PrestaShop is an open-source e-commerce platform that can help you start a print-on-demand business. It’s free (you only pay for domain names and hosting from third-party providers), secure, scalable, flexible, and currently being used by over 300,000 shops around the world.
In order to save your time from scouring the internet trying to find the best print-on-demand partner for PrestaShop, this post will show you the 5 best ones of them.
Best Print-On-Demand Companies For PrestaShop
Here’re the 5 best print-on-demand modules to integrate with PrestaShop.
Printful is the best print-on-demand supplier for PrestaShop. It was founded in 2013 and has now been catering to 389K+ customers, delivered 43.1M items, and sold $961M.
The strongest point of Printful is that it has a network of fulfillment centers across the US, EU, and partner facilities in Japan and Australia. This helps the company deliver 80% of orders in the same region they’re purchased, helping it lower shipping costs while still maintaining great shipping times.
In terms of the product catalog, Printful allows you to customize over 300 items, including print-on-demand dropshipping tees, tank tops, hoodies, sweatshirts, skirts & dresses, joggers, leggings, hats, tote bags, laptop cases, backpacks, phone cases, socks, tumblers, mugs, and more.
- Fast dropshipping worldwide within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Support personalized branding, including custom packing slips, packaging inserts, labels, stickers, and branded packages.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Warehousing & fulfillment service that helps stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Provide creative services (graphic design, photography, video, and store setup).
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Print-on-demand integration with Ecwid, PrestaShop, Shopify, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Wix, Webflow, BigCommerce, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, Etsy, Wish, eBay, Amazon, etc.
- Might need up to 7 business days to finish printing products.
- Products: From $8.95/t-shirt, $18.95/sweatshirt, $21.95/hoodie, $13.25/hat, $31.95/backpack, $7.95/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $3.99 to the US, $4.39 to the EU, and $8.99 to Asian countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Begin dropshipping for free. However, you can upgrade to the $9/month Plus plan to access advanced product mockups and the background removal tool. The $49/month Pro plan will let you access exclusive clipart graphics, premium images at no extra cost, and other robust features.
If you’re just getting started selling print-on-demand products on PrestaShop, we strongly recommend going with Printful. It’s fast, reliable, and offers a wide variety of products at reasonable prices. Furthermore, you have the ability to personalize shipment packaging which improves your dropshipping brand identity.
Printify is a PrestaShop-compatible print-on-demand startup launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley. By connecting you with the largest network of print providers with 90+ printing factories in the US, CA, EU, UK, AU, and China, it lets you compare costs and shipping speed between them and flexibly choose the best services for your business needs.
Currently, Printify serves 2M+ dropshippers with 500+ cheap print-on-demand items, ranging from apparel dropshipping (casual garments, fitness clothing, plus-size clothes, AOP garments, children’s apparel, etc.), fashion accessories (shoes & sneakers, face masks, wallets, etc.), to home decor & living goods (candles, stickers, greeting cards, puzzles, notebooks, calendars, doormats, pet goods, etc.).
- Blind delivery globally within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more (Express shipping within 2-5 days at extra costs).
- Great customer service and merchant protection policy.
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- Print-on-demand integration with eBay, PrestaShop, Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Etsy, etc.
- Up to 7 business days of production times.
- No personalized labeling or packaging.
- Products: From $7.09/t-shirt, $17.22/sweatshirt, $19.99/hoodie, $22.39/jogger, $7.4/phone case, $4.63/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From about $4.5 to the US and $6.9 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Use Printify to easily expand your PrestaShop store’s product offerings to a wide range of niches.
The next best print-on-demand module that supports integration with PrestaShop is Shirtee. It belongs to a German firm, having invested over €5M in printing machines and software development. Along with a 2.500 square-meter production and storage space, it can handle over 5K items daily.
What makes Shirtee special is its product returns management system (€8.4/month with a €1.22 storing fee/order). The company helps send your customer a shipping label on your behalf, handles the return process for you, and inspects the return package upon arrival at its warehouse address.
If a shopper buys one of your products, which has been returned to Shirtee’s warehouse, it can also package and ship the item instead of you having to deliver a new one (€1.22 handling fee/order and €0.38 packing fee/item).
Another strength of this PrestaShop supplier is its commitment to becoming an eco-friendly print-on-demand service. Shirtee adopts resource-saving production processes, purchases eco textiles, uses water-based inks, and can ship products with packaging made only from sustainable materials.
- International delivery via DHL, DPD, Deutsche Post, GLS, and UPS (within 2-12 days to most US/EU regions).
- Diverse branding options (personalized hangtags, inside & outside printed labels, edge labels, neck labels, and sleeve labels). Additionally, you can insert custom stickers, flyers, and washing instructions into shipment packages.
- Warehousing & fulfillment service.
- Pay with Paypal and major credit cards.
- Integrate with Wix, PrestaShop, Shopify, WooCommerce, ShopWare, Squarespace, Magento, Amazon, eBay, and Etsy.
- Up to 5 days to print products.
- High shipping fees and shipping delays to countries outside of the EU.
- Products: From €7.56/t-shirt, €15.55/hoodie, €24.37/jacket, €5.88/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From €4.16 to Germany, €5.8 to the EU, €9.90 to the US, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
Shirtee is the best choice if you demand an easy and hand-off product returns solution for your PrestaShop shop. You should also use this supplier if you aim to become a sustainable brand.
Similar to Shirtee, Shirtigo is also a sustainable print-on-demand provider for PrestaShop headquartered in Germany, carrying a wide variety of organic dropshipping clothing, cotton tote bags, stainless steel bottles, and sustainable wall art.
Shirtigo was founded in 2013 and has catered to over 175K customers, ranging from DAX companies, football clubs, heavy metal bands, to eCommerce dropshipping stores.
- Worldwide shipping within 5-7 days to most US/EU countries.
- Support branded hangtags, neck labelsm package inserts, stickers, and custom packaging.
- Volume discounts.
- Pay with Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Connect with Etsy, PrestaShop, Shopify, WooCommerce, Shopware, and eBay.
- Might need at least 5 days to manufacture products.
- Products: From €7.98/shirt, €15.08/sweatshirt, €17.14/hoodie, €7.1/bag, €5.93/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From €3.50 to Germany, €4 to other EU countries, and €4.5 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
You can use Shirtigo alongside Shirtee to expedite production to serve your customers faster.
Finally, we have CJDropshipping. This app provides both all-in-one dropshipping solutions and wholesale print-on-demand services for PrestaShop store owners.
By working directly with Chinese manufacturers, CJ gives you access to thousands of customizable items as well as direct-purchasing products in fashion, health & beauty, toys, computers & offices, home improvement, sports & outdoors, and many more at a very low cost.
Possessing over 200 warehouses all over China, the USA, Germany, Britain, France, and Asian countries, CJDropshipping is able to offer good shipping times globally.
- Deliver globally within 25 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Custom labeling and packaging services.
- Winning product photography and video creation.
- Sourcing request and global warehousing solutions.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfers, credit cards, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Integrate with PrestaShop, Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, Magento, ShipStation, Lazada, Shopee, Etsy, eBay, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays might happen.
- Products might have high shipping fees.
- Items might be low-quality.
- Products: From $5/t-shirt, $8/hoodie, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $6-$10.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
If you’re also interested in the traditional dropshipping model, use this Chinese print-on-demand module.
Another Method To Sell Print-On-Demand Products On PrestaShop
If your favorite print-on-demand suppliers don’t support direct integration with PrestaShop, you can go about solving this problem by using Order Desk.
It’s an omnichannel eCommerce order management app that lets you build paths and automate your workflow between 300+ third-party services, including PrestaShop and a lot of other print-on-demand platforms.
Our recommendations when using this integration method are:
- SPOD: The highest-quality print-on-demand partner for PrestaShop.
- CustomCat: A fast print-on-demand supplier to link to PrestaShop.
- Gelato: A great stationery & business supply print-on-demand app to integrate with PrestaShop.
- ShineOn: A good PrestaShop print-on-demand service for custom jewelry.
- Picanova: Premium print-on-demand art prints for PrestaShop.
While it’s crucial to pick a reliable partner, other factors like winning designs, store optimization, good marketing, and great customer service are also vital to building a thriving print-on-demand dropshipping PrestaShop store.
To learn more about those topics, check out our comprehensive guide to start a successful dropshipping business.