If you’re looking for reliable wholesalers & wholesale distributors in Asian countries to buy cheap products, this post is for you.
Here, we will show you a list of the 18 best ones with great rates and good MOQ. We carefully select them based on their reputation, lead times, and their range of services as well as products.
18 Best Asian Wholesalers & Wholesale Distributors
Here’re the 18 best Asian wholesale suppliers & distributors in 2021.
Operated by YesAsia Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited with 20 years of experience in eCommerce, Asian Beauty Wholesale is one of the largest wholesalers and distributors of wholesale Asian fashion clothing & beauty products.
Currently, the website features over 700 brands, providing as many as 20K distinct items. They are categorized into dresses, tops, pants, shorts, skirts, coats, lingerie, socks, accessories, body care, skincare, haircare, hand care, makeup, oral care, and sun care.
- Deliver to 50+ countries within 3-15 working days.
- Discounts for large orders.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, checks, and telegraphic transfers.
- Not deliver to many regions in the world.
- Very high shipping fees for non-Asian countries.
- Minimum order amount is $250.
Founded in 2014 in Seoul South Korea, Yonjikonji commits to supplying and distributing 100% authentic Korean goods to online and offline retailers all over the world.
Being the home of more than 108K active sellers and trustworthy brands, this Asian wholesale supplier provides over 45K products in diverse categories, including Korean clothing & accessories, health & beauty, phones & computers, food, and even tours.
- Worldwide delivery within 3-12 days via FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, and other international flight services.
- OEM/ODM solutions to help you develop and manufacture your own product line.
- Volume discounts.
- Process orders with Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and bank transfers.
- Dispatch orders within 5-7 days.
- High MOQ on some products.
SaleYee is an Asian dropshipping supplier and wholesale distributor under Tengming Limited.
Since 2012, it has built an efficient supply chain system with warehouses all over the world, from the US, UK, Germany, France, to the Czech Republic. This ensures that all of your orders can be dispatched and shipped fast anywhere your customers live.
As of now, SaleYee gives you access to 30K high-quality products in home & garden, sports & fitness, pet supplies, lamps & lighting, health & beauty, musical instruments, automotive accessories, toys & hobbies, tools & equipment, arts & crafts, and consumer electronics from 500+ reliable factory suppliers.
- No MOQ.
- Fast global shipping within 3-10 days via FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Yodel, Hermes, Royal Mail, and other logistics partners.
- Free shipping from local warehouses.
- Up to 5% discounts for VIP members.
- Professional sales consultant and after-sales service.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Diners Club International, Payoneer, and bank transfers.
- Many products are a little bit expensive.
Having big factories in Guangzhou and Shanghai, the company can produce thousands of different types of fashionable garments, shoes, jewels, lingerie, accessories and serve millions of customers anywhere in North America, Oceania, Europe, Southeast Asia, and Africa.
- No MOQ.
- Global delivery within 20 days.
- Free shipping on orders over $49 within the US and on orders over $79 to other countries.
- 8% discounts for orders over $500.
- Accept Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and Klarna.
- Orders might take up to 5 days to be dispatched.
Another reliable Asian wholesaler & wholesale distributor of fashion clothing is Simplee. This cheap dropshipping supplier is located in Hangzhou Zhejiang China and has now expanded its business reach to English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese markets, having over 2M fans globally.
Being a fast-fashion vendor, Simplee possesses 3K+ products and update new ones daily. All of them are at factory direct wholesale prices to help you maximize profits.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping within 5 – 15 days.
- Free standard shipping for all orders.
- Discounts for wholesale and dropshipping.
- High-quality product images with no watermarks.
- Custom labeling service.
- Payment methods consist of Paypal and credit cards.
- It might take up to 4 days to process orders.
Babeeni has been established as an Asian manufacturer and wholesaler of hand-smocked children’s apparel & accessories since 2007. Its main products consist of dresses, one-piece sets, two-piece sets, swimwear, pajamas, baby coats, rompers, coveralls, monogrammed clothes, blankets, hair bands, hats, and more.
Until now, the company has 5 factories in Vietnam with a total area of 150,000 square meters and over 2120 workers. This allows for a production capacity of over 1M pieces of kids’ clothing/year.
- Worldwide shipping within 5-40 days depending on destinations.
- 3%-6% discounts for orders over 1000 pcs.
- OEM/ODM service.
- Custom labels and tags (at additional costs).
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, JCB, wire transfers, and Paypal.
- MOQ is 200 pcs (50 pcs per design).
- Production can take 30-50 days.
Q-Depot is a leading Asian wholesaler of Korean & Japanese cosmetics, including cleansers, exfoliators, toners, serum, lotions & creams, makeup removers, etc.
It features 340+ beauty brands and has catered to 25K+ customers in 100+ countries since 2012. Plus, if you’re interested in buying wholesale food, Q-Depot also supplies 160+ Korean food brands.
- Worldwide shipping within 3-30 days through Korea Post EMS and K-packet shipping methods.
- High discount rates.
- Accept Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Delay delivery to some countries.
- The minimum order amount is $300-$500 for beauty products and $3,000-$5,000 for food.
- The lead times are 1-2 weeks.
SaladPlate is a premier Asian wholesale marketplace for sourcing food, beverages, and hospitality products globally. It’s a website under Informa – a company with 40 years of experience in the wholesale trade industry.
The most noteworthy categories on SaladPlate are bakery & pastry, coffee & tea, energy drinks, fruits & vegetables, dairy & eggs, snacks & candies, vegan food, hygiene & cleaning equipment, packaging materials, etc.
- Fast international shipping.
- Negotiable MOQ, costs of goods, and shipping fees.
- Common payment methods are L/C, T/T.
- Not all sellers deliver worldwide.
- High MOQ on many products.
Dropee is a Malaysian wholesaler that carries thousands of branded products across numerous categories, such as restaurants & cafes, office products & stationery, cleaning & housekeeping supplies, bed & bath, kitchen & dining, and health & personal care.
Since its inception in 2017, this Asian wholesale company has accumulated as many as 30K businesses to offer 100K different products and accommodate over 50K retailers.
- Deliver to all parts of Malaysia within 5-7 working days.
- Many items have free shipping options.
- 60 days payment terms for all brands.
- Not ship internationally.
- Many products have MOQ.
The company connects you with 7,600+ top Asian designers and factory alliances, offering a wide variety of wholesale products including hair jewelry, earrings, necklaces, pendants, chains, rings, bracelets, bangles, anklets, lapel pins, corsages, and cuff links. They come in an array of different styles, colors, materials, and are suitable for every occasion.
Having intelligent production chains, Tomade also allows you to create custom jewelry within only 5-15 days.
- No MOQ.
- Fast worldwide shipping within 3-20 days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, SF-Packet, etc.
- 2-3-day processing times.
- 3%-5% off for the first order and bulk orders.
- Pay with Paypal, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and Western Union.
- Expensive shipping fees (Starting from $7.51 for the first 0.1 kg and $2 per the next 0.1 kg).
The next Asian wholesale supplier & distributor to buy cheap products is Alibaba. It’s the most popular B2B online website on the internet, connecting you with over 150K top Chinese agents and manufacturers. All of them have to go through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
In addition to bulk purchasing, you can also buy goods with no MOQ on Alibaba with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center. It’s a newly launched tool of the platform that allows anyone to start an Alibaba dropshipping business.
- Ship to 190 countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- Trade Assurance to ensure orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Has private-label/white-label products.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Usually high shipping costs (However, many products have free shipping options).
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- Some products require high MOQ.
TVC-Mall is a cross-border Asian wholesaler & wholesale vendor owned by a renowned Chinese company called Shenzhen Zhenzhi Technology Ltd. It’s dedicated to providing over 100K selected high-ticket items in mobile accessories, replacement parts, and consumer electronics.
With an advanced distribution system, TVC-Mall guarantees 95% of orders will be dispatched within 1-3 days.
- No MOQ.
- Global shipping via UPS, DHL, EMS, Swiss Post and Hong Kong Post within 2-45 days.
- OEM/ODM and dropshipping services.
- Frequent discounts and coupons.
- Exclusive privileges based on the total order value (custom packages, labels, free samples, discounts, etc.).
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, and T/T Payment.
- Some orders might experience shipping delays.
ZiligoTrade is a B2B technology platform that powers the global supply chain with innovative solutions to create cost efficiencies and support sustainable growth.
It allows you to source garments, fabric, yarn, furniture, home goods, and office supplies from 200+ top Asian manufacturers and wholesale distributors from Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, China, and Hong Kong.
- Fast delivery worldwide.
- High-quality cataloging, design, photoshoots, online ads, and other marketing services.
- Support Net/Online Banking via Dragonpay, Kiosk Payment, Prepayment via Paymaya, Installment via Billease, and Cash On Delivery for selected sellers.
- The average production turnaround time is 4-6 weeks.
- MOQ is 100 units per color.
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is an Asian wholesaler & wholesale distributor founded in 1966. Its mission is to create opportunities for Hong Kong suppliers to connect with the world’s small and midsize enterprises (SMEs).
Besides sourcing products in any niches, HKTDC provides solutions to help you grow your company from scratch to success, from learning, funding, business matching, consulting, marketing, licensing, to financing.
- Fast global delivery (shipping methods are based on sellers).
- Hot products.
- Common payments methods are cash in advance, documentary credit, documentary collection, and open accounts.
- High MOQ.
Operated by TAITRA – Taiwan’s largest nonprofit trade promotion organization, TaiwanTrade is an Asian wholesaler & wholesale distributor dedicated to helping worldwide businesses to find quality suppliers and products in Taiwan.
As an all-in-one trade platform, it offers comprehensive and efficient services, including trade matching, customized sourcing, magazine publications, and newsletters.
On here, you can find over 660K items provided by 70K supplier members in common categories and key industries like ICT, auto parts, machinery, hardware, and more.
- Timely global delivery.
- Support Paypal, credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Alipay.
- High MOQ.
SuperDelivery is one of the largest Japanese wholesale suppliers, letting you source and import high-quality goods from trustworthy vendors and distributors from Japan.
When buying from SuperDelivery, you can save up to 30%-70% on products like fashion, furniture & interior, daily necessities, electronics, shop materials, and books compared to purchasing from other Asian retailers.
- No MOQ for most items.
- Prompt international delivery via DHL, UPS, FedEx, ECMS Express, and Pantos Express.
- Resonable shipping fees.
- Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, and T/T.
- JPY 1,300 handling fee for each vendor.
Next, we have IndiaMART – the largest Asian B2B marketplace to find Indian wholesalers & wholesale distributors.
Nowadays, there’re over 74M products on IndiaMART offered by 6.6M suppliers, which allows the company to serve 131M+ buyers.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Pay with credit/debit cards, net banking, Cardless EMI, UPI, wallets, and pay-later options.
- Not all sellers are reliable.
- High MOQ.
18. Trade Korea
Trade Korea connects you with direct Asian wholesalers, factories, and manufacturers to buy products at a very low cost.
It’s operated by KITA (North Korea International Trade Association) – a non-profit private organization established in 1946. As a leader in advancing export strategies, trade systems, and procedures, the company supports SMEs to find new markets and secure a wide range of business connections.
Some noteworthy categories on Trade Korea are fashion clothing, jewelry & watches, home & kitchen, food & beverage, stationery & printing, health & medical, machinery & parts, consumer electronics, and more.
- Worldwide shipping (Shipping methods depend on sellers).
- Negotiable shipping fees and costs of products.
- Common payment methods include L/C, T/T.
- Not all sellers on Trade Korea are reliable.
- Usually high shipping fees.
- Many products require high MOQ.
How To Sell Asian Products Online Without Buying Wholesale
For merchants who have little funding to buy a large quantity of Asian goods upfront, you can try a model called dropshipping.
It’s a fulfillment method that allows you to sell products online to customers worldwide without owning any inventory. Instead, you direct your store orders to dropshipping suppliers to help you handle the rest, from warehousing, fulfilling, packaging, to blind shipping.
As a result, you can eliminate almost all the risks of buying wholesale and focus more on selling products and scaling your business.
To learn more about making money from dropshipping, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business.