In the last decade, South Korean jewelry has rapidly gained popularity worldwide and taken a large market share of the industry. Much credit goes to the massive success of Korean music and films.
For merchants wanting to jump on the trend and sell Korean jewelry profitably, it’s important that you find wholesale suppliers offering a wide variety of cheap but high-quality pieces.
To save you hours of scouring the internet, this post will show you the 8 best of them. We rank them based on many factors, including their range of products, shipping speed, costs, and customer service.
8 Best Korean Jewelry Wholesale Suppliers
Here are the 8 best Korean jewelry wholesalers in 2021.
NihaoJewelry is a Korean jewelry wholesale dropshipping supplier based in China. On the website, this distributor features thousands of fashion jewelry & fine jewelry pieces, all designed and manufactured by its own factory.
Besides, NihaoJewelry also provides you with a huge collection of trending Korean clothing & accessories, watches, shoes, and home & living goods at a very low cost.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 2-20 days via DHL, FedEx, UPS, and ePacket.
- ODM/OEM service to create custom products.
- 3%-15% discount based on the total order value.
- Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, JCB, and bank transfers.
- Fairly high shipping costs ($15-$20 for the first 0.5 kg and $4-$6 for each next 0.5 kg).
Tomade is another cheap Chinese dropshipping wholesaler for Korean jewelry & accessories.
The company connects you with 7,600+ top designers and factory alliances, offering a wide variety of products including hair jewelry, earrings, necklaces, pendants, chains, rings, bracelets, bangles, anklets, lapel pins, corsages, and cuff links. They come in an array of different styles, colors, materials, and are suitable for every occasion.
Having intelligent production chains, Tomade also allows you to create custom jewelry within only 5-15 days.
- No MOQ.
- Fast worldwide shipping within 3-20 days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, SF-Packet, etc.
- 2-3-day processing times.
- 3% off for the first order.
- Pay with Paypal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Expensive shipping fees (Starting from $7.51 for the first 0.1 kg and $2 per the next 0.1 kg).
3. OOK Jewelry
OOK Jewelry is a Korean jewelry wholesale supplier under Sintex Apparel Limited – an international company with over 30 years of experience in the professional garment production industry.
By collaborating with hundreds of factories and also manufacture products on its own, this online wholesaler gives merchants access to an enormous catalog of well-stocked and trendy Korean jewelry items made from 925 silver, gold, and diamonds.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver globally within 3-30 days via FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.
- 2-day processing times on average.
- 3%-10% off based on the order value.
- Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Wire Transfer, and Western Union.
- Some items might need up to 9 days of processing times.
- High shipping fees.
4. ASU Jewelry
Located in Zhejiang China, ASUS Jewelry is a reliable online B2C wholesale supplier that sells Korean jewelry at 10%-70% less than retail. As of now, it has catered to more than 500,000 customers across 200 countries.
- No MOQ.
- Global delivery within 30 days via EMS, DHL, TNT, Aramex, etc.
- 3%-15% based on the total order value.
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, Western Union and Wire Transfer.
- It can take at least 4 days to process orders.
- High shipping costs.
Next, we have JewelryBund. This wholesale Korean jewelry supplier is established in 2008, possessing three factories in China that can produce the latest fashion products in a timely manner.
When buying wholesale from JewelryBund, you can save up to 50%-85% compared to retail.
- No MOQ.
- As fast as 3-day international shipping via UPS, DHL, EMS, USPS, and other major carriers.
- Process orders within 2-3.
- 3%-10% off depending on the total order value.
- Support Paypal, Credit Cards Payment(via Paypal), Western Union and Wire Transfer.
- The minimum order requirement is $80.
- $10-$15 shipping fees for the first unit of 0.5 kg and $6-$10 for each next 0.5 kg.
Founded in 2001, Eeiei is a professional Korean fashion jewelry & accessories development and production enterprise with an R & D department of more than 300 employees.
On here, you can buy over 60,000 unique items at 10-80% off in comparison to other websites.
- Low MOQ ($20).
- International shipments take as fast as 4 days to reach destinations.
- It takes 1-2 business days to process orders.
- 3%-15% discounts based on order value.
- Pay via Papal, major credit/debit cards, Western Union, and T/T.
- High shipping fees (Starting from $14 for the first 0.5 kg).
7. Trade Korea
Trade Korea lets you find factory direct wholesalers and manufacturers offering Korean jewelry at a very low cost.
It’s operated by KITA (North Korea International Trade Association) – a non-profit private organization established in 1946. As a leader in advancing export strategies, trade systems, and procedures, the company supports SMEs to find new markets and secure a wide range of business connections.
Some noteworthy categories on Trade Korea apart from jewelry are fashion, home & kitchen, food & beverage, stationery & printing, health & medical, machinery & parts, consumer electronics, and more.
- Worldwide shipping (Shipping methods depend on sellers).
- Negotiable shipping fees and costs of products.
- Common payment methods include L/C, T/T.
- Not all sellers on Trade Korea are reliable.
- Usually high shipping fees.
- Many products require MOQ.
The final supplier to buy wholesale Korean jewelry is Alibaba. It’s the cheapest and most popular B2B online platform on the internet, connecting you with over 150K top Chinese manufacturers. All of them have to go through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
In addition to bulk purchasing, you can also buy goods with no MOQ on Alibaba with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center. It’s a newly launched tool of the platform that allows anyone to start an Alibaba dropshipping business.
- Ship to 190 countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- Trade Assurance to ensure orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Has private-label/white-label jewelry products.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Usually high shipping costs (However, many Korean jewelry products have free shipping options).
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- Some products require MOQ.
How To Sell Korean Jewelry Online Without Buying Wholesale
For merchants who have little funding to buy a large quantity of Korean jewelry upfront, you can try a model called dropshipping.
It’s a fulfillment method that allows you to sell products online to customers without owning any inventory. Instead, you direct your store orders to dropshipping suppliers to help you handle the rest, from warehousing, fulfilling, packaging, to shipping.
Essentially, you can eliminate almost all the risks of buying wholesale and focus more on selling products and scaling your business.
To learn more about making money from dropshipping, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping store.