Alibaba is the largest Chinese platform for global wholesale B2B trade that connects 150K+ suppliers to 10M+ buyers from 190+ countries and regions in 40+ industries.
With the recent launch of its dropshipping center, the platform is now a viable option for Shopify merchants to dropship from and make money.
This post will show you the 6 best apps to help you do just that.
Best Shopify Apps & Software To Dropship From Alibaba
Here’re the 6 best Shopify Alibaba dropshipping apps & tools.
Alibaba Dropshipping Center is the official dropshipping app of Alibaba. It lets you access over 1M products with no MOQ supplied by 10K+ verified & top-rated manufacturers that you can sell straight on your online Shopify store.
Regarding product categories, the main ones the platform offers are apparel, shoes, home & garden, consumer electronics, vehicles & accessories, beauty & personal care, gifts & crafts, timepieces & jewelry, bags & cases, sports & entertainment, gaming accessories, toys, and pet goods.
Alibaba Dropshipping Center currently supports 15 different languages, including English, Nepali, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Thai, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Turkish, Dutch, Vietnamese, and Indonesian.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Sort items by the number of orders.
- Hot-selling item recommendations.
- Automatic order cancellation, logistics synchronization, and pricing rules.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay.
- Cannot sort products based on pricing.
- You can only see stock levels when adding products to your import list.
Alibaba Dropshipping Center has no subscription fees.
Alibaba Dropshipping Center is the best free & easiest-to-use app to start a Shopify Alibaba dropshipping business.
The second best tool to dropship from Alibaba to Shopify is Syncee. It’s an authorized Alibaba technology partner that supports one-click import, bulk management, dynamic price setting, product data syncing, and order process automation.
Besides, Syncee connects you to local US/CA/EU/UK/AU vendors and some of the biggest wholesale distributors, such as BigBuy, Matterhorn, GVLLERY, Bimago, and VidaXL.
It also offers an advanced DataFeed Manager tool to help you upload and update your own supplier’s items via CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON, or TXT files. And, with Syncee’s easy-to-use drag & drop function, you can quickly connect the product data to your online Shopify store’s product fields.
- Third-party suppliers that can ship to the US/EU within 10-20 days.
- Intelligent search and recommendation of third-party products.
- No transaction fees.
- Secure payments via Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, Squarespace, Ecwid, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Wix, Jumpseller, Shoprenter, EKM, KMO Shops, and Zyro.
- Some features are confusing to use.
Start dropshipping for free for up to 25 imported products. From $29/month to import 500 items and access advanced features.
Syncee is an ideal choice to easily manage third-party Shopify dropshipping vendors as well as Alibaba dropshippers all in one place.
Modalyst is a Shopify dropshipping supplier that enables you to explore millions of products available in single units provided by Alibaba and 1K+ distributors of all sizes, ranging from private-label brands, indie companies, eco-friendly manufacturers, to AliExpress sellers.
Besides the traditional dropshipping model, the marketplace also offers print-on-demand services to help you create and sell merchandise with custom designs.
At the moment, there’re over 350K online businesses and entrepreneurs using Modalyst, who have imported a total of 10M+ items to their stores and reached 50M+ worldwide shoppers.
- Third-party sellers that ship international orders within 15 business days and US/EU ones within 7 days on average.
- One-click import, smart pricing, product info sync, automatic inventory updates, and automatic Alibaba order fulfillment.
- Payment methods include Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Direct connection to Shopify, BigCommerce, and Wix.
- 1%-5% processing fees.
You can use Modalyst for free for up to 25 imported products. Paid plans start from $35/month to remove the limit.
Modalyst is suitable for merchants who are interested in dropshipping both custom and predesigned goods.
Apart from adding Alibaba products to your Shopify website, Spocket also allows you to browse through a catalog of vetted US/UK dropshipping suppliers carrying curated winning products with trending potential and up to 30%-40% discounts on retail prices.
It’s one of Canada’s top growing companies and trusted by over 60K merchants across the world.
Spocket aims to provide high-quality and fast-delivery items complemented with seamless order processing and branded invoicing.
- Third-party sellers that ship to the US/EU regions within 7 days.
- Search products by images.
- One-click order fulfillment and real-time order tracking.
- Support migrating your items from Oberlo and DSers.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Integration options are Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, WooCommerce, Ecwid, BigCommerce, Square, and Felex.
- The app gets laggy when browsing through many products.
- A 5% transaction fee is charged when placing orders from third-party suppliers who maintain warehouses in the US and China.
Starting from $24/month to import 25 unique products. $49.99 to import 250 products.
You can use Spocket to find ideas for winning products.
Dropified is another official Alibaba technology partner that supports integration with Shopify. The most noteworthy feature of this dropshipping software is multi-vendor mapping, which provides you with the ability to set up different suppliers for different variants of the same product in case one runs out of stock.
- Add products to your store in 1 click and fulfill orders automatically.
- Advanced pricing rules.
- Create product bundles to fulfill all the items in the bundles at once.
- Earn cashback by connecting to Admitad Affiliate Network.
- Compatible with Shopify, WooCommerce, CommerceHQ, and GrooveKart.
- A pure product import & fulfillment app with no added services compared to other providers on this list.
It costs $47/month to use Dropified to import and fulfill Alibaba products. You can also upgrade to the $127/month plan to have the ability to list and manage items on eBay, Google Shopping, Facebook Shops, and Instagram Shops.
Dropified is a good option to help you easily expand your sales channels.
Although CJDropshipping doesn’t let you directly import Alibaba products to Shopify, it provides sourcing request solutions that will help you find dropshipping suppliers of any items and publish them on the platform for you to add to your store to sell.
Established in 2014 in China, CJ now possesses over 200 warehouses all over Asia, the USA, Germany, Britain, and France and an impressive team of more than 1K dedicated support agents.
The most special feature of CJDropshipping is its branded dropshipping services which enable you to ship products in personalized packages with your custom-designed logos, stickers, and thank you cards.
- Ship globally within 30 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Free quality check services.
- Winning product recommendations.
- Bundle different products in one order. It means your customer receives all items at once, and you pay only for one delivery.
- Product photography and video creation services.
- Automatic invoicing and tracking number syncing.
- Warehousing and fulfillment solutions to shorten shipping times.
- Print-on-demand & ODM services to help you create private-label products.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for some Asian countries.
- Mobile apps to efficiently manage your store right on your smartphone.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfers, credit cards, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Connect to Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Magento, Wix, PrestaShop, ShopLazza, ShipStation, eBay, TikTok, Etsy, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays happen from time to time.
- Each product has a small service fee (about $0.5-$1).
It’s free to start dropshipping from CJDropshipping.
For anyone looking for a Chinese dropshipping agent that can assist you at every step of your business journey, consider CJDropshipping.
Pros & Cons Of Alibaba Shopify Dropshipping Vs. AliExpress Shopify Dropshipping
Here’re the pros of dropshipping from Alibaba to Shopify:
- Less Competition & Saturation: You have access to new items earlier since many Alibaba suppliers have Research & Development departments. As a result, you have more chances to find winning dropshipping products with little competition and saturation.
- Branding Potential: There’re a lot of manufacturers on Alibaba that can help you stamp your own logo on products and ship them in personalized shipment packages.
- Higher Supplier Quality: All of the sellers and manufacturers on Alibaba have to go through strict verification & authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance: This is a free transactional protection service of Alibaba that guarantees your orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Cheaper Product Prices: Most products on Alibaba are directly from manufacturers. It’s even possible to negotiate with them to further lower the costs of goods.
- Easier To Source Products & Scale Your Business: Alibaba sellers have great experience processing bulk orders since the platform is originally a B2B wholesale website.
Here’re the cons of dropshipping from Alibaba vs. dropshipping from AliExpress to Shopify:
- Higher Shipping Fees: Alibaba sellers are used to delivering orders in large quantities. As a result, they will generally increase the shipping prices when handling small orders.
- Limited Number Of Dropshipping Apps: there is a limited number of apps that support Alibaba Shopify dropshipping compared to AliExpress.
Alibaba is a reasonable choice for Shopify dropshipping. It lets you access new items from verified suppliers for winning product discovery.
Moreover, the platform features many manufacturers that can help you add your own logo to products and ship them in custom packaging.
For more information on building a successful Shopify Alibaba dropshipping business, check out our complete guide to dropshipping from Alibaba (no MOQ).
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.