Streetwear (or urban clothing) is a style of casual dressing that centers around comfortable and casual pieces. It grew from New York hip-hop fashion and Californian surf culture to encompass elements of sportswear, punk, skateboarding, and Japanese street fashion.
According to PWC, the global streetwear revenue is worth about $185B, making it by some estimates about 10% of the entire global apparel and footwear market.
As the demand for high-quality and sustainable streetwear continues to rise, partnering with the best manufacturers is crucial for designers, retailers, and apparel entrepreneurs.
To help you navigate the vast industry landscape, we’ve curated a list of the top 19 streetwear manufacturers in the USA. We’ll also provide insights into each company’s offerings, including services, capabilities, pros & cons, and what sets them apart in the industry.
Best Custom Streetwear Manufacturers In The USA
Here’re the 19 best custom streetwear & urban clothing manufacturers in the United States.
Established in 1988, Bella+Canvas is one of the best sustainable wholesale clothing manufacturers in Los Angeles, USA, offering premium streetwear that can be completely personalized to your needs or made ready for sewing on your branded labels.
Specifically, it offers men’s long-body urban tees, women’s crop tees, boxy t-shirts, flowy muscle tees, slouchy t-shirts, ringer t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, pullover hoodies, shorts, fleece joggers, etc.
The customization options range from patterns, color, stitching, to fabric. The development process includes custom lab dips, tech packs, and development sample approval.
Bella+Canvas owns massive production facilities in Los Angeles that use 7x less water than the average garment producer and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into garments.
In addition, Bella+Canvas’s supply chain partners are carefully evaluated based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility as well as fair working conditions.
- No minimum for in-stock blank clothes.
- 50% off on up to 7 blank product samples per calendar year (only available to customers with a valid resale certificate).
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers.
- The minimum number of items for custom orders starts at 25,000 units per style/color.
- The development process takes 1-3 weeks and the production times start at 2 weeks.
- Do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You have to contact the company to assess and arrange shipments outside the USA.
2. Quality Blank
Quality Blank specializes in manufacturing men’s oversized box street-style t-shirts, urban active shorts, cropped hoodies, dye hoodies, and straight-leg pants.
These clothing pieces are produced from custom-made 100% luxury quality cotton fabrics developed sustainably and free from harmful substances and chemicals.
Quality Blank is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Full-service production (DTG, screen printing, embroidery, sublimation, private labeling, and custom designs).
- Accept common credit cards and bank wire transfers.
- The MOQ for wholesale stocked orders is 30 units.
- An MOQ of 60-100 units for custom cut & sew orders.
- Production times are 2-3 weeks.
3. Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel is a leading eco-friendly wholesale street clothing manufacturer located in New York, USA.
The company started in the early 90s offering private-label knitwear to luxury stores, national fashion brands, and big retailers. Nowadays, its products are picked by musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, and restaurants.
Regarding customization options & services, they include colors, patterns, fabrics, pigment dye, labels, screen printing, embroidery, and graphic designs.
- No minimum for in-stock blanks.
- International delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on stocked orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Approved wholesale accounts can order 7 blank product samples per calendar year at a 15% discount.
- Streetwear dropshipping services.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- Custom order minimums range from 1200-2400 units, per style and color.
- The lead time is 8-10 weeks from the date your samples are approved.
4. Tailored Industry
Tailored Industry is an on-demand manufacturer specializing in knitted streetwear & urban clothes. Its catalog contains various production-ready styles that can be made with your labels. You can also request adjustments to create a custom style.
Tailored Industry is located in New York, United States.
- No MOQs for on-demand services.
- Support Shopify dropshipping.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, Affinity cards, American Express, PayPal, etc.
- On-demand services cost $299-$699/month.
- No-subscription bulk production services require a MOQ of 300+ pieces.
5. Cotton Heritage
Cotton Heritage features streetwear like short-sleeve t-shirts, long-sleeve t-shirts, sleeveless tops, fleece hooded sweats, zip-ups, lightweight shorts, and French terry joggers that are available for private-label/custom programs.
It’s a mill-direct & WRAP-certified bulk manufacturer in the USA with warehouses in Dallas TX, Los Angeles CA, and Ridgeway VA.
- No minimum for stocked orders.
- Free UPS ground shipping on catalog orders from $250.
- Generous pricing and freight discounts based on order quantity.
- Payment methods include major credit cards, company checks, and COD.
- The minimum for custom orders is 600-1200 pieces.
- Production turnaround times are 90-120 days.
- Need to contact the customer service team to arrange international shipments.
6. ARI JOGIEL
ARI JOGIEL is a full-package street apparel supplier in downtown Los Angeles, offering consulting, graphic design, development, manufacturing, private labeling, and finishing & packaging services.
Currently, it’s working with over 150 brands across the United States.
- Additional services like embellishments, marketing assets, product packaging design, etc.
- Pay via major credit/debit cards.
- Minimums start at 150 pieces per style (up to 2 colors and 4 sizes).
- Production takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks.
7. Scott x Scott
Scott x Scott is a family-owned and operated US-made streetwear company, designing and manufacturing for clients such as Urban Outfitters, Levi’s, and Revolve Clothing.
It has launched multiple brands under its umbrella, starting with the menswear line BSCOTT in 2008; followed by the women’s line Sarah Scott; and a bespoke accessory line One of One.
Scott x Scott’s mission is to provide a full package production service from designing and development, to production and private labeling, at a competitive price with virtually no minimums.
- No MOQ.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- Long production times.
8. LA Speedy
The next custom street apparel & urban wear manufacturer in the United States to check out is LA Speedy.
Its product line contains men’s & women’s t-shirts, sweatpants, gym shorts, crewnecks, and hoodies. They are available for services such as pattern-making, sampling, grading, fabric sourcing, marking, cutting, sewing, trimming, steam pressing, product photography, and clothing printing/embroidery/sublimation.
Having over 20 years of production experience along with a vertically integrated manufacturing factory, LA Speedy is able to provide the newest styles quickly and ensure the quality of products.
- No minimums for stocked items.
- Payment via major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, and Shop Pay.
- The MOQ for custom orders is 100-5,000 pieces. Any orders below 100 pieces per color & style are subject to a $50 cutting fee.
- The production phase requires at least 10-15 business days.
- Not shipping globally.
9. Hyphen Apparel
Hyphen Apparel has been manufacturing and supplying custom streetwear to licensing companies like Disney, NFL licensing, and Marvel as well as corporate retailers such as Old Navy, Gap, Hot Topic, Torrid, Buckle, and Forever21.
The company has US warehouses and offices in two locations in Los Angeles and Guatemala, offering start-to-finish services from sample making, monitor compliance, administration, production, to delivery.
- Ship globally.
- No minimums for stocked blanks.
- Free domestic delivery on in-stock orders $150+.
- Accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- A minimum quantity of 3,000 pieces per color per style for custom orders.
10. The Evans Group
Founded in 2005 in the US, The Evans Group is a reliable full-service fashion development and production house for over 3K emerging designers and high-end clothing brands, including Moncler, Banana Republic, Chantel Lauren, Kiln, Cosima, Over + Over, etc.
Its streetwear manufacturing services include sourcing, grading, marking, cutting, hand sewing, trimming & packing, installation projects, and dedicated sewing modulars.
When working with The Evens Group, you will be paired with a dedicated team that walks you from start to finish, including a project manager, a design & sourcing expert, a master patternmaker, and a seasoned seamstress.
- In-house studio-level production with no minimum required (suitable for high-end brands that require special handling or quality, brands seeking rush orders, or brands seeking runs for publicity or up-front inventory for start-up sales).
- International shipping.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Factory-level production has a minimum of 50 pieces per style.
- 4-8-week turnaround times (rush deliveries within 1-4 weeks with additional charges).
11. Bomme Studio
Bomme Studio is the next made-in-USA clothing manufacturer, offering full-service development, sourcing, and production for custom streetwear.
Its services consist of personalized neck tapes, size labels, care labels, hang tags, patches, laces, plastic or metal aglets, heat-press stones, etc.
The company owns and operates manufacturing sites in California and Mexico, with an additional sourcing office in South Korea to ensure you get competitive costs at the highest quality available.
- Digital marketing agency services, including Shopify website building, product photography/video content, SEO, paid advertising, email marketing, brand coaching, etc.
- Payment can be made through Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express, and PayPal.
- For custom production orders, the MOQ is 150 units per style.
- The MOQ for private-label blanks programs is 50 units per style.
- Sample development takes 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Production takes 10-12 weeks from the time your sample is approved.
12. Lefty Production Co
Lefty Production Co is a reliable wholesale streetwear & urban apparel manufacturing company based in the heart of Los Angeles, California, USA.
It has collaborated with some famous fashion brands like Matthew Williamson, Rosetta Getty, Christian Siriano, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus.
When working with Lefty, you’re provided with one-stop OEM/ODM service, from sketching, designing, fabric & trim sourcing, pattern making, branding, virtual 3D sampling, marking & grading, cutting, size testing, to production, laser cutting, and packing.
- Deliver to the USA, UK, Canada, Denmark, Switzerland, and France.
- Consulting and website development services.
- Pay with credit/debit cards.
- A MOQ of 50 pieces.
- Not delivering globally.
13. Made Blanks
Made Blanks features vintage-style streetwear & urban clothing made in the United States.
Founded in 2014, it’s a wholesale manufacturer with a mission to consistently innovate the quality and fit of staple pieces.
- No order minimums for catalog products.
- Pay online with major credit/debit cards.
- Limited custom production services.
- Only shipping inside the US and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico).
14. Los Angeles Apparel
Los Angeles Apparel is a USA-based manufacturer of street jogging suits, loose-fit jeans, denim jackets, crewneck t-shirts, tie-dye crop tanks, urban activewear, etc.
The company was established in 2016 by Dov Charney – the founder of American Apparel.
Nowadays, Los Angeles Apparel consists of about 1.8K+ employees that run a 100,000-sqft factory with a capacity of 140K+ units per week.
- No MOQ for in-stock blanks.
- Free shipping on catalog orders $75+ to the US, $100+ to Canada, and $120+ to other countries.
- Forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay.
- Limited personalized manufacturing solutions.
15. Affix Apparel
Affix Apparel is a private-label/custom street garment manufacturer in the USA, with over 10 years of experience serving both small and large fashion brands.
It provides various services, including material sourcing, grading, pattern designing, sampling sizing, cut & sew manufacturing, all-over sublimation screen printing, embroidery, woven labels, satin labels, hang tags, and heat transfer labels.
- Global delivery.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank checks, money orders, and cash.
- A MOQ of 50+ pieces.
- Lead times are between 2-6 weeks.
16. Euphoric Colors
Also situated in Los Angeles, USA, Euphoric Colors manufactures custom streetwear, swimwear, lingerie, uniforms, dresses, urban apparel, and textile accessories like tote bags, cushions, pillows, bedsheets, and so on.
The services include consulting, sourcing, pattering making, sampling, cutting & sewing, fabric knitting, dyeing & printing, re-branding, etc.
- Support common credit/debit card payment methods.
- MOQ starts from 300 units per style/color.
- Lead times are 4-8 weeks.
17. Stylus Apparel
The next bulk streetwear manufacturer in the US worth looking into is Stylus Apparel.
Operating since 1978, it develops private-label clothes with various decoration and creation techniques, such as screen printing, sublimation printing, embroidery, cutting & sewing, and custom woven fabric labels.
- International delivery.
- Accept credit/debit cards, bank checks, money orders, and cash.
- The minimum starts from 36 pieces.
- The average lead time for sampling and production is between 2-6 weeks.
18. Seam Apparel
Seam Apparel is a custom street apparel producer in Los Angeles, USA.
It has 10 years of garment production experience and is dedicated to serving both small startups and big brands.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Fabric/material sourcing, sampling, pattern making, sizing, grading, marking, etc.
- Accept all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- The minimum is 50 pieces.
- Long lead times.
19. Arzee International
Arzee International offers product design & development, fabric & materials sourcing, sampling, and production.
This US-made streetwear manufacturer works with clients all over the world from offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Mexico City.
- Design & development, fabric & materials sourcing, sampling, and production.
- The minimum order requirement is 500 pieces.
How To Start An Online Custom Streetwear Store In The USA Without Buying In Bulk From Manufacturers
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money upfront to buy inventory from manufacturers, you can still start an online custom streetwear store in the USA by leveraging a fulfillment model called “print-on-demand.”
It’s a process in which a product is only printed with your own design and shipped to your customer after an order has been placed. This allows for greater flexibility and reduced costs, as there is no need to maintain inventory or pay for large runs in advance.
To start, check out the best print-on-demand partners to create and sell custom streetwear online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.