Consumers are increasingly preferring to buy their art off the internet. According to Statista, global online art print sales rose from $4.8B in 2019 to nearly $7.9B in 2020. Hence, it’s a lucrative print-on-demand niche to jump into and make money.
This post will show you the 10 best sites offering custom art prints, canvases, and posters at competitive prices with prompt global delivery to help you start selling them profitably.
Key Decision-Making Factors When Finding Your Art Print-On-Demand Partner
Before going straight into the list, here’re criteria you should look for when deciding which print-on-demand company to work with:
- Art Print Materals & Formats: If you don’t have a specific art print type to start selling in mind, it’s generally a good idea to pick a company that offers a wide range of them so you can easily test out new ideas and strategies.
- Product Quality: According to a survey, 92% of global respondents stated that the quality of the art on offer was the most critical attribute when deciding whether to purchase art online. Therefore, try ordering sample art prints or posters from your supplier of choice to ensure your customers receive excellent products.
- Product Costs: It’s recommended to test the same art print from different companies to find your ideal balance between quality and costs.
- Production & Shipping Times: 98% of shoppers confirm that delivery times impact brand loyalty. Therefore, it’s vital to choose a partner that can deliver orders fast to your target market.
- Shipping Fees: It’s also best to pick a print-on-demand site that provides cheap delivery fees to your target market so you can increase your profit margin.
- Production Capability: Look for a partner that can cater to your business even if you have 1000 orders/month.
- Personalized Branding: By impressing customers through an amazing and memorable unboxing experience, they’re more likely to come back and buy more from your art & poster store.
- Integrations: A platform that supports integration with many marketplaces can make your life much easier in the future when you try expanding your business to reach new audiences.
Best Print-On-Demand Partners For Custom Wall Art Prints & Posters
Here’re the 10 best custom canvas art print & poster print-on-demand companies.
Founded in 2014, Pictorem is the best art print-on-demand company, producing the broadest range of fine-quality wall decor with various materials and formats, including canvas roll, stretched canvas, acrylic, brushed metal, HD sublimation metal, multi-panel, mural, wood, picture frame, and large photo paper prints.
It has shipping facilities in Champlain NY USA and Montreal Canada, which have helped it serve 88K+ customers and deliver 244K+ artwork.
- Worldwide shipping within 15 days.
- Ready-to-use art gallery.
- Volume discounts.
- Support customized packing slips and packages.
- Exchange a new product for free if your customer receives a defective or damaged one.
- Accept Paypal and major credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Products might need a production lead time of 12 days.
- Limit shipments to rolled canvas & poster prints for international locations outside the USA and Canada.
- The Shopify app is currently in the early stages.
- Art Prints: From $33/canvas print, $40/acrylic print, $15/poster, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Free shipping anywhere within Canada and the continental USA. From $20 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free. However, you need to upgrade to the $4.99/month Premium plan to access VIP benefits like personalized packaging and uploading unlimited art for sale.
Use Pictorem to access the widest selection of art prints.
Prodigi has local print labs in the US, UK, and mainland Europe as well as works with reliable third-party manufacturing partners to expedite production and shipping.
It’s an eco-friendly print-on-demand company for art prints, standing out for products made from sustainably sourced paper or wood and printed with water-based inks. They can also be shipped to customers within white-label cardboard boxes crafted from recycled materials.
Regarding the product catalog, Prodigi features custom stretched canvas, framed canvas, rolled canvas, enhanced matte art, budget art paper, museum fine art paper, smooth art paper, art print with hanger, metallic gloss, luster, photo rag, mounted, classic framed, box framed, spacer framed, swoop framed, aluminum, foamex, gator board, and maple wood art prints.
- Blind dropshipping globally within 14 days.
- 80% of products are manufactured and dispatched within 24-72 hours.
- Accept credit/debit cards.
- Print-on-demand integration with Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and SquareSpace.
- Doesn’t support personalized labeling and packaging.
- Art Prints: From $9.5/canvas, $3/poster, $7/framed photo tile, $24.5/acrylic panel, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.95 for Budget shipping and $19.95 for Express shipping.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can start making money dropshipping from Prodigi for free.
If you want to position your brand as eco-friendly, go with Prodigi.
Creativehub allows you to easily collaborate with talented freelancers to quickly create unique and beautiful print-on-demand art prints.
It was launched in the UK in 2007, dedicated to building a creative community and automated platform that support artists to monetize their work.
- Fast fulfillment and global shipping from the UK, Germany and the USA.
- Pay with debit/credit card, PayPal, and Google Pay.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- No dropshipping branding service.
- Art Prints: From $15.
- Shipping Costs: A flat-rate global shipping charge of $9.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: You can start dropshipping from Creativehub for free. The £16/month Professional plan will give you more artwork storage space, discoverable portfolios, and free postage shipping to the UK & EU.
Creativehub is the ideal platform to work with other artists and grow brands together.
Awkward Styles is a poster & canvas wall art print-on-demand dropshipping company based in Los Angeles California USA. After successfully selling customized items on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Wayfair, it started focusing on helping entrepreneurs build and expand their own brands.
In 2019 and 2021, Awkward Styles earned a spot on INC 5000’s list of the United States’ fastest-growing private companies.
Besides art prints like vertical & horizontal stretched canvases, hanging posters, and metal prints, the platform also allows you to personalize wooden photo stands, tapestries, aprons, blankets, beach towels, pillow covers, ornaments, print-on-demand mugs, custom pet products, and dropshipping fashion clothing.
- Worldwide shipping with a median delivery time of 2-5 business days to USA and 8-14 days to other regions.
- Free design library.
- You can pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Can connect with Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, and Order Desk.
- Doesn’t support custom packages.
- Art Prints: From $12/canvas, $5.25/poster, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $4.19 to the US and $9.99 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or $25/month to get up to 20% discounts on all items.
If you want to access a diversity of art prints & art accessories (especially wooden photo stands) and are also interested in dropshipping many other types of products, Awkward Styles is worth considering.
Camaloon is an art printing company founded in Spain in 2011, having been committed to providing excellent custom promotional products across Europe. It’s trusted by well-known brands, including Airbnb, Zara, IKEA, Ubisoft, and Booking.
On here, the most exclusive print-on-demand items are wooden wall art with various shapes and themes, such as hexagon, polygonal, rectangular, oval, sunset, star, honeycomb, and arrow.
- International delivery via UPS and DHL. Most shipments arrive in Europe within 5-9 days.
- Process orders within 48-72 hours.
- Support custom branding.
- 2.5%-12% off based on your monthly sales.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, and bank transfers.
- Integrate with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Might take at least 30 days for orders to arrive in non-US/EU countries.
- High delivery fees to non-US/EU countries.
- Art Prints: From $3.63/poster, $16.47/wooden wall art, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5-$10.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
Camaloon is the best print-on-demand partner for custom wall art made from wood.
What makes EPROLO special is that it doesn’t only provide you with a powerful print-on-demand solution but also offers a one-stop dropshipping service that allows you to instantly sell thousands of ready-made art prints, posters, photo panels, and millions of other products in 107 niches with no minimum. They are sourced directly from wholesale suppliers and manufacturers in China at a low cost.
Since 2015, this Chinese dropshipping platform has fulfilled over 30M orders for 300K+ business owners, powering them with free product sourcing, printing, inventory management, quality control, automated ordering, brand building, and shipment tracking.
- Global shipping within 25 days.
- Hand-picked top dropshipping niches & products.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Compatible with eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Shoplazza.
- Up to 5 days to process orders.
- Logistics delays usually happen.
- Has branding solutions, but might only be applicable to apparel.
- Art Prints: From $4.71/poster, $3.96/canvas print, $6.98/photo panel, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $6 to the US, $5 to the UK/EU, and $4 to Asian countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: This Chinese print-on-demand company is available for free.
Use EPROLO to quickly grow and expand your dropshipping store‘s product offerings.
Printful’s strength lies in its network of fulfillment centers across North America, Europe, and partner facilities in Japan and Australia, allowing it to deliver about 80% of orders in the same region they’re purchased, effectively lowering shipping costs while still maintaining good shipping times.
In addition, this canvas wall art print & poster print-on-demand company shines in the integration department with the ability to connect directly with every major eCommerce platform and marketplace.
Since 2013, Printful has been catering to 389K+ customers, delivered 43.1M items, and sold $961M.
- Fast worldwide dropshipping within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, and DHL.
- Support custom packing slips, package inserts, labels, and packages.
- Up to 30% off for bulk purchasing and 5%-9% monthly discounts for merchants who reach specific sales thresholds.
- Pay with Paypal, credit cards, and Printful Wallet.
- Print-on-demand dropshipping integration with Wish, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, Webflow, Ecwid, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Square, BigCartel, Weebly, Magento, 3dcart, Storenvy, etc.
- Might need 7 business days to print and ship orders.
- Art Prints: From $7/poster and $29.95/canvas.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $4.99 to the US, $5.99 to the EU, and $8.99 to Asian countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
Use Printful as a fast print-on-demand supplier if shipping times are your top priority.
Printify is the cheapest print-on-demand supplier for art prints. It’s a tech startup launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley.
The platform doesn’t own any production facilities. Instead, it connects you with the largest network of print providers with 90+ factories in the US, EU, UK, CA, AU, and China to allow you to compare prices and shipping times between those companies and flexibly choose the best options for your business needs.
As of now, Printify serves 2M+ merchants, giving them access to 300+ products, including premium print-on-demand matte posters, silk posters, wall decals, giclee art prints, framed posters, fine art posters, canvas gallery wraps, office supplies, home goods, fashion accessories, and adult & children’s apparel.
- Worldwide delivery within 15 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant refund policy.
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Accept Paypal and credit cards.
- Connect with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, eBay, Etsy, and more.
- Production can take up to 7 business days.
- Doesn’t have personalized labeling and packaging solutions.
- Art Prints: From $4.04/poster and $8.09/canvas ($3.11/poster and $6.23/canvas on Premium).
- Shipping Costs: From about $3.5-$4.99 to the US and $7.99-$19.09 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Use Printify to maximize your profit margins.
Gelato is another art print-on-demand service that connects you with local print hubs in over 33 countries, including the US, the UK, NZ, Germany, India, China, and Russia.
Since 2007, it has been dedicated to building an easy-to-use toolset that empowers you to unleash inner creativity.
In regards to product selection, Gelato specializes in canvases, brushed aluminum prints, acrylic prints, foam landscape/portrait/square prints, classic matte paper posters, premium semi-glossy paper posters, photo books, calendars, greeting cards, flyers, brochures, folders, letterheads, and roll-up banners.
- Ship to over 200 countries and territories within 4-15 business days.
- 5%-16% discounts based on your monthly sales.
- Help you navigate customs, cross-border invoicing, tax, and vat issues.
- Allow your customers to easily personalize their products with options from a pre-set list.
- Process orders with Paypal, credit cards, and Gelato Wallets.
- Support integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Wix, Etsy, and more.
- Might need 2-6 business days to print art.
- No custom labels and packages.
- Art Prints: From $5.45/poster, $19.42/acrylic print, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.12 to the US, $5.93 to Europe, $5.75 to Canada, $6.63 to Singapore, and $11.03 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free.
If you’re finding speedy printing partners like Printful and Printify but offering a wider range of art prints, try Gelato.
Finally, let’s take a look at Picanova. It’s part of the Picanova Group – an internationally recognized wholesale print-on-demand company for high-quality canvas wall art decorations and photo gifts in the US.
Picanova has six production facilities on three continents with 1000+ employees, allowing it to fulfill over 500K individual products every day. Picanova also offers solutions that can be tailored solely according to requirements set by the clients.
- Fast deliver to the USA and Canada within 2-6 days via UPS or FedEx.
- Print products within 2-3 business days.
- Special discounts for high order volumes.
- Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- Picanova is a US dropshipping supplier compatible with Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, and Order Desk.
- Only process international orders on requests.
- No custom packaging and labeling solutions.
- Art Prints: From $36.
- Shipping Costs: $9.9 for the first product and $3 for each additional one to the US. Starting from $39.9 for international orders.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: No.
If you want to print art on a large scale, go with Picanova.
While it’s crucial to choose a reliable print-on-demand partner, winning designs, store optimization, marketing, and customer service are also vital factors that can make or break your entire art print dropshipping business.
To learn more about those topics, check out our complete dropshipping checklist.