies, $2652/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- No MOQ for digital printing.
- Ship within 14 days to the continental US and Canada via UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- Up to 75% large order discounts.
- Guaranteed-day rush delivery service.
- Return or refund within 15 days of your order delivery date.
- Free design review & repair service.
- Intuitive & flexible design studio with various beautiful pre-made templates, lots of clipart, and many robust tools.
- Support folding, poly bagging, rolling, and adding size stickers to your custom apparel orders.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, checks, bank wire transfers, and money orders.
- MOQ for embroidery & screen printing is 6 units.
- You need to contact RushOrderTees to arrange worldwide delivery.
If you’re in a hurry, go with RushOrderTees.
10. Spreadshirt – Cheapest For Global Delivery
Spreadshirt is a reliable custom team hoodie & sweatshirt printing company that offers the most reasonable shipping fees to pretty much anywhere in the world.
It’s a German eCommerce group that has existed for over 20 years and has currently expanded to cater to multiple international brands with many factories & offices operated by 1K+ workers from more than 43 countries.
Spreadshirt strives to become a sustainable printing service by carefully selecting eco-friendly textile suppliers, switching to renewable energy, using vegan inks, manufacturing hoodies & sweatshirts on-demand, and producing durable & long-lasting products.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $1979/100 sweatshirts, $1919/100 pullover hoodies, $2459/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: $11.99.
- Setup Charges: Free.
- Total Prices: From $1990.99/100 sweatshirts, $1930.99/100 pullover hoodies, $2470.99/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- No order minimum.
- Global delivery within 30 days via USPS and FedEx.
- Up to 40% volume discounts.
- 30 days to return items.
- Beginner-friendly creation lab with lots of free & paid ready-to-use designs from independent artists.
- Personal graphic design services ($19.99).
- Digital B2B automation platform (called Mula) to help you easily manage all your merchandising activities for your company, employees, and customers.
- Print-on-demand solutions for Shopify, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Etsy, and major eCommerce platforms via SPOD.
- Secure payments with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX.
- Lacking a wide collection of products.
- Might need at least 5-10 business days to complete the production of bulk orders.
- Many local websites and each has a different shipping cost to a specific location.
- Long shipping times to non-US/EU countries.
In case you want to ship products to other regions outside the US/UK/EU without breaking the bank, use Spreadshirt.
11. VistaPrint – Another Affordable International Printer
VistaPrint is part of Cimpress – an international pioneer of mass customization and production founded in 1994 with manufacturing facilities throughout North & South America, Europe, India, Australia, the Philippines, China, and Japan.
Apart from economical personalizable hoodies & outerwear, the company also carries a broad scope of cheap t-shirts, jackets, low-cost canvas prints, low-priced flyers, affordable business cards, cheap posters, cost-effective booklets, postcards, pens, mugs, notebooks, etc.
VistaPrint aims to help organizations consistently and professionally promote their businesses whether they operate in-store, online, on-site, or on the go.
- Custom Sweatshirt & Hoodie Printing Costs: From $1962/100 sweatshirts, $1874/100 pullover hoodies, $2922/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- USA Shipping Fees: From $16.99.
- Setup Charges: $29.99 for screen printing. Free for other decoration methods.
- Total Prices: From $2008.98/100 sweatshirts, $1920.98/100 pullover hoodies, $2938.99/100 full-zip hoodies, etc.
- Most items have no MOQ.
- Ship within 10-14 business days to the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, India, Ireland, Italy, Nederland, New Zealand, Norway, Austria, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, Finland, and Sweden.
- Up to 50% volume discounts.
- Reprint or refund in full if you’re not satisfied with your order within 30 days after the delivery date.
- Easy-to-use design lab with countless pre-made templates.
- Design & logo maker services.
- Tailored solutions for corporates.
- Reseller programs that allow you to send unbranded products directly to your customers without holding inventory.
- Accept Paypal, major credit/debit cards, money orders, and checks.
- Doesn’t support sleeve printing.
- VistaPrint has a local website for each country it operates in. Each site usually only supports delivering goods to their respective country.
- Not shipping to many regions in the world.
Compared to Spreadshirt, VistaPrint is a little bit costlier but provides a wider selection of products.
These 11 printing services are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product range, MOQ, product costs, item quality, production times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, the cheapest overall online custom printer with the widest range of hoodies & sweatshirts is 4imprint.
For pullover hoodies, the most affordable provider is Clothes2Order.
Regarding crewneck sweatshirts, OoShirts is the lowest-cost option.
Next, Triple Crown offers the best-value-for-money products.
If you want to quickly design your items online, we suggest going with Imprint.
To start a free dropshipping store, use Quality Logo Products or Crestline.
Speaking of international delivery, Spreadshirt and VistaPrint come out as the cheapest.
Next, Broken Arrow Wear has good & useful added services.
Finally, use RushOrdersTees to get quality hoodies & sweatshirts fast at great prices.