Wix is one of the most popular store builders to start a dropshipping business. Compared to Shopify, it is more elegant and has better out-of-the-box SEO tools. The platform also has excellent built-in marketing features to help you promote your store.
To help you quickly get started making money dropshipping on Wix without holding inventory, this post will show you the 13 best apps and suppliers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices.
Best Dropshipping Apps & Dropshippers For Wix Stores
Here’re the 13 best Wix dropshipping apps & suppliers.
Modalyst is a dropshipping marketplace that was acquired by Wix in 2021. It presents you with 1K+ distributors of all sizes and shapes, ranging from private-label clothing brands, indie companies, eco-friendly manufacturers, to AliExpress & Alibaba sellers.
Besides the traditional dropshipping model, the platform also provides print-on-demand services to help you create and sell goods with custom designs. However, other suppliers that we’re going to mention at the end of this post might be better options in this specific department.
At the moment, there’re over 350K online businesses and entrepreneurs using Modalyst, who have imported a total of 10M+ products to their stores and reached 50M+ worldwide shoppers.
- International orders take 15 business days to deliver and US/EU ones take 7 days on average.
- Smart pricing rules.
- Automatic product info updates.
- Support importing products from Alibaba and AliExpress.
- 100+ print-on-demand products.
- Payment methods include Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Direct connection to Wix, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
- Processing times are up to 10 days.
- 1%-5% processing fees.
- Products: Starting from $2.99/t-shirt, $7/handbag, $20/watch, $9/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can use Modalyst for free for up to 25 imported products. Paid plans start from $35/month to remove the limit.
Use Modalyst to easily and seamlessly resell merchandise from both Chinese and non-Chinese dropshipping suppliers.
CJDropshipping is the best Chinese dropshipper to integrate with Wix. By working directly with manufacturers, it’s able to offer a wide range of products at a very low cost.
Established in 2014, the company now has 200+ warehouses all over Asia, the USA, Germany, Britain, and France. It also stands out for its professional team of 1K+ dedicated agents.
A robust feature of CJ is dropshipping branding services which enable you to ship items in a variety of personalized packages with your own logos, tags, stickers, and thank you cards.
- Blind dropshipping worldwide within 30 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Free quality check services.
- Hot product recommendations.
- Winning product photography and video creation services.
- Combine and split orders.
- Automatic invoicing and order & tracking number syncing.
- You can post sourcing requests for any products on AliExpress, Banggood, Taobao, DHgate, and other marketplaces and CJ can help you source those items at even lower prices.
- Warehousing and fulfillment solutions.
- Print-on-demand services.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for some Asian countries.
- Mobile apps to help you efficiently manage your store right on your smartphone.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfers, credit cards, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Integration options are Wix, Shopify, Squarespace, Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, ShopLazza, ShipStation, eBay, Etsy, TikTok, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays happen from time to time.
- Some items are low-quality.
- Each product has a small service fee ($0.5-$1).
- Products: As low as $0.71/shirt, $0.8/handbag, $0.1/necklace, $0.25/watch, $0.7/mug, $0.2/phone case, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.5 to the US, $4 to the EU, $2.5 to Asia, etc.
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
For anyone looking for a dropshipping agent in China that can assist you at every step of your Wix business journey, CJDropshipping is worth considering.
3. AliExpress Dropshipping By DSers
Began in 2018, DSers is the top free dropshipping app to easily import AliExpress products to Wix, edit the information, and bulk place multiple orders in one click. It also provides you with the ability to automatically track and sync order tracking numbers to your PayPal account as well as your store.
Regarding AliExpress, it’s the most popular Chinese direct-to-consumer site on the internet launched in 2010 by the renowned Alibaba Group, currently catering to over 20M daily visitors and 180M annual active users around the world.
- Automated pricing rules.
- Inventory notifications.
- Split or map product variants.
- Integrate with Admitad to get commissions when you place orders to AliExpress.
- Payments via credit cards.
- Besides Wix, DSers also works with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Not as versatile as other apps on this list.
- Products: From AliExpress.
- Shipping Costs: From AliExpress.
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to begin a dropshipping side hustle with DSers.
DSers is the best free Wix tool to start dropshipping from AliExpress.
Spocket connects Wix store owners to numerous vetted dropshipping suppliers based in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. It’s one of Canada’s top growing companies and trusted by over 60K merchants across the world.
The platform aims to provide high-quality and fast-delivery products complemented with seamless order processing and branded invoicing.
- Ship to the US/EU regions within 7 days.
- Up to 30%-40% discounts on retail prices.
- Support importing products from AliExpress and Alibaba to your store.
- Search products by images.
- One-click order fulfillment processes.
- Real-time order tracking.
- Support migrating your items from Oberlo and DSers.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Compatible with Wix, Shopify, Squarespace, BigCommerce, Ecwid, WooCommerce, Square, and Felex.
- Not all vendors ship worldwide.
- Processing time is up to 10 days.
- Up to 30 days to deliver international orders.
- A 5% transaction fee is charged when placing orders from suppliers who maintain warehouses in the US and China.
- Products: From about $7/shirt, $10/bag, $4.5/wristwatch, $6.5/necklace, $9/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $3 (Many products can be shipped for free).
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Starting from $24/month to import 25 unique products. $49.99 to import 250 products.
Spocket is an excellent place to find fast dropshipping vendors for the US/UK/EU market.
Syncee is a dropshipping app to link to Wix that collaborates with local US/CA/EU/UK/AU providers and some of the biggest wholesale suppliers, such as Wish, Matterhorn, and VidaXL.
The marketplace carries a huge collection of merchandise in many different dropshipping niches, including adult & youth clothing, plus-size apparel, shoes, socks, totes & handbags, watches, jewelry, notepads, calendars, phone accessories, and more.
- Ship to the US/EU within 10-20 days.
- Intelligent product search and recommendation.
- Discounted prices for high-volume merchants.
- DataFeed Manager helps you upload and manage your own suppliers via CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON, or TXT files.
- Automated order data sync.
- Dynamic price settings.
- Support importing goods from Alibaba.
- No transaction fees.
- Secure payments via Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Wix, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Ecwid, Jumpseller, Shoprenter, EKM, KMO Shops, and Zyro.
- Not all suppliers deliver worldwide.
- Many sellers have long processing times.
- Many items have high shipping fees.
- Products: From $5/shirt, $7/handbag, $4/necklace, $5/phone case, $8/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 (Some vendors offer free shipping options).
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free for up to 25 imported products. Starting from $29/month to import 500 items and access advanced features.
Syncee is another amazing website to find quick Wix dropshipping providers for top consumer markets.
DropCommerce connects your Wix dropshipping shops to 400+ original USA brands that are hand-picked for high quality and fast shipping.
- Deliver to the US within 3-7 days.
- Up to 35% discount compared to retail prices.
- Branded invoicing.
- Prebuilt storefront solution with 3 months free of the Pro plan and loaded with trending items with historically proven sales, Facebook ads documentation, and high-converting descriptions.
- Accept credit cards.
- Integrate with Wix, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
- Not all products are available for international delivery.
- Long shipping times for orders outside North America (Up to 30 days).
- Up to 10 days to process orders.
- A number of items have high shipping fees.
- Products: From $9.99/shirt, $12/handbag, $8/necklace, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $6 to the US, $10 to Canada, and $12 to other regions.
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free for 25 products. Starting from $49 to import up to 250 items.
Leverage DropCommerce to further enhance your store’s product line.
7. Wix Art Store
Wix Art Store is the official art dropshipping app of Wix, allowing you to effortlessly display your digital artworks on your storefront and get them printed on products like canvas art prints, photo prints, posters, metal prints, framed prints, acrylic prints, t-shirts, mugs, and bags.
The platform collaborates with a trustworthy third-party provider called Order A Print to fulfill your orders.
- Worldwide shipping within 9-15 days.
- Protect and brand your images with a custom watermark.
- Create a custom license for your digital art.
- Support Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Quick Wix integration with 12 customizable layouts.
- Might need at least 3 days to print orders.
- Not having a wide range of items.
- Products: From $16/t-shirt, $1/photo print, $14/canvas, $19/phone case, $9/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5-$10.
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
If you want to start selling personalized art merchandise on Wix with minimum setup steps, go with Wix Art Store.
BigBuy is a Wix wholesale dropshipping supplier based in Spain with nearly 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry. It has 20,000-square-meter logistics warehouses all over the EU, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, BigBuy can give you access to hundreds of dropshipping products (clothes, hair, office supplies, furniture, electronics, knives, pets, toys, gifts, new-age goods, etc.) with no minimum at a very competitive price (up to 70% off compared to retail).
- Fast global delivery with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- Real-time synchronization for the catalog, stock, orders, and tracking.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Turnkey store solution filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integration with Wix, Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, Magento, eBay, Amazon, and 200+ marketplaces.
- Expensive subscription & activation fees.
- Fairly high shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
- Products: From $1.5/shirt, $6/handbag, $2.5/necklace, $5.5/watch, $1/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $5 to Europe, $9 to the United States, $11 to Asia, etc.
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: The one-time activation fee to integrate BigBuy with Wix is $129. Plus, you have to pay an extra $20/month.
Use BigBuy to easily expand your sales channels to a broad range of online marketplaces.
AppScenic is another dropshipping marketplace that lets you resell goods from distributors in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.
This Wix app implements a smart escrow system that guarantees returns and refunds to help you confidently grow your business.
- 2-10 days to ship to the US/EU.
- Automatically sync stocks, prices, and tracking numbers.
- Auto-orders with custom rules.
- Smart price formulas.
- Pay your orders via bank transfers, PayPal, Wise, Payoneer, credit cards, or Stripe.
- Integrate with Wix, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Not all vendors ship globally.
- Some products have high delivery costs.
- 1%-6% transaction fees.
- Products: From $4/shirt, $10/handbag, $3/necklace, $3/watch, $2.5/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $4 (Some vendors provide free shipping options).
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free for up to 500 imported items (No push-to-store feature). From $19 to push/sync items with your store and access advanced features.
You might use AppScenic to offer your customers more products.
Belonging to Brandsdistribution Group, BDroppy is the best luxury dropshipper for Wix. It’s based in Italy EU and has 12+ years of experience in the industry providing designer tees, sweatshirts, yoga pants, activewear, urban wear, underwear, and high-end fashion accessories.
BDroppy offers 120 authentic & original brands, including Adidas & Nike, Gucci, Dior, Timberland, Sector, Maserati, Emporio Armani, Diesel, Komono, Michael Kors, Guess, Calvin Klein, Gant, and many more.
- Ship to 50+ countries and territories in the EU, US, UK, and extra-EU within 2-3 weeks via DHL, FedEx, Poste Italiane, and Boxberry.
- Catalog in 20 languages and 24 currencies.
- Professional images for marketing campaigns.
- Automatic synchronization of product quantities and prices.
- Automatic orders transmission.
- Real-time order tracking.
- Turnkey webstore services.
- Social selling solutions to start dropshipping on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram Direct, Messenger, and Telegram without the need of building an eCommerce store.
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, instant payments (Klarna/Sofort, MyBank), and bank transfers.
- Integrate with Wix, Shopify, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Ecwid, Amazon, and eBay.
- Low stock on many products.
- Unresponsive customer service.
- High subscription fees.
- Doesn’t ship to many countries in the world.
- Products: From €11.34/shirt, €11.9/handbag, €19.8/necklace, €17.99/watch, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from €6.9 to the EU, €9.9 to the UK/US/Canada, etc.
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: €99/month to import up to 1K products. €199 to import up to 5K items.
Use BDroppy to dropship brand-name fashion clothes.
Dripshipper is a coffee dropshipping supplier located in the USA that supports integration with Wix. It offers complete customization and ownership solutions that enable you to add your logo and package design to over 40 wholesale beans & flavored coffees.
To ensure buyers receive the freshest and highest quality products, Dripshipper’s roasters facilities are compliant with FDA regulations and coffees are dispatched within 1-2 days of orders.
- US/UK/EU delivery within 3-5 days.
- Many different packaging options, such as 12oz bags, 1LB bags, 2LB bags, and 5LB bag options.
- Fully automated order fulfillment.
- Training programs and marketing materials.
- Up to 10% discounts for high-volume merchants.
- Store setup services.
- Accept credit cards.
- Integrate with Wix and Shopify.
- Doesn’t ship worldwide.
- Products: From $13.01/12oz bag, £5.50/12-pack decaf, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Free shipping to the US, from £5 to the UK, and £10.5 to the EU.
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: $30/month.
Dripshipper is the top choice to help you build a private-label coffee brand.
Printful is the best dropshipping print-on-demand app for Wix. It has a network of fulfillment centers across the US, EU, and partner facilities in Japan and Australia. This helps Printful deliver 80% of orders in the same region they’re purchased, helping it lower shipping costs while still maintaining great shipping times.
The platform was founded in 2013 and has now been catering to 389K+ customers, delivered 43.1M items, and sold $961M.
In terms of the product selection, Printful allows you to personalize over 300 dropshipping items to sell on Wix, such as clothes, hats, face masks, backpacks, drinkware, postcards, keychains, blankets, towels, aprons, etc.
- Worldwide delivery within 20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Numerous branding options, including personalized packing slips, branded packaging inserts (flyers, coupons, business cards, stickers, postcards, and hand-written thank-you notes), inside/outside clothing labels, custom packaging, and white-label tracking pages.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Warehousing & fulfillment solutions that help stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Additional services, including graphic design, photography, video, and store setup.
- 4-week return & refund policy.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Link to Wix, Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Squarespace, BigCommerce, Ecwid, Webflow, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, Shift4Shop/3dcart, Storenvy, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and Wish.
- 2-5 business days to process orders.
- Products: From $11.25/t-shirt, $24.45/hoodie, $13.25/hat, $31.95/backpack, $10.25/phone case, $7.95/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $3.99 to the US, $4.39 to the EU, and $8.99 to Asian countries.
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free. However, you can upgrade to the $9/month Plus plan to access advanced product mockups and the background removal tool. The $49/month Pro plan will let you access exclusive clipart graphics, premium images at no extra cost, and other robust features.
Printful is the most reliable & well-rounded solution to start dropshipping custom products on Wix.
VistaNova is a new initiative of Cimpress – a NASDAQ-listed pioneer of mass customization and production with manufacturing facilities throughout Europe, North & South America, India, Australia, Philippines, China, and Japan.
It strives to become a sustainable print-on-demand dropshipping provider for Wix by only working with eco-certified manufacturers and packaging products in recyclable materials.
- Ship within 3-9 days to mainland United States via FedEx and CNE.
- Design Lab is intuitive, visual, and easy to use.
- AI Design helps generate one-of-a-kind patterns.
- Custom wash labels and hag tags.
- Design assistance and product setup services.
- Dedicated premium VIP services for content creators and big brands.
- Bulk order discounts and monthly sales incentives.
- Returns & refunds within 30 days of receipts.
- Payment methods are Mastercard, Visa, Discover, AMEX, and Paypal.
- Connection to Wix and Shopify.
- Only ship to the US at the moment.
- 5-7 business days to produce orders.
- Small product catalog.
- Items are fairly expensive.
- Products: From $25.65/t-shirt, $38/hoodie, $29.50/cropped sweatshirt, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.50 for Priority shipping and $13.00 for Express shipping.
- Wix Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
If you want to create an environmentally-friendly fashion dropshipping brand for printed clothes, try out VistaNova.
These 13 Wix dropshipping apps & suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product prices, product quality, shipping speed, shipping rates, payment methods, branding options, and automation & integration capabilities.
To sum it up, for merchants finding cheap dropshippers for Wix, AliExpress (imported via DSers) is the top choice and CJDropshipping is a more versatile one. On the contrary, go with BDroppy to sell high-ticket items.
If you’re looking for fast dropshipping providers for the US and EU, we recommend Modalyst, Spocket, and Syncee. BigBuy is expensive so you can think of using them at a later stage of your business.
In regards to selling custom products, Wix Art Store is a great solution for art prints and Printful is the most powerful one. VistaNova is ideal for anyone wanting to dropship more sustainably.
Finally, Dripshipper is the best option to start your own coffee brand.
It’s important to note that besides picking a suitable partner, store optimization, marketing, SEO, and particularly customer service are also vital elements that separate your Wix shop from the average ones.
For more information on those aspects, check out our complete dropshipping checklist.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.