The global jewelry market is expected to reach a staggering $482.22 billion by 2030, and with the growth of the print-on-demand industry, it’s now easier than ever for artists, designers, or entrepreneurs to offer unique and personalized pieces to their customers.
In this blog post, we’re going to explore the top 6 jewelry print-on-demand companies in the USA, discussing their product selection alongside their pros and cons.
Let’s dive right in!
Best Jewelry Print-On-Demand Suppliers In The USA
Here’re the 6 best jewelry print-on-demand companies in the USA.
ShineOn is a leading print-on-demand website in the USA that provides a large selection of custom jewelry, including name necklaces, photo circle bangles, and graphic heart keychains, as well as stainless steel faith cross necklaces, 14k white gold plated love knot necklace & earring sets, 18k gold plated interlocking heart necklaces, Cuban link chains, and solid gold jewelry with personalizable message cards.
All of your orders will be sent from factories in Tampa, Florida, and Amsterdam, Netherlands, with a luxury box to maximize customer satisfaction.
What’s most unique about ShineOn is that when it releases a new viral product, the first 1,000 units sold are completely free, which means you can keep a 100% margin.
- Worldwide delivery within 20 days via USPS.
- 30-day return policy.
- Support custom inserts, packaging, and labeling materials.
- High-quality product images.
- Email remarketing, SMS remarketing, and Facebook retargeting suggestions.
- Buyer customer support.
- Accept PayPal and credit cards.
- Jewelry print-on-demand integration with Etsy and Shopify.
- Up to 5 business days to make products.
- Jewelry: From $11.20/name necklace, $11/graphic necklace, $11.30/image bangle, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5.37 to the US, $7.95 to Canada, $6.95 to the EU/UK, and $8.47 to other countries.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Start dropshipping for free.
Use ShineOn to access a wide range of high-quality print-on-demand jewelry.
TeeLaunch is a fast USA-made jewelry print-on-demand supplier of personalized cuff bracelets, dog mom necklaces, double initial heart necklaces, Noricon font name necklaces, and sports mom necklaces.
Since 2015, it has helped over 215K online dropshipping store owners start and run their businesses.
TeeLaunch possesses production facilities totaling over 170K feet across Arizona, California, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, along with the UK, Australia, Canada, and Spain to help customers anywhere get quality goods in the shortest amount of time.
- Fast dropshipping within 3-12 business days via UPS Mail Innovations (domestically) and Ascendia (internationally).
- 30-day replacement policy for damaged or misprinted products.
- Support Paypal, Payoneer, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Compatible with Shopify and Etsy.
- The production time can be up to 4-7 days during off-peak months and 9-12 days during peak seasons.
- Doesn’t offer custom branding services.
- Jewelry: From $12.50/double initial heart necklace, $12.50/name necklace, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $5 to the US and $17.50 to other locations.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: It’s free to start a dropshipping side hustle with TeeLaunch.
TeeLaunch is one of the fastest print-on-demand partners to choose from.
Awkward Styles is an excellent print-on-demand dropshipping company in the United States to purchase custom message card necklaces and charm bead bracelets.
Currently, there’re 4 jewelry box options to choose from, which are two-tone textured, magnetic, soft brown leather, and LED.
Awkward Styles is a company based in Los Angeles, California that started selling on eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and Wayfair in 2014 and achieved some success. After that, it rebranded and began focusing on helping entrepreneurs build and expand their own businesses.
In 2019, 2021, and 2022, Awkward Styles proudly earned a spot in INC 5000’s list of the United States’ fastest-growing private companies.
- Worldwide delivery with an average shipping time of 2-5 business days to the USA and 8-14 days to other regions.
- 4-week return policy for misprinted, damaged, and defective items.
- Free design library.
- Completely personalized manufacturing services with many customization options like patterns, color, stitching, and fabric.
- Free learning courses from experienced instructors.
- You can pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy, and Order Desk.
- No white-label dropshipping branding services.
- Jewelry: From $12.9/birthstone necklace, $13.75/cross necklace, $13.95/interlocking circle necklace, etc.
- Shipping Costs: Starting from $4.99 to the US, $6.95 to Australia, $7.49 to Canada, $6.49 to the UK/EU, and $7.99 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or $25/month to get up to 20% discounts on all items.
Use Awkward Styles to further expand your jewelry line.
Printify is a tech startup launched in 2015 and backed by angel investors from Silicon Valley.
It connects you to the largest network of printing providers in over 100 locations to allow you to compare prices and shipping times between those companies and flexibly choose the best options for your business needs.
Besides print-on-demand oval jewelry necklaces, Printify also allows you to customize 750+ other products with no MOQ, such as t-shirts, polos, crop tops, button-down shirts, hoodies, jackets, joggers, leggings, dresses, shorts, kimonos, pajamas, underwear, streetwear, activewear, socks, aprons, handbags, wallets, shoes, boots, hats, mousepads, phone cases, mugs, water bottles, glasses, wrapping paper, playing cards, puzzles, shower curtains, tea towels, pillows, blankets, yoga mats, pet supplies, notebooks, bookmarks, candles, calendars, stickers, postcards, kitchenware, Mother’s Day gifts, art prints, and more.
- Worldwide shipping within 15-20 business days via USPS, FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, and more.
- Good customer service and merchant refund policy (within 30 days of product delivery).
- Tailored solutions for students, established influencers, and creators.
- Free design library.
- Pay with Paypal and credit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, PrestaShop, Etsy, and eBay.
- 2-7 business days to process orders.
- No personalized labeling and packaging solutions.
- Jewelry: From $9.85/oval necklace, etc.
- Shipping Costs: From $4.69 to the US, $5.19 to the UK, and $17.69 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free or you can upgrade to the $24.99/month Premium plan to get up to 20% discounts on all products.
Leverage Printify to enhance your store’s product collection.
As the name suggests, Shop3D gives you the ability to turn any design into quality 3d-printed jewelry constructed from varieties of materials like gold, sterling silver, brass, and bronze to sell on your online store.
This print-on-demand company has a manufacturing network located across the US, UK, and EU to save time and money.
- Worldwide shipping within 15 days.
- You can personalize shipment packages, add stickers, and insert marketing materials.
- Replacement/refunds within 10 days of delivery.
- Accept major credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy.
- Long turnaround times.
- Jewelry: Depending on the complexity of your products.
- Shipping Costs: From $10.78 to the USA, $6.23 to the UK, $9.72 to the EU, and $13.27 to the rest of the world.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: Free to start with Shop3D branding. To remove it, the subscription fee starts from $24.99/month.
For sellers wanting to create completely customized jewelry, go with Shop3D.
Gildform is a 3D jewelry print-on-demand supplier headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, USA.
It provides JewelForge and BrandForge – 2 AI-tools that can help you quickly design unique pieces and build strong brand identities just by entering short text descriptions.
- Worldwide delivery.
- Bulk print-on-demand discounts.
- A huge library of pre-designed items.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- Integrate with Shopify.
- Long production times (up to 2-3 weeks).
- High shipping costs to non-US countries.
- Jewelry: Depending on the complexity of your products.
- Shipping Costs: From $8 to the USA and $100 to other regions.
- Dropshipping Subscription Fees: From $19/month to start dropshipping Gildform’s products.
Go with Gildform to access a massive catalog of pre-designed 3D jewelry.
In conclusion, the world of print-on-demand jewelry is a thriving market filled with unique opportunities for entrepreneurs and designers alike.
With the 6 best print-on-demand jewelry companies in the USA that we’ve covered in this post – ShineOn, TeeLaunch, Awkward Styles, Printify, Shop3D, and Gildform – you’re sure to find the perfect partner to bring your creative visions to life.
Each of these companies offers its own distinct advantages, from cutting-edge technology and innovative materials to exceptional customer service and diverse product offerings.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.