FortuneBusinessInsights shows that the global wall art market is projected to grow from $48.50 billion in 2021 to $72.61 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 5.9%.
In order to help you profitably jump into this potential dropshipping niche, we’ve created a list of the 12 best suppliers offering a wide variety of canvases, paintings, and art prints at competitive prices. They’re carefully selected based on various criteria, including shipping speed, shipping rates, product quality, payment methods, and automation & integration capabilities.
Best Dropshippers For Wall Art & Canvas Prints
Here’re the 12 best wall art & canvas print dropshipping suppliers.
Bimago is one of the largest dropshipping manufacturers for premium canvas prints, handmade paintings, wall murals, wallpaper, and posters in the EU. It has been operating for 17 years, holding thousands of aesthetic products in modern, vintage, abstract, street art, pop art, Scandinavian, and African styles.
Nowadays, Bimago consists of 336 people working in offices with a total area of over 7100 square meters.
- Blind ship within 7 days to Europe and the USA via UPS and DPD.
- Free delivery on orders over a certain amount.
- Support 9 languages.
- Special prices for dropshipping partners and discounts for large orders (up to 20%).
- Payments via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Diners, and eWallet.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop, OSCommerce, and ShopWare.
- Long processing times for some items (e.g., handpainted prints, fine art productions, etc.).
- Not shipping worldwide.
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: From $10.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $4.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start a dropshipping side hustle with Bimago.
Go with Bimago to access a massive collection of art prints and have them fast delivery within the EU & US.
ThePrintSpace is the leading Giclee/C-type photo print & wall art print-on-demand dropshipping supplier in the UK. It was launched in 2007, dedicated to building a creative community and automated platform that support artists to monetize their work.
A robust feature of ThePrintSpace is dropshipping branding services which enable you to ship products in sustainable personalized packages with your customized logos, stickers, and inserts.
- Fast fulfillment and global shipping from Germany and the UK (Within 5-10 days to the US/EU).
- Certificates of authenticity and digital signatures.
- Pay with debit/credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Connect to Shopify, Etsy, Squarespace, WooCommerce, Big Cartel, Wix, Facebook Shops, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Up to 5-10 days to process framed & mounted prints.
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: From £2.8.
- Shipping Costs: A flat-rate global shipping charge of £7.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the £8/month Professional plan will give you more artwork storage space, discoverable portfolios, and free postage shipping to the UK & EU.
ThePrintSpace is the best print-on-demand solution to create high-quality custom fine art & photo prints.
What makes EPROLO stand out is that it provides you with both a one-stop dropshipping service and a powerful print-on-demand solution that allow you to start selling diverse types of direct-purchasing & custom canvas art prints.
It’s one of the best Chinese dropshipping suppliers that work directly with manufacturers to offer goods at meager prices.
Since 2015, EPROLO has fulfilled over 30M orders for 300K+ business owners, powering them with free product sourcing, inventory management, quality control, automated ordering, and shipment tracking.
- Global shipping within 15-30 days via CNE, DHL, USPS, YANWEN, ePacket, Canada Post, Australia Post, etc.
- Hand-picked trending dropshipping items.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Shoplazza, ShopLine, and eBay.
- 40-60 days to deliver products in busy seasons or for orders shipped to South America, the Middle East, India, and Africa.
- Some items are not of good quality.
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: From $1.2.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 to the US/EU, $3 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can start making money dropshipping from EPROLO for free.
EPROLO is ideal for merchants who are interested in both print-on-demand and the traditional dropshipping model.
CJDropshipping is another cheap dropshipping supplier based in China that also works closely with manufacturers to offer a wide range of wall art paintings & canvas prints at a very low cost.
The company possesses over 200 warehouses all over Asia, the USA, Germany, Britain, and France and an impressive team of more than 1K dedicated Chinese dropshipping agents.
- Ship worldwide within 30 days via CJPacket, USPS, DHL, EMS, PostNL, etc.
- Free quality check services.
- Print-on-demand, custom labeling, and branded packaging solutions.
- Trending product recommendations.
- Winning product photography and video creation services.
- Combine and split orders.
- Automatic invoicing and order & tracking number syncing.
- You can post sourcing requests for any products on 1688, DHgate, and other marketplaces for free and CJ can help you source those items at even lower prices.
- Warehousing and fulfillment solutions for faster shipping.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) for some Asian countries.
- Mobile apps to help you efficiently manage your store right on your smartphone.
- Payment methods include Paypal, bank wire transfer, credit card, Payoneer, and Midtrans.
- Integration options are Shopify, Wix, Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, ShopLazza, ShipStation, Squarespace, eBay, Etsy, TikTok, etc.
- Long processing times and shipping delays happen from time to time.
- Many products have high shipping fees.
- Items might be low-quality.
- Each product has a small service fee (About $0.5).
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: As low as $0.5.
- Shipping Costs: From $4 to the US, $3.5 to the UK/EU, $2 to Asia, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
For merchants looking for a partner in China that can assist you at every step of your dropshipping journey, CJDropshipping is worth considering.
AliExpress is the most popular Chinese direct-to-manufacturer dropshipping site on the internet. It was launched in 2010 by the renowned Alibaba Group, currently catering to over 20M daily visitors and 180M annual active users around the world.
On AliExpress, there’re as many as 100M low-cost dropshipping products, ranging from art prints, canvas paintings, wallpaper, posters, coffee mugs, gift boxes, calendars, notebooks, stickers, phone cases, to t-shirts, hoodies, street fashion, fitness wear, children’s clothing, jewelry, watches, sneakers, hair extensions, metaphysical goods, etc.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions via AliExpress Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, ePacket, China Post Ordinary & Air Mail, and more.
- Frequent discount events.
- Process orders with Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Wire Transfer, AliExpress Pocket, etc.
- No automation app. However, you can use various other dropshipping tools like DSers, Topdser, Dropified, or Importify to import AliExpress products to your store.
- Not all sellers on AliExpress are reliable and offer quality items.
- Shipping can take up to 45 days.
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: From around $1.
- Shipping Costs: From $1. A lot of items have free shipping options.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You only have to cover the costs of products and delivery charges.
If you’re just getting started with dropshipping, use AliExpress to find inspiration and test out new ideas.
Syncee is a dropshipping marketplace that connects you with local US/CA/EU/UK/AU providers and some of the biggest wholesale suppliers, such as Wish, Matterhorn, and VidaXL.
It carries decorative wall artwork prints and framed canvas paintings in a vast spectrum of sizes, styles, and images.
- Ship to the US/EU within 10-20 days.
- Intelligent product search and recommendation.
- Discounted prices for high-volume merchants.
- DataFeed Manager helps you upload and manage your own suppliers via CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON, or TXT files.
- Automated order data sync.
- Dynamic price settings.
- Support importing goods from Alibaba.
- No transaction fees.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, Jumpseller, Shoprenter, EKM, KMO Shops, Zyro, and Ecwid.
- Not all suppliers deliver worldwide.
- Many sellers have long processing times.
- Many items have high shipping fees.
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: From $6.
- Shipping Costs: From $4 (Some vendors offer free shipping options).
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free for up to 25 imported products. Starting from $29/month to import 500 items and access advanced features.
If you want to resell products from reliable non-Chinese dropshipping suppliers, check out Syncee.
Spocket also connects you to numerous fine art print & photographic wall canvas dropshippers based in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
The platform aims to provide high-quality and fast-shipping products complemented with seamless order integrations with eCommerce site builders.
Spocket is one of Canada’s top growing companies and trusted by over 60K merchants across the world.
- Ship to the US/EU regions within 7 days.
- Up to 30%-40% discounts on retail prices.
- Branded invoicing.
- Support importing products from AliExpress and Alibaba to your store.
- Search products by images.
- One-click order fulfillment processes.
- Real-time order tracking.
- Accept major credit cards.
- Compatible with Shopify, BigCommerce, Wix, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Square, Felex, and Ecwid.
- Not all vendors ship worldwide.
- Processing time is up to 10 days.
- Up to 30 days to deliver international orders.
- A 5% transaction fee is charged when placing orders from suppliers who maintain warehouses in the US and China.
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: From $10.99.
- Shipping Costs: From about $3 (Some products can be shipped for free).
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Starting from $24/month to import 25 unique products. $49.99 to import 250 products.
Spocket is an excellent place to find fast dropshippers for the US/UK/EU market.
Modalyst presents you with wall canvases & art prints supplied by 1K+ dropshipping distributors of all sizes and shapes, ranging from private-label brands, indie companies, eco-friendly manufacturers, to AliExpress & Alibaba sellers.
At the moment, there’re over 350K online businesses and entrepreneurs using the marketplace, who have imported a total of 10M+ products to their dropshipping stores and reached 50M+ worldwide shoppers.
- International orders take 15 business days to deliver and US/EU ones take 7 days on average.
- Smart pricing rules.
- Automatic product info updates.
- Import products from Alibaba and AliExpress.
- Provide print-on-demand services.
- Payment methods include Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Connect to Shopify, BigCommerce, and Wix.
- High shipping costs on several items.
- Processing times are up to 10 days.
- 1%-5% processing fees.
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: Starting from $9.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 to the US and $12 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can use Modalyst for free for up to 25 imported products. Paid plans start from $35/month to remove the limit.
Use Modalyst to easily and seamlessly dropship merchandise from both non-Chinese and Chinese suppliers.
Banggood is a massive Chinese direct-to-consumer & dropshipping site like AliExpress for cost-effective canvas artwork prints, oil paintings, posters, and wall pictures & decorations.
Growing with a network of 37+ overseas warehouses and 100K+ partner suppliers, the company is now serving 66M+ registered users with a global reach in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East.
Since its inception in 2006 in Guangzhou China, Banggood has emerged to become a top-50 brand in the country. Banggood app was also one of the most downloaded shopping apps in Europe.
- Deliver to 200+ countries and territories via Standard Shipping, Air Parcel Register, Railway Direct Mail, Expedited Shipping Service, and EMS Express Mail Service.
- 5%-20% dropshipping discounts.
- 30-day no-reason return policy if customers are not satisfied with products and the items are still in brand new condition.
- COD for Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
- Pay securely via more than 40+ payment methods, including Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, UPI Payment, KONBINI, Multibanco, Klarna, AfterPay, etc.
- Shopify integration.
- It can sometimes take up to 60 days for orders to reach destinations.
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: From $4.99.
- Shipping Costs: Most items have free shipping options.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Banggood is a good and more reliable alternative to AliExpress.
10. Alibaba Dropshipping
Next, we have Alibaba. While it’s primarily known as the largest Chinese marketplace for bulk ordering, you can still find countless art prints and wall canvases with no MOQ on here with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center – an official tool of the platform that allows anyone to start an Alibaba dropshipping business.
As of now, Alibaba partners with 150K Chinese manufacturers to provide goods in 40+ other industries and offer reliable services to 100M monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All of the sellers and manufacturers on Alibaba have to go through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge discounts for bulk orders.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Support connection to Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Many items have high international shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least to US/EU countries).
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: From $0.5.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from about $10-$20.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Alibaba is the ideal solution to source your dropshipping products in bulk at a cheap price and reliably scale your business.
11. SageBrook Home
SageBrook Home was established in 2015 in Los Angeles California, featuring not only dropshipping wood/glass/polyester canvas art prints but also other home decor items like wall clocks, flowers, wall hangings, lightings, sculptures, etc.
The company’s distribution center is located in Summerville South Carolina and its showrooms are scattered throughout the USA.
- Ship within the US within 5-7 days.
- Accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.
- Doesn’t have an in-house dropshipping automation app.
- Only ship within the continental US.
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: From $20.
- Shipping Costs: From $5-$10.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Use SageBrook Home to further expand your store’s product offerings.
Finally, we have BigBuy. It’s a Spanish dropshipping wholesaler with nearly 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry. It has warehouses all over Europe, which allow for urgent shipping to most European and North American countries.
Thanks to volume purchasing, BigBuy can give you access to hundreds of dropshipping canvases and wall art prints with no minimum at a very competitive price. It also provides plenty of other items in furniture, office supplies & stationery, computers, fitness & sports, health & beauty, and apparel for you to start selling.
- Fast global delivery with express couriers like GLS, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc.
- 24/48 hours processing times.
- Support consolidated shipping.
- Real-time synchronization for the catalog, stock, orders, and tracking.
- The catalog is translated into 24 European languages.
- Turnkey store solution filled with BigBuy’s products and equipped with blogs.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate directly with Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, Wix, Magento, and 200+ marketplaces.
- Expensive subscription & activation fees.
- High shipping costs to countries outside of the EU.
- Wall Art & Canvas Prints: From $1.5.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $5 to Europe, $10 to the United States, etc.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: The one-time activation fee to integrate BigBuy with major eCommerce platforms is anywhere between $129-$599. Plus, you have to pay an extra $29-$99/month.
Use BigBuy to easily expand your sales channels to a broad range of online marketplaces.
We believe that we have provided you with a comprehensive enough list of wall art & canvas print dropshipping suppliers from different regions around the world along with their strengths and weaknesses to help you easily choose the best partners for your business needs.
What is left to pay attention to is store optimization, marketing, SEO, and especially customer service to separate your brand from competitors.
For additional information on starting a dropshipping business successfully, have a look at our complete dropshipping checklist.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.