With over 159M million active buyers, eBay provides excellent opportunities for print-on-demand dropshipping store owners to reach more customers and increase sales.
To help you get started selling on the platform, this post will show you the 6 best companies that support direct integration with eBay.
Best eBay Print-On-Demand Companies
Here’re the 6 best print-on-demand partners that support direct integration with eBay.
Printful is the best & quickest print-on-demand company to integrate with eBay. It was founded in 2013 and has now been catering to 389K+ customers, delivered 43.1M items, and sold $961M.
The strongest point of Printful is that it has a network of fulfillment centers across the US, EU, and partner facilities in Japan and Australia. This helps the company deliver 80% of orders in the same region they’re purchased, helping it lower shipping costs while still maintaining great shipping times.
In terms of the product catalog, Printful allows you to customize over 300 items, including print-on-demand dropshipping t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, sweatshirts, skirts, joggers, underwear, leggings, shoes, hats, beanies, tote bags, laptop cases, backpacks, phone cases, socks, jewelry, water bottles, mugs, posters & art prints, stationery, and more.
- Fast dropshipping worldwide within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Support personalized branding, including custom packing slips, packaging inserts, labels, stickers, and branded packages.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Warehousing & fulfillment service that helps stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Provide creative services (graphic design, photography, video, and store setup).
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Print-on-demand integration with Wix, eBay, Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Webflow, Ecwid, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, Etsy, Wish, etc.
- Might need up to 7 business days to finish printing products.
- Products: From $8.95/t-shirt, $18.95/sweatshirt, $21.95/hoodie, $13.25/hat, $31.95/backpack, $7.95/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $3.99 to the US, $4.39 to the EU, and $8.99 to Asian countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free. However, you can upgrade to the $9/month Plus plan to access advanced product mockups and the background removal tool. The $49/month Pro plan will let you access exclusive clipart graphics, premium images at no extra cost, and other robust features.
If you’re just getting started selling print-on-demand products on eBay, we strongly recommend going with Printful. It’s fast, reliable, and offers a wide variety of products at reasonable prices. Furthermore, you have the ability to personalize shipment packaging which improves your dropshipping brand identity.
CJDropshipping provides both all-in-one dropshipping solutions and wholesale print-on-demand services for eBay sellers.
By working directly with Chinese manufacturers, it gives you access to thousands of customizable items as well as direct-purchasing products in adult & children’s fashion dropshipping, health & beauty, toys, computers & offices, home improvement, sports & outdoors, and many more at a very low cost.
Possessing over 200 warehouses all over China, the USA, Germany, Britain, France, and Asian countries, CJDropshipping is able to offer good shipping times globally.
Another advantage when using this Chinese dropshipping supplier is that it can help you find and source any dropshipping products on Taobao, 1688, Tmall, AliExpress, DHgate, Alibaba, and other websites for free.
- Blind delivery globally within 25 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Custom labeling and packaging services.
- Winning product photography and video creation.
- Sourcing request and global warehousing solutions.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfers, credit cards, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Integrate with eBay, Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, Magento, ShipStation, Lazada, Shopee, Etsy, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays might happen.
- Products might have high shipping fees.
- Items might be low-quality.
- Products: From $5/t-shirt, $8/hoodie, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $6-$10.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Use this Chinese print-on-demand dropshipping supplier to quickly grow and expand your eBay store’s product offerings.
Merchize is another cheap print-on-demand service that stands out for its pre-built storefront solution, allowing you to effortlessly manage orders across multiple marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Etsy, or Google Shopping and automatically sync, fulfill, and track shipments.
The company owns a 43,000-sqft Vietnamese manufacturing facility that supports many printing techniques, including direct-to-garment, cut & sew heat transfer sublimation, UV printing, and laser cutting.
- Global shipping within 4-20 days.
- SEO-optimized & fast pre-made storefronts with SSL certificates, powerful marketing tools, 2-day payouts, and customer support handling.
- 20% discounts for sample products.
- Pay with Paypal and Payoneer.
- Integrate with eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Google Shopping.
- Might need 10 days to produce merchandise.
- No custom packaging or labeling.
- Products: Starting from $5.7/t-shirt, $19/hoodie, $5.5/mug, $4.59/phone case, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.4 to the US, $9.3 to the EU, and $14.3 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: $6.99/month-$229/month.
If you don’t only want to sell on eBay but are also interested in opening your own online print-on-demand storefront with minimum setup steps, try Merchize.
Printify is an eBay-compatible print-on-demand startup launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley. By connecting you with the largest network of print providers with 90+ printing factories in the US, CA, EU, UK, AU, and China, it lets you compare costs and shipping speed between them and flexibly choose the best services for your business needs.
Currently, Printify serves 2M+ dropshippers with 500+ high-quality print-on-demand items like casual dropshipping clothing, fitness apparel, face masks, wallets, mousepads, candles, stickers, greeting cards, puzzles, journals, calendars, home decor, doormats, pet goods, etc.
- Worldwide delivery within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more (Express shipping within 2-5 days at extra costs).
- Great customer service and merchant protection policy.
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- Print-on-demand integration with Squarespace, eBay, Etsy, Wix, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, etc.
- Up to 7 business days of production times.
- No personalized labeling or packaging.
- Products: From $7.09/t-shirt, $17.22/sweatshirt, $19.99/hoodie, $22.39/jogger, $7.4/phone case, $4.63/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From about $4.5 to the US and $6.9 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Printify is the most affordable option if you only want to work with print-on-demand providers in the US/UK/EU to have shorter shipping times to those countries.
The next best print-on-demand website that supports integration with eBay is Shirtee. It’s based in Germany, having invested over €5M in printing machines and software development. Along with a 2.500 square-meter production and storage space, it can handle over 5K items daily.
What makes Shirtee special is its product returns management system (€8.4/month with a €1.22 storing fee/order). The company helps send your customer a shipping label on your behalf, handles the return process for you, and inspects the return package upon arrival at its warehouse address.
If a shopper buys one of your products, which has been returned to Shirtee’s warehouse, it can also package and ship the item instead of you having to deliver a new one (€1.22 handling fee/order and €0.38 packing fee/item).
Another strength of this eBay supplier is its commitment to becoming an environmentally-friendly print-on-demand platform. Shirtee adopts resource-saving production processes, purchases eco textiles, uses water-based inks, and can ship products with packaging made only from sustainable materials.
- International delivery via DHL, DPD, Deutsche Post, GLS, and UPS (within 2-12 days to most US/EU regions).
- Diverse branding options (personalized hangtags, inside & outside printed labels, edge labels, neck labels, and sleeve labels). Additionally, you can insert custom stickers, flyers, and washing instructions into shipment packages.
- Warehousing & fulfillment service.
- Pay with Paypal and major credit cards.
- Print-on-demand compatibility with Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, ShopWare, PrestaShop, Squarespace, Magento, and Etsy.
- Up to 5 days to print products.
- High shipping fees and shipping delays to countries outside of the EU.
- Products: From €7.56/t-shirt, €15.55/hoodie, €24.37/jacket, €5.88/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From €4.16 to Germany, €5.8 to the EU, €9.90 to the US, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
Shirtee is the best choice if you demand an easy and hand-off product returns solution for your eBay shop. You should also use this supplier if you aim to become an eco-friendly brand.
Finally, we have Shirtigo. It’s also an eBay sustainable print-on-demand provider headquartered in Germany, carrying a wide variety of organic dropshipping apparel, cotton tote bags, stainless steel bottles, and sustainable wall art.
Shirtigo was founded in 2013 and has catered to over 175K customers, ranging from DAX companies, football clubs, heavy metal bands, to eCommerce stores.
- Worldwide shipping within 5-7 days to most US/EU countries.
- Support branded hangtags, neck labelsm package inserts, stickers, and custom packaging.
- Volume discounts.
- Pay with Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Connect with Etsy, eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, Shopware, and PrestaShop.
- Might need at least 5 days to manufacture products.
- Products: From €7.98/shirt, €15.08/sweatshirt, €17.14/hoodie, €7.1/bag, €5.93/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From €3.50 to Germany, €4 to other EU countries, and €4.5 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
You can use Shirtigo alongside Shirtee to expedite production to serve your customers faster.
Other Methods To Sell Print-On-Demand Products On eBay
If your favorite print-on-demand suppliers don’t support direct integration with eBay, you can go about solving this problem by using Order Desk.
It’s an omnichannel eCommerce order management app that lets you build paths and automate your workflow between 300+ third-party services, including eBay and a lot of other print-on-demand platforms like SPOD, CustomCat, Gelato, Gooten, etc.
Another method is to use the CedCommerce app to connect your Shopify print-on-demand dropshipping store with eBay in minutes.
Hopefully, the 6 print-on-demand dropshipping suppliers we’ve introduced in this post can help you start selling custom products on eBay easily and profitably.
For sellers who are interested in learning more about building a successful dropshipping business, check out our complete dropshipping checklist.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.