GrandViewResearch shows that the global sock market size is expected to grow from $47.22 billion in 2020 to $63.51 billion in 2025. The number proves that socks are a potential niche to begin dropshipping and make money.
In order to help you get started effortlessly, this post will show you the 12 best companies offering them at competitive prices. They’re ranked based on various criteria, including shipping speed, shipping rates, product quality, payment methods, and automation & integration capabilities.
Best Dropshippers For Socks
Here’re the 12 best sock dropshipping suppliers.
CJDropshipping is a top dropshipper based in China that works closely with manufacturers to offer a wide range of women’s & men’s socks at a very low cost.
Established in 2014, the company now possesses over 200 warehouses all over Asia, the USA, Germany, Britain, and France and an impressive team of more than 1K dedicated Chinese dropshipping agents.
Using CJ, you can post sourcing requests for any products on Taobao/1688, DHgate, Banggood, and other marketplaces for free and it can help you source those items at even lower prices.
- Blind dropshipping worldwide within 30 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Free quality check services.
- Print-on-demand, custom labeling, and branded packaging solutions.
- Trending dropshipping product recommendations.
- Winning product photography and video creation services.
- Combine and split orders.
- Automatic invoicing and order & tracking number syncing.
- Warehousing and fulfillment solutions for faster shipping.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for some Asian countries.
- Mobile apps to help you efficiently manage your store right on your smartphone.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfer, credit card, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Integration options are Shopify, Wix, Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, ShopLazza, ShipStation, Squarespace, eBay, Etsy, TikTok, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays happen from time to time.
- Many products have high shipping fees.
- Items might be low-quality.
- Each product has a small service fee (About $0.5).
- Socks: As low as $0.5.
- Shipping Costs: From $3.5 to the US/UK/EU, $2 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Begin dropshipping for totally free.
For merchants looking for a partner in China that can assist you at every step of your dropshipping journey, CJDropshipping is worth considering.
Launched in 2002 in the heart of the Los Angeles Fashion District, FashionGo has quickly expanded to become one of the leading global online fashion marketplaces that connect 1.4K+ sellers to 740K+ buyers.
It strives to provide robust tools, insightful data, and best-in-class service to empower the industry to shop smarter, sell more, and grow faster.
At the present, FashionGo allows you to dropship a vast scope of sock styles, such as no-show, ankle-length, quarter-length, crew-length, calf-length, knee-high, thigh-high, split-toe, etc.
- Ship within 5-10 business days to the US via UPS, DHL, and FedEx.
- Consolidated shipping service.
- Earn 1% in points for every $1 spent and redeem them.
- No transaction fees.
- Accept common credit/debit cards.
- This US dropshipping platform supports Shopify integration.
- Only dropshipping to US states & territories.
- Socks: From about $1.5.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Go with FashionGo to start selling high-quality socks from trustworthy non-Chinese dropshipping vendors.
Printful is the most reliable print-on-demand dropshipping supplier to create custom ankle socks, embroidered crew socks, and black foot sublimated socks with your own designs.
Having a network of fulfillment centers across the US, UK, EU, and associate facilities in Japan and Australia, the company can deliver 80% of orders in the same region they’re purchased, helping it lower shipping costs while still maintaining good shipping times.
Since 2013, Printful has been catering to 389K+ active customers, delivered 43.1M+ items, and made $961M+ in sales.
- Worldwide delivery within 20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Numerous branding options, including personalized packing slips, branded packaging inserts (flyers, coupons, business cards, stickers, postcards, and hand-written thank-you notes), inside/outside clothing labels, custom packaging, and white-label tracking pages.
- Powerful design maker with 3,000+ free clipart graphics, 250+ fonts, and 230+ colors and patterns.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Warehousing & fulfillment solutions that help stock and distribute your products efficiently anywhere in the world.
- Additional services, including graphic design, photography, video, and store setup.
- 4-week return & refund policy.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Link to Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Ecwid, Wix, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Webflow, Square, Big Cartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and Wish.
- 2-5 business days to process orders.
- Socks: From $9.75.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $3.99 to the US, $4.59 to the EU, and $11.99 to Asian countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free. However, you can upgrade to the $9/month Plus plan to access advanced product mockups and the background removal tool. The $49/month Pro plan will let you access exclusive clipart graphics, premium images at no extra cost, and other robust features.
Printful is one of the best print-on-demand providers for custom socks.
SockPrints carries both customizable & pre-designed socks for all occasions, including weddings, Valentine’s days, birthdays, fundraising, graduation, golf, baseball, football, volleyball, etc.
It was founded in 2009 in California USA and has since been committed to being a sustainable dropshipping supplier by using only eco-friendly inks, natural cotton blends, and recycling shipping materials.
Furthermore, Sockprints gives back by donating a portion of its profits to Feed America, Pets for Vets, and families and shelters in need.
- International shipping within 20 days.
- Lots of pre-made templates to help you easily create beautiful products.
- Support Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.
- Up to 7 business days to process orders.
- Doesn’t have a dropshipping automation app.
- Socks: From $13.95.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $6. Free shipping on orders over $35 within the US.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start a dropshipping side hustle with SockPrints.
SockPrints is a good partner for merchants who are interested in both printed and direct-purchasing socks.
AliExpress is the most popular Chinese direct-to-manufacturer dropshipping site on the internet. It was launched in 2010 by the renowned Alibaba Group, currently catering to over 20M daily visitors and 180M annual active users around the world.
On AliExpress, there’re as many as 100M low-cost dropshipping products, ranging from socks & stockings, shoes, adult fashion, baby clothes, jewelry, watches, to mugs, gift baskets, calendars, journals, books, etc.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions via AliExpress Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, ePacket, China Post Ordinary & Air Mail, and more.
- Frequent discount events.
- Process orders with Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Wire Transfer, AliExpress Pocket, etc.
- No automation app. However, you can use various other dropshipping tools like DSers, Topdser, Dropified, or Importify to import AliExpress products to your store.
- Not all sellers on AliExpress are reliable and offer quality items.
- Shipping can take up to 45 days.
- Socks: From around $1.
- Shipping Costs: From $1. A lot of items have free shipping options.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
If you’re just getting started with dropshipping, use AliExpress to find inspiration and test out new ideas.
Modalyst presents you with socks & hosiery offered by 1K+ dropshipping distributors of all sizes and shapes, ranging from private-label brands, indie companies, eco-friendly manufacturers, to AliExpress & Alibaba sellers.
At the moment, there’re over 350K online businesses and entrepreneurs using the marketplace, who have imported a total of 10M+ products to their dropshipping stores and reached 50M+ worldwide shoppers.
- International orders take 15 business days to deliver and US/EU ones take 7 days on average.
- Smart pricing rules.
- Automatic product info updates.
- Import products from Alibaba and AliExpress.
- Provide print-on-demand services.
- Payment methods include Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Connect to Shopify, BigCommerce, and Wix.
- High shipping costs on several items.
- Processing times are up to 10 days.
- 1%-5% processing fees.
- Socks: Starting from $6.
- Shipping Costs: From $3.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can use Modalyst for free for up to 25 imported products. Paid plans start from $35/month to remove the limit.
Use Modalyst to easily and seamlessly dropship merchandise from both non-Chinese and Chinese suppliers.
Spocket also connects you to numerous adult & children’s sock dropshippers based in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
The platform aims to provide good-quality and fast-shipping products complemented with seamless order integrations with eCommerce site builders.
Spocket is one of Canada’s top growing companies and trusted by over 60K merchants across the world.
- Ship to the US/EU regions within 7 days.
- Up to 30%-40% discounts on retail prices.
- Branded invoicing.
- Support importing products from AliExpress and Alibaba to your store.
- Search products by images.
- One-click order fulfillment processes.
- Real-time order tracking.
- Accept major credit cards.
- Compatible with Shopify, BigCommerce, Wix, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Square, Felex, and Ecwid.
- Not all vendors ship worldwide.
- Processing time is up to 10 days.
- Up to 30 days to deliver international orders.
- A 5% transaction fee is charged when placing orders from suppliers who maintain warehouses in the US and China.
- Socks: From $3.6.
- Shipping Costs: From about $4.95 (Some products can be shipped for free).
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Starting from $24/month to import 25 unique products. $49.99 to import 250 products.
Spocket is an excellent place to find quick dropshipping companies for the US/UK/EU market.
8. Nihao Dropshipping
Nihao Dropshipping is an order fulfillment & dropshipping service with 100K+ products in various categories (socks & stockings included). It belongs to Nihao Group – the company behind the popular and successful online Chinese wholesale shopping site NihaoJewelry.
Nihao Dropshipping has free sourcing & warehousing solutions that help you find quality sources of products and store them at its fulfillment centers in China for faster shipping at no extra cost.
- Ship worldwide within 20 business days via 4PX, YunExpress, USPS, and DHL.
- Winning dropshipping niche & product recommendations.
- Exchange, return & refund for any reason within 7 days.
- Pay with Paypal and major credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- 2-4 days to process and dispatch orders.
- Support custom designs & custom packages. However, there’s no built-in tool to do so. You need to contact the company directly to access those services.
- Items can be low-quality.
- Socks: From $0.3.
- Shipping Costs: From $4 to the US/EU, $2.5 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
If you’re doing high volume on a specific product and want to source them in advance to shorten shipping times, Nihao Dropshipping can help you do that for free.
Fondmart is a white-label fashion dropshipper with over 10 years of B2B experience located in Hangzhou Zhejiang.
It collaborates with thousands of Chinese clothing wholesalers & Chinese apparel manufacturers to offer you over 200K dropshipping products, including socks, shirts, hoodies & sweatshirts, cardigans, jumpsuits, pants, dresses, urban garments, underwear, activewear, and accessories.
- Ship within 15-40 working days to 195+ countries and regions via 40+ popular carriers.
- Allow you to pay in advance to prepare stock and store them in warehouses for free.
- No watermarked and high-quality product pictures.
- Support consolidated shipping from different vendors.
- Dropshipping branding solutions (custom woven labels, hangtags, packing & shipping bags, thank you cards, etc.).
- Sample production, OEM/ODM, and logo printing services.
- Automatic order & tracking number synchronization.
- Support US warehouse shipping and FBA services.
- Accept Paypal, credit cards, and deposits via Payoneer, Alipay, and bank transfers.
- Integrate directly with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- 3-5 business days to process standard orders. 7-15 days to handle private-label ones.
- Socks: From $1.22.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $5.5 to the US, $5 to the EU, and $6 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You only have to pay for each product sold and shipped to your customer.
Fondmart (along with CJDropshipping and Printful) is a great option to create a memorable unboxing experience for your customers thanks to its powerful private-label branding services.
Newchic is another sock dropshipping supplier founded in China. It features dozen of independent brands that add new & trending designs regularly.
Regarding the product selection, Newchic carries sports non-slip socks, invisible boat socks, tube socks, tote socks, diving socks, Christmas stockings, and more.
- Global delivery within 15-30 days.
- Hot-sale item recommendations.
- Free shipping on orders over a certain amount (depending on countries).
- 10%-30% discounts for dropshipping orders.
- Support 30 secure payment methods.
- No dropshipping automation apps & tools.
- Socks: From $5.99.
- Shipping Costs: From $7.99 to the US/EU, $6.99 to the UK/EU, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
You could use Newchic alongside other suppliers to serve your customers faster.
BigBuy is a Spanish wholesale dropshipper with nearly 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry. It has warehouses all over Europe, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, BigBuy can give you access to hundreds of dropshipping socks & tights with no minimum at a very competitive price. It also provides plenty of other items in wall art, furniture, office supplies, computer & phone accessories, fitness & sports, hair & beauty, and fashion apparel for you to start selling.
- Fast global delivery with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- Real-time synchronization for the catalog, stock, orders, and tracking.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Turnkey store solution filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate directly with Amazon & eBay, Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, Wix, Magento, and 200+ marketplaces.
- Expensive subscription & activation fees.
- High shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
- Socks: From $2.5.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $5 to Europe, $11 to the United States, $16 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: The one-time activation fee to integrate BigBuy with major eCommerce platforms is anywhere between $129-$599. Plus, you have to pay an extra $29-$99/month.
Use BigBuy to easily expand your sales channels to a broad range of online marketplaces.
12. Alibaba Dropshipping
Finally, we have Alibaba. While it’s primarily known as the largest Chinese marketplace for bulk ordering, you can still find countless men’s & women’s socks with no MOQ on here with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center – an official tool of the platform that allows anyone to start an Alibaba dropshipping business.
As of now, Alibaba partners with 150K Chinese manufacturers to provide goods in 40+ industries and offer reliable services to 100M monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All of the sellers and manufacturers on Alibaba have to go through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge discounts for bulk orders.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Connect to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Many items have high international shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least to US/EU countries).
- Socks: From $0.5.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from about $4-$10.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Alibaba is the ideal solution to source your dropshipping products in bulk at a cheap price and reliably scale your business.
We believe that we have provided you with a comprehensive enough list of sock dropshipping suppliers from different regions around the world along with their strengths and weaknesses to help you easily choose the best partners for your business needs.
Remember, picking a reliable dropshipper is just the first step. You still need to focus on other factors like store optimization, marketing, SEO, and especially customer service to separate your brand from competitors.
For additional information on starting a dropshipping business successfully, have a look at our complete dropshipping checklist.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.