GrandViewResearch reports that the global athletic apparel market size is predicted to rise from $303.44 billion in 2021 to reach $451.10 billion in 2028, expanding at a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 5.8%.
The enormous growth is mainly attributed to the increase in health-conscious individuals. They are actively involved in various fitness activities such as yoga, gym, swimming, and running to stay healthy and lead an active lifestyle.
For screen printers or resellers wanting to jump into this massive industry, we’ve curated a list of the 18 best wholesale suppliers to help you quickly purchase a variety of quality blank sports & athletic clothing at competitive prices.
The majority of the websites require no minimum order quantity so you don’t have to worry about overstocking.
Best Wholesale Distributors To Buy Blank Athletic Wear & Fitness Clothing In Bulk
Here’re the 18 best wholesale blank fitness apparel & athletic clothing distributors.
S&S Activewear is the best official wholesale distributor based in Illinois US with the broadest selection of quality blank sports apparel & athletic wear sourced from numerous well-known brands.
They are Adidas, Bella+Canvas, Boxercraft, FeatherLite, Hanes, J. America, Jerzees, MV Sport, Oakley, Paragon, Rawlings, Russell Athletic, and Weatherproof.
Launched in 1988, S&S Activewear currently operates 8 strategically located domestic distribution centers totaling 4M square feet which help it ship goods as fast as one day to 41 states.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Prompt processing and shipping throughout the US.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $200.
- Marketing tools (digital catalogs, custom websites, advertising assets, etc.).
- Blind shipping services.
- Pay with eCheck, debit/prepaid cards, and credit cards.
- You will need your business information and a resale certificate to view prices and make orders.
- Only supporting USA delivery.
Headquartered in Pennsylvania, United States, Alphabroder is the fastest wholesale supplier of top bulk plain fitness clothing & athleisure manufacturers.
The company carries Harriton, Beimar, Core 365, Team 365, Devon & Jones, North End, Puma Sports, UltraClub, Threadfast, Under Amour, TriDri, US Blanks, Extreme, Bright Shield, Bayside, American Apparel, etc.
In 2017, Alphabroder merged with Prime Line to create a one-stop shop for promotional products. Together, they become the union of 10 merchandise suppliers (Alpha Shirt, Ash City, Bodek & Rhodes, Broder Bros, NES Clothing, Imprints Wholesale, etc.) with an international employee community of more than 2500 people operating 10 distribution & production facilities.
- No minimum order quantity is required.
- Next-day delivery to the majority of the USA. Within 6 days to Canada.
- Free freight on orders over $150 (only valid within the Contiguous States).
- Up to 50% off on samples (limit to 50 pieces per year).
- Digital content portal of videos, social media posts, graphics, and flyers that you can use as promotional materials for your business.
- Free custom website solution.
- Decoration services (embroidery, screen printing, and heat seal).
- Support dropshipping directly to your customers.
- Accept COD cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, bank checks, ACH, wire transfers, and credit cards.
- High shipping fees to countries outside the US & Canada.
SanMar is another official blank clothing wholesale distributor that enables you to buy adult & youth imprintable activewear & sportswear from renowned brands like Sport-Tek, OGIO Endurance, Port Authority, Nike, Carhartt, New Era, TravisMathew, CornerStone, The North Face, and District.
It’s a family-owned business launched in 1971 in Washington USA. Nowadays, it runs 8 national distribution centers totaling 5.6M square feet.
- No minimums.
- Ship throughout the US within 1-2 days.
- Free freight on orders over $200 within the contiguous United States.
- Returnable samples (full refund within 30 days. You only pay for shipping).
- Free custom website builder.
- Decoration and private labeling services.
- Online customizable tools that allow both you and your customers to upload and preview logos & texts on a variety of products.
- A powerful design studio that helps you easily create, customize, organize, and share marketing materials in an intuitive drag-and-drop interface with live and up-to-date product information.
- A media library with thousands of product images, brand logos, videos, and more.
- Blind dropshipping services.
- Pay with major credit cards, wire transfers, and company checks.
- You have to submit a state sales tax license to open an account and make orders.
- High international delivery costs.
AllDayShirts is the cheapest overall wholesale website to purchase blank men’s/women’s fitness apparel for printing and resale, including sports t-shirts, cool & dry polos, performance tanks, soft interlock sweatshirts, athletic plain hoodies, track jackets, gym shorts, joggers, leggings, etc.
It stocks merchandise in large quantities from Gildan, Next Level, All Sports, Fruit Of The Loom, Ashworth, Chestnut Hill, Code Five, ComfortWash, District Threads, E-Dry, Edward, Leeds, and more.
AllDayShirts owns 3M square feet of inventory spaces and a network of 10 distribution centers across the United States.
- No minimums.
- Ship all over the USA within 5 days.
- A flat rate of $9.99 on orders under $49. Free shipping on orders over that amount.
- Free returns within 75 days of receipt.
- Payment via Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- Do not ship internationally.
- Some orders might need up to 5 days to be processed before dispatching.
Established in 1988, Bella+Canvas is the best wholesale eco-friendly clothing manufacturing company that provides premium-quality blank fitness & leisurely wear to commercial screen printers or resellers with no minimum order quantity.
It owns massive facilities in Los Angeles that use 7x less water than the average clothing producer, create almost no landfill, and recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into garments.
In addition, this US apparel manufacturer carefully evaluates factory & supply chain partners based on quality, price, speed, and a shared vision around environmental and social responsibility as well as fair working conditions.
- No MOQ.
- Fast shipping throughout the United States.
- 50% off on up to 7 samples per calendar year (only available for customers with a valid resale certificate).
- Custom & private-label clothing programs.
- Accept credit cards, Paypal, and bank transfers.
- Do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You have to contact the company to assess and arrange shipments outside the USA.
Augusta Sportswear designs, produces, and wholesales high-performance made-in-USA tops, bottoms, and outerwear.
Founded in 1997, it’s now the home of a family of brands (Augusta, Holloway, High Five, Russell Athletic, CCM, and Pacific Headwear) offering a complete source of bulk blank activewear, spirit wear, and uniforms for teams, coaches, athletes, fans, and printing needs.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 1-5 days to the US.
- A flat rate shipping fee of $15. Orders over $200 qualify for free delivery.
- 50% discounts for samples.
- Customization services.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, and payment terms.
- Requiring a resale certificate to buy products.
- Only accept USA & Canadian customers.
Champion Teamwear (formerly GTM Sportswear) is a national provider specializing in wholesaling blank uniforms, warm-ups, and practice apparel engineered with excellent-quality performance fabrics for athletic teams and school club groups at the elementary, junior high, high school, college, and university levels.
The company is located in Manhattan, Kansas, United States where it employs nearly 900 team members, including a nationwide sales team, an inside support team, and an in-house production facility.
In 2016, Champion Teamwear was acquired by Hanesbrand Inc – one of the world’s biggest marketers of basic plain apparel.
- No minimums.
- Continental US shipping within 2 weeks.
- Free delivery on USA orders over $100 (From $5.95 on orders under that amount).
- Try samples for free and return them within 60 days.
- Support digital printing and screen printing services.
- Free design library.
- Free custom online store solutions.
- Accept school-issued purchase orders, checks, Paypal, and credit cards.
- You need to contact the company to arrange non-US shipments.
Founder Sport Group is the home of multiple bulk plain fitness gym garment & workout clothing producers, including Badger Sport, Alleson Athletic, ProSphere Athletic, and Garb Athletics.
It has a performance lab that tests, stretches, matches, washes, tries to pill, snags, and fades fabrics to ensure they meet the highest standard of quality.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Arrive within 3-5 days in the contiguous US.
- Free freight on orders $200+.
- One sample per size and color at a 40% discount.
- Personalized screen printing and sublimation services.
- Customizable product templates and white-label catalogs with your branding.
- Pay with major credit cards.
- Orders $50 or less will incur a $5 handling fee.
- Only selling to businesses with retail storefronts or decorating operations.
9. A4 Apparel
A4 Apparel has over 40 years of industry experience wholesaling blank athletic clothing, including basketball, baseball, softball, football, soccer, track/race, lacrosse, and volleyball.
It designs, cuts, and sews everything in Los Angeles’ headquarters and ships goods from warehouses in California and Missouri.
- No minimum order to purchase.
- Ship throughout the US within 1-3 days.
- Orders over $150 qualify for free delivery.
- Many marketing resources, such as custom flyers, branded catalogs, and image & data feeds.
- Decorated services.
- Payment via MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Orders totaling less than $50 will be charged a $5 handling fee.
- You must have a business license to become a wholesale dealer.
10. Delta Apparel
Delta Apparel features well-stocked blank sportswear & fitness clothes from its own family of brands as well as wholesale partners, including Delta, Platinum, Soffe, Burnside, Callaway, Dri Duck, Original Penguin, Perry Ellis, and Sierra Pacific.
The company possesses 7 distribution centers in Arizona, New Jersey, Tennessee, Florida, Ohio, Texas, and Puerto Rico.
- No minimum order charge.
- Prompt USA delivery.
- Free shipping on orders over $250.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and net terms.
- Only ship domestically.
11. Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel is one of the best eco-conscious wholesale vendors founded in New York USA in the early 90s.
It has evolved with the times and expanded into the bulk plain clothing industry, creating and selling timeless sustainable workout organic cotton tees, tri-blend athletic sleeveless tops, raglan baseball shirts, french terry crop hoodies, fleece sweatpants, and jersey yoga leggings suitable for logo embroidery, fitness wear print-on-demand, custom screen printing, or resale.
Royal Apparel’s products are picked by top musicians, artists, wellness brands, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations, the tech industry, national parks, museums, breweries, wineries, restaurants, retail chains, and more.
- No minimums.
- Quick international delivery via FedEx and UPS.
- Free freight shipping on orders over $350 (within the continental US only).
- Approved wholesale accounts can order 7 samples per calendar year at a 15% discount.
- Providing personalized & relabeling services.
- Activewear dropshipping services.
- You can pay with all major credit cards, certified checks, and money orders.
- Requiring a state resale certificate/business license to purchase items.
Los Angeles Apparel is a wholesaler specializing in distributing blank women’s sports bras, performance leggings, lounge pants, running shorts, workout one-pieces, and wide hoodies to various screen printers and retailers.
The company was established in 2016 by Dov Charney – the founder of American Apparel.
Nowadays, Los Angeles Apparel consists of about 1.8K+ employees that run a 100,000-sqft factory with a capacity of 140K+ units per week.
- No MOQ.
- Ship to 60+ countries within 2-3 weeks.
- Free shipping on orders $75+ to the US, $100+ to Canada, and $120+ to other countries.
- Forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay.
- You have to wait for your account approval before being able to purchase wholesale products.
Launched in 2004 in the US state of Delaware, JiffyShirts is a top wholesale clothing supplier that doesn’t require you to have a reseller license to buy plain fitness wear & athletic apparel.
Regarding brands, it provides A4, Adidas, Comfort Colors, Greg Norman, Vansport, Vantage, Port & Company, SubliVie, Columbia, AWDis, and LAT.
JiffyShirts receives an outstanding rating of 4.9/5 on SiteJabber and TrustPilot based on 40K+ reviews.
- Buy as few as 1 unit.
- USA delivery within 3-5 days.
- Free shipping on carts from $59 with an account. From $4.95 on orders under that amount.
- Automatic 4%-24% discount on bulk orders from $80-$3,800.
- 100-day free return policy.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, PayPal, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Klarna.
- Only ship within the contiguous US.
ShirtSpace is the next reliable wholesale blank sports clothing & activewear distributor in the US.
It carries Champion, LAT, Sport-Tek, UltraClub, Independent Trading Co, C2 Sport, AllMade, Anvil, Paragon, StarTee, Mercer+Mettle, Tultex, etc.
Since its inception 15 years ago, ShirtSpace has earned the trust of tens of thousands of shoppers and achieved an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating on TrustPilot for quality products, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79. From $5.99 on carts under that amount.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
Wordans is a bulk blank imprintable athletic garment supplier belonging to Needen.com Inc – an industry leader in wholesale textiles and accessories.
It was established in 2015 and has been rapidly growing to now maintain 23 country-specific websites with offices based in Montreal Canada, Barcelona Spain, Paris France, and Florida USA.
- No minimums.
- Deliver to 20+ countries (the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe) within 20 days.
- Shipping is free on orders start $59.
- Volume discounts up to 70% off.
- Support major credit cards, wire transfers, Sezzle, Amazon Pay, and Viabill.
- The price sorting functionality is inaccurate.
- Not shipping to many countries in Asia, Oceania, etc.
Clothing Authority is a plain leisurewear wholesaler with a distribution network of over 10 warehouses around the US.
It features men’s muscle t-shirts, ladies’ training polos, youth reversible mesh tanks, coach jackets, hybrid insulated windbreakers, and heathered quarter-zips sourced from 50+ famous brands.
- No MOQ.
- Ship throughout the US within 7 working days.
- No-cost delivery on orders over $59. Orders under $59.00 will be charged a flat rate of $9.99.
- 5%-10% off for purchases from $100-$500.
- Free returns with no restocking fees.
- Accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
- Do not dispatch to PO boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rica, or anywhere internationally.
ApparelnBags offers 15K+ wholesale promotional products, ranging from blank athletic wear, fitness clothes, hats, backpacks, and tote bags to customizable pens, mugs, and gift sets.
It’s a full-service marketing agency located in Tampa Florida, offering streamlined solutions to help companies reach potential customers no matter where they operate, from offline to online.
- No minimum order quantity for domestic orders.
- Ship to 100+ countries (to the US within 2-7 days and to other regions within 10-15 days).
- Free standard shipping on US orders over $149. From $9.97 on orders under that amount.
- Customization services, such as embroidery, screen printing, heat transfer, applique, and sublimation.
- Digital marketing solutions, including web development, logo & graphic design, search engine optimization, social media management, etc.
- Secure payments via credit cards and PayPal.
- The minimum amount for orders outside the US is $249.
Alibaba is the largest online B2B wholesale platform to purchase the most expansive catalog of low-cost women’s/men’s/kids’ blank gym clothing & tracksuits in bulk for printing or resale directly from Chinese garment manufacturers.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now collaborates with 150K+ factories to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Lots of items have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can dropship products from Alibaba with no minimum through Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
To sum everything up, the best blank fitness apparel wholesale manufacturing companies are Bella+Canvas, Augusta Sportswear, Champion Teamwear, Founder Sport Group, A4 Apparel, Delta Apparel, Royal Apparel, and Los Angeles Apparel.
If you’re looking for a reliable bulk distributor in the US of diverse plain athletic clothing brands, S&S Activewear provides the widest spectrum of products while the cheapest option is AllDayShirts. The fastest partners are Alphabroader and SanMar.
JiffyShirts, ShirtSpace, and Clothing Authority provide some unique brands that are worth checking out.
Regarding international wholesale suppliers, consider going with Wordans, ApparelnBags, and Alibaba.