DataBridgeMarketResearch shows that the global mug market will reach an estimated valuation of $27.23B by 2028, registering a CAGR rate of 9.0% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Another insight is that it’s still highly fragmented and open to newcomers. Hence, coffee mugs can be a lucrative dropshipping niche to start selling and make money.
To help you quickly get started, we’ve created a list of the 12 best companies offering them at competitive prices with prompt delivery.
Best Dropshippers For Coffee Mugs & Cups
Here’re the 12 best coffee mug dropshipping suppliers.
The company has 200+ warehouses all over Asia, the USA, Germany, Britain, and France. It also stands out for its professional team of 1K+ dedicated Chinese dropshipping agents.
In addition, it provides print-on-demand services to help you create goods with custom designs. However, other suppliers that we’re going to mention in this post do a much better job than CJ in this specific department.
- Blind worldwide dropshipping within 30 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Free quality check services.
- Custom labeling and packaging solutions.
- Trending product recommendations.
- Winning product photography and video creation services.
- Combine and split orders.
- Automatic invoicing and order & tracking number syncing.
- You can post sourcing requests for any products on Taobao, DHgate, and other marketplaces for free and CJ can help you source those items at even lower prices.
- Warehousing and fulfillment solutions.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for some Asian countries.
- Mobile apps to help you efficiently manage your dropshipping store right on your smartphone.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfer, credit card, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Integration options are Shopify, Wix, Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, ShopLazza, ShipStation, Squarespace, eBay, Etsy, TikTok, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays happen from time to time.
- Many products have high shipping fees.
- Items might be low-quality.
- Each product has a small service fee.
- Coffee Mugs: From $1.
- Shipping Costs: From $6.5 to the US, $5.5 to the UK/EU, $4 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
For merchants looking for a partner in China that can assist you at every step of your dropshipping journey, CJDropshipping is worth considering.
AliExpress is the most popular direct-to-manufacturer dropshipping site on the internet. It was launched in 2010 by the renowned Alibaba Group, currently catering to over 20M daily visitors and 180M annual active users around the world.
On AliExpress, there’re as many as 100M low-cost dropshipping products, ranging from coffee mugs, tumblers, gifts, home furnishings, school supplies, to clothes (t-shirts, hoodies, streetwear, sportswear, etc.), jewelry, watches, sneakers, and hair extensions.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions via AliExpress Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, ePacket, China Post Ordinary & Air Mail, and more.
- Frequent discount events.
- Process orders with Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Wire Transfer, AliExpress Pocket, etc.
- No automation app. However, you can use various other dropshipping tools like DSers, Topdser, Dropified, or Importify to import AliExpress products to your store.
- Not all sellers on AliExpress are reliable and offer quality items.
- Shipping can take up to 45 days.
- Coffee Mugs: From $4.
- Shipping Costs: From about $2-$5. A lot of items have free shipping options.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You only have to cover the costs of products and delivery charges.
If you’re just getting started with dropshipping, use AliExpress to find inspiration and test out new ideas.
Next, we have Alibaba. While it’s primarily known as the largest Chinese marketplace for bulk ordering, you can also find countless coffee & water mugs with no MOQ on the website with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center – a newly launched tool that allows anyone to start dropshipping from Alibaba.
As of now, Alibaba partners with 150K Chinese manufacturers to provide goods in 40+ other industries and offer reliable services to 100M monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All of the sellers and manufacturers on Alibaba have to go through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge discounts for bulk orders.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Support connection to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Many items have high international shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least to US/EU countries).
- Coffee Mugs: From about $2.5.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $6-$20 on average.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Alibaba is the ideal solution to source your dropshipping products in bulk at a cheap price and reliably scale your business.
It carries mugs & cups in a vast spectrum of styles. For example, you can discover ceramic, magic, accent, camper, travel, artwork, self-stirring, suction, insulated mugs, and more on Syncee.
- Ship to the US/EU within 10-20 days.
- Intelligent product search and recommendation.
- Discounted prices for high-volume merchants.
- DataFeed Manager helps you upload and manage your own suppliers via CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON, or TXT files.
- Automated order data sync.
- Dynamic price settings.
- Support importing goods from Alibaba.
- No transaction fees.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, Jumpseller, Shoprenter, EKM, KMO Shops, Zyro, and Ecwid.
- Not all suppliers deliver worldwide.
- Many sellers have long processing times.
- Many items have high shipping fees.
- Coffee Mugs: From around $8.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.5 to the US/EU and $6 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free for up to 25 imported products. Starting from $29/month to import 500 items and access advanced features.
If you want to resell products from reliable non-Chinese dropshipping vendors, check out Syncee.
Spocket also connects you to numerous coffee mug dropshippers based in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
The website aims to provide high-quality and fast-shipping products complemented with seamless order integrations with eCommerce site builders.
Spocket is one of Canada’s top growing companies and trusted by over 60K merchants across the world.
- Fast shipping to the US/EU regions within 7 days.
- Up to 30%-40% discounts on retail prices.
- Branded invoicing.
- Support importing products from AliExpress and Alibaba to your store.
- Search products by images.
- One-click order fulfillment processes.
- Real-time order tracking.
- Accept major credit cards.
- Compatible with Shopify, BigCommerce, Wix, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Square, Felex, and Ecwid.
- Not all vendors ship worldwide.
- Processing time is up to 10 days.
- Up to 30 days to deliver international orders.
- A 5% transaction fee is charged when placing orders from suppliers who maintain warehouses in the US and China.
- Coffee Mugs: From $9.
- Shipping Costs: From about $7 to the US and $10 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Starting from $24/month to import 25 unique products. $49.99 to import 250 products.
Spocket is one of the best places to find fast dropshipping suppliers for the US/UK market.
Modalyst presents you with coffee mugs & cups supplied by 1K+ dropshipping distributors of all sizes and shapes, ranging from private-label brands, indie companies, eco-friendly manufacturers, to AliExpress & Alibaba sellers.
As of now, there’re over 350K online businesses and entrepreneurs using the marketplace, who have imported a total of 10M+ products to their stores and reached 50M+ worldwide shoppers.
- International orders take 15 business days to deliver and US/EU ones take 7 days on average.
- Smart pricing rules.
- Automatic product info updates.
- Import products from Alibaba and AliExpress.
- Provide print-on-demand services.
- Payment methods include Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Connect to Shopify, BigCommerce, and Wix.
- High shipping costs on several items.
- Processing times are up to 10 days.
- 1%-5% processing fees.
- Coffee Mugs: Starting from $9.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 to the USA and $8 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can use Modalyst for free for up to 25 imported products. Paid plans start from $35/month to remove the limit.
Use Modalyst to easily and seamlessly dropship merchandise from both non-Chinese and Chinese suppliers.
AppScenic is yet another marketplace that enables you to dropship tea & coffee mugs from vetted suppliers in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.
The app implements a smart escrow system that guarantees returns and refunds to help you confidently scale your business.
- 2-10 days to ship to the US/EU.
- Automatically sync stocks, prices, and tracking numbers.
- Auto-orders with custom rules.
- Smart price formulas.
- Pay your orders via Bank transfer, PayPal, Wise, Payoneer, credit card, or Stripe transfers.
- Integrate with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Not all vendors ship globally.
- Some products have high delivery costs.
- 1%-6% transaction fees.
- Coffee Mugs: From $5.5.
- Shipping Costs: From $6 to the US and $12 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free for up to 500 imported items (No push-to-store feature). From $19 to push/sync items with your store and access advanced features.
You might use AppScenic to access more mug dropshipping vendors and further expand your product line.
The next one is BigBuy – a Spanish wholesaler with nearly 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry. It has warehouses all over Europe, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, BigBuy can give you access to hundreds of dropshipping mugs with no minimum at a very competitive price. It also provides plenty of items in home decor, computers & electronics, fitness & sports, health & beauty, fashion & accessories, and children & toys for you to start selling.
- Fast global delivery with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- Real-time synchronization for the catalog, stock, orders, and tracking.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Turnkey store solution filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate directly with Amazon & eBay, Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, Wix, Magento, and 200+ marketplaces.
- Expensive subscription & activation fees.
- High shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
- Coffee Mugs: From $1.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $5 to Europe, $15 to the US, and $20 to others.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: The one-time activation fee to integrate BigBuy with major eCommerce platforms is anywhere between $129-$599. Plus, you have to pay an extra $29-$99/month.
Use BigBuy to integrate with the broadest range of eCommerce platforms & marketplaces.
Something Different was established in Swansea South Wales in 1999. It began small with only a handful of staff and gradually grew the company to a fantastic team of over 70 people with more than 25K customers.
Regarding the dropshipping product selection, Something Different carries quirky, gothic, and alternative designs of coffee mugs. They are color-changing cauldron mugs, fortune-telling ceramic teacups, crescent moon rounded mugs, shovel spoons & pot mugs, campervan mugs, garden watering can mugs, lucky cat mugs, and Santa mugs.
- Fast processing and shipping within 2-4 days to Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) via Whistl.
- Payment options are Mastercard, Visa, and Paypal.
- No automation app (sync the catalog via XML and CSV feeds).
- Only deliver to Great Britain.
- Coffee Mugs: From $3.75.
- Shipping Costs: From $3.5.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start making money dropshipping from this supplier.
Leverage Something Different to offer your customers more types of mugs.
Banggood is a massive Chinese direct-to-consumer & dropshipping website like AliExpress for cost-effective coffee mugs.
Growing with a network of 37+ overseas warehouses and 100K+ partner suppliers, the company is now serving 66M+ registered users with a global reach in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East.
Since its inception in 2006 in Guangzhou China, Banggood has emerged to become a top-50 brand in the country. Banggood app was also one of the most downloaded shopping apps in Europe.
- Deliver to 200+ countries and territories via Standard Shipping, Air Parcel Register, Railway Direct Mail, Expedited Shipping Service, and EMS Express Mail Service.
- 5%-20% dropshipping discounts.
- 30-day no-reason return policy if customers are not satisfied with products and the items are still in brand new condition.
- COD for Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
- Pay securely via more than 40+ payment methods, including Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, UPI Payment, KONBINI, Multibanco, Klarna, AfterPay, etc.
- Shopify integration.
- It can sometimes take up to 60 days for orders to reach destinations.
- Coffee Mugs: From $6.99.
- Shipping Costs: From $0.5 to most countries (Lots of items have free shipping options).
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Banggood might be a great and more reliable alternative to AliExpress.
Since 2015, EPROLO has fulfilled over 30M orders for 300K+ business owners, powering them with free product sourcing, inventory management, quality control, automated ordering, and shipment tracking.
It’s a cheap dropshipper located in China that also works directly with manufacturers to offer diverse styles of direct-purchasing coffee mugs at meager prices.
- Ship globally within 15-30 days via CNE, DHL, USPS, YANWEN, ePacket, Canada Post, Australia Post, etc.
- Hand-picked hot dropshipping products.
- Print-on-demand services.
- Process orders with Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Shoplazza, ShopLine, and eBay.
- 40-60 days to deliver products in busy seasons or for orders shipped to South America, the Middle East, India, and Africa.
- Some items are not of good quality.
- Coffee Mugs: From $1.5.
- Shipping Costs: From $7 to the US, $8 to the EU, $4.5 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: None.
Consider using EPROLO alongside other Chinese suppliers to serve your customers faster.
Printify is the best print-on-demand dropshipping partner for a broad scope of personalizable mugs, including white ceramic mugs, accent coffee mugs, black mugs, latte mugs, enamel camping mugs, heat-changing mugs, metallic mugs, heart-shaped mugs, stainless steel travel mugs, and copper vacuum insulated cups.
It’s a tech startup launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley. Printify connects you with the largest network of print providers in over 100 locations to allow you to compare prices and shipping times between those services and flexibly choose the best options for your business needs.
- Worldwide delivery within 15-25 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant protection policy.
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Save up to 30% on shipping when buying in bulk.
- Free design library.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, eBay, Etsy, and more.
- Production can take up to 7 business days.
- Coffee Mugs: From $4.63 ($3.56 on Premium).
- Shipping Costs: From about $4.5 to the US and $6.9 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Printify is the best print-on-demand solution to create custom mugs.
These mug dropshippers have their own strengths and weaknesses. You can pick the one that is most aligned with your current business situation or think of using multiple of them at the same time to better cater to your buyers.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.