Selling custom & private-label clothing is a way to build a strong dropshipping brand and make it stand out.
In this post, we’ll show you the 12 best suppliers to help you achieve that. They offer a variety of apparel at reasonable prices with no MOQ and provide timely delivery worldwide.
What Is Private-Label/White-Label Clothing?
Private-label/white-label clothes are simply garments produced by third-party manufacturers but put on another brand label and logo to make it appear as if the brand has made them.
It’s important to note that the term “private label” is often used interchangeably (or slightly misused) with “white label” by most people and even big companies because both types of products are rebranded under another company’s name. However, a private-label item is often manufactured exclusively for only one retailer (Hence, it’s called “private”).
Having said that, in the scope of this post, we’ll treat them as the same thing.
Pros & Cons Of Dropshipping Custom & Private-Label Apparel
Dropshipping custom private-label garments has a lot of advantages. Here are some of them:
- Build A Strong Brand Identity: Putting your logo on products make them unique, professional, and identifiable. It adds more value to your brand and helps make it more memorable. It also helps differentiate you from your competitors.
- Increase Trust & Loyalty: When considering making a purchase, 81% of buyers think about the brand and assess it as a reason for buying. A survey from Global New Product Innovation Survey also found that 6/10 consumers prefer to buy new products from familiar brands for a simple yet compelling reason: brands can signify quality and inspire confidence.
- Boost Conversion Rates: Since shoppers tend to feel that a brand-name product is of higher quality than a product that does not have a brand, they’re more likely to buy clothes that have your private labels on them.
While there’re many benefits, private-labeling clothing does come with some disadvantages:
- Higher costs: You usually need to pay an extra $1-$3/item for private labeling and custom packaging services.
- Longer processing times: It often takes an additional 1-5 business days for suppliers to customize clothes and sew in your private brand label before dispatching them. This essentially lengthens the delivery times and could result in customer dissatisfaction.
Best Custom & Private-Label Fashion Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers
Here’re the 12 best custom & private-label fashion clothing dropshipping suppliers.
EPROLO is a private-label/white-label clothing dropshipper in China that provides you with an all-in-one service, from product sourcing, inventory management, quality control, product customization, personalized branding, custom packaging to worldwide shipping.
By working directly with manufacturers, it gives you access to a huge catalog of garments at factory prices. The company also provides print-on-demand solutions to help you create custom dropshipping t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, underwear, jewelry, and other fashion accessories with your own designs and logos.
- International dropshipping within 5-12 days via CNE, DHL, USPS, YANWEN, ePacket, Canada Post, Australia Post, etc.
- Hand-picked top trending dropshipping products.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Support integration with eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Shoplazza.
- Can take at least 5 days to process orders.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: $19.9/lifetime for custom labels, hangtags, packing bags, and $99/year for additional gift cards and scotch tapes. On top of that, you have to pay about $2 customization fee/item.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $5.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can start making money dropshipping from EPROLO with no extra fees.
Fondmart is one of the best and cheapest dropshipper for private-label fashion clothing with over 10 years of B2B experience.
- Blind dropshipping within 4-20 working days to 195+ countries and regions with 40+ popular carriers.
- Allow to pay in advance to prepare stock and store them in warehouse for free.
- No watermarked and high-quality product pictures.
- Support consolidated shipping from different vendors.
- Support US warehouse shipping and FBA service.
- Provide sample production, OEM/ODM, and print-on-demand services.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and deposits via Payoneer, Alipay, and bank transfers.
- Can integrate directly with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Might take 7-9 business days to prepare custom orders.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: $70/1000 pieces of hangtags, $50/1000 pieces of woven labels, $300/1000 pieces of plastic packaging bags, $600/1000 pieces of shipping bags, and $50/500 pieces of thank you cards.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $6 on average.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You only have to pay for each product sold and shipped to your customer.
Simplee Apparel is another fashion clothing dropshipping company offering custom labeling & private-label solutions located in Hangzhou Zhejiang.
It was founded in 2015 and has now expanded its business reach to English, Russian, Spanish, and Portuguese markets with over 2M fans.
Being a fast-fashion manufacturer, Simplee has over 3K products in its inventory and updates new ones daily. All of them are at factory-direct wholesale prices to help you maximize profits.
- Global shipping within 5-15 days.
- Discounts for wholesale and dropshipping.
- High-quality product images with no watermarks.
- Custom labeling service.
- Payment methods consist of Paypal and credit cards.
- Doesn’t have an in-house dropshipping app.
- Simplee needs 2-7 days to add labels/tags and make shipments.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: $0.05/pieces of labels and $0.07/pieces of tags with a MOQ of 1000 pieces.
- Shipping Costs: Free standard shipping for all orders.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You’re charged for each product sold to your customer.
Printful is a cheap print-on-demand company with fulfillment centers across the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia, Japan, and Brazil. This allows for up to 81% of orders to be delivered in the same region they’re purchased, effectively lowering shipping costs while maintaining short shipping times.
Printful presents you with a collection of 290+ private-label/white-label dropshipping items, including men’s & women’s & children’s fashion apparel like shirts, hoodies, bottoms, dresses, activewear, swimwear, and home & living goods like mugs, phone cases, beddings, blankets, wall art, stickers, etc.
- Fast dropshipping worldwide within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Warehousing & fulfillment services that help store, fulfill, and distribute your dropshipping products efficiently to customers globally on your behalf.
- Pay with Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Compatible with Amazon & eBay, Shopify, Esty, WooCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, Webflow, Ecwid, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Square, BigCartel, Wish, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, and more.
- It might take up to 7 business days for Printful to handle orders.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: Free packing slips, $2.49 for custom labeling/shirt, $0.50 for package inserting/order, and $0.5 for custom packaging/order.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $3.99 for the first item and $1.5 for each next one.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can start using this USA print-on-demand company for free.
5. AOP Plus
Having been trusted by many dropshipping stores for over 10 years, AOP Plus is a fast custom printing & private-label clothing manufacturer based in London UK, capable of developing specific items that fit your specifications and enhance your brand.
By printing everything in-house, the company ensures customers receive the highest quality print-on-demand garments at the most competitive prices.
- Fast global shipping within 1-2 weeks.
- Pay with Paypal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, Payoneer, and more.
- Connect with Etsy and Shopify.
- Production lead times are 3-5 business days.
- Some exclusive products are only available on a paid membership plan.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: Free customized packing slips, label remove and heat press your branded label ($0.5/each), branded stickers on postal bags ($0.25/each), and branded inserts ($0.25/each).
- Shipping Costs: From $3.99 for the first product and $1.99 for each additional one.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can start dropshipping for free from AOP with limited private-label options. Upgrading to the $19.99/month plan will help you get 10% discounts on all products and access special branding benefits.
Apliiq is a private-label print-on-demand dropshipping supplier based in Los Angeles California USA, providing top-quality, premium & luxury personalized clothes handmade by seasoned cutters and sewers.
On this platform, you can find custom short sleeves, long sleeves, v-necks, polos, tank tops, flannel shirts, zippers, pullovers, joggers, leggings, and hats of numerous colors, sizes, and styles.
A special feature of Apliiq is that it has a graphic design service to help you create art fast and start selling beautiful products in a blink of an eye.
- Ship to over 150 countries and regions within 15 days.
- Up to 55% discounts when buying in bulk.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Production can take up to 5 business days.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: Personalized labels ($2.5/product), neck prints ($2.5/product), and patches ($2/product).
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $4.99.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: This US Shopify dropshipper is available for free.
Since its inception in London England in 2002, Contrado has been dedicated to building an advanced private-label dropshipping platform and a supportive community that empowers artists to create functional custom fashion clothing pieces.
Each of the company’s orders is handmade on demand inside its own facility, following ethical practices and progressive sustainability.
- Most international shipments take 3-15 business days to arrive (via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT).
- Dispatch orders within 1-3 days.
- 20%-40% off on wholesale dropshipping orders.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Relatively expensive products and shipping fees.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: Fabric labels ($23/10 pieces), printed tags ($36/20 pieces), and other bespoke dropshipping branding options.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $9.75.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You will be billed for each order you place.
KinCustom is also a custom & private-label clothing dropshipping supplier that employs eco-friendly print-on-demand practices.
Growing for over 10 years with a profound understanding of the supply chain, it can provide innovative personalized garments crafted from ethically sourced materials with fast turnarounds and delivered in 100% recycled packages.
- International shipping within 7-10 business days via DHL, FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Bulk order discounts (Up to 45%).
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Support integration with Etsy, Shopify, Big Cartel, Weebly, Squarespace, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
- Might take at least 3-5 days to fulfill orders.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: $1.99/product (custom hangtags, sew-in labels, poly bags, and packging slips included).
- Shipping Costs: A flat-rate shipping fee of $4.99 for Economy shipping and $6.99 for Premium shipping.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
Shirtee is based in Germany, having invested over €5M in printing technology and software development to produce private-label/white-label clothes with the best quality.
The company offers the options to add hangtags, inside & outside printed labels, edge labels, neck labels, and sleeve labels to products. Additionally, you can insert custom stickers, flyers, and washing instructions into packages.
- Worldwide delivery within 2-12 days via DHL, DPD, Deutsche Post, GLS, and UPS.
- Good and easy-to-use returns management system.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- Compatible with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, ShopWare, PrestaShop, Wix, Squarespace, and Magento.
- Might take at least 5 days to process and fulfill orders.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: €75.59/250 hangtags (+ €0.66 handling fee/item), €67.23/50 inside labels (+ €0.97 handling fee/item), €180/500 edge labels (+ €1.05 handling fee/item), €180/500 neck labels (+ €1.25 handling fee/item), €180/500 sleeve labels (+ €1.05 handling fee/item), €67.23/80 outside labels (+ €0.97 handling fee/item), €25.65-€29.85/250 flyers (+ €0.29 handling fee/item), €43.94/100 stickers (+ €0.34 handling fee/item), €25.65-€29.85/250 washing instructions (+ €0.29 handling fee/item), €0.99 custom package/order.
- Shipping Costs: From €4.16.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Shirtigo is another custom private-label clothing supplier with headquarters and production facilities in Germany, carrying a wide variety of stylish print dropshipping apparel for children and adults.
It was founded in 2013 and has catered to over 175K customers, ranging from DAX companies, football clubs, heavy metal bands, and eCommerce merchants.
- Worldwide shipping within 5-7 days to most US/EU countries.
- Volume discounts.
- Pay with Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Connect with Shopify, WooCommerce, Shopware, PrestaShop, eBay, and Etsy.
- Can take at least 5 days to manufacture products.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: €0.70/hangtag, €200/500 labels (+ €1.50 handling fee/item), €135/100 neck prints (+ €1.50 handling fee/item), €0.40/package insert, €0.6/custom packaging, and €0.25/sticker.
- Shipping Costs: From €3.50 for the first product and €1.00 for each additional one.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
ArtOfWhere is headquartered in Montreal Canada. Since 2013, it has been working with thousands of resellers all over the world, constantly developing exciting and unique private-label fashion clothing dropshipping products.
Besides, ArtOfWhere also specializes in custom home decor & personalized stationery, such as art posters, desk calendars, wood prints, tea towels, pillowcases, duvet covers, wall tapestries, and notebooks.
- International shipping within 10-30 business days.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, Etsy, Squarespace, Woocommerce, BigCommerce, and BigCartel.
- The production time is 6 days on average.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: $1.00/custom label, $1.00/artist card, and $1.00/sticker.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.18.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start a dropshipping side hustle with ArtOfWhere.
After 7 years of development, InterestPrint now owns factories with a total fulfillment space of 150K square feet, 6 office branches, and nearly 400 employees. This allows for a daily printing capacity of 5K pieces of custom private-label dropshipping clothing.
InterestPrint is a versatile print-on-demand service to create and sell custom products on Amazon, Etsy, and dropshipping stores.
- Delivery within 3-30 days via Yun Express, 4PX, DHL, FedEx, and UPS.
- Discounts up to 15% for wholesale orders.
- Auto batch mockup generator.
- Pay with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and JCB.
- Connect with Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
- Shipping delays can occur.
- Custom & Private-Label Services: $2.5 per brand label. $0.5 per logo on packages (MOQ is 100 pieces).
- Shipping Costs: Free for the majority of products.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to work with this Chinese print-on-demand service.
Hopefully, with these 12 suppliers, you will be able to start selling custom & private-label clothing without inventory profitably.
For anyone wanting to learn more about building a successful dropshipping business, consider checking out our complete dropshipping checklist.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.