Video games & gaming gear are a lucrative dropshipping niche. As shown by MordorIntelligence, the global gaming accessories market was valued at $7.75 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $15.40 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of approximately 12.2%.
Regarding video games, the industry is anticipated to show a CAGR (2022-2027) of 7.87%, resulting in a projected worldwide volume of $304.70 billion by 2027.
To help you start making money profitably in this massive niche, this post will show you the 16 best dropshipping companies offering a wide range of video games & gaming gear at great rates.
They’re carefully chosen based on various criteria, including shipping speed, shipping rates, product quality, payment methods, and automation & integration capabilities.
Best Dropshippers For Video Games & Gaming Accessories
Here’re the 16 best video games & gaming gear dropshipping suppliers.
BigBuy is the best Spanish wholesale dropshipping distributor with nearly 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry. It has warehouses all over the EU, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, BigBuy can give you access to various Xbox One/Xbox 360/Nintendo DS/Nintendo Switch/Wii/PlayStation 3/PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5 video games & accessories, PC gaming gear, and various other plug & play game consoles items with no minimum at a very competitive price (up to 70% off compared to retail).
- Global blind delivery within 5-11 days with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- Real-time synchronization for the catalog, stock, orders, and tracking.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Turnkey Shopify dropshipping store solution filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Wix, Magento, and 200+ marketplaces.
- Expensive subscription & activation fees.
- Fairly high shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From €4.77/gaming mouse, €3.61/gaming headset, €10.93/gaming keyboard, €3.02/video game controller, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from €5 to Europe, €11 to the United States, and €15 to others.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: The one-time activation fee to integrate BigBuy with major eCommerce platforms is €129-€199. Plus, you have to pay an extra €69-€99/month.
If you’re looking for a fast dropshipper for the EU market with a huge range of gaming products, we recommend BigBuy.
CostWay is a leading wholesale dropshipping supplier in the US that specializes in offering high-ticket multifunctional computer gaming desks, ergonomic massage gaming chairs, adjustable gaming ottomans, and 360-degree swivel gaming floor chairs.
CostWay started selling on eBay & Amazon in 2008. After several years, the company has successfully grown into an established online shopping destination for millions of customers thanks to partnerships with retail giants like Walmart, Macy’s, and Ziff Davis.
- Large warehouses scattered across the US, the UK, Germany, Italy, Canada, France, Spain, Poland, Australia, Austria, and Belgium with an average shipping time of 3-5 business days via UPS, USPS, Pioneer, and FedEx.
- Process orders within 24 hours.
- Catalog in 8 languages.
- Shipments exceeding 8 business days have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds.
- 90-day return guarantee with quick response.
- Rebates for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Pay with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB card, and Klarna.
- Only deliver to 11 countries.
- No in-house dropshipping app (connect to your store via a CSV file or third-party tools, including Inventory Source, DSM Tool, and SKU Grid).
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From $69/gaming desk, $72/gaming footrest, $119/gaming chair, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Free standard shipping.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start a dropshipping side hustle with CostWay.
CostWay is one of the quickest suppliers to start dropshipping large & bulky gaming furniture.
SaleYee is a video game equipment & gaming gear dropshipping supplier under a Hong Kong-registered company called Tengming Limited.
Since 2012, it has built an efficient supply chain system with warehouses all over the US, UK, Germany, France, the Czech Republic, and China. This ensures that all of your dropshipping orders can be dispatched and shipped timely pretty much anywhere in the world.
- Ship internationally within 10-15 days via FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Yodel, Hermes, Royal Mail, and other logistics partners.
- Best-selling product recommendations with big data.
- Up to 5% discounts for VIP members.
- Stock reservation services.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Diners Club International, Payoneer, and bank transfers.
- Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and Wish integration with order automation, logistics mapping, and SKU mapping.
- High shipping fees if products are not shipped from local warehouses.
- Some items are prohibited to be sold on Amazon.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From $10.99/gaming mat, $19.50/gaming keyboard, $19.99/laptop fan cooler, $15/gaming headset, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Free shipping from the nearest local warehouses.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: There’s no monthly fee. You only pay for each product delivered to your customer.
For merchants finding a fast but cost-effective Chinese dropshipping partner, SaleYee is the ideal choice.
AliExpress is the most popular Chinese direct-to-manufacturer shopping site on the internet. It was launched in 2010 by the renowned Alibaba Group, currently catering to over 20M daily visitors and 180M annual active users around the world.
Besides gaming products, you can also discover millions of other cheap items on AliExpress to start dropshipping, ranging from women’s clothes, men’s fashion, baby & children’s apparel, sneakers, socks, totes & bags, hair extensions, jewelry, watches, to coffee mugs, gifts, art prints, notebooks, calendars, etc.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions within 30-40 days via AliExpress Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, ePacket, China Post Ordinary & Air Mail, and more.
- Frequent discount events.
- Process orders with Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Wire Transfer, AliExpress Pocket, etc.
- Must use a third-party dropshipping tool (recommendations are DSers, Ali Orders, Dropified, etc.) to import AliExpress products to your store.
- Many sellers on the platform are unreliable and offer low-quality items.
- Shipping can take up to 45-60 days.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From $4/gaming mouse, $10/gaming keyboard, $6/gaming earbuds, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $1-$2. A lot of items have free shipping options.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
If you’re just getting started with dropshipping, use AliExpress to find ideas for winning products and test out new strategies.
Banggood is a massive direct-to-manufacturer & dropshipping website in China similar to AliExpress to find affordable arcane/handheld/TV video game consoles, retro game accessories, gamepads, joysticks, racing wheels, dancing mats, computer cases, gaming monitors, graphic cards, keyboards, mice, microphones, headphones, earbuds, speakers, cell phone gaming support, gaming furniture, and other gaming peripherals.
Growing with a network of 37+ overseas warehouses and 100K+ partner suppliers, the company is now serving 66M+ registered users with a global reach in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East.
Since its inception in 2006, Banggood has emerged to become a top-50 brand in the home country. Banggood app was also one of the most downloaded shopping apps in Europe.
- Deliver to 200+ countries and territories within 30 days via Standard Shipping, Air Parcel Register, Railway Direct Mail, Expedited Shipping Service, and EMS Express Mail Service.
- 5%-20% dropshipping discounts.
- Custom shipping invoices.
- 30-day no-reason return policy if customers are not satisfied with products and the items are still in brand new condition.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
- Pay securely via more than 40+ payment methods, including Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, UPI Payment, KONBINI, Multibanco, Klarna, AfterPay, etc.
- Direct Shopify integration.
- It can sometimes take up to 60 days for orders to reach destinations.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From $7.49/gaming mouse, $13.99/gaming keyboard, $19.99/gaming earbuds, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Most items have free shipping options.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
Banggood is an alternative to AliExpress with better customer service, product quality, and shipping speed.
Founded in 2012, GeekBuying has now built local warehouses all over the world, from China, Hong Kong, Spain, Germany, Italy, Poland, to America.
It’s one of the best international dropshippers offering free worldwide shipping options for gaming supplies manufactured by brand names like Tronsmart, Razer, Lenovo, Logitech, Kingston, KZ, Ipega, One Netbook, Ajazz, GPD, Baseus, GameSir, Dobe, 8BitDo, Powkiddy, Anbernic, Satbat, etc.
- Deliver to most countries within 15-50 days via Air Mail, DHL, EMS, UPS, Australia Direct Line, US Priority Line, etc.
- Up to 5% off if you reach a certain sales threshold.
- Accept major credit/debit cards, Paypal, and wire transfers.
- Doesn’t support integration with eCommerce platforms.
- Logistics delays might happen.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From $12.99/gaming mouse, $35.99/gaming keyboard, $8.99/wireless gaming earphone, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Free airmail shipping on most products.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
GeekBuying is a great dropshipper for branded gaming products.
CJDropshipping is one of the best dropshipping suppliers based in China that works closely with manufacturers to provide an expansive selection of gaming gear & video game accessories at a very low cost.
Established in 2014, the company now possesses over 200 warehouses all over Asia, the USA, Germany, Britain, and France and an impressive team of more than 1K dedicated dropshipping agents.
One special feature of CJ is its ability to bundle different products in one order. It means your customer receives all items at once, and you pay only for one delivery.
- Ship globally within 30 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Free quality check services.
- Winning product recommendations.
- Product photography and video creation services.
- Automatic invoicing and tracking number syncing.
- You can post sourcing requests for any products on AliExpress, Taobao, DHgate, and other marketplaces and CJ can help you source those items at even lower prices.
- Warehousing and fulfillment solutions to shorten shipping times.
- Print-on-demand & ODM services to help you create private-label products.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for some Asian countries.
- Mobile apps to efficiently manage your store right on your smartphone.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfers, credit cards, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Dropshipping plugins for WordPress/WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Magento, Wix, PrestaShop, ShopLazza, ShipStation, eBay, TikTok, Etsy, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays happen from time to time.
- Some items are low-quality.
- Each product has a small service fee (about $0.5-$1).
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From $2/gaming mouse, $5/gaming keyboard, $5/gaming headset, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 to the US, $4.5 to the EU/UK, $2.5 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
For anyone looking for a Chinese dropshipping agent that can assist you at every step of your business journey, consider CJDropshipping.
Ozdingo is a family-owned company located in Australia that started selling a few household items in 2013.
By prioritizing customer service, the owners gradually built trust with shoppers and have grown to now offer thousands of products in many categories, including gaming desks and chairs.
- Ship within 1-5 days to Australia and 5-10 days for international orders.
- 24-hour processing times.
- Accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- No in-house dropshipping app.
- Lack a wide range of gaming equipment.
- High shipping fees for orders to non-AU countries.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From $78.99/gaming chair, $390.99/gaming desk, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Free AU delivery. From $25 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
For the Australian market specifically, check out Ozdingo.
BuckyDrop is the most versatile platform that enables merchants to dropship video game consoles, gaming gear, and gaming furniture from 1688, Tmall, Taobao, JD, Dangdang, Vipshop, and Amazon China.
It’s backed by the creators of SuperBuy – a professional cross-border company founded in 2012 that is committed to supporting overseas users to shop online for Chinese goods with ease.
BuckyDrop’s one-stop solutions consist of dropshipping store setup, store operation, product search, brand building, marketing & promotion, business analysis, source management, order management, quality inspection, warehousing, international logistics, and pre-sale & after-sale support.
- Deliver to 200+ countries and regions within 7-30 working days via 50+ logistics providers and 100+ logistics lines.
- Various value-added services, such as photography & video, copywriting, translation, order splitting, thread trimming, label/tag removal & sewing, stain cleaning, insurance, customized packaging, and packaging reinforcement.
- Support OEM/ODM and POD.
- Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Giropay, MyBank, Ideal, POLi, Alipay, and WeChat.
- Link to Shopify & WooCommerce in one click or you can use BuckyDrop’s easy dropshipping platform to set up an online store in just 5 minutes with all products, pricing & logistics strategies, automatic order fulfillment system, and payment methods preset.
- Prices are displayed in the Chinese Yuan.
- Logistics delays might occur.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: As low as $5/gaming mouse, $4/gaming keyboard, $5/gaming headset, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $8 to the US, $6.5 to the UK/EU, $8.5 to other countries, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Besides approximately $1 platform & packaging fee per order, you only pay for the costs of goods, shipping prices, and other value-added services.
BuckyDrop is an excellent solution to source and sell gaming equipment from major local Chinese eCommerce platforms.
Estarland holds the most extensive dropshipping product collection of classic and current video game discs for the Nintendo Switch/Will/3DS, PlayStation 2/3/4/5, PlayStation VR, PS Vita, Xbox One/360/Series X, and many more.
It also keeps a well-stocked inventory of old gaming consoles, ranging from the Atari 2600, Game Boy, GameCube, to the Sega Dreamcast.
Estarland is the eCommerce branch of Connected Wire Inc (a retail chain originally based in the Washington DC area) and has earned a stellar reputation in the market with 25+ years of expertise.
- Ship internationally to 33 countries within 10-21 days.
- Discounts & special offers for dropshipping orders.
- Pay with credit cards and Paypal.
- No dropshipping automation tools & apps.
- Not shipping worldwide.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: Based on games.
- Shipping Costs: From $2.5 to the US and $8-$10 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: $19.95/month with a monthly limit of 150 orders. $29.95/month to increase the limit to 500 orders. On top of that, you have to pay a pick & pack fee of $2.5/order.
Go with Estarland to access the largest curation of video games.
Spocket connects store owners to numerous vetted gaming product dropshipping vendors based in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, the European Union, Australia, Asia, and more.
It’s one of Canada’s top growing companies and trusted by over 60K merchants across the world.
The platform aims to provide high-quality and fast-delivery items complemented with seamless order processing and branded invoicing.
- Ship to the US/EU regions within 7 days.
- Up to 30%-40% discounts on retail prices.
- Support importing products from AliExpress and Alibaba to your store.
- Search products by images.
- One-click order fulfillment processes.
- Real-time order tracking.
- Support migrating your items from Oberlo and DSers.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Dropshipping apps for BigCommerce, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Square, and Felex.
- Not all vendors ship worldwide.
- Processing time is up to 10 days.
- Up to 30 days to deliver international orders.
- A 5% transaction fee is charged when placing orders from suppliers who maintain warehouses in the US and China.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From about $12.99/gaming mouse, $22.99/gaming keyboard, $19.99/gaming headphones, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.99.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Starting from $24/month to import 25 unique products. $49.99 to import 250 products.
You can use Spocket to easily manage both Chinese and non-Chinese dropshipping vendors all in one place.
Syncee is another leading dropshipping marketplace to find quality video games, gaming graphic cards, & gaming equipment.
It collaborates with local US/CA/EU/UK/AU vendors, such as EETGroup, ThinkSmart Kft, Pepita, WeDropship, HYKA Technology, E-nuc, Rivercity House & Home Co, Vimost Shop, and 5 Core Inc.
Syncee also offers an advanced DataFeed Manager tool to help you upload and update your own supplier’s items via CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON, or TXT files. And, with Syncee’s easy-to-use drag & drop function, you can quickly connect the product data to your online store’s product fields.
- Ship to the US/EU within 10-20 days.
- Intelligent product search and recommendation.
- Discounted prices for high-volume merchants.
- Automated order data sync.
- Dynamic price settings.
- Support importing goods from Alibaba.
- No transaction fees.
- Secure payments via Paypal and credit cards.
- Dropshipping apps for Ecwid, Shopify, Squarespace, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Wix, Jumpseller, Shoprenter, EKM, KMO Shops, and Zyro.
- Not all suppliers deliver worldwide.
- Many sellers have long processing times.
- Many items have high shipping fees.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: Depending on vendors.
- Shipping Costs: Depending on vendors.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free for up to 25 imported products. Starting from $29/month to import 500 items and access advanced features.
Syncee is an ideal choice to seamlessly manage third-party dropshipping partners as well as your own suppliers all in one place.
While Alibaba is primarily known as the largest Chinese marketplace for bulk ordering, you can still discover countless gaming goods & gaming merchandise with no MOQ on the website with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center. It’s an official tool that allows anyone to start dropshipping from Alibaba.
As of now, Alibaba partners with 150K manufacturers to provide goods in 40+ industries and offer reliable services to 100M monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All of the sellers and manufacturers on Alibaba have to go through strict verification & authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Automatic order cancellation, logistics synchronization, and pricing rules.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge discounts for bulk orders.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Integration with Squarespace, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay.
- Many items have high international shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least to US/EU countries).
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From $5/gaming mouse, $12/gaming keyboard, $10/gaming headset, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from about $5-$10.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Alibaba is the ideal solution to source your profitable dropshipping products in bulk at a low cost and confidently scale your business.
TVC-Mall is a cross-border online retail & dropshipping site carrying smart accessories for gaming, such as wireless gamepads, all-in-one game controllers, gamepad charging docks, mobile game handles, VR headsets, flight simulator joysticks, portable gaming speakers, etc.
It’s owned by a Chinese company called Shenzhen Zhenzhi Technology Ltd.
In the past 12 years, TVC-Mall has accumulated rich experience, strong competitiveness, and R&D resources to acquire the capability to develop OEM/ODM projects. Along with a huge manufacturer network, it has successfully provided personalized customization services such as logo printing, packaging, and graphics for more than 500 world-class enterprises.
- Global shipping via UPS, DHL, EMS, FedEx, YunExpress, and China Post within 45 days.
- Quality checking and product packing before delivery.
- Wholesale discounts (from 6 units).
- Exclusive privileges based on the total order value (custom packages, labels, free samples, etc.).
- More than 30 different secure payment methods.
- Doesn’t have a dropshipping app.
- Orders might experience shipping delays.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: From $2.54/gaming mouse, $7/one-handed gaming keyboard, $6/gaming headset, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $7 to the US, $5 to the UK/EU, $3 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
For dropshipping businesses wanting to create private-label/white-label gaming items to differentiate themselves from competitors, consider using TVC-Mall.
InventorySource was founded in 2002 and now lets you browse through a huge directory of video games & gaming gear dropshipping suppliers like US Direct, D&H Distributing, Essendant, Petra Industries, Synnex, Ingram Micro, TopDawg, Win-Tron Electronics, The Wholesale House, Dropship Town, ASI, Kole Imports, Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise, MegaGoods, ScanSource, MadePC, XSDepot, and M&M Electronics.
Besides, the platform also gives you access to other items in fashion, home electronics, stationery, phone accessories, garden tools, fishing equipment, knives, body & fragrance, coffee, metaphysical goods, pet supplies, and vitamins & supplements.
- Fast shipping to the US within 3-5 days.
- Advanced filters.
- Multi-supplier split order routing.
- Automatically sync inventory, orders, and shipment tracking numbers.
- Tailored solutions for enterprise retailers (via FLXPoint).
- Pay with Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Integrate with 25+ platforms, including Shopify, BigCommerce, Shift4Shop, Ecwid, PrestaShop, Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, SellBrite, Wallmart, SellerActive, Amazon, eBay, and more.
- Not all vendors support international delivery.
- Processing times are inconsistent.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: Based on suppliers.
- Shipping Costs: Based on suppliers.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: From $99/month.
You might use InventorySource to further expand your product line.
Printify is one of the best dropshipping print-on-demand providers that allow you to customize gaming mousepads with wrist rest, LED gaming mouse mats, and desk mats. It was launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley.
By connecting you with the largest network of printers with 90+ printing factories in the US, CA, EU, UK, AU, and China, it lets you compare costs and shipping speed between them and flexibly choose the best services for your business needs.
- Worldwide delivery within 15-25 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more (Express shipping within 2-5 days at extra costs).
- Great customer service and merchant protection policy (reprints & refunds within 30 days of product delivery).
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Save up to 30% on shipping when buying in bulk.
- Free design library.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- Connection to Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Wix, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, eBay, etc.
- Production times are up to 7 business days.
- Video Games & Gaming Gear: $5.07/gaming mouse pad, $11.94/LED gaming mouse mat, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From about $4.29 to the US, $7.89 to Canada, and $7.99 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
If you’re interested in dropshipping custom gaming mousepads with your own designs, pick Printify.
To sum everything up, for merchants finding cheap dropshipping suppliers for the gaming niche, AliExpress, Banggood, and Alibaba are the top choices while CJDropshipping and BuckyDrop are more well-rounded solutions.
If you’re looking for fast providers for major consumer markets, we recommend CostWay, SaleYee, Spocket, Syncee, and InventorySource.
For the EU specifically, an extra one is BigBuy. And, Ozdingo is the top choice for AU customers.
Speaking of custom gaming mousepads, we suggest Printify.
GeekBuying, TVC-Mall, and Estarland’s products are great additions to your current product catalog.
It’s vital to note that besides picking a suitable partner, store optimization, marketing, SEO, and particularly customer service are also important elements that separate your video games & gaming gear brand from the average ones.