Looking for reliable print-on-demand partners for custom patches?
In this post, we’ll show you the 4 best ones of them that offer products at competitive pricing, have good customer service, and provide great worldwide shipping times.
Let’s dive right in!
Best Print-On-Demand Suppliers For Custom Patches
Here’re the 4 best custom patch print-on-demand companies.
Prodigi features high-quality print-on-demand circle/square spun polyester dye-sublimation patches.
It also gives you access to a wide range of sustainable POD products, including organic garments, eco-friendly bags, environmentally-friendly mobile phone cases, stainless steel water bottles, metal mugs, eco greeting cards, cardboard puzzles, vegan-friendly notebooks, and eco-friendly art prints.
Currently, Prodigi has local print labs in the US, UK, and mainland Europe with over 100 professional workers.
- Blind dropshipping internationally within 14 days.
- 80% of products are manufactured and dispatched within 24-72 hours.
- Accept credit/debit cards.
- Print-on-demand integration with WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, BigCommerce, and Etsy.
- Doesn’t support custom packaging.
- Patches: From $3.63.
- Shipping Costs: From $1.25 to the UK, $3.3 to the US/EU/Asia.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for totally free.
Printful is a fast print-on-demand company for embroidered patches and 300+ other custom products (adult & kids’ clothing, plus-size apparel, sportswear, hats, footwear, socks, pillows, blankets, keychains, mousepads, jewelry, stationery, home decor, pet products, fabrics, etc.).
What makes it stand out is its network of fulfillment centers across the US, EU, and partner facilities in Japan and Australia. This enables Printful to deliver 80% of orders in the same region they’re purchased, helping it lower shipping costs while still maintaining good shipping times.
Another major advantage when using Printful is its wide range of personalized dropshipping branding options, including custom packing slips, packaging inserts, labels, stickers, and branded packages.
- Fast dropshipping worldwide within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Warehousing & fulfillment service that helps stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Additional creative services (graphic design, photography, video, and store setup).
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Print-on-demand integration with Wix, Shopify, WooCommerce, Ecwid, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Webflow, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and Wish.
- 2-5 business days to print orders.
- Patches: From $8.25.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $3.50 to the US, $4.09 to the UK/EU, and $5.99 to Asian countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free. However, you can upgrade to the $9/month Plus plan to access advanced product mockups and the background removal tool. The $49/month Pro plan will let you access exclusive clipart graphics, premium images at no extra cost, and other robust features.
The next best patch print-on-demand supplier is StickerYou. It was founded in 2008 in Toronto Canada, dedicated to offering premium-quality goods with robust printing technology and a beginner-friendly product editor.
Besides patches, other unique print-on-demand items on the platform are stickers & decals, magnets, temporary tattoos, name badges, static clings, packaging pouches, and yard signs.
- Global delivery within 15 days.
- Bulk wholesale discounts.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- No in-house print-on-demand dropshipping app (Integrate with eCommerce platforms via Order Desk).
- No custom packaging.
- Patches: From $17.99.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.99 to the US/Canada and $7.99 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
If you want to have patches sew directly into clothing, check out Apliiq. It’s a wholesale print-on-demand company based in the USA, providing extra small/small/medium/large patches in a pack of 50.
For online boutique owners wanting to start selling quickly and profitably, Apliiq also offers graphic design ($5/artwork) and advertising (run paid ads for your dropshipping store at $149/month) solutions.
- Ship to over 150 countries and regions within 15 days.
- Custom branding solutions, including branded tags, patches, and woven labels.
- Up to 55% discounts when buying in bulk.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Production can take up to 5 business days.
- Patches: From $2.00 per piece for 50 patches.
- Shipping Costs: Shipped along with clothes.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Hopefully, with our curated list of suppliers, you can find the best patch print-on-demand partner that suits and can scale with your needs.
For merchants interested in learning more about shipping custom patches directly to customers without holding inventory, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.