To help you get started selling them profitably, this post will show you the 6 best print-on-demand companies offering them at competitive prices with prompt worldwide shipping.
Best Print-On-Demand Partners For Custom Pajamas
Here’re the 6 best custom pajama print-on-demand companies.
Yoycol is the cheapest print-on-demand company on the internet, presenting you with all-over-print men’s and women’s cotton pajamas, cami pajama sets, pajama sets with lace edges, pajama suits, lapel pajamas, one-piece pajamas, imitation silk pajama sets, collarless silk pajama suits, long kimono pajama suits, satin short pajama pants, kid’s pajamas, and many other sleepwear products.
It’s a Chinese dropshipping supplier established in 2016, now having advanced printing machines with an artificial intelligence warehouse system capable of fulfilling 15K+ pieces of goods daily.
Besides nightwear, there’re an additional 900+ cheap AOP print-on-demand items on Yoycol in various categories (casual wear, fitness wear, children’s clothing, shoes & sneakers, socks, jewelry, home decor, etc.) which help you not run out of things to sell.
- Blind dropshipping globally via YunExpress, DHL, 4PX, and YDH within 3-30 days.
- 2%-5% monthly discounts for merchants who reach certain sales thresholds.
- Powerful 3D mockup generator.
- Support custom neck labels.
- Free design library.
- Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, and Discover.
- Print-on-demand integration with Etsy, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Production lead times can be up to 7 days.
- Products might not be high-quality.
- No personalized packaging.
- Pajamas: From $7.40.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $5.36 to Asian countries, from $6.78 to the EU, and from $7.11 to the US.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free dropshipping.
Use Yoycol to maximize your profit margins.
InterestPrint is the next best pajama print-on-demand supplier located in China. With domestic, US, and AU factories totaling 150K square feet, it can produce over 5K items daily.
On the platform, you can discover long/short pajama sets, all-over-print pajama sets with custom collars/cuffs, pajama trousers, pajama tops, long-sleeve pajama shirts, along with a massive catalog of 700+ personalizable products in clothing, hats, canvases, pet supplies, stationery, and more.
- Free international dropshipping within 3-30 days.
- Support custom logos, labels, pack-ins, etc.
- 25% off on sample products.
- Discounts up to 15% for bulk orders.
- Pay with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and JCB.
- Integrate with Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Long processing times and shipping delays could occur.
- Pajamas: From $19.99.
- Shipping Costs: Usually free standard shipping from China.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
Use InterestPrint to further expand your product line.
Contrado is a UK print-on-demand company for luxury dropshipping pajamas, nightwear, loungewear, and 450+ other exclusive & premium designer products (e.g., bathrobes, kimonos, dresses, cardigans, bags & purses, furniture, leather, and fabrics).
It’s part of Contrado Imaging Ltd – a corporation with a network of 40 websites in 9 languages across 14 territories dedicated to facilitating people’s creativity and monetizing their talents.
- Fast dropshipping internationally within 3-15 business days via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT.
- Dispatch orders within 1-3 days.
- Support custom labels, printed tags, and other white-label print-on-demand branding options.
- 20%-40% off on wholesale orders.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Products are expensive.
- Lack a wide range of pajama styles.
- Pajamas: From $60.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $9.75.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Contrado is a suitable partner for stores positioning themselves as high-ticket dropshipping brands.
Printify is a tech startup launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley. It stands out for connecting you with the largest network of print providers with 90+ printing factories in the US, CA, EU, UK, AU, and China, allowing you to compare costs and shipping speed between them and flexibly choose the best partners for your business needs.
Apart from men’s/women’s pajama pants and short pajama sets, Printify also allows you to customize 500+ extra print-on-demand items like t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies & sweatshirts, phone cases, wallets, tumblers & water bottles, mugs, postcards, journals & planners, calendars, decals & stickers, jigsaw puzzles, floor mats, candles, and so on.
- Deliver globally within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant protection policy.
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- Print-on-demand integration with WooCommerce, Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Squarespace, eBay, and Etsy.
- Up to 7 business days to print products.
- No personalized packaging services.
- Lack a variety of pajama styles.
- Pajamas: From $26.87.
- Shipping Costs: From $3.6 to most countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
If you’re finding a printing provider that supports integration with a broad range of eCommerce platforms, Printify is the best choice.
What makes Merchize special is its full suite print-on-demand service and pre-built dropshipping storefront solution that enable you to quickly set up an online pajama shop, effortlessly manage orders across multiple marketplaces, and automatically sync, fulfill, and track shipments.
The company owns a 43,000-sqft Vietnamese manufacturing facility that supports many printing techniques, including direct-to-garment, dye sublimation, UV printing, and laser cutting.
- Global shipping within 4-20 days.
- SEO-optimized & fast pre-made storefronts with SSL certificates, powerful marketing tools, 2-day payouts, and customer support handling.
- 20% discounts for sample products.
- Tier discounts based on your monthly sales.
- Pay with Paypal and Payoneer.
- Integrate with eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, Etsy, and Google Shopping.
- Up to 10 days to process orders.
- No personalized dropshipping branding options.
- Not having a wide collection of pajamas.
- Pajamas: Starting from $24.
- Shipping Costs: Free to the USA, from $6.8 to the EU, and $13.71 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: $6.99/month – $229/month.
If you want to quickly open your own print-on-demand dropshipping store with minimum setup steps, try Merchize.
Finally, let’s talk about SPOD. It’s one of the highest-quality print-on-demand companies for unisex pajama sets backed by Spreadshirt – a renowned German eCommerce group having over 20 years of industry experience.
With 5 production facilities across the USA and Europe operated by 750+ employees, the company is capable of inspecting, routine-testing, processing, and producing up to 50K orders on a daily basis.
In 2020, SPOD dispatched 9.8M items with 95% of orders shipped within 48 hours.
- Worldwide delivery within 25 days via USPS and FedEx.
- Support in multiple languages.
- 20% off on samples.
- 50K+ free designs.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Print-on-demand partner for Squarespace, Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and OrderDesk.
- No custom packaging solutions.
- Not having a variety of pajamas.
- Pajamas: From $21.27.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.35 to the US, $6.75 to the EU, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
If you want to impress your customers about printing quality, we suggest SPOD.
It’s important to note that picking a reliable supplier is just the starting point to building a successful pajama print-on-demand dropshipping brand. Other factors like designs, marketing strategies, and customer service are also vital elements that can make and break your entire business.
You can check out our complete guide to starting a profitable dropshipping store for additional information on those topics.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.