The North Face is one of the most popular brands in the cold-weather apparel space. Their products don’t only look fashionable but are also made with advanced fabric technology to keep you warm and comfortable.
If you’re interested in buying The North Face clothing in bulk for your next projects, we’ve reviewed and created a list of the 7 best wholesale suppliers offering them at competitive prices to help you quickly pick the right partner.
Best Wholesale Suppliers Of The North Face Clothes
Here’re the 7 best wholesale The North Face apparel distributors.
SanMar is the best wholesale distributor of blank The North Face fleece jackets, soft shells, rain jackets, pullover hoodies, insulated vests, parkas, trench coats, trucker caps, and beanies.
Besides, it also carries plain t-shirts, polos, hoodies, varsity jackets, camo jackets, denim jeans, sweatsuits, football jerseys, baseball jerseys, team uniforms, athletic wear, and more sourced from other renowned brands like Gildan, Bella+Canvas, Sport-Tek, Nike, Hanes, etc.
Began as a family-owned business established in 1971 in Seattle, Washington, SanMar presently runs 8 distribution centers totaling 5.6M square feet across the United States.
- No minimums.
- Ship throughout the US within 1-2 days.
- Free freight on orders over $200 within the contiguous United States.
- Returnable samples (full refund within 30 days. You only pay for shipping).
- Free online store builder.
- Decoration and private labeling services.
- Online customizable tools that allow both you and your customers to upload and preview logos & texts on a variety of products.
- A powerful design studio that helps you easily create, customize, organize, and share marketing materials in an intuitive drag-and-drop interface with live and up-to-date product information.
- A media library with thousands of product images, brand logos, videos, and more.
- Blind dropshipping services.
- Pay with major credit cards, wire transfers, and company checks.
- You have to submit a state sales tax license to open an account and make orders.
- High international delivery costs.
Launched in 1987, 4imprint is a budget-friendly wholesale printing supplier that enables you to embroider custom logos on The North Face men’s & women’s apparel.
It belongs to 4imprint Group Plc – a publicly-traded company on the London Stock Exchange with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Europe.
Today, 4imprint employs around 1,200 permanent staff (1,150 of whom are based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the USA) to serve well over 100,000 businesses of all shapes and sizes, from corporates, churches, major universities, hospitals, to small families.
- Ship to the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland within 7-14 days (note that shipping times don’t include production times).
- If you’re not satisfied with your order, 4imprint will pay to pick it up and rerun it or refund your money.
- You can request free samples on numerous items.
- Customers will receive regular Blue Box mailings that are filled with free samples, offers, and information on the latest products.
- Free art assistance (logo design, logo makeover, illustration, photo modification, and product photography).
- Advanced product search & filtering.
- Accept checks and all major credit cards.
- Requiring a minimum order quantity of 3 pieces.
- Not having an online design lab.
- 5-12 business days to process orders.
- You need to contact 4imprint to deliver products outside the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
3. Triple Crown Products
Triple Crown is a reliable wholesaler located in Wisconsin USA with over 35 years of experience in screen printing and embroidery. It owns a 60,000-sqft production facility to cater to over 14,000 businesses nationwide.
Triple Crown currently provides the widest selection of customizable The North Face clothing, including sweatshirts, zip fleeces, ponchos, puffer vests, travel anoraks, shirt jackets, and more.
- No minimum order quantity for name embroidery.
- Deliver worldwide within 2-3 weeks.
- Free shipping & setup on first US orders over $299.
- Any items can be returned or exchanged free of charge if they are found to be defective or soiled upon delivery.
- Get a free logo when ordering 12+ items (up to 2 hours working with a professional designer and 3 design revisions).
- Company web store setup solutions to help you promote your branded merchandise to customers or streamline your employee uniform program.
- Pay with major credit/debit cards.
- MOQ for logo embroidery, heat transfer, and screen printing is 12 pieces.
- No online design tools.
- Long processing times during busy seasons.
- Expensive global shipping costs.
RushOrderTees is the fastest domestic wholesale The North Face apparel printing service.
Founded in 2002, it’s now the official partner of the Philadelphia 76ers and has more than 500K satisfied customers nationwide, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to mom-and-pop shops.
With over 225 craftspeople operating state-of-the-art machines, RushOrderTees can print and deliver your orders to your doorstep as soon as the next day.
- Ship within 14 days to the continental US and Canada via UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- Free standard shipping across the USA.
- Rush delivery service is available.
- Return & refund within 15 days of your order delivery date.
- Free design review & repair service.
- Simple-to-use design studio with many pre-made templates.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, checks, bank wire transfers, and money orders.
- The MOQ is 6 units.
- You need to contact RushOrderTees to arrange worldwide delivery.
Formed in 2000, CustomInk is another leading website to bulk purchase custom logo The North Face clothes.
It has been named to Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500” list of America’s fastest-growing private firms and recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Washingtonian Magazine.
With innovative tools and a team of artists, CustomInk is dedicated to bringing your ideas and passions to life as easily, quickly, and perfectly as possible.
- Deliver to the US and Canada within 2 weeks.
- Free shipping within the continental US and Canada.
- Rush delivery is guaranteed in 1 week and Super Rush will get your order to your door in 3 days.
- Support split shipping to multiple addresses.
- If your delivery doesn’t match the design you made or arrives later than promised, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund.
- Free design reviews (alignment, layering issues, line thickness, spelling errors, uneven text warps, alphabetical order, and design sizing problems).
- Expert design services.
- Intuitive design lab with a huge library of fonts and over 68K pieces of art.
- Pay with credit/debit cards and checks.
- 6-piece minimum order quantity.
- Delivery time for countries outside the US/Canada is 3-5 weeks.
- Expensive international shipping costs.
VistaPrint is part of Cimpress – an international pioneer of mass customization and production founded in 1994 with manufacturing facilities throughout North & South America, Europe, India, Australia, the Philippines, China, and Japan.
The company wholesales custom The North Face soft shell jackets, hooded jackets, trekker jackets, quarter-zip fleeces, full-zips, sleeveless vests, as well as duffles and backpacks.
VistaPrint aims to help organizations consistently and professionally promote their businesses whether they operate in-store, online, on-site, or on the go.
- No minimums.
- Ship within 14 business days to the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, India, Ireland, Italy, Nederland, New Zealand, Norway, Austria, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, Finland, and Sweden.
- Reprint or refund in full if you’re not satisfied with your order within 30 days after the delivery date.
- Straightforward design lab with numerous pre-made templates.
- Design & logo maker services.
- Tailored solutions for corporates.
- Dropshipping programs that allow you to send unbranded products directly to your customers without holding inventory.
- Accept PayPal, major credit/debit cards, money orders, and checks.
- 1-2 weeks to handle orders.
7. Logo Sportswear
Logo Sportswear is a wholesale screen printing & embroidery distributor that supplies The North Face men’s & ladies’ apparel in a variety of styles (rainwear, outerwear, color block, camouflage, windbreaker, etc.) and fabrics (polyester, recycled, spandex, nylon, heathered, etc.) with different features (waterproof, packable, lightweight, heavyweight, layering, etc.).
Logo Sportswear was launched in 1995 in Connecticut USA and nowadays has been trusted by large companies, small businesses, groups, events, teams, sports fans, and individuals.
- No minimum quantities.
- Deliver globally within 20 days.
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $125.
- No setup charges.
- Beginner-friendly online design lab with diverse word art & sports templates.
- Free-to-set-up eCommerce store that allows you to earn a 15% commission on sales of products.
- Fast & easy group ordering link creator.
- Process orders with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal, and Amazon Pay.
- High international delivery costs.
These suppliers are carefully chosen based on various criteria, including MOQ, product quality, processing times, shipping speed, shipping rates, and payment methods.
In summary, SanMar is the best wholesale blank The North Face clothing distributor.
If you’re looking for a cheap provider of custom The North Face jackets & fleeces, we recommend 4imprint.
For anyone finding a fast bulk printing & embroidery partner, check out RushOrderTees.
Next, Triple Crown offers the broadest catalog of personalized logo The North Face apparel.
In case you seek a supplier with affordable international delivery costs, consider VistaPrint.
CustomInk and Logo Sportswear are other options with unique features that are worth looking into.
The rightful owner of The Clever Business. I review & curate the leading suppliers so you don't waste time scouring the internet.