Plus-size clothing is apparel specifically made for people above the average size. According to PLUS Model magazine, plus size is identified as sizes 18 and above (or greater than or equal to 1X or XL).
AlliedMarketResearch reports that the global plus-size fashion market is estimated to increase from $480.99B in 2019 to $696.71B in 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.9%.
To help you jump into this huge market and start selling profitably, this post will show you the 17 best wholesale vendors to buy quality curvy & plus-size clothes at competitive prices. Most of them require low to no MOQ so you don’t have to worry about overstocking.
Best Wholesale Suppliers For Curvy & Plus-size Apparel
Here’re the 17 best curvy & plus-size fashion clothing wholesale suppliers.
Kiyonna is the leading US wholesaler founded in 1996 that specializes in high-quality plus-size women’s tunics, cardigans, jumpsuits, wide-leg pants, pencil skirts, maxi dresses, evening gowns, and wedding guest outfits in sizes from XS to 5X (10-12 to 30-32).
Today, Kyonna can be found in over 100 stores nationwide. It’s also a partner of famous retailers, such as Nordstrom, Macy’s, David’s Bridal, Saks, Dia & Co, and OneStopPlus.
- Global shipping within 7-14 days.
- Free ground delivery on US orders over $50.
- Free return & 60-day exchange policy.
- No-minimum dropshipping program (only available to approved retailers with an established online presence).
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Bill Me Later.
- The minimum wholesale purchase is $500 minimum for opening orders and $250 minimum after that.
- High shipping fees to countries outside of the US/Canada.
KakaClo is the cheapest clothing wholesale supplier for women’s curvy & plus-size garments with no minimum order quantity.
It was launched in 2012 in China and now closely cooperates with 8.6K+ fabric manufacturers and small & medium-sized apparel processing plants to provide the latest trends at super competitive prices.
In addition, KakaClo has its own R&D team and factory to offer customers advanced services like logo & design printing, private labeling, and custom packaging.
- No minimum.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions across the globe within 10-30 days.
- Warehouses in America, Europe, and China.
- Free quality inspection.
- Search items by images.
- Instagram fashion trend discovery.
- Free dropshipping solutions with the capabilities to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Shoplazza, and ShopLine.
- Payments via major credit cards and Paypal.
- Mediocre product quality.
- The customization services require an MOQ.
- Some orders might take up to a few months to arrive.
Yours Clothing is the best UK wholesaler with the most extensive range of figure-flattering & trendy lady plus-size garments in sizes from XL to 6X (10 to 40). Specifically, it carries shirts, blouses, shackets, gilets, bras, cropped jeans, cropped trousers, culottes, midi/maxi dresses, lingerie, hosiery, jeggings, pajamas, swimwear, maternity clothes, sustainable apparel, etc.
Founded in 1994, Yours Clothing now has over 150 stores all over the United Kingdom and Ireland as well as a 17,000-sqft warehouse.
- No MOQ.
- Ship to over 100+ countries within 1-2 weeks.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, JCB, Paypal, and Klarna.
- Does not offer wholesale service to the UK, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Kuwait, Jordan, and Lebanon.
Another top curvy & plus-size fashion wholesale distributor in the UK is J5Fashion. Its main products consist of dresses, tops, hoodies, pullovers, jackets, coats, shorts, tracksuits, jeans, leggings, knitwear, loungewear, and footwear.
The company was established in 1993 in the market stalls of Amsterdam and relocated to Manchester in 2007. In 2017, it was shortlisted for “Fashion Supplier of The Year” by the esteemed Drapers Awards.
Currently, J5Fashion is catering to the biggest retailers like PrettyLittleThing, Boohoo, Nasty Gal, and Asos.
- Ship worldwide (2-3 business days to the UK, 2-9 days to the EU, 7-12 days to the USA, and 10-15 days to Australia).
- Support adding custom labeling & logos on clothes.
- Accept major credit/debit cards, bank transfers, PayPal, Klarna, and Laybuy.
- MOQ is a pack of 6 pieces.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 35% of the cost of the returned items.
Launched in 2002 in the heart of the Los Angeles Fashion District, FashionGo has quickly expanded to become the leading global online fashion marketplace for 740K+ buyers.
It features plus-size & extended-plus boutique clothing presented by 1.4K+ trustworthy independent brands & wholesale vendors, such as Yelete, GeeGee, Shopin LA, Fashion Space, ZENADA, IN LOOM, Trend Notes, Blue Turtle, Cherish, J2 Fashion, Viva Curvy, BYRKA, Janette Plus, etc.
FashionGo strives to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower the industry to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
- Consolidated shipping service that allows you to package multiple orders from different vendors in one shipment to save 16%-27% on delivery costs.
- Reward programs (earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them. 1 point = $1).
- Style Match+ software to help you find exactly what you want from an image.
- Support Shopify dropshipping.
- Pay with common credit/debit cards.
- Some brands have high MOQs.
- Not all vendors deliver globally.
- Consolidated shipping is only available within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Require seller’s permits to access full website functionalities.
Tasha Apparel is a reliable fashion wholesale vendor located in Los Angeles, California, United States. It holds a large catalog of plus-size boutique clothes of sizes up to 3X with styles from basic casual looks to wear at home to fun flirty looks for going out.
Having more than 15 years of experience in the industry, Tasha Apparel understands the supply chain and can bring the prices down by 50%-80% compared to retail.
- Prompt international shipping within 14 days.
- Free shipping on orders over $300 and $9.95 flat rate ground shipping for all orders under $300 (US only).
- Dropshipping service is available.
- Support Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and wire transfers.
- No MOQ, but most products come in a pack of 6 pieces.
- High shipping costs to countries outside the US.
TradeGala is an excellent online UK fashion marketplace to find oversized evening dresses, all-in-one jumpsuits, and big-size simple causal tops. It aims to facilitate the buying process between wholesalers and retail customers around the world, from real-time accounting, inventory, purchasing, warehouse management, logistics, POS, reporting, to CRM.
Additionally, TradeGala offers professional eCommerce model photograph services to help you showcase great designs in high-quality images, B2B marketing packages to get you featured in the top industry press, and influencer marketing solutions to help you reach a targeted audience of thousands of potential customers.
- Fast international shipping from UK warehouses.
- Free shipping for all orders in the UK and orders over $300 in the US/EU.
- Accept credit cards and Paypal.
- A number of products require high MOQ.
- Customers need business licenses, permits, and purchase invoices to access full features.
Bloom Wholesale is the next best women’s plus-size boutique clothing wholesale supplier headquartered in California USA.
It buys current trending apparel directly from LA brands & designers (Haptics, Sugarfox, Viamor, Beeson River, Now N Forever, Hopely, First Love, Forgotten Grace, Oddi, Grateful Hearts, and Entro) and passes down big savings to shoppers.
Bloom Wholesale features fresh and playful styles that are easily mixed and matched with different accessories.
- No minimums.
- Ship throughout the USA and Canada within 1-2 weeks.
- A flat rate delivery cost of $9.95 on orders under $800 and $16.95 on orders over that amount.
- Consolidated shipping services.
- High-resolution product photos with professional models.
- Dropshipping solutions (1-month free trial then $69.95/month).
- Accept debit cards, credit cards, and Paypal.
- Only shipping to the US and Canada.
- 5% restocking fee in addition to all freight charges for returned merchandise.
FondMart is a cheap wholesale platform based in Hangzhou Zhejiang with over 10 years of B2B experience.
Thanks to its integration with more than 5K Chinese fashion suppliers like Glamaker, Amour, Simplee, and Maylee, you can scroll through a sea of curvy & plus-size clothing pieces in various categories with daily new arrivals and free original model photos without worrying about copyright infringement.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 10-30 working days to 195+ countries and regions via 40+ popular carriers.
- Support combined shipping from different vendors.
- No watermarked and high-quality product pictures.
- US warehouse shipping and FBA services.
- White-label branding solutions (remove the manufacturers’ tags, sew on custom woven labels, and attach custom hangtags to clothes). Items can also be shipped in personalized packages with thank-you cards.
- Sample production, OEM/ODM, and logo printing services.
- A free automated dropshipping app that can connect to WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Payments via Paypal, credit card, and deposits via Payoneer, Alipay, and bank transfers.
- Many orders might experience long processing times and shipping delays (at least 3-5 business days to process standard orders and 7-15 days to handle white-label ones).
- Product quality is not the best.
Wholesale Fashion Square is a wholesale vendor founded in 2006. It features chic & fashion-forward large-size clothes with the size going up to 3XL.
Most items are curated and sourced from the top garment producers in the USA to guarantee their quality.
Besides women’s clothes, Wholesale Fashion Square also provides customers with affordable jewelry, bags, hats, beauty products, and wholesale children’s wear.
- Fast shipping internationally.
- Free FedEx ground shipping on US orders over $300 ($9.95 on orders under that amount).
- Support credit/debit cards, PayPal, bank wire transfers, cashier checks, and money orders.
- MOQ is 3 pieces.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to all freight charges.
Stylish Wholesale has decades of knowledge in the Fashion District of Downtown Los Angeles and is able to bring prices down to 50% below the normal costs.
Its wholesale plus-size wear catalog contains everyday essentials, high-class dresses, and cold-weather outerwear that look classic and timeless.
- No MOQ.
- Free shipping on orders over $300 (valid only for the continental US).
- Pay with credit cards and Paypal.
- Only deliver within the US and Canada.
Magnolia Fashion Wholesale is a curvy & plus-size fashion clothing wholesaler located in Miami.
It has served many 7-8 figure businesses with 120+ new arrivals every week.
- Deliver to over 80+ countries (within 3-7 days to the USA).
- Payment options include all major credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, Paypal, Amazon Pay, and AfterPay.
- No minimum order requirement but most products are sold in packs of 3.
- Not shipping globally.
13. S&G Apparel
S&G Apparel is a wholesale company supplying plus-size fleece leggings, denim jeggings, biker shorts, and joggers.
It’s also based in Los Angeles and updates new styles regularly.
- No MOQ.
- Worldwide shipping with UPS and JPL Logistics.
- 1 free pack of leggings on orders over $300.
- 3%-10% discounts on orders from 100$-$1000.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- Not having as a broad selection of plus-size wear as other wholesalers.
Dear Love is a low-cost Chinese wholesale supplier carrying a wide selection of trendy female plus-size apparel as well as standard-size garments to more than 15K retailers and online boutiques in excess of 160 nations around the world.
It has its own factory that sources top-quality fabrics, laces, and trims from over 650 vendors and uses the latest sewing equipment to provide great OEM, ODM, & customization services to clients.
- Most products have no minimum order quantity.
- Worldwide shipping within 10-20 days via DHL, EMS, TNT, and UPS.
- 5% discount on orders over $1,000, 10% on orders over $2500, and 15% for orders over $5000.
- 5%-15% loyalty discount if your monthly order volume is at least $2500-$10000.
- Graphic printing & custom logo services.
- Accept credit cards, Paypal, bank transfers, Western Union, and Klarna.
- The MOQ of pre-ordered products is 12.
- The product quality is not too great.
- Many items have low stock levels.
15. Belle Wholesale
Since its inception in 2015 in China, Belle Wholesale has been aspiring to help women break free from the shackles of “Body Shame” to rediscover the beauty of their figures.
It spreads influences by offering a diverse collection of wholesale plus-size & curvy streetwear, fitness clothes, retro clothes, rompers, jumpsuits, party dresses, tanks, etc. The company also updates new styles weekly.
- No MOQ.
- Global delivery within 8-30 days.
- 5%-8% off on orders over $1K-$10K.
- Blind dropshipping services (an extra 5% discount on every order).
- Secure payments via PayPal and common credit/debit cards.
- Up to 7 business days to dispatch orders.
- Mediocre product quality.
SheStar is a plus-size fashion clothing wholesaler belonging to SINTEX International Trading Limited (Hong Kong). It has a background of over 30 years of experience in the garment production industry and exports millions of items annually.
Besides building its own factories, SheStar also cooperates with hundreds of other Chinese clothing manufacturers. All of which are experienced in OEM and ODM.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Worldwide shipping within 15-30 business days via FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.
- 5%-8% off on item costs for orders from $100. 30%-50% off on shipping fees for orders from $500.
- Support custom brand labels, hang tags/swing tags, thank-you cards, and logo stickers.
- Dropshipping solutions with no membership fees.
- Accept credit cards, bank transfers, Western Union, and Paypal.
- Processing and handling can take up to 9 business days.
- Items are not of the best quality.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale platform to discover an extensive selection of plus-size clothes.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can start dropshipping products with no minimum from Alibaba with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- Mixed product quality among suppliers.
How To Start Selling Curvy & Plus-Size Fashion Clothes Online Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money up front to buy inventory, you can still start an online boutique selling plus-size clothing by leveraging a fulfillment model called dropshipping.
It works like this: When someone purchases something from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping business and the best plus-size clothing dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand services to sell custom plus-size apparel online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.