Korean goods are potential dropshipping products. Regarding the global K-beauty market alone, it was anticipated to grow from $10.3 billion in 2021 to $20.8 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.3%.
In order to help you get started making money dropshipping Korean items profitably, this post will show you the 8 best suppliers & buying agents offering them at competitive prices.
Best Dropshippers For Authentic Korean Products
Here’re the 8 best Korean dropshipping suppliers.
Delivered Korea is the leading partner that aims to make the process of buying genuine South Korean fashion, beauty, lifestyle, books, and K-Pop goods accessible to all people around the world.
It began as a parcel forwarding, eCommerce fulfillment, and personal shopping service before expanding into global dropshipping.
Regarding the product catalog, Delivered Korea can help you dropship items from the top local Korean shopping sites & marketplaces like Gmarket, 11st, Auction, Interpark, WeMakePrice, Ticket Monster, Coupang, GS Shop, Elandmall, CJ OnStyle, Aladin, Naver Shopping, Kooding, Codibook, Chuu, 29CM, Musinsa, Weverse Shop, KPopMart, Etude, KyoboBook, Yes24, and more.
- Blind ship to 220 countries within 1-3 weeks.
- Quality inspection service.
- Customized packaging & labeling solution.
- Better rates as your shipping volumes go up.
- Consolidate multiple packages and save up to 80% on shipping.
- Additional services, such as repacking, storage, split packaging, photo request, and vacuum packaging.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Paypal, JCB, UnionPay, and money transfers.
- Not having a dropshipping automation app.
- $5 handling fee/order.
Hurimino began when the founder was tagged in a Reddit post with a request to buy SPAO x Pokemon sweaters that were about to be released in Korea.
He quickly realized the potential of the industry and decided to create a website to cater to the growing demand for authentic Korean products.
Nowadays, Hurimino employs a full-fledged agent team to offer a dropshipping service to many companies and individual sellers wanting to buy and sell Korean goods to their audiences.
- Worldwide shipping within 4-10 days via FedEx, DHL, EMS, SkyNet, and CJ Logistics.
- Combine multiple products in one order.
- Search for any Korean products from external websites without leaving Hurimino.
- Custom order service with free product photos.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, and Apple Pay.
- Not supporting integration with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, etc.
- $2-$3 service fee per dropshipping order.
JStyleShop is one of the best Korea-based fashion clothing dropshipping vendors. It features trendy t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, dresses, skirts, shorts, leggings, swimwear, activewear, streetwear, plus-size garments, shoes, socks, and accessories.
- International shipping within 5-10 days via DHL, EMS, FedEx, and SF Express.
- Free product images and descriptions.
- Free shipping on orders over $150.
- Pay with Paypal and major credit cards.
- Not having dropshipping automation tools & apps.
- Logistics delays might occur.
Hypercape specializes in dropshipping K-beauty. Its catalog currently contains 1K+ products from 50+ Korean cosmetics/makeup/skincare brand names, including 3CE, A’pieu, Aritaum, Aromatica, ATRUE, Belif, Banila Co, Barulab, Benton, Beplain, Blithe, The Face Shop, Hanskin, HERA, Laneige, Sulwhasoo, COSRX, Donginbi, Jayjun, Kuoca, Mamonde, Missha, etc.
One benefit when using Hypercape is its ability to integrate with Shopify. It also offers a Hyperstore easy dropshipping platform solution that allows you to create an online store in just a few clicks with payment and shipping preset.
- Worldwide delivery within 1-3 weeks via FedEx, DHL Express, EMS Premium, and K-Packet.
- Custom shipping invoices with your brand name.
- Storage service.
- New product sourcing request.
- Support OEM/ODM projects.
- Payment options include Paypal and prepaid cards.
- Shopify dropshipping integration.
- If you use the Hyperstore service, the withdrawable amount is available one month after the customer purchases the product.
KoreaBuyingAgent is another dropshipping supplier & purchasing service for K-merchandise. You just need to shop on any Korean online store, choose your desired products, and order them with the platform. It will handle the rest for you.
Prior to shipping, KoreaBuyingAgent will perform a quality control process to ensure products are of good quality.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions within 3-14 days.
- Combine multiple orders from different sellers in one shipment.
- Free storage for up to 180 days.
- Membership reward program.
- Support TransferWise, credit cards, Western Union, bank transfers, Alipay, Bitcoins, etc.
- The service fee is 5%-10% of the total purchase cost with a minimum of $10.
- No dropshipping app.
- Slow customer service.
Marpple is the best print-on-demand dropshipping company in Korea. It was founded in 2007 and is dedicated to helping all creators, such as artists, influencers, bloggers, and designers to create their own online brands.
- International shipping to 91 countries within 7-20 days.
- Discounts for large orders.
- Accept Paypal and AliPay.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- 3-5 business days to print orders and up to 4 weeks to deliver to some countries.
- The Shopify dropshipping app is only available for Korean sellers at the moment.
7. Trade Korea
Trade Korea is a global B2B wholesale trade platform. However, you can still find many Korean dropshippers & buying agents offering products at competitive prices on the website.
It’s operated by KITA (North Korea International Trade Association) – a non-profit private organization established in 1946. As a leader in advancing export strategies, trade systems, and procedures, the company supports SMEs to find new markets and secure a wide range of business connections.
Some noteworthy categories on Trade Korea are fashion, jewelry & watches, beauty & personal care, health & medical, food & beverage, stationery & printing, machinery & parts, consumer electronics, furniture, and gifts & toys.
- Worldwide shipping (Shipping methods depend on sellers).
- Negotiable shipping fees and costs of products.
- Common payment methods include L/C, T/T, and credit cards.
- Not all dropshipping suppliers on Trade Korea are trustworthy.
- Usually high shipping costs.
- Doesn’t have a dropshipping app.
An alternative marketplace to Trade Korea to discover Korean buying agents & dropshipping partners is GoBizKorea.
It’s run by KOSME which is a government-funded organization established to implement government policies and programs for the sound growth and development of Korean SMEs.
- International shipping via EMS, DHL, etc.
- Costs of goods and delivery fees are negotiable.
- Pay via Paypal and T/T.
- Not all vendors on GoBizKorea are reliable.
- Usually high shipping fees.
- No dropshipping tool.
Hopefully, these 8 dropshipping suppliers& buying agents will help you start dropshipping Korean products profitably.
It’s vital to note that besides picking a suitable partner, store optimization, marketing, SEO, and particularly customer service are also crucial elements that separate your dropshipping business from the average ones.
For more information on those aspects, check out our dropshipping checklist.