Looking for the best partners that print on Comfort Colors products?
In this post, we’ll show you the 6 most reliable ones of them. They offer Comfort Colors items at reasonable prices and provide great global shipping times.
Best Print-On-Demand Suppliers That Provide Comfort Colors Items
Here’re the 6 best print-on-demand companies offering Comfort Colors products.
Printify is a tech startup launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley. It stands out for connecting you with the largest network of print providers with 90+ printing factories in the US, CA, EU, UK, AU, and China, allowing you to compare costs and shipping speed between them and flexibly choose the best partners for your business needs.
Currently, Printify allows you to customize print-on-demand Comfort Colors unisex color blast t-shirts, Comfort Colors garment-dyed t-shirts, Comfort Colors youth midweight tees, and 500+ other items like dresses, shorts, joggers, leggings, pajamas, shoes, notebooks, ornaments, candles, calendars, keychains, mousepads, phone cases, blankets, and pet clothing.
- Blind dropshipping worldwide within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant protection policy.
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Squarespace, eBay, and Etsy.
- 2-7 days to print products.
- No personalized dropshipping branding solutions.
- Comfort Colors Products: From $21.27/unisex t-shirt.
- Shipping Costs: From $4 to the US, $8.5 to Canada, and $10 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free to begin dropshipping. However, you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Apliiq is a print-on-demand dropshipping supplier in the USA for Shopify and WooCommerce, giving you access to premium-quality blank & custom Comfort Colors heavyweight long-sleeve t-shirts, Comfort Colors tank tops, Comfort Colors youth pigment-dyed tees, and other clothing items handmade by seasoned cutters and sewers.
To help merchants start selling quickly and profitably, the company also offers graphic design ($5/artwork) and advertising (run paid ads for your dropshipping store at $149/month) solutions.
- Ship to over 150 countries and regions within 1-2 weeks.
- Custom white-label branding solutions, including branded tags, embroidered patches, and woven labels.
- Up to 55% discounts when buying in bulk.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Production can take up to 5 business days.
- Comfort Colors Products: From $14.74/tank top, $14.09/t-shirt, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $4.99 to the US and $6.99 for international orders.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
BonFire is a Comfort Colors print-on-demand partner founded in 2002. It began as an easy solution for communities to fundraise online with custom t-shirts. Gradually, it expanded its services to other categories, from totes, face masks, hats, mugs, water bottles to children’s apparel.
One major advantage when using BonFire is its website builder solution that helps you easily and quickly create a professional-looking store without any coding knowledge to sell online.
- Ship internationally (within 7-14 days for US orders and 12-24 days for international orders).
- Custom design service (From $49).
- Accept Paypal.
- Support integration with Classy fundraising platform.
- Doesn’t provide an eCommerce print-on-demand app.
- No branding options.
Comfort Colors Products: From $18.53/t-shirt.
Shipping Costs: From $4.99 to the US and $11.99 to international locations.
Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Established in 2011 in Australia by a team of designers, artists, and print specialists, ThePrintBar’s mission is to inspire creativity and help small business owners share their ideas.
It features digital print-on-demand Comfort Colors hooded sweatshirts, crewneck sweatshirts, and short-sleeve tees.
Quite similar to BonFire, ThePrintBar has a full-featured store builder solution that is straightforward to use and 100% free. In addition, the platform can help you deal with customer service on your behalf.
- Global shipping within 7-40 business days.
- Payment methods include Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- No in-house print-on-demand app to integrate with eCommerce platforms.
- Doesn’t provide personalized branding services.
- Might need up to 8 business days to process orders.
- Comfort Colors Products: From $29 AUD/tee and $59.99 AUD/sweatshirt.
- Shipping Costs: From $10 AUD to Australia and $15 AUD to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
GetFuelPOD is another high-quality print-on-demand provider for Comfort Colors products located in the USA. It has a total of 300+ employees, allowing for a capacity of thousands of items daily with a 98.6% on-time shipment rate.
The platform supports many printing techniques, including direct-to-garment, sublimation, and embroidery.
- Shipments arrive within the USA within 2-5 business days. International shipping takes 2-6 weeks.
- Pay with Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Connect to Shopify.
- Up to 5 days of processing times.
- Doesn’t provide custom branding services.
- Comfort Colors Products: From $8.19/women’s short-sleeve t-shirt, $24.50/sweatshirt, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 for the first item and $3 for each next one to the US. International shipping starts from $8 for the first product and $5 for each additional one.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No monthly fee.
Finally, let’s have a look at Awkward Styles. It’s a print-on-demand dropshipping company based in Los Angeles California offering unisex Comfort Colors heavyweight t-shirts.
After successfully selling custom products on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Wayfair, it started focusing on helping entrepreneurs build and expand their own brands.
In 2019 and 2021, Awkward Styles earned a spot on INC 5000’s list of the United States’ fastest-growing private companies.
- Worldwide shipping with a median delivery time of 2-5 business days to the USA and 8-14 days to other regions.
- Free design library.
- You can pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Can connect with Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, and Order Desk.
- Doesn’t support custom branding services.
- Comfort Colors Products: From $14.6/t-shirt.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $4 to the US, $6.99 to Australia/Canada, $7.99 to the UK/EU, and $9.99 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or $25/month to get up to 20% discounts on all items.
Hopefully, with our curated supplier list, you can find the best Comfort Colors print-on-demand partner that suits and can scale with your needs.
For merchants interested in learning more about shipping custom Comfort Colors items directly to customers without holding inventory, check out our complete dropshipping checklist.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.