Wanna make money dropshipping on Wish?
With Wish being one of the biggest online marketplaces, it’s important that dropshippers leverage them to reach more customers and increase sales.
In this article, we share 3 of the best dropshipping suppliers that support direct integration with Wish. We also show you some tips to start selling on the platform successfully.
Does Wish Allow Dropshipping?
As stated in Wish’s policy, sellers can be brand owners, retailers, or crafters who manufacture or own distribution rights to the products they supply on Wish. When you partner with dropshipping suppliers, you essentially have their legal permission to sell their products. Therefore, it’s 100% allowed to dropship on Wish.
Another proof is that on Wish’s merchant page, the platform supports direct integration with many third-party dropshipping apps like Avasam, ShopMaster, SkuGrid, etc. This implies that Wish doesn’t advocate against dropshipping.
And finally, according to statistics, 87% of Wish sellers ship directly from China, hinting that a large portion of them are dropshippers.
Why You Should Dropship On Wish
Founded in 2010, Wish now has over 100M monthly active users and approximately 500M registered users, generating over $2.5B in revenue annually. This information alone makes the platform a valuable source of potential customers for your dropshipping business.
It is also the 4th largest online marketplace in the US with about 3M items sold daily. Furthermore, Wish increased its monthly active users by 20% year over year during the past 5 years, which proves that people see it as a trustworthy place to go shopping online.
Another reason to try dropshipping on Wish is that the platform makes it much easier for sellers to open a merchant account compared to Amazon or eBay. And, Wish doesn’t charge a monthly fee.
Best Dropshipping Suppliers That Support Direct Integration With Wish
Here’re the 3 best Wish dropshipping suppliers.
Established in 2019, Avasam is a new but very promising UK dropshipping supplier for Wish sellers. With a 10-step onboarding and verification process, it ensures that all providers joining the platform offer high-quality products with responsive support and short shipping durations.
What’s most impressive about Avasam is its return & refund policies, enabling as-new items to be returned for any reason up to 30 days from delivery. If your customers receive faulty products, they can return them within 60 days of delivery.
- 3-5-day blind dropshipping to the UK.
- 24-hour processing times.
- Thousands of hot dropshipping products in fashion clothing, beauty & health, home & garden, furniture, pet supplies, gifts, and more.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Compatible with Wish, Amazon & eBay, OnBuy, Linnworks, Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
- Only deliver items within the UK at the moment.
- No custom labeling and packaging.
Avasam is available for free for up to 10 orders/month. To remove this limit, you have to be on a subscription plan, starting from $19/month.
SaleYee is a Wish dropshipping supplier & cheap wholesaler with free international shipping under Tengming Limited.
Since 2012, it has built an efficient supply chain system with warehouses all over the US, UK, Germany, France, and the Czech Republic. This ensures that all of your dropshipping orders can be dispatched and shipped fast pretty much anywhere in the world.
Currently, SaleYee gives you access to 30K high-quality products in sports & fitness, lamps & lighting, musical instruments, automotive accessories, toys & hobbies, tools & equipment, knives, arts & crafts, and consumer electronics from 500+ reliable agents and manufacturers.
- Fast dropshipping internationally within 3-10 days via FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Yodel, Hermes, Royal Mail, and other logistics partners.
- Free shipping from local warehouses around the world.
- Up to 5% discounts for VIP members.
- Professional sales consultant and after-sales service.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Diners Club International, Payoneer, and bank transfers.
- Can integrate with Wish, Amazon, eBay, and Shopify.
- No custom dropshipping branding solutions.
There’s no monthly fee. You only pay for each dropshipping product delivered to your customer.
Printful is the world’s most popular print-on-demand dropshipping service to create and sell custom products on Amazon, eBay, Wish, and major eCommerce platforms.
Having fulfillment centers across the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia, Japan, and Brazil, 81% of Printful’s orders are shipped in the same region they’re purchased, essentially lowering shipping costs while maintaining short shipping times.
Being a leading print-on-demand dropshipping supplier, it presents you with a huge catalog of 290+ personalizable items, including t-shirts, AOP hoodies, dresses, activewear, swimwear, children’s clothing, mugs, phone cases, blankets, wall art, notebooks, stickers & decals, etc.
- Fast worldwide shipping within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Free packing slips, $2.49 for custom labeling/shirt, $0.50 for package inserting/order, and $0.5 for custom packaging/order.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Warehousing & fulfillment services that help store, fulfill, and distribute your products efficiently to customers globally on your behalf.
- Pay with Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Integrate with Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Esty, WooCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, Webflow, Ecwid, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Square, BigCartel, Wish, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, and more.
- It might take up to 7 business days for Printful to fulfill orders.
You can dropship from Printful to Wish for free.
Other Methods To Dropship On Wish
If your favorite dropshipping suppliers don’t support direct integration with Wish, you can go about solving this problem by using Order Desk.
It’s an omnichannel eCommerce order management app that lets you build paths and automate your workflow between 300+ third-party services, including Wish and a lot of other dropshipping & print-on-demand platforms.
What To Know To Start Dropshipping Profitably On Wish
Here’re the 4 important things to know to start a profitable dropshipping business on Wish.
1. Wish Merchant Fees
For example, if you sell an item for $10 (including shipping), your merchant fee is $10 * 15% = $1.5. When marking up your dropshipping product cost, keep an eye on this fee so you can achieve your target profit margin.
2. Wish Merchant Policies
Before going further, you must ensure that you know exactly the dos and don’ts when dropshipping on Wish to avoid getting banned.
Some of the most important rules are:
- Don’t sell prohibited items, such as counterfeit products, copyright goods, alcohol, tobacco, lighters, dangerous chemicals, drugs, firearms, weapons, pornography materials, etc.
- Only sell tangible objects.
- Do not make illegal use of photographs or written text.
- Don’t direct shoppers to your own or another online selling venue to purchase the same items as listed in your Wish shop.
- Ship orders within 5 days of purchase. Note: shipping times are not the same as delivery times. As long as your dropshipping supplier dispatches shipments and provides valid tracking numbers for them within the said duration, you’re good to go.
To make your life easier, here’re all categories you can dropship on Wish: Fashion clothing, gadgets, fashion accessories, hobbies, home decor, beauty & hair extensions, shoes, baby & kids, wallets & bags, phones upgrades, automotive parts, watches, jewelry, pet accessories, kitchen supplies, and coffee.
For more detailed information on this topic, check out Wish’s merchant policy page.
3. Steps To Open A Wish Dropshipping Store
Wish makes it very easy for anyone to open an online store and start selling. Here’s how:
- Go to Wish’s merchant signup page.
- Enter your store name, email address, and password then click “Continue.” (Just leave “I am already selling online” unchecked).
- Fill in your personal information like your first & last name, address, city, country, and mobile phone. If you’re not a registered business, choose the option that says “I’m an individual seller.” Then, click “Enter my store.”
- Check your email inbox to verify your account.
- Wait for up to 3 business days for Wish to process your application.
- If accepted, you can start uploading products, creating variants, adding images, and dropshipping to Wish customers.
- Bonus step: Make sure to review your currency settings and enable Two Factor Authentication to secure your account and receive payments.
Wish accepts many payment methods, including Payoneer, PayPal, LianLian Pay, UMPAY, PayEco, AllPay, and PingPong.
Note that the platform will pay you twice monthly for all orders that have confirmed delivery in that time period (Usually on the 1st and 15th of each month).
4. Tips To Increase Your Conversion Rates
If you want to maximize sales on Wish, below are the 5 most important elements to consider:
- Product Pricing: Wish is known for being a cheap marketplace. Although we usually recommend a 200%-250% markup on most dropshipping products, you can try lowering the number for optimal results.
- Images: On both mobiles and desktops, Wish implements image-only shopping feeds. Hence, images are the most important elements of your listings, and having high-definition and attractive ones is a must.
- Global Shipping: Over 50% of Wish orders are shipped to customers outside of the United States. Therefore, you should offer worldwide shipping to access a wider range of audiences and increase sales.
- Express Shipping: Wish offers a program called Wish Express for merchants who can provide products with expedited shipping options. The program gives you additional benefits like increased impressions, faster order payments, unique badges, and products included in a dedicated “Express” section. Note that Wish Express orders must be fulfilled within 5 calendar days and confirmed delivered within 5 business days. And, if a Wish Express order violates the Wish Express Delivery Requirement and is refunded, the merchant is responsible for 100% of the cost of any refund on that order.
- Wish Merchant Tools: You can use tools such as ProductBoost, CollectionBoost, Price Drop, and Clean Image to test strategies and boost your products’ impressions and sales.
The information we provide here is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to selling profitably on popular eCommerce marketplaces in general and on Wish in particular.
Other factors like researching winning products, branding, and customer service are also vital to actually building a successful and long-term dropshipping business.
If you’re interested in learning more about these topics, check out our complete dropshipping checklist.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.