PrestaShop is an open-source e-commerce platform that can help you start a dropshipping business. It’s free (you only pay for domain names and hosting from third-party providers), secure, scalable, flexible, and currently being used by over 300,000 shops around the world.
In order to save your time from scouring the internet trying to find the best dropshipping partner for PrestaShop, this post will show you the 9 best ones of them.
Best Dropshipping Modules & Dropshippers For PrestaShop
Here’re the 9 best PrestaShop dropshipping modules & suppliers.
CJDropshipping is the best Chinese dropshipping module to integrate with PrestaShop. By working directly with manufacturers, it’s able to offer a wide range of products at a very low cost.
Established in 2014, the company now has 200+ warehouses all over Asia, the USA, Germany, Britain, and France. It also stands out for its professional team of 1K+ dedicated agents.
In addition, it provides print-on-demand dropshipping solutions to help you create and sell merchandise with custom designs. However, other suppliers that we’re going to mention in this post do a much better job than CJ in this specific department.
- Blind dropshipping globally within 30 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Free quality check services.
- Hot product recommendations.
- Winning product photography and video creation services.
- Combine and split orders.
- Automatic invoicing and order & tracking number syncing.
- You can post sourcing requests for any products on AliExpress, Banggood, Taobao, DHgate, and other marketplaces and CJ can help you source those items at even lower prices.
- Warehousing and fulfillment solutions.
- ODM services.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for some Asian countries.
- Mobile apps to help you efficiently manage your store right on your smartphone.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfers, credit cards, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Integration options are PrestaShop, Shopify, Squarespace, Magento, Wix, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, ShopLazza, ShipStation, eBay, Etsy, TikTok, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays happen from time to time.
- Some items are low-quality.
- Each product has a small service fee ($0.5-$1).
- Products: As low as $0.71/shirt, $0.8/handbag, $0.1/necklace, $0.25/watch, $0.7/mug, $0.2/phone case, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.5 to the US, $4 to the EU, $2.5 to Asia, etc.
- PrestaShop Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
For anyone looking for a dropshipping agent in China that can assist you at every step of your business journey, CJDropshipping is worth considering.
BigBuy is a PrestaShop wholesale dropshipper based in Spain with nearly 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry. It has 20,000-square-meter logistics warehouses all over the EU, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, BigBuy can give you access to hundreds of products in a variety of dropshipping niches (clothing, office supplies, furniture, electronics, knives, pets, toys, gift sets, metaphysical goods, etc.) with no minimum at a very competitive price (up to 70% off compared to retail).
- Global delivery within 5-11 days with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- Real-time synchronization for the catalog, stock, orders, and tracking.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Turnkey PrestaShop store solution filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs (€790).
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Direct integration with Prestashop, Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, Magento, eBay, Amazon, and 200+ marketplaces.
- Expensive subscription & activation fees.
- Fairly high shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
- Products: From $1.5/shirt, $6/handbag, $2.5/necklace, $5.5/watch, $1/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $5 to Europe, $9 to the United States, $11 to Asia, etc.
- PrestaShop Dropshipping Subscription Fees: The one-time activation fee to integrate BigBuy with PrestaShop is $149. Plus, you have to pay an extra $20/month.
If you want to get started dropshipping without having to go through complicated setup processes, use BigBuy’s premade store service. This platform is also a good option to easily expand your sales channels to a broad range of online marketplaces.
AliExpress is the most popular Chinese direct-to-consumer dropshipping site on the internet. It was launched in 2010 by the renowned Alibaba Group, currently catering to over 20M daily visitors and 180M annual active users around the world.
On the website, there’re as many as 100M low-cost products, ranging from adult & baby clothes, plus-size fashion, bags & wallets, shoes & sneakers, socks & stockings, hair extensions, jewelry, watches, to art prints, cups, phone cases, wall calendars, notebooks, coffee, etc.
To easily import AliExpress items to your PrestaShop dropshipping store, you can use the AliExpress Dropshipping PRO addon. It also helps you quickly fulfill your customer’s order by bringing all the necessary information to AliExpress’s cart with just a click of a button.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions via AliExpress Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, ePacket, China Post Ordinary & Air Mail, and more.
- Frequent discount events.
- Process orders with Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Wire Transfer, AliExpress Pocket, etc.
- Doesn’t support automated capabilities (e.g., stock & tracking number syncing, product pricing updates, etc.).
- Not all sellers on AliExpress are reliable and offer quality items.
- Shipping can take up to 45-60 days.
- Products: From around $2/t-shirt, $4/handbag, $1/necklace, $2/watch, $4/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $1-$2. A lot of items have free shipping options.
- PrestaShop Dropshipping Subscription Fees: The AliExpress Dropshipping PRO module costs a one-time fee of $109.99. After one year, you might pay $35/year to receive further updates and support.
AliExpress is the ideal partner for beginner merchants to find inspiration for winning products and test out new ideas.
InventorySource is a dropshipping marketplace for PrestaShop founded in 2002 and now lets you browse through a directory of 4K+ wholesalers & dropshippers like US Direct, HomeRoots, Kroll, D&H, Kole Imports, and CWR Wholesale Distribution.
Some of the most noteworthy categories on the platform are garden supplies, pet goods, survival & tactical & camping gear, hunting & fishing tools, body & fragrance, and vitamins & supplements.
- Fast shipping to the US within 3-5 days.
- Advanced filters.
- Multi-supplier split order routing.
- Automatically sync inventory, orders, and shipment tracking numbers.
- Tailored solutions for enterprise retailers (via FLXPoint).
- Pay with Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Integrate with 25+ platforms, including PrestaShop, Shopify, Shift4Shop, Ecwid, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, SellBrite, Wallmart, SellerActive, Amazon, eBay, and more.
- Not all vendors support international delivery.
- Processing times are inconsistent.
- Products: Based on suppliers.
- Shipping Costs: Based on suppliers.
- PrestaShop Dropshipping Subscription Fees: From $99/month.
InventorySource is an excellent place to find fast dropshipping vendors for the US/UK/EU market.
Griffati is one of the best PrestaShop brand-name dropshipping suppliers located in Italy EU. It offers genuine designer clothing pieces like t-shirts, sweatshirts, gilets, jeans, yoga leggings, dresses, blazers, and cardigans that are carefully selected and quality-checked with the aim to create a long-term and solid relationship with customers.
As of now, Griffati features 300+ authentic brands, including Alexander Mcqueen, Calvin Klein, Diesel, Givenchy, Guess, 525, Levi’s, Fila, Boy London, etc. This helps the company cater to over 10 major distributors and more than 150,000 registered retailers worldwide.
- Ship to Italy within 2-3 working days, EU within 3-6 days, and other countries within 10 days.
- 20,000+ products with new items regularly updated.
- Up to 50%-80% discounts off the retail price.
- Product descriptions in 24 languages.
- Multilingual customer service, product consulting, and technical assistance.
- Automatic synchronization of stocks and order forwarding.
- Accept credit cards, bank transfers, MyBank, PayPal, and Klarna.
- Integrate with Prestashop, Shopify, Woocommerce, and Magento.
- Expensive subscription fees.
- High shipping costs.
- Low product stock levels.
- Products: From $4.63/shirt, $5.63/sweatshirt, $31.88/handbag, $19.92/wallet, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $16 to Europe and $21 to other non-EU countries.
- PrestaShop Dropshipping Subscription Fees: $190/month.
Use Griffati to dropship luxury fashion products.
Belonging to Brandsdistribution Group, BDroppy is another leading Italian premium dropshipping supplier that supports integration with PrestaShop. It has 12+ years of experience in the industry providing designer tops, bottoms, sports garments, street apparel, underwear, and high-end fashion accessories.
BDroppy offers 120 original brands like Adidas, Nike, Gucci, Dior, Timberland, Sector, Maserati, Emporio Armani, Diesel, Komono, Michael Kors, Guess, Calvin Klein, Gant, and many more.
- Ship to 50+ countries and territories in the EU, US, UK, and extra-EU within 2-3 weeks via DHL, FedEx, Poste Italiane, and Boxberry.
- Catalog in 20 languages and 24 currencies.
- Professional images for marketing campaigns.
- Automatic synchronization of product quantities and prices.
- Automatic orders transmission.
- Real-time order tracking.
- Turnkey webstore services.
- Social selling solutions to start dropshipping on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram Direct, Messenger, and Telegram without the need of building an eCommerce store.
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, instant payments (Klarna/Sofort, MyBank), and bank transfers.
- Integrate with PrestaShop, Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Ecwid, Amazon, and eBay.
- Low stock on many products.
- Unresponsive customer service.
- Doesn’t ship to many countries in the world.
- Products: From €11.34/shirt, €11.9/handbag, €19.8/necklace, €17.99/watch, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from €6.9 to the EU, €9.9 to the UK/US/Canada, etc.
- PrestaShop Dropshipping Subscription Fees: €99/month to import up to 1K products. €199 to import up to 5K items.
Leverage BDroppy to further expand your luxury designer fashion collection.
Banggood is a massive Chinese direct-to-consumer & dropshipping site like AliExpress for PrestaShop.
Growing with a network of 37+ overseas warehouses and 100K+ partner suppliers, the company is now serving 66M+ registered users with a global reach in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East.
Since its inception in 2006 in Guangzhou China, Banggood has emerged to become a top-50 brand in the country. Banggood app was also one of the most downloaded shopping apps in Europe.
To import Banggood’s items to your store, we suggest using Banggood Prestashop Dropshipping By CedCommerce.
- Deliver to 200+ countries and territories via Standard Shipping, Air Parcel Register, Railway Direct Mail, Expedited Shipping Service, and EMS Express Mail Service.
- 5%-20% dropshipping discounts.
- Custom shipping invoices.
- 30-day no-reason return policy if customers are not satisfied with products and the items are still in brand new condition.
- COD for Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
- Pay securely via more than 40+ payment methods, including Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, UPI Payment, KONBINI, Multibanco, Klarna, AfterPay, etc.
- Must use a third-party module to import and sync the product catalog to your PrestaShop store.
- It can sometimes take up to 60 days for orders to reach destinations.
- Products: From $6.99/t-shirt, $4.99/necklace, $7.72/watch, $10.99/handbag, $6.99/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Most items have free shipping options.
- PrestaShop Dropshipping Subscription Fees: The Banggood Prestashop Dropshipping By CedCommerce extension costs $299.
Banggood is an alternative to AliExpress with better customer service, product quality, and shipping speed.
Matterhorn Wholesale is a PrestaShop dropshipping distributor for independent brand women’s fashion. It’s headquartered in Poland and was introduced to the market in 2004.
Matterhorn Wholesale currently possesses a curation of 25K trendy made-in-EU products of Numoco, Marko, FIGL, Axami, IVON, and more.
In order to quickly import Matterhorn’s products to your store, we suggest using Matterhorn Dropshipping.
- Fast delivery to the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and European countries within 2-10 days.
- Free shipping to many Europe countries on orders over €499.
- 120 brands within daily assortment updates.
- High-quality and professional product photos.
- Secure payments by credit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal.
- No automatic order processing or stock syncing abilities.
- Not shipping to a number of countries in the world.
- Up to 5 days to process orders.
- Products: From €4.9/shirt, €5.9/sweatshirt, €8.9/handbag, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From €5.9 to the EU, €13.9 to the US, €21.9 to Australia, etc.
- PrestaShop Dropshipping Subscription Fees: The Matterhorn Dropshipping module costs $381.99. After one year, the fee is $122/year to receive additional updates and support.
Go with Matterhorn to dropship garments from independent brands.
Printful is the best dropshipping print-on-demand module for PrestaShop. It has a network of fulfillment centers across the US, EU, and partner facilities in Japan and Australia. This helps Printful deliver 80% of orders in the same region they’re purchased, helping it lower shipping costs while still maintaining great shipping times.
The platform was founded in 2013 and has now been catering to 389K+ customers, delivered 43.1M items, and sold $961M.
In terms of the product selection, Printful allows you to personalize over 300 dropshipping items to sell on PrestaShop, such as clothes, hats, face masks, backpacks, drinkware, postcards, keychains, blankets, towels, aprons, etc.
- Worldwide delivery within 20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Numerous branding options, including personalized packing slips, branded packaging inserts (flyers, coupons, business cards, stickers, postcards, and hand-written thank-you notes), white-label clothing labels, custom packaging, and white-label tracking pages.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Warehousing & fulfillment solutions that help stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Additional services, including graphic design, photography, video, and store setup.
- 4-week return & refund policy.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Link to PrestaShop, Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, Squarespace, BigCommerce, Ecwid, Webflow, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, Shift4Shop, Storenvy, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and Wish.
- 2-5 business days to process orders.
- Products: From $11.25/t-shirt, $24.45/hoodie, $13.25/hat, $31.95/backpack, $10.25/phone case, $7.95/mug, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $3.99 to the US, $4.39 to the EU, and $8.99 to Asian countries.
- PrestaShop Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to begin a dropshipping side hustle with Printful. However, you can upgrade to the $9/month Plus plan to access advanced product mockups and the background removal tool. The $49/month Pro plan will let you access exclusive clipart graphics, premium images at no extra cost, and other robust features.
Printful is the most reliable & well-rounded solution to start dropshipping custom products on PrestaShop.
A Method To Automate Your Own PrestaShop Dropshipping Suppliers
If you have your own dropshipping supplier and it doesn’t support automation capabilities, you can go about solving this problem with Dropday.
It’s a PrestaShop module that allows you to split your orders based on product titles, SKU/EAN, categories, stock, and more. Then, it will forward the orders to your suppliers by email, manual webshop order, or XML/CSV on FTP. This means that your orders will be processed immediately, even when you are not there.
These 9 PrestaShop dropshipping modules & suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including product prices, product quality, shipping speed, shipping rates, payment methods, branding options, and automation & integration capabilities.
To sum it up, for merchants finding cheap dropshippers, AliExpress and Banggood are the top choices and CJDropshipping is a more versatile one. On the contrary, choose Griffati and BDroppy to sell high-ticket dropshipping items.
If you’re looking for fast PrestaShop providers for the US and EU, we recommend BigBuy, InventorySource, and Matterhorn.
In regards to selling custom products, Printful is the most powerful option.
It’s important to note that besides picking a suitable partner, store optimization, marketing, SEO, and particularly customer service are also vital elements that separate your PrestaShop site from the average ones.
For more information on those aspects, check out our complete dropshipping checklist.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.