The global clothing market revenue was valued at $1.5 trillion in 2020 and is projected to reach $2.25 trillion by 2025.
If you want to jump into this lucrative industry, working with a reliable wholesaler is vital.
However, the majority of suppliers out there require you to hand in a seller’s permit to start purchasing their products.
Understanding the struggle, in this post, we will show you the 33 best wholesale distributors offering a wide variety of clothes at reasonable costs with no license required so you easily stock products for your boutique.
Best Wholesale Vendors To Purchase Boutique Clothes With No Resale Certificate/Business License Required
Here’re the 33 best bulk boutique fashion clothing wholesale suppliers with no seller’s permit or business license needed.
Bloom is the top no-license-required wholesale vendor in the US with no minimum order quantity that curates current trending women’s boutique clothes from LA fashion brands & designers (Haptics, Sugarfox, Viamor, Beeson River, Now N Forever, Hopely, First Love, Forgotten Grace, Oddi, Grateful Hearts, and Entro) and passes down big savings to shoppers.
The company features fresh and playful color block tops, striped shirts, boho tanks, animal print blouses, tie-dye ruffles, dolmans, embroidered kimonos, floral dresses, and woven rompers with high-resolution product photos taken with professional models.
- No MOQ.
- Ship throughout the USA and Canada within 1-2 weeks.
- A flat rate delivery cost of $9.95 on orders under $800 and $16.95 on orders over that amount.
- Consolidated shipping solutions.
- USA Shopify dropshipping services that allow you to sell clothes directly to customers without holding inventory (1-month free trial then $69.95/month).
- Accept debit cards, credit cards, and Paypal.
- Only shipping to the US and Canada.
Tasha Apparel is the next leading California-based bulk clothing wholesaler with no seller’s permit or tax ID required. Having more than 15 years of experience in the industry and deep knowledge of supply chain management, the company can bring the costs of garments down by 50%-80% compared to retail.
Tasha Apparel holds a large catalog of dresses, skirts, two-piece matching sets, t-shirts, leggings, pants, jeans, shorts, and underwear with styles from basic casual looks to wear at home to fun flirty looks for going out.
- Prompt international shipping within 14 days.
- Free shipping on orders over $300 and $9.95 flat rate ground shipping for all orders under $300 (US only).
- Support blind dropshipping services.
- Accept Paypal, major credit/debit cards, and wire transfers.
- Most products come in a pack of 6 pieces.
- High shipping costs to countries outside the US.
It was launched in 2012 and now closely cooperates with 8.6K+ fabric manufacturers as well as small & medium-sized processing plants to offer the latest trends at super competitive prices.
In addition, KakaClo has its own R&D team and factory to provide customers with advanced services like logo & design printing, private labeling, and custom packaging.
- No minimum.
- Ship to 200+ countries and regions across the globe within 10-30 days.
- Warehouses in America, Europe, and China.
- Free quality inspection.
- Search items by images.
- Instagram fashion trend discovery.
- Dropshipping solutions with the capabilities to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Shoplazza, and ShopLine.
- Payments via major credit cards and Paypal.
- Mediocre product quality.
- The customization services require an MOQ.
- Some orders might take up to a few months to arrive.
J5Fashion is the best clothing wholesale supplier in the UK that doesn’t require buyers to have a reseller license to buy from.
It was established in 1993 in the market stalls of Amsterdam and relocated to Manchester in 2007. In 2017, the company was shortlisted for “Fashion Supplier of The Year” by the esteemed Drapers Awards.
Nowadays, J5Fashion is catering to the biggest retailers like PrettyLittleThing, Boohoo, Nasty Gal, and Asos.
- Ship worldwide (2-3 business days to the UK, 2-9 days to the EU, 7-12 days to the USA, and 10-15 days to Australia).
- Support adding custom labeling & logos on clothes.
- Accept major credit/debit cards, bank transfers, PayPal, Klarna, and Laybuy.
- MOQ is a pack of 6 pieces.
- High delivery fees to locations outside the UK/EU (From £49.99).
Wholesale Fashion Square offers you up-to-date items for all seasons and occasions at competitive prices with no sales tax/retail ID necessary. They are sourced from fashion-forward boutique garment producers in the USA.
Besides ladies’ clothes, Wholesale Fashion Square also carries budget-friendly jewelry, bags, hats, beauty products, and children’s wear.
- Fast shipping internationally.
- Free FedEx ground delivery on US orders over $300 (a flat rate of $9.95 on orders under that amount).
- Support credit/debit cards, PayPal, bank wire transfers, cashier checks, and money orders.
- MOQ is a bundle of 3-6 pieces.
- The shipping costs to non-US countries start from $63.
Established in 1992 in Atlanta Georgia USA, Superline Wholesale specializes in providing wholesale urban apparel and basics with no resale certificate needed.
Some of the brands you can find on this website are Solid Basics, Reference, Shaka Wear, and Otto.
- No minimums.
- Fast shipping to the USA and Canada.
- Accept Google Pay, Shop Pay, and major credit cards.
- Do not ship internationally.
ShirtSpace is one of the best US wholesale distributors of blank printable clothes & bulk t-shirts with no vendor’s license required.
Since its inception 15 years ago, it has been committed to only working with and sourcing products from leading sustainable apparel brands (Bella+Canvas, Gildan, Hanes, Next Level, Fruit Of The Loom, etc.) who share similar values to ethical business practices and corporate social responsibility.
ShirtSpace achieves an impressive 4.8/5 average star rating from over 23K shoppers for quality products, responsive customer support, and punctual delivery.
- No MOQ.
- Deliver within 7 days to the lower 48 states.
- Free shipping on orders over $79.
- 45-day return policy with no restocking fees.
- Payment via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- Only ship within the USA.
Introduced to the market in 2004, Matterhorn is the leading clothing wholesaler based in Poland with no wholesale ID or resale number needed.
It currently possesses a collection of 25K+ made-in-EU products from 120+ independent brands, including Numoco, Moe, Nife, Marko, Donna, Dursi, Click Fashion, Inello, FIGL, Gabriella, Beauty Night, Anais, Makadamia, Stylove, Makeover, Axami, YourNewStyle, Babella, Italy Moda, etc.
- No MOQ.
- Fast shipping to the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the EU within 2-10 days.
- Reasonable delivery costs (from €5.90 to the EU, €10.90 to the UK, €13.90 to the US, etc.).
- Free shipping to many European regions on orders over €499.
- Providing womenswear dropshipping solutions.
- Payments via credit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal.
- Might need at least 5 days to process orders.
Mirta is an online no-license-needed wholesale marketplace launched in 2019 that offers excellent-quality made-in-Italy designer apparel from local brands, including Giorgio & Mario, Gaiofatto, CDC Studio, Chances, Gazel, Lamiari, Miawhite Milano, Corium Hub, Lamiari, and more.
Each vendor is carefully selected to ensure that they carry ethical-produced items on demand and follow sustainable practices.
- Lots of products have no minimum.
- Ship worldwide within 1-2 weeks.
- Each item is customizable.
- Support credit cards, Paypal, bank transfers, and 60-day payment terms.
- Long crafting times on a number of items.
- Expensive shipping costs (from €20 to €45 to Italy, €50 to €110 to the EU, and €60 to €800 to the US).
Launched in 2017, BrandsGateway is one of the best wholesale platforms to purchase luxury clothes, shoes, high-end watches, and accessories without needing seller’s permits. It has warehouses in Sweden, Germany, Italy, the UK, and the USA.
BrandsGateway connects you to over 100 original name brands, such as Nike, Adidas, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Michael Kors, Cavalli Class, Pompei Donatella, Trussardi, Orient, Aviator, Esprit, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Daniel Wellington, Juicy Couture, Marc Jacobs, Pierre Cardin, Skage, etc.
In total, its catalog has over 15K+ authentic high-end fashion products to cater to thousands of clients, including brick-and-mortar stores, small retailers, pop-up shops, and online boutiques.
- Ship within 3-10 days to Europe and 15 days to North America and Asia via UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Discounts up to 85%.
- Delivery fees start only at €15 for economy shipping and €35 for express shipping.
- All products come with their original tags. Some of the items will have dustbags, boxes, and authenticity cards included. Watches come with warranties.
- Dedicated account managers to help you select the wholesale products and brands that are right for your business.
- Support luxury clothing dropshipping services with the ability to integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, & Shift4Shop, one-click order fulfillment, high-quality product photos, and marketing guides.
- Accept bank transfers and Paypal.
- The MOQ for wholesale orders is €1000.
Shuuk is an online cross-border & no-sales-tax-ID-required clothing wholesale supplier launched in 2020 in Punta del Este, Uruguay.
It carries exclusive brands, including Borneo, Fakini, Jack & Jones, Lolita, Only, Otherside, SleekU, Symphorine Name It, and Vero Moda.
- Free worldwide shipping.
- All returns and exchanges are at no charge if you are buying from the US.
- Private-label solutions for large volume orders.
- Pay with AMEX, Discover, Apple Pay, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and JCB.
- The minimum wholesale order amount is $200.
Faire was created in 2017 with a vision of helping small companies come together to compete on a more level playing field by providing them with advanced sales, marketing, and analytics tools to reach 600K+ retailers and boutique owners in 15K+ cities.
Currently, there’re more than 85K+ brands selling on Faire with thousands of men’s/women’s/children’s clothing wholesalers and you can buy from them with no business license or VAT number needed.
- Fulfilling orders fast to 17 countries (the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland).
- Free returns for 60 days on the first order.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and 60-day net payment terms.
- Some vendors require a high MOQ.
- Not shipping worldwide.
Abound was launched in 2019 and now features 6.4K brands and 800K+ products, including a vast selection of fashion boutique clothes.
Similar to Faire, it’s a hand-picked wholesale marketplace aiming to empower indie brands to sell what they love and local retailers to find one-of-a-kind products for their stores with no reseller license necessary.
- Free shipping on all orders over $500.
- Free returns within 60 days on your first order from any brand.
- Support major credit/debit cards and net 60 payment terms.
- Some brands require a high minimum.
- Only deliver to the US.
Tundra houses 10K+ wholesale suppliers that have catered to 30+ verified retailers without requiring a resale certificate.
Among them, you can discover countless independent men’s & women’s apparel brands, offering items like shirts, sweatshirts & hoodies, suits & blazers, pants, skirts, shorts, jeans, leggings, dresses, jumpsuits & rompers, coats & jackets, swimwear, activewear, tights, hosiery, lingerie, and sleepwear.
- Deliver to 106 countries.
- Most products have free shipping options.
- Pay online with credit cards and wire transfers.
- Some vendors have a high minimum order quantity.
- Prohibit reselling merchandise on 3rd party marketplaces like Amazon and eBay.
- Not delivering to a number of regions.
Good Stuff Apparel is a no-license-required wholesale boutique fashion wholesaler founded in 1985 in Los Angeles.
The company purchases the overstock goods from US clothing manufacturers at discounted prices and passes on the savings to customers.
Regarding product collection, Good Stuff Apparel features tunics, crochet tops, sleeveless tops, lace dresses, high-waist shorts, drawstring pants, ripped jeans, mini blazers, multi-color ponchos, etc.
- Ship to the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Greece, and Philippines (domestic shipments will arrive within 4-7 business days).
- Accept major credit/debit cards, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- The minimum is a pack of 6-12 units.
- Do not deliver globally.
16. Apparel Candy
Apparel Candy supplies bulk wholesale women’s tie-dye crop tops, three-quarter-sleeve loose tops, brightly-hued hoodies, open-back dresses, knitted sweaters, low-waist jeans, and jeggings with no seller’s permit needed.
Besides, it offers sunglasses, fragrances, handbags, hats, belts, necklaces, rings, bracelets, and other trendy fashion accessories.
- Prompt worldwide delivery.
- Free shipping on domestic US orders over $299 (a flat rate of $15 on orders under that amount).
- Support credit/debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, QuadPay, and interest-free payment installments.
- The minimum is a bundle of 6-12 pieces.
17. S&G Apparel
S&G Apparel is a reliable wholesale website to source popular women’s sports leggings, capris, yoga pants, skinny jeans, track shorts, and pajama sets in bulk for your boutique without the requirement for a resale certificate.
It’s also based in Los Angeles and updates new styles regularly.
- Worldwide shipping via UPS and JPL Logistics.
- 1 free pack of leggings on orders over $300.
- 3%-10% discounts on orders from 100$-$1000.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover.
- The MOQ is $100.
Parisian supplies celeb-inspired female dresses, skirts, tops, playsuits, jumpsuits, jeans, trousers, coordinated sets, blazers, coats, and jackets.
It’s a no-reseller-license UK wholesaler that designs clothes in-house. 90% of them are manufactured by Parisian-owned factories in the Far East.
- Fast global delivery (within 1-5 days to the UK/EU).
- Free next-day shipping to the UK for orders over £400 and free delivery to the EU on orders over €500.
- It’s possible to add your own labels to garments.
- Support Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Paypal, and Bacs.
- All merchandise comes in packs of 4-8 pieces.
- High delivery costs to the US and the rest of the world (from $40).
Catwalk is also a bulk ladies’ attire supplier with no wholesale permit required located in the UK. As the name suggests, it takes inspiration for designs from catwalk shows.
This vendor is rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on 100+ reviews.
- Express delivery to over 100 countries around the world.
- Free shipping within the mainland UK on orders over £250.
- High-resolution images that you can use on your online shop.
- Private-label services.
- Accept credit/debit cards, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Klarna, and bank transfers.
- The minimum order is £100.
- Not shipping to several countries.
20. City Goddess
City Goddess is the home of 4 UK brands, including City Goddess London, Goddiva, Cosmochic, and Danaya.
Its strength is wholesaling women’s stylish dresses without requiring resale numbers or tax IDs, such as bodycon, chiffon, casual, cocktail, evening, flapper, floral, hand embellished, lace, little black, maxi, midi, mini, party, prom, sequin, summer, and workwear dresses.
- Fast shipping worldwide via DPD, UPS, DHL, and FedEx.
- Free delivery on all UK orders, on EU orders over £300, and on US orders over $400.
- Payment options are Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, AMEX, Apple Pay, and Paypal.
- The minimum is a lot of 5-7 pieces.
21. Europa Fashions
Europa Fashions is a boutique clothing wholesale vendor in Birmingham England that doesn’t ask for a business license or resale permit.
Some of the noteworthy items offered by this company are tracksuits, windbreakers, gilets, puffers, palazzo trousers, dungarees, tassel ponchos, hoodie dresses, oversized shirts, made-in-Italy garments, and lagenlook apparel.
- No minimum.
- Timely global delivery.
- UK orders over £200 and EU orders over £450 enjoy free shipping.
- Accept Paypal, Klarna, Afterpay, Visa, and Mastercard.
- Costly shipping fees to non-UK/EU regions (from £59.99).
22. Stylewise Direct
Since 2001, Stylewise Direct has been providing on-trend womenswear styles to multiple small and large high-street brands, retailers, boutiques, and fashion websites without needing a wholesale license or retail ID.
Its product line contains 1K+ items, ranging from puffer jackets, coats, celebrity-inspired dresses, co-ords, shrugs, to cargo trousers.
- Ship to over 80 countries within 1-2 weeks.
- Free delivery on UK orders over £400 & on EU orders over £500-£1000.
- Secure payments via Paypal, Stripe, and bank transfers.
- The MOQ is a pack starting from 6 pieces.
- Not shipping to many countries.
Miss Bold Wholesale allows you to access a quality array of women’s wholesale Italian clothes at great prices without needing a resale certificate.
This company is an online vendor located in Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
- Ship fast internationally.
- Free UK next working day delivery on orders over £400. Free shipping on EU orders starting from £500. From £25-£30 to the rest of the world.
- Process orders via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.
- £100 minimum.
24. Missi clothing
Launched in 2004, Missi Clothing sells the latest wholesale fashion pieces with no reseller license needed under exclusive Missi London and BlinQ brands. Many of these are designed and manufactured by an in-house team in the UK.
In addition, Missi Clothing has a strong supply chain in Asia, Turkey, and Europe which enables it to offer a vast library of fabrics, prints, accessories, and samples.
- Deliver to over 200 countries & regions within 4-7 days.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £100 and on EU orders over £500.
- Manufacturing & custom printing services (the MOQ starts from 60-300 pieces).
- Payment via Paypal, VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, and bank transfers.
- Only selling products in packs which usually contain 6 pieces.
Wholesale Shopping is another no-retail-license-needed apparel wholesale distributor with warehouses in Manchester.
Apart from made-in-EU clothes, it also stocks an ample selection of goods from China and Turkey.
- No MOQ on many items.
- Prompt international shipping.
- Free delivery on any order above £200 for customers within the UK and on orders over £400 within the EU.
- Payment via credit/debit cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna, etc.
- High delivery fees to countries outside the UK/EU (from £59.99).
26. Dear Lover
Dear Love is a cheap Chinese wholesaler supplying trendy female clothes to more than 15K retailers and online boutiques in excess of 160 nations around the world without asking for a seller’s permit.
It has its own factory that sources top-quality fabrics, laces, and trims from over 650 vendors and uses the latest sewing equipment to provide great OEM, ODM, & customization services to clients.
- Most products have no minimum order quantity.
- Worldwide shipping within 10-20 days via DHL, EMS, TNT, and UPS.
- 5% discount on orders over $1,000, 10% on orders over $2500, and 15% for orders over $5000.
- 5%-15% loyalty discount if your monthly order volume is at least $2500-$10000.
- Custom graphic & logo printing services for clothes.
- Dropshipping solutions with no membership fees.
- Accept credit cards, Paypal, bank transfers, Western Union, and Klarna.
- The MOQ of pre-ordered items is 12 pieces.
- Many products are not of great quality.
- A number of items have low stock levels.
Shewin owns over 5K square meters of factories with a daily production capacity of as many as 100K pieces.
It’s a no-license-required garment wholesale supplier in China that can also create OEM/ODM products based on a manuscript, sample, or picture.
- Global shipping within 10-30 days.
- 5%-15% off on orders from $1000-$5000.
- Professional model photography & white background drawing services.
- Custom design & logo printing solutions.
- Dropshipping services with a Shopify app.
- Support Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, AMEX, Discover, JCB, and wire transfers.
- Up to 7 days to process orders.
- The minimum order amount is $39.
28. Simplee Apparel
Simplee Apparel is another boutique clothing wholesale partner located in Hangzhou Zhejiang offering custom label & tag solutions with no vendor’s license required.
It began in 2015 and has now expanded its business reach to English, Russian, Spanish, and Portuguese markets with over 2M fans.
Being a fast-fashion manufacturer, Simplee maintains over 3K products in its inventory and updates new ones daily. All of them are at factory-direct wholesale prices to help you maximize profits.
- Requiring no MOQ.
- Free global shipping within 5-15 days.
- Excellent bulk discounts.
- High-resolution product images with no watermarks.
- Free dropshipping services.
- Payment methods consist of Paypal and credit cards.
- Up to 5 days to prepare standard orders and up to 7 days to process custom labeling ones.
FondMart is a low-cost wholesale distributor based in Hangzhou Zhejiang with over 10 years of B2B experience.
Thanks to its integration with more than 5K Chinese fashion suppliers like Glamaker, Amour, Berrygo, ESUNG, Nazada, Cathy, and DIDADI, you can scroll through and purchase a sea of women’s separates, sets, swimsuits, bras, panties, shapewear, retro clothes, and accessories with daily new arrivals and free original model photos with no business license necessary.
- No MOQ.
- Ship within 10-30 working days to 195+ countries and regions via 40+ popular carriers.
- Support combined shipping from different vendors.
- No watermarked and high-quality product pictures.
- US warehouse shipping and FBA services.
- White-label branding solutions (remove the manufacturers’ tags, sew on custom woven labels, and attach custom hangtags to clothes). Items can also be shipped in personalized packages with thank-you cards.
- Sample production, OEM/ODM, and logo printing services.
- Free automated dropshipping apps that can integrate with WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Payments via Paypal, credit card, and deposits via Payoneer, Alipay, and bank transfers.
- Many orders might experience long processing times and shipping delays (at least 3-5 business days to process standard orders and 7-15 days to handle white-label ones).
- Product quality is not the best.
SheStar is a no-license-enforced fashion boutique clothing wholesaler belonging to SINTEX International Trading Limited (Hong Kong). It has a background of over 30 years of experience in the garment production industry and exports millions of items annually.
Besides building its own factories, SheStar also cooperates with hundreds of other Chinese apparel manufacturers. All of which are experienced in OEM and ODM.
- No minimum order requirement.
- Worldwide shipping within 15-30 business days via FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.
- 5%-8% off on item costs for orders from $100. 30%-50% off on shipping fees for orders from $500.
- Support custom brand labels, hang tags/swing tags, thank-you cards, and logo stickers.
- Dropshipping services without membership fees.
- Accept credit cards, bank transfers, Western Union, and Paypal.
- Processing and handling can take up to 9 business days.
- Items are not of the best quality.
31. Belle Wholesale
Since its inception in 2015 in China, Belle Wholesale has been aspiring to help women break free from the shackles of “Body Shame” to rediscover the beauty of their figures.
It spreads the influence by providing a diverse collection of plus-size & curvy fashion rompers, jumpsuits, party dresses, leggings, lingeries, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, and tees at wholesale prices without needing a reseller license to purchase. The company also updates new styles weekly.
- No MOQ.
- Global delivery within 8-30 days.
- 5%-8% off on orders over $1K-$10K.
- Blind dropshipping services (an extra 5% discount on every order).
- Secure payments via PayPal and common credit/debit cards.
- Up to 7 business days to dispatch orders.
- Mediocre product quality.
32. Liuhua Mall
Liuhua Mall (or Liuhua Fashion Wholesale Market) consists of 2K+ OEM/ODM factories that manufacture and sell inexpensive wholesale garments in bulk with no resale certificate needed to Europe, Africa, South America, North America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
After 20 years of operation, Liuhua Mall has reached a business area of 25K square meters in Guangzhou and become one of the country’s major fashion distribution centers.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Negotiable costs of goods and shipping fees.
- You can pay via Paypal and T/T.
- High minimum on many products.
- Mixed product quality between vendors.
- Production lead times are up to 30 days.
Alibaba is the largest online Chinese B2B wholesale platform to start buying the most extensive selection of bulk women’s/men’s/kids’ wear with no seller’s permit or reseller license required.
Buyers can go to the website, request quotations from any sellers in minutes, and pay for orders in a secure trade assurance manner.
Launched in 1999, Alibaba now partners with 150K+ manufacturers to offer reliable services to 100M+ monthly visitors.
- Ship to 190+ countries and regions via Couriers, Alibaba Ocean Freight, Alibaba Air Freight, Air Express, and Parcels.
- All suppliers on this platform have gone through strict verification and authentication processes to ensure legitimacy.
- Trade Assurance to guarantee orders are as described and shipped on time.
- Costs of products and shipping fees are negotiable.
- Huge quantity discounts.
- Many products have free shipping options.
- Detailed and smart product filtering.
- Extended support & after-sales service within 30 days of delivery.
- Support in 12 different languages.
- Many sellers provide private-label/white-label solutions.
- You can start dropshipping products from Alibaba with no minimum with the help of the Alibaba Dropshipping Center (integration with Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and eBay).
- Accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers (T/T), PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Many products require a high MOQ.
- Many items have relatively high shipping costs.
- Long processing and shipping times (15 days at least).
- Mixed product quality among sellers.
How To Start An Online Clothing Boutique Without A Seller’s Permit & Without Buying Wholesale
If you don’t want to invest a large amount of money up front to buy inventory, you can still start an online store selling clothes without a wholesale certificate by leveraging a fulfillment model called dropshipping.
It works like this: When someone purchases something from your store, you send the order information to third-party suppliers who then help you pack and ship the products directly to the customers. This essentially removes you from the need to keep items in stock, and you only have to take care of the marketing parts of your business.
To learn more about this topic, check out our complete guide to starting a successful dropshipping business and the best clothing dropshipping suppliers. You can also have a look at the best print-on-demand partners to sell custom apparel online.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.