ResearchCosmos reports that the global jigsaw puzzle market was valued at $9.1B in 2019 and is expected to achieve a CAGR of 15.1% from 2020 to 2025. Hence, this is a potential print-on-demand niche to make money.
To help you get started, this post will show you the 8 best sites that allow you to customize puzzles with your own designs at competitive prices with prompt global delivery.
Key Decision-Making Factors When Finding Your Puzzle Print-On-Demand Partner
Before going straight into the list, here’re criteria you should look for when deciding which print-on-demand company to work with:
- Puzzle Catalog: If you don’t have a specific puzzle type to start selling in mind, it’s generally a good idea to pick a company that offers a wide range of them so you can easily test out new ideas and strategies.
- Product Quality: Try ordering sample puzzles from your supplier of choice to ensure your customers receive excellent products.
- Product Costs: It’s recommended to test the same puzzle from different companies to find your ideal balance between quality and costs.
- Production & Shipping Times: 98% of shoppers confirm that delivery times impact brand loyalty. Therefore, it’s vital to choose a partner that can deliver orders fast to your target market.
- Shipping Fees: It’s also best to pick a print-on-demand site that provides cheap delivery fees to your target market so you can increase your profit margin.
- Production Capability: Look for a partner that can cater to your business even if you have 1000 orders/month.
- Personalized Branding: By impressing customers through an amazing and memorable unboxing experience, they’re more likely to come back and buy more from your puzzle print-on-demand shop.
- Integrations: A platform that supports integration with many marketplaces can make your life much easier in the future when you try expanding your business to reach new audiences.
Best Print-On-Demand Partners For Custom Tangram & Jigsaw Puzzles
Here’re the 8 best custom puzzle print-on-demand companies.
CreateJigsawPuzzles is the best puzzle print-on-demand company with no MOQ (minimum order quantity) on the internet. It provides dropshippers with the widest collection of products, ranging from traditional, mini, tray, collage, double-sided, panoramic, endless, coloring, foil, glow-in-the-dark, clear, family, tube, plain blank, invitation, to guest book puzzles made in different shapes (rectangle, square, heart, round, number, and tree) and from various materials (wooden, magnetic, acrylic, plastic, cork, and lenticular).
CreateJigsawPuzzles is also a cheap print-on-demand supplier that specializes in puzzle accessories, such as boxes, frames, sacks, crayons, roll-up mats, and metal stands.
The company is based in Hong Kong, having 35+ years of experience in the professional games printing industry and a 50,000+ square meter production area operated by 4,000 staff.
- Worldwide delivery within 7-30 business days.
- Usually print orders within 2-3 working days.
- Provide personalized dropshipping branding solutions (custom boxes, greeting cards, and gift cards).
- Bulk discounts.
- You can pay by Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- No automated print-on-demand dropshipping app.
- Puzzles: From $7.99 (As low as $0.35/item when buying in bulk).
- Shipping Costs: From $7.99 to Asian regions, $8.99 to the US, and $9.99 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: $1.5-$2.5 per parcel dispatch.
Use CreateJigsawPuzzles to access the widest collection of custom puzzles as well as maximize your profit margins.
Founded in the UK in 2002, Contrado stands out as a high-ticket dropshipping print-on-demand company with a heavy focus on creating the most premium designer products, including tangram designs, 500-piece jigsaw puzzles, plastic puzzles, heart puzzles, and 450+ other exclusive items in furniture, home decor, stationery, cook & dine supplies, travel & leisure goods, and fashion apparel.
It’s part of Contrado Imaging Ltd – a corporation with a network of 40 websites in 9 languages across 14 territories dedicated to empowering artists to realize their business potential.
- Tracked express shipping internationally within 3-15 business days (via FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT).
- Fast printing on-demand within 1-3 days.
- Support custom labels, printed tags, and other bespoke branding options.
- 20%-40% off on bulk orders.
- Accept Paypal and credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Products are a bit expensive.
- Puzzles: From $32.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $9.75.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can start dropshipping from Contrado for free.
Contrado is only suitable for premium & luxury dropshipping brands.
Pictorem is a high-gloss jigsaw puzzle print-on-demand company established in 2014. It has shipping facilities in Champlain NY USA and Montreal Canada, which have helped it serve 88K+ customers and deliver 244K+ artwork.
Pictorem also produces the broadest range of fine-quality print-on-demand art prints with various materials and formats, such as stretched canvas, acrylic, brushed metal, wood, mural, etc.
- Ready-to-use art gallery.
- Support customized packing slips and packages.
- Exchange a new product for free if your customer receives a defective or damaged one.
- Volume discounts.
- Accept Paypal and major credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Puzzles might need a production lead time of 10 days.
- Only ship puzzles to the US and Canada (within 3-5 business days).
- The Shopify app is currently in the early stages.
- Puzzles: From $25.
- Shipping Costs: Free shipping anywhere within Canada and the continental USA.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free dropshipping. However, you need to upgrade to the $4.99/month Premium plan to access VIP benefits like personalized packaging and uploading unlimited art for sale.
Use Pictorem if you’re also interested in selling a wide variety of other types of art prints besides puzzles.
What we love about Merchize is its SEO-optimized pre-built dropshipping storefront solution that enables you to quickly set up an online custom puzzle print-on-demand store in minutes.
Using the platform, you can also effortlessly manage orders across multiple marketplaces like Etsy, Amazon, or Google Shopping and automatically sync, fulfill, and track shipments.
Merchize owns a 43,000-sqft Vietnamese manufacturing facility that supports many printing techniques, including direct-to-garment, cut & sew heat transfer sublimation, UV printing, and laser cutting.
- Blind dropshipping globally within 4-20 days.
- Pre-made storefronts with SSL certificates, powerful marketing tools, and 2-day payouts.
- 20% discounts for sample products.
- Pay with Paypal and Payoneer.
- Integrate with Etsy, Amazon, eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Google Shopping.
- Might need up to 10 days to process orders.
- No custom packaging or labeling service.
- Puzzles: Starting from $16.99.
- Shipping Costs: Free to the US, from $5.2 to the EU, and from $10.4 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: $6.99/month-$229/month.
If you want to open your own online storefront with minimal setup, try Merchize.
Prodigi has local print labs in the US, UK, and mainland Europe as well as works with reliable third-party manufacturing partners to expedite production and shipping.
It’s an eco-friendly & ethical print-on-demand company for personalizable hardboard jigsaw puzzles, crafting goods from sustainably sourced paper, wood, and water-based inks.
In addition, Prodigi is able to deliver products to customers within corrugated cardboard boxes made from recycled materials to further minimize ecological footprints.
- Global shipping within 14 days.
- 80% of products are manufactured and dispatched within 24-72 hours.
- Accept credit/debit cards.
- Connect with Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, SquareSpace, and Etsy.
- Doesn’t support personalized labeling and packaging.
- Puzzles: From $10.64.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.95 for Budget shipping and $19.95 for Express shipping.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
If you want to position your brand as environmentally friendly, go with Prodigi.
InterestPrint is a print-on-demand company headquartered in China, offering custom rectangle, heart-shaped, and wooden photo jigsaw puzzles of 75-1000 pieces. In addition, it gives you access to 700+ other brandable products in private-label clothing (t-shirts, hoodies, dresses, fitness wear, etc.), fashion accessories (bags, shoes & sneakers, watches, etc.), home goods (mugs, doormats, blankets, planners, wall calendars, stickers, etc.), and pet supplies.
InterestPrint was launched in early 2010, now having factories totaling 150K square feet across China, Australia, and the US that can produce over 5K pieces of goods daily.
- Worldwide delivery within 3-30 days.
- Support custom logos, labels, pack-ins, etc.
- 25% off on sample products.
- Discounts up to 15% for bulk orders.
- Pay with Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and JCB.
- Print-on-demand integration with Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Long processing times and shipping delays could occur.
- Puzzles: From $11.41.
- Shipping Costs: Usually free standard shipping from China.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Use InterestPrint to easily expand your product offerings to other print-on-demand categories.
What makes EPROLO special is that it doesn’t only provide you with a powerful print-on-demand solution but also offers a one-stop dropshipping service that allows you to instantly sell thousands of ready-made jigsaw puzzles, tangram puzzles, and millions of other items in 107 niches with no minimum. They are sourced directly from wholesale suppliers and manufacturers in China at a low cost.
Since 2015, this Chinese dropshipping company has fulfilled over 30M orders for 300K+ business owners, powering them with free product sourcing, printing, inventory management, quality control, automated ordering, brand building, and shipment tracking.
- Global shipping within 25 days.
- Hand-picked hot dropshipping niches & products.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Compatible with eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Shoplazza.
- Up to 5 days to process orders.
- Logistics delays usually happen.
- Has branding solutions, but might only be applicable to apparel.
- Puzzles: From $9.43.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 to the US/UK/EU and $4 to Asian countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
EPROLO is suitable for merchants who are also interested in the traditional dropshipping model.
Finally, let’s talk about Picanova. It’s part of the Picanova Group – an internationally recognized wholesale print-on-demand supplier for photo puzzles and wall art in the US.
Picanova has 6 production facilities on 3 continents with 1000+ employees, allowing it to fulfill over 500K individual products every day. Picanova also offers solutions that can be tailored solely according to requirements set by the clients.
- Fast dropshipping to the USA and Canada within 2-6 days via UPS or FedEx.
- Print products within 2-3 business days.
- Special discounts for high order volumes.
- Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, and Order Desk.
- Only process international orders on requests.
- No custom packaging and labeling solutions.
- Puzzles: From $39.90.
- Shipping Costs: $9.9 for the first product and $3 for each additional one to the US. Starting from $39.9 for international orders.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: This USA wholesale dropshipping company is available for free.
If you want to print custom puzzles on a large scale, go with Picanova.
While it’s important to choose a reliable print-on-demand partner, winning designs, store optimization, great marketing, and good customer service are also crucial factors that contribute to the success of your entire puzzle dropshipping business.
To learn more about those topics, check out our complete dropshipping checklist.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.