In the last decade, South Korean fashion has rapidly gained popularity worldwide and taken a large market share of the industry. Much credit goes to the massive success of Korean music and films.
If you want to jump on the trend and sell Korean apparel profitably, it’s important that you find wholesale suppliers offering a wide variety of cheap but high-quality products.
To save you hours of scouring the internet, this post will show you the 11 best of them. We rank them based on many factors, including their range of clothing, shipping speed, costs, and customer service.
11 Best Korean Fashion Clothing Wholesale Suppliers
Here are the 11 best Korean fashion clothing wholesalers.
1. Trade Korea
Trade Korea connects you with factory direct wholesalers and manufacturers to buy Korean fashion clothing at a very low cost.
It’s operated by KITA (South Korea International Trade Association) – a non-profit private organization established in 1946. As a leader in advancing export strategies, trade systems, and procedures, the company supports SMEs to find new markets and secure a wide range of business connections.
Some noteworthy categories on Trade Korea apart from fashion are home & kitchen, food & beverage, stationery & printing, health & medical, machinery & parts, consumer electronics, and more.
- Worldwide shipping (Shipping methods depend on sellers).
- Negotiable shipping fees and costs of products.
- Common payment methods include L/C and T/T.
- Not all sellers on Trade Korea are reliable.
- Usually high shipping fees.
- Many products require high MOQ.
Operated by YesAsia Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited with 20 years of experience in eCommerce, Asian Beauty Wholesale is one of the largest wholesalers and distributors of Asian apparel & beauty products, including Korean garments.
Currently, the website features over 700 brands, providing as many as 20K distinct items. They are categorized into dresses, tops, pants, shorts, skirts, coats, lingerie, socks, accessories, body care, skincare, hair care, hand care, makeup, oral care, and sun care.
- Deliver to 50+ countries within 3-15 working days.
- Discounts for large orders.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, checks, and telegraphic transfers.
- Not ship worldwide.
- Very high shipping fees for non-Asian countries.
- The minimum order amount is $250.
Next, we have Fondmart. This Korean fashion clothing wholesale supplier is a relatively new company based in Hangzhou Zhejiang China, giving you access to over 200K different apparel products.
What’s even better is that Fondmart adds around 500+ new styles daily to its arsenal.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 4-20 working days to 195+ countries and regions with 40+ carriers.
- One-on-one and after-sales customer service.
- No watermarked and high-quality product pictures.
- Branding solutions (custom labels, tags, packing and shipping bags, logos, etc.)
- Support combined shipping from different vendors.
- Support US warehouse shipping and FBA service.
- OEM/ODM services to help you produce your own products with your personal designs.
- Print-on-demand solutions.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and deposits via Payoneer, Alipay, and bank transfers.
- Express shipping methods are expensive.
- No discounts for bulk orders.
FcPlaza brings you the most stylish and fashionable Korean clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories at factory prices. Many products from this dropshipping wholesaler are inspired by designs from famous fashion magazines.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 2-20 days via DEP, JCEX, EMS, DHL, Aramex, and China Post.
- 2%-10% discounts depending on the total order value.
- Accept Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, and T/T.
- High shipping fees for non-Asian countries.
- Up to 5 days of processing times.
- Some orders might take 40 days to reach their destinations.
5. APM Must
APM Must has been a leading high-end Korean fashion clothing wholesale supplier for more than 20 years. By collaborating with over 1,000 premium manufacturers, distributors, and designers, the company is capable of supplying over 700K SKU yearly.
APM Must gives you access to an enormous collection of Korean apparel & accessories, including women’s and men’s outerwear, tops, pants & leggings, skirts, dresses, homewear & lingerie, sets & tunics, activewear & beachwear, bags & pouches, shoes, and jewelry.
- Prompt international delivery via CJ Logistics, Post Office EMS, and other logistics couriers.
- Accept Alipay, Wechat Pay, and major credit/debit cards.
- High-cost products.
- High MOQ.
If you’re finding a South Korean wholesale supplier for children’s fashion clothing, take a look at Kkami. It started as a small webshop in 2011 and quickly built strong relationships with top Korean brands to offer high-quality and unique garments at a competitive price.
In addition to wholesale, Kkami also provides one-stop OEM/ODM service, from design ideas, fabric selection, sampling, manufacturing, custom branding, to shipping.
- Fast worldwide shipping via UPS, EMS, and registered airmail.
- Reasonable shipping fees (starting from €25 for the first 3 kg).
- Support bank transfers, credit cards, and PayPal.
- The minimum order requirement is €500.
- Up to 7 days of processing times.
What makes Chuu stand out among other wholesale suppliers on this list is its unique, lively, and trending Korean fashion womenswear that is designed by professional studios.
Established in 2012 by Gu Gil Lee, this wholesaler is famously known for dresses as well as versatile separates in various styles, from casual to glam.
- No MOQ.
- Fast international shipping via DHL, EMS, FedEx, and SF Express.
- $8.99 flat shipping fees.
- Free shipping on orders over US$100 for Asia countries and on orders over $200 for non-Asia regions.
- Orders can take up to 20 days to process.
- Items are expensive.
Founded in 2014 in Seoul South Korea, Yonjikonji commits to supplying and distributing 100% authentic Korean fashion to online and offline retailers all over the world.
With more than 108K active sellers and trustworthy brands on the platform, you will surely find novel pieces of clothing to expand your existing catalog.
- Worldwide delivery within 3-12 days via FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, and other international flight services.
- OEM/ODM solutions.
- Volume discounts.
- Process orders with Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and bank transfers.
- Dispatch orders within 5-7 days.
- High MOQ on some products.
9. ASU Jewelry
Located in Zhejiang China, ASUS Jewelry is a reliable online B2C Korean fashion jewelry wholesale supplier and clothing distributor that provides products at 10%-70% less than retail. As of now, it has catered to more than 500,000 customers across 200 countries.
By offering other 40,000 low-cost and well-stocked items across nearly 30 categories, this company has also become a trusted dropshipping supplier for eBay & Amazon businesses to source products.
- No MOQ.
- Global delivery within 30 days via EMS, DHL, TNT, Aramex, etc.
- 3%-15% based on the total order value.
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, Western Union and Wire Transfer.
- It can take at least 4 days to process orders.
- High shipping costs.
The next supplier to buy wholesale Korean fashion clothes is Alibaba. It’s the cheapest and most popular B2B online platform on the internet, connecting you with top Chinese apparel manufacturers and vendors. All of them have to go through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
In addition to bulk purchasing, you can also buy goods with no minimum order requirement on Alibaba with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center. It’s a newly launched tool of the website that allows anyone to start an Alibaba dropshipping business.
- Ship to 190 countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- Trade Assurance to ensure orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Has private-label/white-label garments.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Usually high shipping costs (However, many Korean clothing products have free shipping options).
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- Some products require high MOQ.
The final supplier to buy Korean apparel at wholesale prices is AliExpress. Also owned by Alibaba Group, it’s the most popular B2C Chinese cross-border eCommerce dropshipping website in the world.
Besides fashion clothing, AliExpress allows you to find winning dropshipping products in any other dropshipping niches. The majority of sellers on the platform are direct manufacturers, so you can buy goods at wholesale costs without middlemen markups.
- No MOQ.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions via AliExpress Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, ePacket, China Post Ordinary & Air Mail, and more.
- Shipping is usually free to all countries.
- Process orders with Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Wire Transfer, AliExpress Pocket, etc.
- Not all sellers are reliable.
- Delivery can take up to 45 days.
How To Sell Korean Fashion Clothing Online Without Buying Wholesale
For merchants who have little funding to buy a large quantity of Korean clothing upfront, you can try a model called dropshipping.
It’s a fulfillment method that allows you to sell products online to customers worldwide without owning any inventory. Instead, you direct your store orders to dropshipping suppliers to help you handle the rest, from warehousing, fulfilling, packaging, to blind shipping.
As a result, you can eliminate almost all the risks of buying wholesale and focus more on selling products and scaling your business.
To learn more about making money from dropshipping, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping store.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.